Recruiting
Chapter 6: Thursday Morning

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Thursday Morning - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning everyone was at Barbara's at 9 as ordered. After checking the five new adult women and all the teens, including the newly joined Donna to ensure everyone had shaved and everyone had a bald pussy, Mike finally answered the unasked question of the 11 new members of the group.

"Her name is Krystal, and she fucked up," he said as everyone had been watching the black woman on the bench as King and Duke hammered the bitch from her two ends. "She complained about the girls being at the club and earning the money masturbating for the crowd, tried to hit Dawn and then came here and threatened me with a walk out of all the dancers if I didn't do what she demanded. So she has spent the last 2 nights getting gangbanged by the dogs all night. So I guess there's a lesson there, don't piss me off unless you'd like to service the dogs for a 24 hour stint. That will be punishment for the women for their fuck ups and Tony and the boys will take care of the men's fuck ups.

Now I want Gloria Armstrong, on Tony, Rose Miller on Rich, Linda Phillips on Bobby and Miranda Phelps on Tommy. You will suck their cock and take the entire shaft into your throat. I want to check your deep throat ability and gag reflex. Anyone failing the test will go to the bookstore for a day of training like Dawn yesterday. Failure to pass after that day will result in dog cock training until you can suck a cock, any cock, without gagging as it enters your throat. I want everyone to be able to do it with the ease of Chung Suk, Dawn and Britney."

Choung Suk rolled Devil onto his back as Dawn did Demon and Britney the new unnamed Doberman. All 3 of the women immediately took the entire dog cock into their mouth and down their throat, stopping when their lips reached the dog's knot. All 3 then began to vigorously bob their heads as they eagerly sucked the dogs, looking for some morning cream. The 4 named wives went to their assigned cock and all managed to take them without a gag. As the men and dogs got their blowjobs the 6 other teens and Mary wandered around the yard watching the dog sex and all wondering when and if they would be ordered to service a K9 cock by their Master.

"Betty Grant, come with me," Mike ordered and led the woman back into the house. She was the only nude woman as the girls, except Donna, all had their red lingerie sets on. Mary Barbara and Choung Suk were also in red with Britney and Naomi in yellow. The other 4 new wives had all worn thongs as had Donna and so were allowed to keep them on and just go topless but Betty had worn cotton briefs and they were now in a trash can with her old fashioned bra. Mike led her into the kitchen, turned a chair to look out the patio door and then looked at the woman

"Get on your knees and pull down my pants. I will then sit on the chair and you will suck my cock to demonstrate your skills and we'll discuss Pamela Lee, your sister" he said. Mrs. Grant fell to her knees, unfastened his belt and then pulled his pants and boxers down and after Mike had sat, she took his cock into her mouth but as it hit her throat she gagged and then pulled back off it as she had a coughing fit. "When you get yourself under control you will try again. If you fail to take it into your throat this time you will replace Krystal on the bench. You will be strapped down and a ring gag inserted into your mouth to prevent it closing and the dogs will fuck your throat all day, understood?" Betty nodded and taking a deep breath took the cock into her mouth again. There was an audible gag but the cock entered her throat but she pulled back before getting it all in and went into another coughing fit.

"OK bitch, on your feet" Mike ordered and Betty Grant looked at him as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"No ... please ... don't make me do that. Let me try your cock again please," she begged. Mike had stood and pulled up his jeans and then grabbed her throat in his right hand and jerked her to her feet. He then proceeded to propel her out the patio door and to the bench. Rich and Tony, guessing his intentions hurried over and were unstrapping Krystal as Mike approached the bench. Since all 5 dogs had just had their balls emptied Krystal was dog free and the 2 men pulled her off the bench after unfastening her.

"No please" Betty sobbed as she was forced down onto the bench. "Jerry, help me" she called to her husband. Gerald Grant stood for a moment and then took a step towards his wife but Bobby and Tommy stepped in front of him and he stopped and helplessly watched as his wife was strapped down and a ring gag fitted into her mouth.

"Do you want the butt plug and dildo Boss" Rich asked, wondering if she was to just suck cock like Choung Suk had done.

"No, leave everything available to the dogs," he replied. "She needs to get used to fucking dogs also." Mike then walked back over to the tables where everyone else was as he thought he needed to get more seating for meetings like this and Britney's party Saturday.

"Betty is now training to deep throat without gagging and being broken in to dog fucking," he told the group. The women were all in chairs and the teens were all sitting on the ground. The men were all standing and wondering why they were here, Mike had yet to talk to them. "As determined last night all the women, except Mrs. Grant for now, are all employees of Britney's Outcall Service and available for any parties we are hired for. They can make extra money, if they can dance, working at the club. They can also work the bookstore or, if they can't dance, waitress and serve drinks and sell their ass at the club. Anything but the parties is optional, they will be required for those as needed."

"Now you men, I need more security for the parties, the club and the bookstore. You cannot work parties your wife, daughter or son are at but I want 2 men at every party so right now I can only book 2 parties with these 4 men here. I'm willing to hire all of you for parties at night and on weekends, when you are off work, or full time. My fulltime male employees will have access to your 5 wives and 7 daughters, free of charge. When Pamela Lee joins she will also be available. Choung Suk, Britney, Barbara, Naomi, Maria, Becky and Mary are all off limits, unless they decide they want to be available. Another woman, Alice Rogers will be working the bookstore and available to you and if Mary's roommate Joan Black joins the group, she will also be available to you. That's the benefits of the full time male employees, along with a $2,500 per month guarantee. Your wives and daughters all have a $50,000 per year guarantee, but they are the ones making the money for the company to pay you with. Your sons are working for me for free; all they get is all the sex they want from the sisters and mothers. They were all fucking the girls before anyway, but now they get their own and the other moms.

Bobby and Tommy, Maria Becky and Mary belong to you 2 and will be moving into Naomi's house here in the neighborhood and you are free to move in if you so desire, or keep your current apartments. Bobby, if I remember correctly you have a Doberman named Rex. I want him brought here and left so he can join the stable of dogs fucking the women and girls with the Company."

"No problem, Boss" Bobby said. "I think I will move in here so Rex would be coming anyway." Privately he remembered copping the feels of Maria at the store as he helped her dress the other night. He had known then that she would be available in the future and living in the same house with her, her daughter and Mary would be a dream cum true, 3 women available to him at any time he wanted them.

"Yeah Boss, that sounds like a good idea" Tommy answered. "Living here makes sense as all the women we are to protect live here."

"Also, as a reward for your loyalty and length of time working for me, all the other women and girls, except Choung Suk Britney Barbara and Naomi, are available to you," Mike added which caused the 2 men to hi-five.

"The reason the others are not available to anyone is that Naomi is Tony's and Choung Suk is Rich's and Barbara is mine. They will work parties and can work the other businesses as they desire. Britney, as the head of the Company, will set up schedules for all the women and girls for the bookstore and club, and assign the party workers based on the customer's requirements. Tony and Rich will assign security for the parties and shifts for the bookstore complex and club.

I say complex because the building is going to be expanded and Maria's Clothing will be on the back of the building from the Adult store and there will be a theater on one end, the current backroom will be the center of it all and a dog fuck house will be on the other end. That will be for men and women who want to get their dogs fucked by our women. So, which of you men wants to work for Britney?"

All 5 of the men wanted to work there and the 4 fathers were going to quit their job to work full time but Gerald Grant owned his own business and only wanted evening and weekend work, even though it meant he lost having the teens available to him and only had the 5 women he had been swinging with. Pamela Lee, his sister in law would be his only new piece of ass, once she was forced into the group.

Mike looked back over to Gerald's wife, Betty, and found the Doberman fucking her as Devil rammed his cock into her mouth. Krystal was still curled up on the ground where she had been put when removed from the bench and motioning Tony to follow, Mike went over to her and squatted down.

"Krystal ... Krystal" Mike said as he patted her cheek. The woman's head moved to look at him, revealing a small pool of dog cum under her mouth. Her eyes were glassy and she appeared to be in another world and totally out of it. Mike finally slapped her hard and shaking her head, her eyes finally managed to focus on the men before her.

"Yes Master" she said. "What can this humble slut do for you?"

"Would you like to go to the club and clean out your locker and then to your home and pack up to get out of town" Mike asked. "Bobby and Tommy can take you and help with the packing." Krystal's eyes began to drift off again as she considered that and then she smiled.

"No Master," she said. "This slut would like to remain here and be of any help I can to you. I will be the dog's bitch, I will work parties wanting a dog sex show, and I'll do them at the club and work the dog whorehouse. I can work with your other sluts and teach them to dance for the club. Or you can just chain me here as Ms Britney said and allow the dogs to use me 24/7. I have always been a submissive and craved domination and you have broken me, I will do as you wish, I give my sorry ass to you and will tell the world that you are my Master and I'm just your slut slave."

Mike and Tony exchanged looks. Was Krystal in her right mind or had the 2 nights of being gangbanged unhinged her mind? Was she in a delusional world or did she have a grasp on reality? Her face had remained emotionless the whole time and she seemed to be on auto pilot.

As this played out beside the bench, Betty Grant was trembling in orgasm on it. She had been horrified when the first dog had licked between her legs, even as she marveled at the size and feel of his tongue. When he hit her clit on the second lick, a bolt of electricity shot from it to her brain and exploded there. If her mouth had been free she would have been begging the dog to continue to lick her crotch. His tongue felt fantastic and covered so much more on a lick than any man could. She had cum the first time when he wriggled it into her ass and then again as it entered her cunt and he lapped at her inner walls, trying to get all the sweet juices flowing from there.

She had panicked when a white dog had walked over her head and she watched his red cock approach her face. She had never seen anything like it and when it entered her mouth and she tasted the slimy thing, she had gagged. When it was rammed into her throat and then began jackhammering in and out, she had wanted to scream as the tears flowed and she wept at her mouth rape. But she had begun to accept it as the dog behind her continued licking her cunt out. Then she had felt his fur and weight on her back as he mounted her.

She was amazed at how hot his cum was as the dog sprayed her entire crotch area, not realizing he was just preparing her. Then his cock rammed into her thigh as he began to attempt to find the warm grotto that he knew awaited his cock. Betty grunted around the cock in her mouth as the dog entered her on the second attempt and rammed 6 inches of thick, hot dog cock into her. She moaned as he began thrusting into her and was soon attempting to thrust back at him in an attempt to get more of that fantastic feeling rod rammed into her. She had forgotten the dog in her mouth because of the feelings emanating from her crotch and she was riding a tidal wave of orgasmic delight when she was reminded of it as the cock in her throat throbbed and began spurting hot cum into her stomach.

Betty realized that she loved this, the double penetration, the thought that this was so naughty. Who would have thought that a dog could make a woman feel so good? Why had she not tried this sooner, she knew Barbara Sanders had dogs as well as Choung Suk Black. Did they know how good this felt? Did they fuck their dogs? They were idiots if they didn't enjoy this themselves and how could she get her sister Pamela to try it?

Tony had noticed Betty attempting to assist her K9 lover and tapped Mike's shoulder to draw his attention to it. The 2 men began unfastening the woman from the bench; they had a feeling she'd stay there or get in the doggy position in the yard for the others to have her. Mike then unfastened the ring gag so she could pull it off when the cock in her mouth withdrew. Both men heard her swallowing around the cock and from her moans of delight they deduced the dog was filling her belly with the contents of his balls.

Mike and Tony then pulled Krystal to her feet and helped her into the playroom to her food and water and left her there until Mike decided what to do with her. When they rejoined the others Mike looked at Rich.

"Did you prepare that collar and chains last night" he asked. Rich took his eyes off Betty Grant who had left the bench but was on her hands and knees beside it, waiting to see if any of the other dogs wanted her.

"Yeah Boss," Rich said. "I have the chains welded together into a 100 foot length and then welded to the collar. I have a big Yale padlock to lock the collar after it's placed on someone. Is Krystal going to be kept here, do I need to go get them? I also made a late night run to the store and have a small bag of concrete and a 4 foot anchor for the chain."

"I don't know yet, but I think you and Tony need to get the 5 new wives and Donna to the mall and get their outfits. Take your time so that Alice Rogers is getting off when you're ready to leave and bring her here, I think she need to meet the guys," he said as he indicated the dogs. He then looked for Tommy and Bobby.

"I want you 2 to go to Naomi's with her and the other men and get her moved over to here" he told them. "Take Barbara with you to help and then she can show you where to set her up over here. When you have her moved in here, take the men and go to the club and clean out my office completely, file cabinets, desk, chair, computer, all of it and bring it here and set it up in the playroom there. Tonight you'll all go to Maria and Becky's and get them moved to Naomi's house. Naomi says she has 4 bedrooms there upstairs so move yourselves in after you get the office moved and then you can tell Maria and Becky who's in what room and they can room with one of you or take the other 2 rooms. Then we'll have to figure where everyone goes when Mary and Joan move in. I'm going to take Mary back to the Animal shelter and tell Joan that Mary is moving here and she is welcome to join us here and you guys will move them tomorrow."

"OK Boss," they said and rounded up the other men and the 2 women and started for Naomi's. Fred Miller and Tom Phillips had pickups and they went to get them to load the stuff into.

With everyone gone on their assigned tasks, Mike checked the backyard. He had Choung Suk, Betty Grant, now being fucked by King, Britney and the other 6 teens as well as Mary left here. What to do with all of them?

"Dawn, you sucked a dog yesterday, time to fuck one. Get on your hands and knees or the bench and make yourself available to them. When she's done I want the rest of you to take a turn having a dog fuck you. Britney, you're in charge and make sure all of them get a load of dog cum in their cunt. Your mom will help you and Mary and I are going to see Joan." Mike ordered. He took Mary into the house and waited while she pulled a skirt and top on over her lingerie and then the 2 of them went out and got into the Trans Am and left for the shelter.

"I want you in the neighborhood, you'll move into Naomi's with Maria Becky Tommy and Bobby" Mike told her on the way. "You will move in, you have no choice."

"Yes Master," Mary replied "But what..."

"We are going to the shelter to see Joan and I'll offer her the chance to move in also, whether she works for me or not" Mike said. "For one thing, even if she doesn't want to work the sex end of the business, it will be nice to have our own Vet student to take care of the dogs and make sure they stay healthy, have their shots kept up to date, and keep them bathed. Joan can take those responsibilities to pay her way in the group."

"Yes Master," Mary said. "She would probably like that, but it would be a strain on her time with classes, the shelter and the dogs in the neighborhood."

"Well, her rent and utilities will be free here and I'll pay her a salary for her working with the dogs, so she can quit at the shelter" Mike said. "Working for me will take less time than the shelter does, so she'll have more time for school and still make the same money, unless she wants to make more by working for Britney's."

"I'm working on her about that Master," Mary said. "But you told her no sex allowed so what are you going to do about that?"

"She can work at the club as a waitress and if there's a request for just half naked girls for a poker party or something, she can do that" Mike said. "We can keep her out of the sex side until she wants to do it, or forever for that matter." Arriving at the shelter they found the front door locked and the closed sign out.

"That's strange," Mary said. "I didn't think they closed during the day. Joan even brings her lunch from home so she doesn't have to leave for lunch. I know she's working today, in fact it's one of those days where she is here by herself."

"Maybe she went to the bathroom" Mike said. "We'll wait a minute to see if she returns and then we'll start looking around for her." In the silence of their wait they heard sounds. Someone was moaning and gasping from around the back of the building it sounded like. Keeping Mary behind him, Mike started around the building looking for whoever was making the noise. They got to the fence around the back and fortunately found the gate hadn't been locked by someone and entered the back area of the compound.

"Oh yes ... fuck that feels good" they heard. It sounded like it was coming from the back of the shelter office building and they saw that the door was open. Looking around the door and into the back Mike smiled at the sight before him. He led Mary away from the door and then leaned down to whisper to her.

"You thought Joan would think that having dogs fuck humans would be cruelty, didn't you say" he asked.

"Yes Master, why" Mary responded. Mike took her hand and led her back to the door and then through it and Mary gasped in shock. There before them was Joan on her hands and knees with a German shepherd hammering into her.

"Oh yeah boy ... fuck me ... oh that's so good ... much better than any boy can do me" Joan moaned, completely unaware that anyone was watching her. Her ass was to the door so the couple had to walk around to her front before Joan could see them but her eyes were closed as she moaned in contentment as the dog thrust into her.

"Oh yeah, fuck your bitch good ... oh fuck baby ... I'm going to ... gonna ... oh fuck I'm cummminnnggg!!" Joan exclaimed, obviously holding herself from screaming.

"Damn that looks good, Mary" Mike said. "I think this slut will fit right into the group."

"Yes Master, I agree" Mary said as she laughed.

Joan's eyes flew open in shock at the voices and grew horrified as she saw Mike Simmons and Mary there and Mr. Simmons was making a video or taking pictures of her with his cell phone. She tried to get up but the large dog weighed as much or more than she did so all she could do was wait for him to finish and dismount. She visibly had 2 more orgasms before the dog finally got off her and she could get up.

"I know I can't explain this" she began.

"Save it slut," Mike barked. "Unless you want your daddy to find out you like to fuck dogs more than boys and want the Vet school to find out how much you really do love animals, you're going to do exactly as I say."

Joan hung her head, what could she do? Her roommate and this man now knew her secret. It wouldn't matter that her first time had been a rape by a neighborhood dog when she was 12 and on her period for the very first time. She had ended up enjoying it and when he approached her the second time, she had gone to her knees after removing her panties. Once there she had flipped her skirt up on her back and went down to her elbows with her ass in the air for him. From then on, the dogs in the neighborhood enjoyed Joan's pussy at least once a week. Normally 2 or 3 dogs would have her before she was able to leave and go home to clean up before daddy got home from work. Her mother had died when she was 9 and although there was a cook and maid in the house; Joan was able to do what she wanted and hide the evidence from them. But fucking them was all she had ever done with dogs, not one of them had been in her ass or mouth.

"Clean his cock for him," Mike ordered her.

"What?" she exclaimed. "You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to do that."

"Bitch, you will call me Master and you will get that cock in your mouth or the Dean of the school and your dad will have this clip in their inbox within 5 minutes," Mike threatened. With a deep sigh and obvious reluctance Joan went to the shepherd where he was licking himself and got on her knees. Taking the cock in her hand she lowered her head towards it. The shepherd watched in surprise. This bitch had used her hand on him before, but it was to help get him fully aroused and ready to fuck her. She had never approached him when he had dismounted, except to return him to his cage. He howled in surprise as her warm and wet mouth closed around his cock.

Joan was horrified as she tasted her first dog cock but then it sank in that it didn't taste bad, in fact the mixture of his cock and her cum was rather pleasant tasting. She grunted in surprise as a man, apparently Mike Simmons, rammed his cock up her still available cunt and began to stroke in and out. Unseen behind her, Mary had her skirt up and thong down as she vigorously frigged her clit. She had never imagined Joan would be a dog fucker, after she had learned that women actually did that the other night. Now seeing her roommate with a mouthful of dog cock and a cunt full of her Master's cock, she just had to get off.

Joan, discovering the taste wasn't as bad as she thought and enjoying the fucking she was getting, settled down to suck the dog off and see what his cum tasted like, shooting straight from the source. In the back of her mind she thought about what he had said 'she'd fit right in with the group'. What group was he talking about? Apparently Mary was a member. Did he mean the Outcall Service? She had decided to turn that offer down, she didn't want to show off her underwear to any man that came along like that Britney and Mary had done. But now she knew she would be doing that, to keep everyone from knowing her secret.

At the mall Tony and Rich had everyone measured for bras at Victoria's Secret and then everyone had gotten their 10 outfits, all with the black, rather than white. Tony had informed Alice Rogers that she would be going with them at 1:00 instead of the bookstore. Seeing the disappointment on her face, he had heard how much she had enjoyed herself at the glory holes last night, he assured her there would be cock for her to suck and fuck. Watching her face light up he about told her that it would be dog cock, but figured no, she'd find out when she got there.

At Maria's the mothers all had to see a video Maria had made of their daughters and the show they had provided a large crowd of men the other night. They then got their wardrobe pieces from Maria's and returned to Victoria's Secret at 12:55. The clerk was there and Alice was ready to go, so they all headed back to the neighborhood.

"Oh fuck slut, I'm gonna cum" Mike groaned as he pumped his cock into Joan.

"No Master, give it to me," Mary said as she dropped to her knees beside him and opened her mouth. Joan took her mouth off the cock to look over her shoulder to see her roommate get the cock covered in her juices rammed into her mouth. She noticed her hand in her crotch, rapidly rubbing her clit and then returned to her own cock. Joan heard her new Master say he was cumming as she got her own fountain of cum erupting into her mouth. Subconsciously she noticed Master had finished as she was still getting her throat painted with, not bad tasting she was pleased to discover, dog cum.

When the dog had finished, Joan pulled her thong back into place and then led the dog back to his cage. She found Mary and her new Master waiting on her when she returned.

"You will quit this job and move with Mary into a house in our neighborhood with Maria and Becky," Mike ordered. "You will take care of the dogs in the neighborhood and I will pay you what you make her plus there will be no rent or utilities there. Hopefully we'll have 20 to 30 dogs when we are done getting them and their health will be your responsibility and you can join all the other women in the neighborhood in fucking and sucking them." Joan just looked at him, all the women in the neighborhood fucked dogs?

"Well bitch, what do you have to say" Mike asked.

"Sounds like it's something I can live with," Joan said. Mary quickly cut in.

"Call him Master" she told her friend. Joan looked at her and then the man and realized she had best get her shit together unless she wanted her dad and the school knowing about her sexual preferences.

"Yes Master," she said. "This slut will happily take care of the neighborhood dog's medical and sexual needs for you. Did you say all the women in the neighborhood fuck the dogs? Is that why you didn't want that Doberman neutered?"

"From the youngest, 15, to the oldest, probably 40, every woman except 1 in the neighborhood fucks the dogs, that's 8 adults and 8 teenagers plus another 4 women moving in so that's 20 women. We have 6 dogs now, 2 German Shepherds, 2 Siberian Huskies, snow white kind, and 2 Dobermans. We obviously need more dogs so how many do you have besides the German shepherd you just fucked?"

"None, Dr. Barnes likes to neuter them as they come in, not before they go out" Joan said. "I've managed to keep the shepherd from that fate so that I can use him when I'm here alone. I'll bring him back up and you can adopt him and pay the adoption fee. I have in his records where he has been neutered so that is already covered. The man from yesterday called and said he had lost the cell phone numbers to the girls, apparently Mary and Britney, and wanted to know if I knew how to get in touch with them. He said something about 2 Border Collies he had located for them and I have his number in the office. I wasn't going to give it to you and maybe he'd give up and bring them in and I could use them, but now that I know what you want them for, I'll give it to you Mary."

Joan went into the office for a minute to flip the sign to open and get the phone number. She handed it to Mary on her way through and out to the cages to get the shepherd. Mary punched the number into her cell and waited.

"Hello" a man's voice answered.

"Is this the gentleman who gave me a Doberman and has 2 Collies for me" Mary asked.

"Yes, this is. Are you the white or black girl" he asked.

"I'm the one who gave you my thong and let you stick a finger up my cunt, remember" Mary said as she laughed at the memory of his soiled pants when he left.

"Yes, I remember and I also remember you said you'd do better for other dogs so what do I get for these" the man countered.

"Britney and I will both give you our panty and the one of your choice will jack you off for one dog" Mary replied. "When you're ready to go again, we'll give you 2 more panties and another hand job. Britney, the black girl, says at dog 5 you get the panties, a masturbation show from one of us as the other sucks you off. So I would think she might give you the present for the 5th dog if you wanted that for the 2 of them, rather than 2 hand jobs."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.