Recruiting
Chapter 7: 13 Friday Morning

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: 13 Friday Morning - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At 8 in the morning, as Rich and his 2 women were leaving the house, the women to go to the bookstore and Rich to Maria's in the mall, their phone rang.

"I'll get it, probably the Boss" Rich said as he reentered the house. He grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID and it wasn't the Boss, it was an international number. As he started to answer he realized it was his sister in law's number. Choung Suk's sister, Joung Ah, was calling from Korea. "Choung Suk, it's Joung Ah," he called to his wife. "Hello, Joung Ah," he said.

"Reechie, is that you" Joung Ah said. Choung Suk's family had never learned to pronounce his name correctly. "Is CS there? Can I talk to her?"

"Yes, hold on a minute, she's coming" Rich told her as his wife entered the door. He wordlessly handed her the phone and ran to the extension in the kitchen. "What in the fuck does she want?" Rich wondered as he picked up the phone to listen in. They needed to get to work and didn't have time for this. It might be 10 on Friday night over in Korea, but it was time to go to work here in Florida on Friday morning. Joung Ah was talking to her sister in Korean in case her husband, Rich, was doing exactly what he was doing and listening in. What she didn't know was that he had learned Korean and understood what she was saying.

"Sister, ever since she turned 14, Sung Hi has been trouble. In the past month I have caught her having sex, sucking cock or fucking, with 8 different boys. She is an embarrassment to the family," Joung Ah explained.

"Sister, what can I do to help" Choung Suk asked her sister. She felt shamed, even after being in America all these years, that the family name was being tarnished like this. Rich had his own thoughts on how they could help, send the bitch here. The Boss wanted a teenaged Oriental and she was 16 now so she'd be a perfect fit if she was this wild. They could pass her off as Choung Suk's daughter so there would be an Oriental mother/daughter team for the business. "Please Choung Suk," he thought, "Have them send her here."

"She is on a plane there, she will arrive in 4 hours," Joung Ah said. "Please sister, keep her there for a few weeks at least, maybe all summer. Hopefully your daughter will be a positive influence on Sung Hi, didn't you just say a few weeks ago that she was a perfect daughter?"

"Yes, I did and yes she is," Choung Suk replied as she thought it had meant that Britney was like her, an exhibitionist and dog fucker. "What about if Britney and Sung Hi become close friends, would you let us keep her and enroll her in school here?" Master wanted a teen Oriental and maybe she could give him a slut to fulfill his needs. The last picture she had of Sung Hi showed a very pretty girl and her mother said her pigtails, which hung to her waist, when brushed out went to her knees. If only she could be taught to love dog sex, then she would be perfect for Master.

"Yes, that's a fine idea. I will contact her school and have them send you her transcripts for the school there" Joung Ah said. "I will get that taken care of tomorrow and you should have everything to enroll her there by the middle of the week." Rich thought that she displayed too much eagerness at that idea and must be what she had hoped would happen. Knowing the basics of what was going on Rich carefully hung the extension up and grabbed his cell.

"Boss, sorry we are all late but a family problem came up over in Korea and we may have the answer to your teen Oriental problem," Rich said as Mike answered the phone.

"How's that," Mike asked. He had been about to call Rich and chew his ass for not being at the mall and Choung Suk and Britney not being at the bookstore.

"Our 16 year old niece, Sung Hi, is apparently a real slut and is embarrassing the family with her sexual escapades. You know how "face" or family dignity means everything over there and Sung Hi is apparently destroying it. They have her on a plane arriving here at noon for an extended stay. I think she may be here permanently. Her mother, Joung Ah, is going to have her school records sent to us so we can enroll her in school here next fall."

"All right, I want the two of you to meet her at the airport and get her settled in. I'll pick Britney up in a minute and take her to the bookstore and the clothing store to take pictures of all the girls for the album for Mark to take with him. I'll even get some of the girls to make out and 69. I'll tell Britney everything when I pick her up but I want her to get the pictures on her computer and be working on making the album when you get there with your niece and she will leave them for Sung Hi to find and hopefully she'll ask Britney about them and then Britney can ask if she'd like to try that. I'll bring King and Duke over in the morning and we'll have Britney get one on her back and fucking her and the other hopefully licking on Sung Hi and she'll be so hot when she wakes up that when she sees Britney being fucked by one, she'll want the other to fuck her."

"OK Boss, I'll tell Britney you are coming to get her," Rich said. "I had been thinking of something like that to ease her into the company and I think you can then pass Choung Suk and her off as Oriental mother/daughter available for parties. That might set up Naomi Britney Choung Suk and Sung Hi to work parties together because I think there will be a demand for Black & Oriental Mother/Daughter parties where they can get the mother daughter or Oriental/Black coupling."

"Yeah I think you're right," Mike said and Rich heard a 'VROOOOOM' as a car started and thought Mike had to be in the Ferrari or Vette, the Trans Am didn't sound quite that good. "I had thought the blonde mother/daughter and Black mother/daughter would be the big draw, but the Black/Oriental will probably be in more demand. Tell Britney to get her ass outside I'm pulling up now. No, I see her outside here." Rich heard Mike call for Britney to get in the car and a minute later a door close and then a car accelerating through 1st and into 2nd. Has to be the Ferrari, Rich thought as he heard his daughter squeal just before the phone went dead as Mike hung up.

"Why is mom not taking me to the bookstore, Master" Britney asked as they turned to go to the mall and not the bookstore.

"There's been a change in plans for your family slut, and if your Master Rich wants you to know he will tell you," Mike said. "What I can tell you is that Mark is going to get the dogs for us, but I've hired him so there's no more shows for him. He will have the normal privileges of working for me so you are now off limits to him unless you want to fuck him."

"Yes Master, Tony explained to Mary and I that we were under pricing what we were doing last night," Britney said. "He said I needed to talk to you about prices, you own the business and are just letting me play at being the boss. I knew you were the owner of all the businesses but thought I was running this for you and Tony said you were letting me, but you would tell me when I did something wrong. The only reason you didn't say anything last night was because Mark was supplying us with dogs and I had already told him what we would do and you didn't want to correct me in front of Mark and Mary."

"Tony's right, you are under pricing and Tommy Bobby and Tony are telling the customers at the book and clothing stores what the price is for everything. I'll sit down with you, I had thought today before this other came up, and we'll set the Services prices for everything. You girls will have your own discretion to set special pricing. Tips for doing more than what is expected and for what is paid for, like when I said men may ask you to call them daddy and ask you to talk to them as if they are, and then it's up to the girl to tell him what that extra would cost. If a party pays for just the nude waitresses and strips, then decide they want to play touchy feely with the girls, it would be up to the girls to set what that would cost, as well as anything further than that. The service they pay for is all I control, the set fee for the party they want and if they want more when the party gets under way, the girls will tell them what that will cost and that money is yours to keep," Mike explained and then they pulled into the mall.

"What came up that is causing us to come to the mall" Britney asked as they got out of the Ferrari. Mike looked at here and then grabbed his cell and called Rich.

"Your daughter wants to know what's going on, but since that is your family's private business, do you want to tell her or can I" he asked. Mike heard Rich discuss it with Chong Suk before he answered.

"We didn't have time and you know what is going on and what you want her to do to get the results that you want, so you can tell her Boss" Rich said. Choung Suk apparently was next to him as Mike heard her say "I agree Master, you need to tell your slut what you want her to do so that her cousin is a slut for you also."

"OK fair enough," Mike said and closed his phone. "Come on slut, I need a cup of coffee and maybe you'd like some juice," he asked. "Then we can sit in the food court and I'll tell you what's going on." Britney had her school girl uniform on as she had planned on wearing it at the bookstore and as several men exited the mall and headed towards them to get to their car, she absent mindedly smiled at them and automatically lifted her skirt. The men stopped at the sight and Mike thought they looked familiar, maybe from her shows the other day here.

"Not today gentlemen," Mike said as he gave them a hard look. The men both nodded and then started on their way again. "Bitch behave yourself, unless I tell you we are here to play, keep your fucking skirt down. You'll show off enough with the swing of your skirt as you walk and then you may spread your legs when we sit."

"Yes Master, I'm sorry it was just an automatic thing I did without thinking," Britney explained. They entered the food court and Mike got a cup of coffee for himself, a carton of chocolate milk for Britney and a breakfast roll for them both. He led Britney to a secluded table in the corner and sat with his back to it. Britney sat across from him and then looked at the other tables over her shoulder.

"Master, you said I could spread my legs to show off my panty crotch so can I sit there facing everyone and you sit here" she asked.

"No, I never sit with my back to a door or into a room. I always have my back to the wall; no one can sneak up on you that way" he explained as his eyes continually searched the early morning shoppers. "You may move a chair beside me so that you can also face the room. If you bend over to pick the chair up to move it, I'm sure the boys here would appreciate it as they all seem to be looking over here at you." Britney smiled and stood and turned to the room. She looked the crowd in the food court over and saw maybe 20 high school boys scattered around in small groups and Master was right, they were all looking at her and talking among themselves. Giving the room in general a smile and small wave Britney moved behind her chair with her back to everyone and bent forward to grasp the chair seat before straightening with it and placing it beside her Master. She sat and looked her admirers over again and gave them all a big smile and then slowly and deliberately spread her legs until she knew everyone who wanted could see her panties very plainly. She opened her carton of milk, placed a straw in it and then wrapped her lips around it and went down on it and then back up several times, sucking the make believe cock for the crowd. Finally Mike asked if she was through entertaining everyone so he could tell her what was going on. She immediately straightened up and looked at him.

"Yes Master, I am ready and I'm sorry I played with them for so long but it is something I've always wanted to do. Like my mother I'm a born exhibitionist, and when I'm with you I know I can be as slutty as I want and nothing will happen, you'll protect me. I feel the same way with Tony, Bobby and Tommy and to a lesser extent daddy. I know daddy would try his best but if there were too many he could be hurt and I'd get raped. Maybe he'll learn some tricks to help him defend us girls better but he just isn't as big and as intimidating as the others and you" Britney explained. "I remember the other day when I stripped in Victoria's Secret and the crowd started into the store and I thought I had gone too far and was scared for that moment before you stepped toward them, shook your head "no" and pointed back out the door. There had to be 25 or 30 men and boys there but they turned around and left, because you told them to and they were too scared to challenge you."

"The trick to that sweetheart is presence," Mike explained. "I had the size and presence to intimidate them. They knew they could take me down; I'd lose before their numbers. They also knew I'd severely hurt, maybe kill some of them, before that happened. Nobody wanted to be among the people that I took down before I went down. There's a crowd bravery but if you appear to concentrate on one and then another, they think they are the ones you are going to focus on and they think you may kill them, and they don't want to be part of that crowd anymore. It's not worth it in their mind, the chance of being hurt for the chance of fucking your hot little ass."

Britney looked at Mike with new eyes, she knew he was tough and dangerous and she thought he was sexy, but he was apparently very smart, understood people, and projected that aura that told them he knew what he was doing at all times and therefore intimidated them mentally as well as physically. Mike then proceeded to tell Britney what was going on and her cousin was coming to stay, maybe for a few weeks or the summer or maybe, Mike hoped so, forever. He briefly told her what a slut Sung Hi apparently was and how that was to their advantage. Britney picked up on that immediately.

"Yes Master," she exclaimed. "We now have a candidate for the Oriental teen position. What do you want me to do to help you get control of her?"

"We are going to Maria's and get pictures of all the girls there in their lingerie only and have you and some of them kiss and lick each other and then we'll go to the bookstore and do everyone there. Then we'll go to your house and download them onto your computer and set them as a slide show. Then you'll come over to my office and do it again but then you'll print them on photo paper and use my 3 hole punch and put them in a 3 ring binder for Mark to show at the shelters. He can offer them the girl or 2 girl team of their choice to come and pay for unneutered males to adopt. Hopefully while we are not there Sung Hi will make it to your bedroom and see the pictures on the computer. We'll try to time it so you can catch her looking and hopefully masturbating so you can ask if she'd like to try that and hopefully you two will end up in bed together for sex and she'll sleep there with you.

I'll bring King and Duke home in the morning and we'll get one of them on you and one hopefully licking her pussy and maybe she'll wake up horny enough to let him continue until she cums and then she'll want to join you on the floor and get fucked by the one that licked her. Hopefully we'll turn her into a dog cock loving bitch like you. Your dad and I think we'll get a lot of requests for you and Naomi as a mother/daughter and your mom and Sung Hi as a mother/daughter and the 2 teams as an Oriental/Black show for parties. Do you understand all that? Do you think you can pull it off and seduce her into having sex with you and then a dog in the morning?'

"Yes Master, no problem there" Britney said. "Sung Hi and I have exchanged emails and I knew she was a little boy crazy but not this bad so I think there will be no problem getting her into bed and to join you as another slut in your growing stable of sluts."

"Ok then let's get down to Maria's and get pictures done so we can get to the bookstore. Sung Hi's plane arrives at noon and we need to be ready by then" Mike said and the two of them left. Fortunately no one followed today but it was another matter at the store.

Maria had been advertising live models and private modeling for the past 2 days and there was a small crowd of men in the store. Maria, in her teal blue dress and thong, was busy setting up private sessions for the girls. The men were picking out outfits and giving them to her for purchase and picking a girl to wear it for them. The men had to purchase it and then the teen of their choice would put it on for them and then bend over, lift the skirt, and go through various poses showing off the outfit and ensuring there were numerous panty views in the store. Maria had added an additional $10 to the price of all the outfits to cover the modeling and $25 more got the customer into the back room and after the private show there the girl, now stripped to her lingerie uniform, would kneel and suck the customer off. $50 got them to spread their legs for you and then clean your cock of the combined juices.

"Master" Maria cried seeing Mike and Britney enter the store. "Have you come to check on business? Clothing sales will break records today and I know each of the girls have made $100 so far and it's only 10:15." Tony came over to see why the Boss and Britney were here, she was supposed to be at the bookstore and where the fuck was her dad? He further verified the money the girls were making because the men might pay the $25 to get into the back room but soon gave up the other $25 to fuck the girls instead of just getting sucked off.

"Dawn and Donna are a real hit," Tony said. "The men seem to appreciate that they are twins, and several have paid $100 to get them in the back together" Tony said. "Mary and Mandy are also making money, although a sister act just doesn't seem to get the attention of the twins. I just talked to Bobby, there have been signs up for several days about this, plus word got out about Dawn's training the other day and he says the girls can't open their mouths or spread their legs fast enough for the crowd waiting for them. He said there were about 25 men waiting for the store to open and more are arriving, faster than they are being taken care of. We may need to get more girls out there, but I don't know how."

"OK have Fred and Paul call their wives and tell them to get out to the bookstore," Mike ordered. "Call Bobby and have Bob and Tom get their wives out there also. I'll call Mary, she's starting to pack up the apartment, and tell her to get out there and Maria I want you to send Becky out there. That'll give us 5 teens and 5 adults there and maybe that will take care of it. If things slow down here move Mary and Mandy to the bookstore also. Now let's get some pictures taken so we can get out to the bookstore and Becky can ride with us. Tony I need to swap cars again as I came in the Ferrari but we'll come back after Britney has the trap set on her computer and trade again."

"No problem Boss," Tony said as he handed over the keys to the Cobra, "I don't think I'll need it before closing time." Maria had also changed the store hours from 9AM to 6PM, instead of staying open till 9PM.

Mandy and Mary were available just then and so Mike and Britney took them to the back and got solo pictures of them in their lingerie and then pics of them kissing and playing with each other and then both of them with Britney. Donna was then available and so they got her pics done and then one of her and Dawn together with Britney kneeling between them and licking up cum that was visibly running down their legs. Maria came into the back room and posed and then had pictures taken as she sucked on the Master's cock. Britney ran out to the store and brought the 4 teens back to get pictures of them with the Master's cock in their mouth also. Britney thought that pictures of each of the girls sucking on their Master's cock would show Sung Hi that this man was important and when she met Master on Saturday she would know to be properly respectful.

Finished there they grabbed Becky and in Tony's Cobra headed to the bookstore. Rose Miller and Gloria Armstrong had arrived as they were leaving and Linda Phillips and Miranda Phelps were at the bookstore when they arrived. Mary arrived a minute after they did. Bobby, alerted to what was going on, had cut the customers off when Tony called and said the Boss was on his way so all 4 teens were finished with their last customer and everyone got their pictures taken, including the one with Master's cock in their mouth, and then Mary and Becky got theirs and Linda and Miranda then had theirs done. As the plane was supposed to be landing at noon, Mike and Britney pulled into the driveway of the Black's and Britney ran to her room to set the trap as Mike called Rich.

"The plane on time" Mike asked.

"Yeah it was" Rich told him. "Sung Hi should be going through customs now Boss"

"Good, Britney is downloading all the pictures onto her computer and will set them as a slideshow and get it started," Mike said. "Ensure Sung Hi goes to Britney's room so that she'll see them."

"No problem, she'll be tired after the flight and I'm going to put her in Britney's room for a nap as we prepare her room for her." Rich said. "She'll be all alone behind a closed door so I'm sure she'll check the room out and see the pictures."

Sung Hi smiled to herself as she wondered what the American Customs Officer would think if he noticed there were no panties or bras in her luggage. Standing in line, waiting her turn, she thought back to the final straw that had caused her parents to ship her off to her Aunt in America. Sung Hi loved to run around nude but her parents forced her to dress when they were home. Thinking she had time to get a bottle of juice, she had left her room nude only to run into her mother in the hall.

"Mom, you're home early" she had said in surprise.

"How many times have you been told to ... BY OUR ANCESTORS, WHAT ARE THOSE" her mother yelled as she pointed at Sung Hi. Sung Hi smiled to herself, it had worked.

"I had my nipples pierced mom, you like" she asked as she thrust her chest out and shook the two gold rings that pierced her half inch nipples on the orange sized breasts. She knew her mother would be infuriated; it was why she also kept her pussy shaved bare. She had been surprised by the next words however.

"We have tried everything to get you to settle down but all this sex with boys and now this, it is too much," Joung Ah said. "We tell you not to leave your room without being dressed, it's bad enough you wear no underwear, but to now get your body scarred like that, we need to do something. I think you need to go to your Aunt Choung Suk in America and maybe she and her good daughter Britney will instill some manners and respect in you. I'll call Incheon airport and see when the next flight to America is. Get back in your room and stay there until either your father or I call you." Joung Ah spun on her heel and headed back the living room to call the international airport for Korea.

Sung Hi was astounded, she was being sent to America as punishment? This was fantastic, things were so much cooler there and she had heard Americans loved little Orientals so her jet black hair, now brushed out and to her knees, almond eyes, and 5 foot 95 pound body with her pert breasts would be in large demand. As she closed her bedroom door she wondered how many boys lived in the neighborhood and how long it would take her to fuck her way through them.

As she had entered the passenger area in the airport the next day the metal detector beeped on her and when asked to step aside for the hand wand, Sung Hi just opened her blouse to show her pierced nipples to the Security agent, horrifying her mother and causing the young man to turn red. He had still passed the wand over her and when it went off down there, he mother had learned her pussy was also pierced as she raised her skirt and pulled her cunt lips apart to show the gold stud through her clit. Her daughter's public lewdness was too much for her parents and they turned to leave the airport, abandoning her. On the drive home it was decided that Choung Suk needed to take their daughter, they did not want her to return to Korea to further embarrass the family.

So now she stood in the line to pass through Customs and enter the United States, not knowing that her mother and aunt had decided her fate, she would be staying in America to go to school. She knew she would enjoy her stay this summer, not knowing it was permanently extended or the fun that awaited her. If she knew what was going to happen within the next 24 hours, the juices would be flowing down her legs, in public view, as she had an orgasm.

Britney got her computer set and then Mike and her had went over to his 'office' and she had downloaded the pictures onto his computer as Mike put photograph paper into his printer and then adjusted the setting and hit print.

"I'm doing full photo printing so we'll have 8X10's of all the pictures for the album," he said. "At that setting it will take hours to print all the pictures so we'll go to the mall and leave Tony his car, get pictures of Rose and Gloria for the album, oh we need Alice also." Getting everything set up had taken so long that Rich saw the Cobra come out of the neighborhood and head to the mall when he was a half block from turning into the neighborhood.

Choung Suk showed her niece around the house as Rich brought her bags in and then they had taken her upstairs and showed her the guest room where she would be staying. Saying they need to do a few things, change the sheets on the bed and so on, Rich led Sung Hi to Britney's room and told her to make herself comfortable and take a nap if she needed one.

"Thank you uncle," Sung Hi said and then stood on tiptoes to kiss him. Rich was surprised as she attempted to shove her tongue into his mouth, even as she grabbed his cock through his trousers. "Fuck, she really is a slut" Rich thought as he pulled back from her and removed her hand from him.

"I think you must really be tired and don't know what you are doing," Rich said. "You need to lie down and we'll let you sleep for a few hours. We'll have Britney come up and see you when she gets home."

"Where is cousin Britney" Sung Hi asked as she pulled up her skirt and then rubbed her pussy. "Damn, he has got a large cock and I have to get that into my hot little pussy" Sung Hi thought. "How can I get him alone so I can get fucked by him?"

"She's with my Boss but should be home after awhile," Rich said and closed the door before he pulled out his cock and shoved it into that hot little slut. He didn't want to rush anything but he pulled out his cell phone as he went downstairs and out the front door.

"Yeah, you get Sung Hi set up" Mike asked as he answered.

"Yeah Boss and the little slut grabbed my cock, tried to shove her tongue in my mouth and then raised her skirt and played with her naked pussy" Rich said. "I damn near fucked her then and there but managed to resist and leave her alone in Britney's room. I'd bet she's looking at the pictures on the computer and masturbating now. Getting her to go to work may be a problem, I think she just wants to fuck and is willing to do that to anyone for free."

"Once she learns she can get money for having that fun, she'll be an eager convert" Mike said. "Every slut is more than willing to get paid for doing what she loves to do. She just has to find out that the money is available if she keeps her legs and mouth closed for a few minutes and wait for the cock instead of hurrying to offer to take care of it. Every teenager wants money to go to the mall and go shopping."

"Joung Ah didn't say she was this sex crazy, I admit 8 boys in a month is bad, but trying to do her uncle with her aunt in the next room, that's fucking crazy" Rich said.

"Yeah and I think Monday morning, or before, Choung Suk will be calling her sister and telling her that you will be keeping Sung Hi, so she should hurry and get those school records sent" Mike said.

"Well school is still in session over there, they don't get summers off, and they go on Saturdays so Joung Ah should be able to take care of that tomorrow" Rich said. Unknown to her niece or husband, Choung Suk had seen Sung Hi grab Rich's cock and had smiled. Closing the door to the guest room she had immediately called her sister, even though it was 3 in the morning in Korea, and told Joung Ah she needed to get those school records here to America immediately, Sung Hi would be staying here as long as she wanted and Joung Ah was so excited at the news she forgot to complain about the time. Choung Suk knew the slut would never want to leave when she discovered what was going to be going on in the neighborhood. With all the stray dogs running around Seoul, Chong Suk wondered if her slutty niece knew about and practiced K9 sex. The way she acted, if she had seen a stray with an erect cock, she would have attacked it.

When her Uncle Rich refused to respond to her actions and closed the door, Sung Hi crawled onto the bed to take a nap. Her body was telling her it was the middle of the night and she was tired even though she had slept on the plane. But when she rolled onto her side all thoughts of sleep left as she saw Britney's 25 inch computer monitor and the pictures flashing there. Sung Hi's hand went back to her crotch, even as she got out of the bed and went to the computer chair. She never heard or noticed the door open a crack, so absorbed was she in looking at the girls and women in sexy lingerie scrolling across the monitor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.