Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

15 Saturday

Mike woke Saturday morning at 730 to the ringing of the door bell. He lifted his head to look at the alarm and saw Barbara was also awake.

"Who the hell" he started and it hit him. "Britney" they both said together.

Mike climbed out of bed and was to the door when Barbara said she was going to Naomi and Tony's room.

"OK, I hope you set the coffee up last night" he said.

"Of course, we'll be down later," she replied.

"Naomi's juices all over your face" he asked.

"You know it," she laughed.

"Tony might not like you invading his bed this early and you might have to give him some ass as payment" Mike said.

"OK, since you don't seem bothered, I'll be down with Naomi's juices in my belly and Tony's cum in my cunt" she replied. "I haven't had him yet but you have been to bed with both Naomi and I on several occasions so I guess its fair he gets some of my ass since you get his woman's ass." Mike laughed and went downstairs to get the door.

"Happy Birthday" he told the girl as he opened the door. "I guess you're here for your present, but he's still in bed." Britney smiled and stood on tip toes to kiss her Master.

"That's where I want him" she replied. She started up the steps and Mike told her the 2nd door on the left.

"Sorry about this Boss," Rich said as he held out a mug of coffee. "I brought this as a peace offering. She's like a kid on Christmas and had us up at 630 but we refused to let her come over until now.

"With this, I forgive you," Mike said as he took the coffee. "Mine is not turned on yet, let's go get that done." He motioned Rich into the house and then Choung Suk ran up the steps to the door.''

"Did my hot slut of a daughter wake you, Master? I am sorry but she has been bugging us for over an hour to come over and get her present from you and get your son's cock into her body" Choung Suk explained. Mike laughed and stepped back so the couple could enter.

"Let me turn my coffee pot on so we have refills and we'll go out and see how Sung Hi is this morning" Mike said. "See if she's trained and can go home to bed for some sleep or needs more training today."

Barbara had lay in bed a minute before getting up. She considered it for a moment and then removed her baby doll top but kept the thong on and walked into the hall as Britney topped the stairs.

"Happy Birthday, he's in there" Barbara said as she pointed to the door of Mike Jr.'s room. Britney stopped for a kiss and get a feel of a breast and Barbara cupped her crotch and found the little thong she had on was soaked. She broke the kiss and laughed at Britney. "It looks like you're ready for him, no preliminaries or foreplay needed."

"I've been waiting for this since I saw him in Jr. High," Britney said. "He looked so sexy, even in 7th grade and I wanted to fuck him. He was the first boy I've ever felt that way about and when other boys would ask me out, I compared them to him and found they didn't measure up, that's why I've never dated, I was waiting for someone who would make me feel like Mike Jr. would."

"Don't tell Master this, I've never told anyone" Barbara confided. "But when Master explained how he knew who I was, I did remember him. I thought he was cute, sexy, and dangerous when I met him at the club all those years ago. He was a Marine and just exuded self confidence and danger while looking so incredibly sexy. I thought about throwing him on the ground and raping him when he walked me to my car that night, but restrained myself and settled for a kiss. I didn't figure he would want anything to do with a porn star/stripper and I just left and fucked all the men and made all the movies I could, trying to get him out of my mind."

"It looks like we both are getting what we've wanted for years then" Britney said. Barbara smiled at the girl, kissed her again and sent her on to Mike Jr.'s room. She stood before the door to Naomi and Tony's room and decided not to knock. Opening the door she found Naomi sliding up and down Tony's cock. Both their heads jerked to the door when she opened it.

"Maybe I should have knocked, but I was hoping to catch you guys going at it" Barbara said. "It's time for a position change though. Naomi get on your back so I can suck on your cunt please. Then I want Tony to plug my cunt with his cock. Master knows I'm here and will be coming down later with both your loads in my cunt and belly." Naomi smiled and fell off Tony, positioned herself and spread her legs wide.

"Well come on bitch, lick my pussy and take my man's cock up your cunt, we wouldn't want to make you out a liar to Master. He'd have to punish you and what do you think that would be? A session on the bench and the dogs pulling a train on your ass, or how about a train with all the men at the party tonight" Naomi asked.
"Aw hell, I know you'd love either one and be happy to do both if he wanted to see it."

"You're right, slut" Barbara laughed as she crossed to the bed. "I'd eat every cunt and fuck every cock, human and K9, there tonight, if that is what Master wanted." She crawled onto the bed and up between Naomi's thighs. Barbara pulled the string of her thong over to the side of her ass and then lowered her head and latched onto Naomi's clit. She then wiggled her ass, high in the air, offering it to Tony.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch ... lick my cunt ... oh fuck eat me" Naomi moaned and then looked at Tony. "Come on baby, climb on the bitch and take your pick. Fuck her pussy or her asshole, she won't mind either way." Tony sat on the bed looking at the action and wanting to mount Barbara and fuck her, but she was the Boss's woman. It was one thing for the Boss to fuck his woman, but he didn't know about this. Barbara pulled her face out of Naomi's crotch.

"Tony, stick that big fucking log somewhere, like Naomi said ass or pussy don't matter. But get that cock in me or I tell your Boss you think you're too good to fuck his woman," she threatened. Tony smiled, fuck the Boss wouldn't think that, or would he? Still unsure about this he moved behind Barbara and guided his cock to her cunt. He tried to slowly ease in but Barbara rammed her ass back and took his cock to his balls.

"Oh yeah, that feels good" Barbara moaned. "Now fuck me like a man, don't play around just ram it to me hard and fast." She lowered her face back into Naomi's crotch and ground her hips on Tony's cock. Tony couldn't take any more, Barbara's vaginal passage felt like a velvet glove as she contracted and released her pussy muscles and milked on his shaft. Tony pulled back until just his cockhead remained in her and then rammed back forward, burying himself in her on his own this time.

"That's it baby, fuck the bitch" Naomi gasped as she felt her climax building to a crescendo. "Fuck her baby ... make her feel like she's making me feel ... oh fuck I'm gonna ... gonna ... OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!" Naomi tried to keep it down, to keep the entire house from hearing, but no one would care if they all did hear her.

Britney entered Mike Jr.'s room and found him lying on the bed and the covers kicked off. It was already 85 degrees out and was supposed to get into the mid 90's today, and his cock was standing erect and proud over his belly. Britney felt her mouth water as she licked her lips, fuck she wanted that cock in her mouth, cunt, ass, all her holes. She wanted that cock embedded in her body all day long, hell the rest of her life long. She crossed to the bed and bent down taking it into her mouth, through it and down her throat. She held there, nose in his pubic hair inhaling the musky sweaty smell as her tongue came out to lick his balls and taste his body sweat there. Britney reached back and pulled her thong aside and rubbed her clit for a second and then inserted 2 fingers into her sopping wet pussy and began running them in and out as her head began bobbing up and down.

"Oh fuck, suck me baby" Mike Jr. said and Britney pulled up and off his cock. He thrust up just before his cock left her mouth and Britney looked to see if he was awake. Mike Jr.'s eyes were still closed, a little smile on his face as he had an erotic dream. Sung Hi sucked his cock as Britney rode his face. The Oriental had turned him on last night and he couldn't quite get her out of his mind, even after seeing Britney. All night his dreams had been of the cousins, one black and one yellow, in all sorts of sexual positions with him. In one dream he had two cocks, one in each girl as they lay on top of each other below him.

Seeing he was still asleep and just dreaming, Britney lowered her head and began sucking him again, but wondering who the dream was about. Her fingers continued working in and out of her cunt as she climbed the hill, headed for the peak and the climax waiting there. Then Britney stopped and climbed on the bed. Swinging a leg over him she straddled his body and reached down to hold his cock upright. She lowered her steaming hot and soaking wet cunt onto it. Britney moaned as inch after inch slid into her body and continued impaling herself on it until her ass cheeks rested on his balls. Wanting to enjoy this moment, the boy of her dreams cock buried in her cunt, she rested there with just little circular motions, using his cock to stir her juices. Then she rose until it was about to pull out of her and then sank back down on it. Britney watched Mike's face, looking for any sign he was waking as she began to ride him.

"Oh baby, this feels so good," she moaned, wishing he'd wake up and make love to her. "I've waited three years for this moment, to feel your cock in my pussy and us to make love. Oh fuck baby ... fuck ... I'm going ... going ... OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!!" she cried without trying to keep it down. Her parents and Mike in the kitchen all smiled, thinking they were having sex, and not realizing Britney was just using his cock to get off with. The 3 adults in the other bedroom all looked in the direction of her cry and Barbara explained to the other two that Britney was in Mike Jr.'s room.

Mike Jr. thought his wet dream had reached a peak as he subconsciously felt his cock begin to erupt. He grunted in satisfaction as the first rope of sperm ejected from his body and then Britney screamed and his eyes flew open to see her riding his cock.

"Oh yes baby," Britney moaned as wave after wave of her orgasm rolled over her. "I'm cumming and you're filling me with your cum also. Oh fuck, I love my birthday present and want it over and over again." Britney's eyes had closed as she felt her orgasm hit and she was shocked as she heard Mike Jr.

"Oh fuck ... go girl ... ride my cock ... drain my balls" he moaned. "You can have this cock anytime you want; today, tomorrow, forever, just fuck me baby." Britney heard him and was disappointed, she would not have said 'fuck me' she would have said 'make love to me'. Was this all she was to him, a fuck? Was their talk all lies on his part last night?

Britney considered the three years they were at West Jr. High together and the way he had acted, big shot Mr. Jock, all the girls and most of the teachers wanting to have sex with him. Then she remembered Mrs. Devereux and reminded herself to ask Mark if his sister in law was a teacher. Then she realized that she was glad she had kept her life as it was, and not given everything up for him. Jr. would be a status boyfriend for her at school, everyone knew of his records at West and then Rockbridge last year. Mike Jr. would be instant celebrity at Hickman with the entire school gloating over Rockbridge at stealing their star and she would be there with him. She would be the girl that everyone would know was the reason for his transfer and that would make her as big, if not bigger, a celebrity than he was. So, she'd continue with this, being in a relationship to outside eyes, but suddenly he was just a friend with benefits to her. Unless he showed her that she was more than a fuck toy, someone to dump his cum into when he wanted, then when he graduated in two years and went off to college, she would look for someone to have a relationship with. Someone that would make her willing to give up her lifestyle to be with just him, but he would have to allow her to have a dog or two, she never wanted to give up her K9 lovers. Since she had gotten her dream fuck, and what a disappointment it was, Britney crawled off Mike Jr. straightened her thong back into place, and went downstairs to see what was going on. Mike Jr. watched her go, feeling something was wrong, but not able to tell what it was.

Mike saw Britney coming and looked for his son and realized they weren't together. He wondered about it but decided not to ask, if she wanted them to know, she'd tell them. Rich and Choung Suk finally saw their daughter when she asked if she could have some juice and Master had told her to help herself. All three adults saw the cum oozing down her leg and knew she had gotten her birthday fuck and Rich and her mother both wondered where her boyfriend was. Choung Suk knew something had happened, something was wrong, as soon as she saw her face as her daughter came to the table from the refrigerator. Everyone was surprised when she went to her Master and stood there silently until he pushed his chair back from the table. Britney took her customary position for the past week, sitting on his lap and then snuggling down into his chest. When he didn't put his arm around her, she reached for it and wrapped it around her by herself. The only difference today was she didn't put his hand on her breast for him to play with.

Several minutes later Mike Jr. entered the kitchen and got a glass of milk and went out to the tables in the back yard to watch Sung Hi and Krystal, both with a dog mounted on their back and fucking them. Krystal had a dog on its back and was sucking it's cock, bobbing up and down the full length of it. Sung Hi looked at him and, having wanted him since last night, called out

"My mouth is available, Master's son" she offered. "Let me show you how much I learned last night and how much better your cock will feel in my mouth now." Jr. thought about it, he was allowed to fuck anyone in the neighborhood but the twins so Sung Hi was supposedly available to him, but it was Britney's birthday.

"Thanks for the offer," he called back, "maybe some other time." Britney had heard the offer and her heart had stopped until he answered. She suddenly felt a little better; at least he was going to remain just hers today. Barbara Naomi and Tony then entered the kitchen and went for coffee. Naomi told Tony to sit, she'd get his for him and the other three saw neither woman had cleaned up yet as juices flowed down Naomi's leg and cum ran down Barbara's as well as her chin and lips had a wet shiny look from Naomi's juices there. The three newcomers all saw Britney in her Master's lap, as usual, and wondered about that since they had all heard her cumming in Mike Jr.'s room.

"Britney, go check on Sung Hi and if it's OK with your Master, bring her in" Rich told his daughter. "Your mother and I need to talk to her." Britney gave her Master a kiss and then slipped off his lap and went into the backyard. Once she was out of the house Barbara went to a drawer and moving dish towels aside pulled out a small box and brought it back to the table to give to Choung Suk. Tony got up and went out the front door. Several minutes later he reentered the house, handed Rich a key ring with several keys and then sat down. Mike looked at the 2 for a minute

"What the fuck was that about" he asked.

"Britney is getting an old car of mine that has been in storage and she knows nothing about" Rich said. "I cleaned it up and worked on the engine and then had it painted in her favorite color. It's been in Naomi's garage for several weeks waiting for today. Tony had the keys, I gave them to him the other day, and he just moved it into our driveway for her to see when she decides to go home."

"What kind of car" Mike asked.

"1978 Camaro, 350 V8, posi trac and a 3 speed racing automatic" Rich answered.

"Z28, SS or RS" Mike asked. "What color?"

"Blue and no, none of the fancier ones, just the base Camaro" Rich said. "I don't think I'd want her in anything as hot as the Z28 and like I said, it was my car and I couldn't afford the SS or RS models." Choung Suk remembered the car and knew that Rich was giving it to their daughter as his present, but she was confused by all this.

"What are SS RS and Z28" she asked.

"Fancier options and upgrades, RS is Rally Sport, SS is Super Sport and Z28 was their ultimate Camaro. It was the fastest and came with the biggest engine. All 3 models had the letters on the car so everyone knew you had that model of Camaro" her husband explained. His wife still looked puzzled; she would never understand Americans fascination with faster and louder cars. The compacts of her home country were enough for her and a KIA Sentra sat in her half of the garage.

When Britney exited the house she did not look at or even acknowledge Mike Jr. sitting there and just crossed to her cousin. Sung Hi had Devil on her back and 1 of the Collies on his back as her head bobbed up and down. She was going to the knot on her down strokes and almost pulling off the cock on her upstrokes. Britney stopped beside her and watched for a moment. She decided her cousin had learned to deep throat and she was very aggressive when ramming her head down and taking all the cock.

"When he cums, keep a mouthful for me bitch," she ordered her cousin. "I want to French kiss you and we can play with it in our mouths, passing it back and forth. I want a load of tasty doggy cum; I haven't had my protein shake yet this morning." Sung Hi wondered about that, if her cousin wanted a load of cum to swallow, why not get it from her boyfriend, the Master's son? Britney dropped to her knees beside the Oriental as she saw her swallowing and knew the Collie was emptying his balls into her and from the way her ass had started moving her cunt was being filled or she was cumming herself. Making a quick decision Britney crawled under her cousin.

Once in position under the juncture of Sung Hi's cunt and Devil's cock Britney turned her head and licked over Sung Hi's clit and then held the tip to the bottom of the dog's cock so that she was licking it as it ran in and out of her cousin. She enjoyed the taste of the combined juices on the meat and reached down to rub her clit. She was surprised when she felt her cousin begin to lick at her clit and then encompass it in her mouth and begin sucking on it as her teeth gently nibbled on it. Britney thought she would have to punish the slut, if she was doing this, she couldn't have saved cum for her.

Devil's cum began leaking out, he had not tied with the bitch, and Britney opened her mouth wide to catch it all. She swallowed her first mouthful and smacked her lips and then opened her mouth wide as Devil dismounted. Her mouth was not big enough and she could not swallow fast enough to keep up with the gushing flow of cum and her face from her nose to her chin was covered in the doggy cream. When it stopped she locked her lips to her cousin's pussy lips and began sucking the cream still inside her body out and into her mouth and then ran her tongue into her cousin to lap up what she had not managed to get before.

Sung Hi had watched Mike Jr. approach and then get on his back and wriggle under Britney's cunt and begin to work her clit with his mouth. His cock was before her and she wanted to suck it for him, but in compliance with her cousin's orders, she had a mouthful of cum. So Sung Hi did the only thing left for her to do and grabbed his hard cock, it was standing up through the fly of his boxers, and began stroking. A drop of precum appeared and she rubbed it around the crown of his cock with her thumb, causing the boy to wiggle and making her think he wanted more, not that he was attempting to get her to quit.

"Britney is cleaning the dog cum from my pussy" Sung Hi thought. "She does not need this in my mouth and I want that cock in it, so fuck her." Sung Hi gulped twice to clear her mouth and then opened wide and went down on Mike Jr.'s cock. One downward movement of her head and his cock was through her mouth and into her throat. No gag, no hesitation, she could deep throat a cock now.

Britney had turned her head and looked under her body and was surprised to see Mike Jr.'s face in her crotch. He was the one munching on her carpet? Her hips began to writhe at the sensations he was providing when she saw Sung Hi grab his cock and begin stroking.

"Oh, this feels so good and giving him a hand job as he eats my pussy doesn't matter" she thought as she felt the smoldering fire in her belly about to burst into flames. Then someone threw a bucket of water on her fire and put it out as she saw Sung Hi descend on the cock and slurp it all into her mouth. When the Oriental's lips came into contact with his balls Britney tried to get out from under her. There was a brief struggle as Mike Jr. grabbed her hips and tried to hold her against his face but his grip loosened as his cock erupted down the Oriental's throat. Britney managed to get clear of them as Sung Hi pulled back and just kept the head in her mouth.

"I'll gather her boyfriend's cum in my mouth and we can share it during our kiss" she thought and then heard Britney.

"I hope you enjoy his cum whore," her cousin spat at her. "When you are done swallowing, my mom and dad want to see you in the kitchen." Britney fled into the house and was almost to the front door, intending to go home, when her father grabbed her from behind and lifting her carried her back to the kitchen. Everyone saw the girl was crying as her father sat her on his knee like he had since she was a little girl.

"Now now honey, it can't be all that bad" as he pulled her head to his shoulder and patted her back. "It's your birthday and you should be happy. You're 16 today and finally get to be the slut for your Master that you have wanted to be. Now you can suck cock through the glory holes, fuck any man or beast your Master wants. Tomorrow you get to go to the glory holes and work them, instead of having to stay out front." Britney thought about that as her sobs slowed and then stopped.

"Yes daddy, I can and I want to," Britney said as she raised her head. "I'll go home and get dressed and then I want to go to the bookstore and suck every cock that is presented to me, free of charge. I want to give every man and dog in the city a blow job, that's my birthday present to me, blowing the city." Everyone looked at her in amazement and Rich looked at Mike with the look on his face clear, "STOP HER!"

"OK slut, get your fucking shit together" her Master snapped at her. "I don't know what happened upstairs or in the backyard and don't care. You are not going to the bookstore today, I told you tomorrow and I still mean that. You want to suck all the cocks around? There's your dad and Tony, out back are 9 dogs, you can suck all you want here. I can call all the other men here for you now, instead of your party tonight, just tell me whose cock you want. Be as big a slut as you want, but you will do it here. Now, do you need more than what's here?" Britney looked at her Master as she thought and then it hit her, the son of a bitch didn't know if he could fuck a girl who did dogs? Sung Hi had done dogs all night and he let her suck him off. Fuck him, I know what I want.

"Only if you can find more dogs, Master" she said as she stood and started for the back yard. "For my birthday I want every dog cock I can get. I want them in my mouth, my ass, my cunt. I want those 3 fucking my holes and then another 2 in my hands so I can have 5 cum on and in me at once." I'll show the bastard" she thought.

Britney and Sung Hi passed at the door and Britney left without a word to her. Mike Jr. was approaching the house and grabbed her arm.

"Britney baby," he started.

"Fuck you asshole," she spat as she pulled free. Reaching King she dropped to her knees and rolled him over and began to play with his cock. When it began to appear she took that tip into her mouth and sucked as if it were a straw and King responded as his cock rapidly appeared and ballooned out to full size and Britney took it all and then just stayed like that, the entire cock through her mouth and into her throat and began licking and swallow. She was going to deep throat every dog here, no bobbing and no lips, just tongue licking and throat muscles. She would take the entire cock and not move on it until she had drained it into her belly.

Mike Jr. watched her go and then begin to suck the dog off. He hung his head and shaking it turned back to the house, entered it and went up to his room. "What's wrong with her? I didn't want Sung Hi to suck me off, but I didn't want to stop eating her pussy to tell Sung Hi to stop either. There was something bothering her when she left here and now she's mad at me over Sung Hi so why the fuck am I here?" When he couldn't answer that, Mike got up and dressed. Quickly packing his things he went down the stairs. He heard Britney's dad, he thought it was him, talking to Sung Hi apparently but didn't stop to listen. He exited the house and climbed in his car.

Everyone in the kitchen heard the Camaro roar to life as the deep rumble of the 350 with ¾ race cam, hooker headers and cherry bomb glasspacks rattled the windows. Mike, recognizing the car, it had been his and he had built it but had given it to Mike when he bought the Ferrari, jumped up and ran for the front door. He got there in time to see the red 69 Z28 headed up the street. Running upstairs he found all his son's things gone and then went back to the kitchen. Grabbing his cell he hit his son's speed dial number and got his voice mail.

"When you get this, get your fucking ass back here" he ordered. "If you're not here by 1300, I or Tony will come get your ass and drag you back here. If you aren't home I'll get an APB out and let the police find your ass for me and you won't like the results of that. So it's definitely in your best interest to get the fuck back here."

Mike Jr. had started out of the driveway and pulling into the street saw the blue, with white racing stripes down the hood, roof and trunk, 78 Camaro sitting in the Black's driveway, wrapped in a big blue bow. Guess she's getting a car for her birthday he thought as he drove by. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and turned it off; he didn't want to talk to anyone now. He spent 2 hours driving around town before he turned the cell back on and got his dad's message. He didn't want to go back there, but he didn't want Tony, the cops or his dad looking for him either. He knew that he would not like what happened when he was found. He knew his dad loved him, but he also knew it wouldn't matter if he pissed him off. His dad was the one man in the world he did not want mad at him the most and Tony was second and to have them both pissed off at him and looking for him? Not wanting to do it, but not wanting to see the consequences of not doing it, Mike Jr. turned his car at the next intersection and headed back to his dad. Seeing he would not be there by 1 as ordered, he called his dad and told him he was on his way, he had just turned his phone on and got the message and Tony and he did not need to come looking for him.

When her cousin had brushed by her without a word, Sung Hi had turned and then saw her brush Mike Jr. off and then drop to her knees beside a dog. Shaking her head over her apparent stupidity, she wouldn't blow Master's son off, she went on into the kitchen and stopped before her uncle.

"You want to talk to me, Uncle Rich" she asked. All the adults in the room took in the Oriental's body. Dog cum ran down her thighs over dried dog cum, dog cum was dried on her forehead and cheeks and was visible in her hair.

"Do you know how many dogs had you last night" her Master asked. Sung Hi looked at him and smiled.

"Yes Master, I tried to concentrate on sucking them, to get trained as you want, but did not shake any off to prevent them fucking me. I sucked off and swallowed 13 loads of doggie cum, it was very delicious. Another 10 loads were injected into my pussy and 7 dumped their load in my ass" Sung Hi said proudly.

"That's impressive" her Master said and she smiled more and stood straighter at his praise. "So can you now take all their cock without gagging?"

"Oh yes Master" the girl declared, "would you like me to demonstrate on your cock?" Sung Hi started to her Master but he raised his hand to stop her.

"Another time, I'll take your word for it now" he replied. "Your aunt and uncle want to talk to you anyway." Sung Hi returned to her uncle and looked between him and her aunt.

"Would you like to stay here and then become an American citizen when you turn 18? If so, would you like to be treated as our daughter" Rich asked. "Your aunt and I and Britney talked about this last night so it's now up to you. You are too old to adopt and officially make our daughter, but we will unofficially adopt you and treat you as a daughter, like we do Britney. Britney would like to have you as a sister and then we will sponsor your application for citizenship so you can stay in America forever if you want." Sung Hi wasn't so sure that Britney wanted her as a sister today, maybe last night, but not this morning. She knew she did not want to go back to Korea, she wanted to stay here and be a slut but if Britney and Mike Jr. didn't work out, she would give all the extra sex up to be his personal slut. If that happened would she be disowned by her family here in America also? She knew her parents were through with her, that's the reason she had been sent here and they were getting her school records sent here so she could stay. If Britney and Mike Jr. didn't work out and she got with him, would another set of parents disown her?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.