Recruiting
Chapter 4: Setting the Girls Up With Their Wardrobe

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Setting the Girls Up With Their Wardrobe - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"You have those receipts for me slut?" her Master asked and Britney reluctantly took the dog cock from her mouth.

"Yes Master," she said and handed them to him. Mike looked at them and dialed the number for Victoria's Secret.

"Good afternoon, Victoria's Secret, this is Mary. How may I help you" a girl said. Mike couldn't remember if the saleslady had a nametag or what it said if she did.

"Hello Mary, this is Mike Simmons and I was wondering if you were working there about 11 this morning" he asked. Mary thought she recognized the name but couldn't place it.

"Oh yes sir, I opened at 9 and have a 12 hr shift until closing today" Mary replied as she tried to think where she had heard Mike Simmons at and why.

"I was in there with a little black teen about then and" Mike got cut off.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" was screamed in his ear as Mary placed the name. "You own the strip club in town! Your dancers come in for lingerie! Is that little black girl going to work for you? If I get over my shyness, do you think I have what it takes to work for you? Becky at the boutique and I had lunch together and she told me what happened there and as we were telling our stories about you and her in the store to each other, Ming from Frozen Custard came over and told us she had masturbated in front of the entire food court filled with men. My God, did she really do that? Did the police really show up but then not arrest her because of you? Oh fuck I'd love to be able to work for you." The girl finally ran out of steam and Mike laughed.

"First things first Mary, do you still have my credit card receipt for my purchases" he asked.

"No sir, we drop credit card receipts into the safe when we get them. It's company policy to prevent ID theft if we are robbed, they don't get credit card numbers" Mary explained.

"OK Mary, no problem. So, do you trust me? Do you have the authority to release goods without payment if I would promise to come in tomorrow and pay" Mike asked.

"What do you need and why can't you come now and pay when they're picked up" Mary asked.

"How old are you Mary" Mike countered.

"21 last week" she answered and surprised him as she thought she was older.

"OK Mary, listen carefully" Mike told her. "I'm starting a new outcall service for private parties but want young girls to start with. You're young enough to be part of that but you'd have to get over that shyness. I remember you saying you'd love to have the nerve to do what Britney was doing. Here's your chance, I have 6 more teens that need the same lingerie sets that Britney got this morning. 2 of my men will be there as security and will ensure the girl's and your safety. They will do like Britney and strip, just inside the store to their panties and you will measure them for bras. I'm busy and can't come but will be there at 9 in the morning when the store opens to pay for the purchases. As for you, do you have a little pair of panties or thong on?"

"Yes sir, a black thong, and I open in the morning so no one will know, so yes I can let the girls have what they need and you can pay me in the morning" Mary said.

"OK Mary if you get your nerve up, you will measure the girls for their bras in just your thong and I will have a third man come and if you do that he will stay at the store until closing, escort you to your car and ride home with you to ensure you are safe" Mike said. "He'll then call a cab to return to the club and work. Hopefully you have 6 sets in the necessary sizes and colors for the girls. I want the same 10 sets except, where Britney got white, I want black for these 6 girls. You'll know them when you see them as they'll have Hickman High School cheerleader uniforms on and probably have a crowd of men following them like Britney did. I'll see you at 9 in the morning Mary, and if you do the panty only measuring and then strip to your panty to ring up my sales in the morning, you can call the manager or whoever and tell them they need to come in because you quit and are locking the store back up at 930 if no one is there."

"OK Mr. Simmons, with the promise of the job I guarantee I'll do what is needed to get it. I remember the Hickman cheerleaders, they came in and bought cute little string bikini panties in the school color that they said they were going to use instead of the little short/panty combo that came with them," Mary said.

"Do you still carry those panties Mary? Also, if you work for me I own your ass, so call me Master" Mike said. Mary didn't hesitate.

"Yes Master, we still carry them although I don't know if we have the right sizes and number for them because I thought there were 7" Mary said.

"There are, but only 6 are going to work for me and they all seem to have had accidents and the crotch is wet, so they'll need new ones to wear from there as they continue their mall trip" Mike said. Mary laughed because she didn't think 6 high school girls would suddenly piss themselves, but the man she remembered from this morning could definitely make them cum over themselves. She had to take her blue thong off and grab the black off a display because she would have gotten a rash wearing the soaked blue pair all day after he had been there with that hot little black girl.

"Yes Master, I will find all the royal purple little string bikinis for them," Mary said.

"Fine Mary and one other thing," Mike ordered. "Find their panty size as well as bra and bring them the proper panty so they can change them for the crowd and then throw the wet one out to them." Mary laughed again.

"Yes Master, your wish is my command and I shall do as ordered" Mary said and Mike laughed and broke the connection.

"Tommy, you heard, call the club and have Rick ready to go and pick him up on the way to the mall. You stay at the store with Mary and escort her home. Rick will drive your car back here, drop off the girls and take it to the club for you to pick up" Mike said.

"No problem Boss," Tommy said and stepped out onto the porch to call Rick and get him ready. Mike was calling the boutique before he had left the room. The phone was busy so he hung up and looked at the girls. They were all looking at him dumbfounded, except Britney who was smiling.

"What" he asked the group. Mandy answered first

"Master, do we have to do everything Britney did at the mall?" she asked with her voice trembling. "Flash every man we see, do the shows at the stores and go to the food court and masturbate for everyone?"

"You will do all that except the masturbation" he said and saw relief on all the faces. Friends of their parents might see them and tell them what they had done. The flashing they might get away with, the masturbation and they'd be grounded for life.

"However, like Britney, you will go to the club and change into your light blue lingerie outfit and then prance onto the main stage and go work the pole as you are introduced and you will then lean on the pole and masturbate and cum for the crowd" he ordered "The DJ will remind them to tip and all the money thrown on stage is yours to keep." The girls all looked excited about making their first money tonight and Britney looked crestfallen. No one had told the crowd to tip, and no one had, so she had gotten nothing. If Master had told her to masturbate there again, she would have. Mike saw her look and thought he knew the problem.

"Britney we didn't stay long enough and I'm sorry I never thought of it" Mike said. "But the DJ announced a collection and the hat was passed. There's $178 at the club waiting for you to pick up or I can have Bobby bring it home to you when he brings the girls home."

"No problem Boss" Bobby said and looked down at the teen. "Don't worry sweety; I'll bring you your money all safe and sound to the exact penny." He smiled at her and Britney got up and threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Bobby," she said and then went back and knelt by Master. Mike tried the boutique again and this time it rang.

"Maria's Clothes Emporium, Becky speaking, is that you Master" he heard.

"Yes Becky I have a question for you"

"Yes Master, I talked to Mary and heard what you needed and called mom, she owns the store and she said to let you have anything you need and she'd be here at 9 to collect and talk to you," Becky said. "Between me, you and the fencepost, I know mom studied dance as a girl and got thrown out for wanting to learn Burlesque strip tease moves. I think she's going to ask if she could come down and dance sometime. As far as that goes, I'm 19 and older than that girl you had in here or the high school cheerleaders you have coming in. Mary told me about the outcall service and I'll make mom let me off at 6 if you need another money hungry slut, Master." Mike laughed, where would his supply of volunteers end? Suddenly everybody wanted to work for him and he then had an idea.

"OK Becky, be that at 9 with your mom and tell her I have a business proposition for her about the store," Mike said.

"Oh thank you Master," Becky said. "You'll buy the store and hire me and mom full time?" Mike laughed again.

"No Becky, just be there bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to listen" Mike ordered.

"Yes sir Master, this slut will be waiting for you" Becky said and hung up. Like Mary she'd had to change her panties when that man and his little model/whore, whatever she was, left. Becky looked around to see if any customers were where they could see her and then laughed. With what she'd be doing in a couple days it didn't matter if women, there were no men in the store, saw her. Grabbing the hem of her skirt she pulled it to her waist and reached between her legs. Yeah, she needed another pair of panties, just talking to him on the phone had gotten her so wet she'd soaked them again. She'd have to ask Mary if she also needed a third pair for the day after talking to Master. They had both admitted to the other their need to change panties from store stock when he had left and when Mary had called her about was going to happen shortly, she also said Ming had come in to buy a pair of panties and had left wearing the new ones. Ming, damn she had no one to cover to go tell Ming what was going on. She'd probably want in also, if she knew about it.

Mike thought back to the mall and the two stores. Mary was 21 and a redhead and Becky was 19 and Latino, it looked like. She had luxuriant looking hair in a braid that went below her ass so her hair was probably past her knees. So with what he had and would probably get later, he had White Hispanic Oriental and Black adult females. His ethnicity bases were covered but Barbara was a redhead so he needed blonde and brunette adults. His teen to 21 had all hair colors covered, White Black and Hispanic, he needed an Oriental. Maybe Becky and Mary would know if Ming was interested so he'd have everything from 21 and under. He didn't know that events were transpiring half way around the world that would deliver a teen Oriental into his hands.

"OK Tommy and Bobby get the girls in your cars and pick Rick up and get to the mall. See Mary at Victoria's Secret and if she strips when you arrive, Tommy will stay at the store like I told her to ensure she is not harassed," Mike said as he wished he had Tony to send for that but he had told him to take the day off. Britney heard the door bell and got up to answer it.

"Then take them to Maria's Clothes Emporium and see Becky, she'll show you the outfits the girls need that are like Britney's. Then..." Mike was interrupted as Tony entered the living room holding hands with Britney. When they got to Mike, Britney released Tony's hand and returned to her knees and subservient position beside her Master.

"Boss, Rick called me and told me what was going on and he needed someone to cover for him at the club," Tony said. "If these girls are going out to strut their stuff at the mall and the club, I need to be there. I'm head of security for the outcall services." Mike thought about it and knew he was right and Rich should also go as Tony's #2. He had plans that he was going to let Rich stay for, but if he wanted to work for him, Rich needed to learn work came before fun.

"OK, change of plans" Mike said. "Britney go to Barbara's and tell your dad I want him here, now."

"Yes Master" she said and went to go get him.

"Tommy call Rick back and tell him Tony is going and he'll stay at the club," Mike ordered. Tommy reached for his cell to call Rick again but Tony stopped him.

"No need Boss, I told him I was going and he wasn't" Tony said. Mike almost said something about that but then realized Tony was his #2 and the other men needed to get used to it since he was going to add more men and Tony would be receiving more responsibilities and giving orders to everyone else.

"OK, leave Tommy at Mary's store as already discussed and take them to the club, have them all change into the light blue lingerie so they are all wearing what Britney was and send them to the center stage pole for their introduction and show. I want the customers to spread the word to friends and co-workers about what is coming for any events they need women or girls for. We don't need to broadcast their ages yet, everyone will know they're young when they see them. The reason I'm sending 4 of you is because I don't know what Becky at Maria's will do but if she also strips for the crowd while waiting on the girls, we'll need to leave a second man there for her protection."

"Got it Boss, I'll take care of it and leave Bobby there" Tony said. He looked at the 6 girls sitting around the room waiting. "OK sluts, get off the Boss's asses and get them in the 2 cars." Rich walked in with Britney just then. "Rich, get in a car, your work as security is now starting." Rich nodded and went to get in a car and Tommy filled him in on what was going on and Rich's cock sprang erect. He hadn't seen Britney's show at the mall and only the tape of the club, but he'd now see 6 girls doing the shows. Back inside the house Tony looked at the Boss, "Does this slut go also?" He put his arm around Britney and she cuddled up and put her head on his chest.

"No, she stays here and this is what I want announced for the girl's introduction," Mike said and after Tony repeated it to ensure it was exactly what the Boss wanted he turned to Britney and told her he agreed with the Boss's decision and Britney threw her arms around Tony and waited for him to kiss her and then shoved her tongue into Tony's mouth when he did. She also took one of his hands and placed it on her ass. Mike laughed at Tony's embarrassment as his neck and face were very red. Tony pulled back and looked down at the pint sized girl and smiled.

"Damn, I think you are the hottest little piece of ass I've ever met," he panted.

"Hotter than Naomi" she asked and Tony shook his head and beat a hasty retreat from the house. Mike looked at the girl as she smiled at her triumph over Tony.

"Did you ask your dad if you were a better fuck than your mom" he asked.

"No, I wouldn't do that" she said.

"Then why ask Tony if you're hotter than Naomi" Mike asked. Britney looked at him and hung her head.

"I guess I need to apologize to Tony when he gets back, Master" she said. "I was only teasing because of what he had said about me. I didn't want to hurt his feelings or put him on the spot." She looked at her Master. "Should I offer him a blowjob or the use of my body to make it up to him?"

"No Britney, he just got together with Naomi and left his time off with her because he felt responsibility for you girls as head of your security. Let him get used to being with her, if he wants you, he'll tell you. Remember, Tony Bobby Tommy and your dad have the use of you or any of the girls' body any time they want, but knowing Tony, he may never want any of you unless something happens to Naomi. He's a one woman man and if I had another black adult to replace Naomi, I wouldn't use her, I'd let Tony have her as his own."

"Naomi knows other black adults, tell her she belongs to Tony only if she gets one of them to work for you in her place" Britney suggested.

"I kind of figured she did," Mike laughed, "but let's wait to see what happens and if either of them brings the subject up. Remember Naomi also loves having sex with Barbara and dogs and I know Tony won't tell her she can't do that, any more than I'd tell Barbara. Now, will your dogs go to Barbara's with us without running off or do you need to leash them?" 5 minutes later they crossed to Barbara's, each holding the leash of a husky.

When the 2 car convoy reached the mall Tony gathered the 6 girls and other 3 men together for instructions. "I want Tommy and Bobby to hang back and watch our backs, Rich I want you to the right of the girls and I'll be to their left." He knew Bobby and Tommy and trusted them, Rich he didn't know so wanted him where he could watch him. The men all nodded and Tony looked at the girls. "I'm not as nice as the Boss, Your Master. I want to see those skits lifted and panties shown off for every male we meet, 1 to 100. When we pass them I want to see the backs lifted for them. If there's a bunch of men there you may have to go from here to the store holding your skirt around your waist. If I say stop you all stop, put your feet shoulder width apart and bend over, flip your skirt up onto your back, smile and wave to the men behind you. Anyone failing to follow these rules I will personally strip to her panties only and make you spend the time here dressed like that." Suddenly Tony had a thought and since Mandy was the girl within reach he grabbed her skirt's waistband and pulled. It stretched towards him even as she stepped closer. "Out fucking standing, they have an elastic waistband. If there are a lot of men in view I'll say 'up', and you all pull your waistband to your titties and we'll just walk like that, any questions?" Nobody had any although the girls all wondered if they had made the right choice. Maybe they should have let Britney be the only slut, but then they all thought, "fuck if 'the Kid' could do it, I can.' Tony started them to the door and the girls fell into a cheer formation, Dawn at the point Nancy and Sarah behind and to either side, and the other3 all in a third line, Mandy directly behind Dawn and then Stephanie and Rosalie just outside Nancy and Sarah. Tony looked at them and shook his head; they looked like the front 6 pins of a bowling pin setup at the bowling alley.

They entered the mall without having met any males and they got back into formation as soon as possible after their entrance. 50 feet inside the store, 4 boys stepped out of an arcade and saw the Hickman cheerleaders coming at them. The boys all went to Rockbridge, another high school in town and were shocked as the girls lifted their skirts and showed off their panties. They then lifted the back as they passed them and the 4 boys all fell into line behind them. Then there was a crowd coming towards them, heading for the mall exit and Tony tested them.

"UP" he said and as 1, all 6 girls grabbed the waistband of their skirt and in unison raised them so the hem of the skirt was above their waist. The entire string bikini was on display, ending any speculation they were part of the uniform, as well as a band of bare skin between the panty waistband and skirt hem. The crowd before them parted, like Moses had the Red Sea, and the group of cheerleaders and their security escort passed thru them. There were calls of "hey baby, want to fuck" from boys to "Damn" from men and "sluts, whores and tramps" from women. Dawn could finally take it no longer,

"STOP" she said and all the girls stopped and Tony stopped the men. Dawn turned back around; she had just passed the crowd and was clear of them. "We are going to become the slut's, whores and tramps you women are calling us. We are going to strip and fuck the customers at the Man Trap and private parties we are hired for. We are going to work the back room at the adult bookstore giving blow jobs and fucking cocks shoved through the glory holes for us. And all you women who are calling us those names want to know something? It will be your husbands, brothers, uncles, cousins and son's that are spending their money to use us."

Tony heard clapping and turned to see 2 girls standing outside Victoria's Secret. Then the girl's stopped clapping and stripped to their thongs and Tony figured that they were Mary and Becky, waiting for them and displaying their desire to join the group. Dawn turned back around and started for the stores and the 2 girls and everyone else stepped out after her. The bra fittings, panty changing and throwing of panties to the crowd was all done in the hallway, not the store, and then the 8 girls in panties only stepped into the store to get their lingerie. Tony called the Boss and told him what was going on and Mike told him to tell Mary and Becky to make sure they got the entire slut wardrobe for themselves. Mary called her manager and told her she would open at 9 as scheduled but was leaving by 930 so someone needed to be there or she'd just close the store.

Tommy stayed at the store as ordered and Mary finished her shift until closing time in just her thong flirting with him. At the clothing store they found Maria, the owner and Becky's mother, waiting to help them dressed in just a garter belt stockings thong and 'fuck me heels'. Since mom had arrived to help, she had come after Becky had left to go to Mary because there was another employee to watch the store, Becky left again to relieve Mary so she could get her outfits at the store and bring them back to work and then she returned to mom and got her outfits.

The school girl outfits ran out of correct sizes for Becky and Mary so they both got nurse uniforms that barely covered their crotch and ass. The zipper ran up the front from the hem to just below their navel and was open like a suit coat so their breasts were just barely covered in the V shaped expanse of bared skin. They both got 1 in white with red trim and 1 in red with black trim. The uniform came with a nurse cap and fishnet stay up thi hi stockings to match the trim of the uniform. Bobby was ordered to stay at the clothing store to ensure Maria and Becky's safety and after discussing it they both remained topless and just lingerie below the waist until they closed up.

The nurse, maid and schoolgirl uniforms had come from the back room of the store where Maria sold masquerade party and Halloween costumes. She found herself a teal blue dress there that had a skirt that barely covered her crotch in front but, from one side around her back to the other side, the skirt was ankle length. After a 4 inch sash at the waist the top opened up in a wide V that left her aureoles exposed on the side but did cover the nipples. A matching V in the rear left her shoulder blades exposed and came to the point just below the crack of her ass, leaving the top 2 inches of it exposed. A teal blue g-string panty and matching pasties for the nipples came with the outfit but Maria threw the pasties away and after the store was closed stripped off her thong and put the costume on in the store with Bobby's help and a few unnecessary touches here and there that Maria encouraged and said more liberties could be taken but Bobby was content for a couple feels of her ass and breasts. If the bitch went to work for the Boss her body would be available to the security detail, which included him, at any time anyway.

At the club the 6 girls stripped from their cheerleader outfits and put on the lingerie set that matched what Britney had worn and when they were ready Tony went to the DJ's booth and ordered the DJ to give him the microphone after he had performed the closing comments for Krystal as she finished her set at the main pole and was leaving the stage.

"Gentlemen" boomed Tony's voice from the speakers, "for your viewing pleasure and entertainment turn your eyes to the main stage." Dawn came strutting out onto the runway and headed for the pole with her right hand on her hip and a big smile as she swung her hips in an exaggerated swing as she walked. The black stripper glared at her as they passed.

"I give you Dawn," Tony said. Dawn stumbled and the smile left her face as he continued, "Dawn is the first to join Miss Britney's Outcall Service. For those of you fortunate enough to have been here this afternoon, you remember that hot little piece of black ass that was introduced. Dawn and the next 5 girls and 2 that are coming later will soon be available for private parties and functions as well as working here and the bookstore and you all know what those jobs entail." Trying to keep her poise Dawn ran the last few feet to the pole and leaping into the air she grabbed it and swung around and around as she came down and ended in front of the pole where she immediately pushed her hand into her thong and began masturbating. The Phillips had a support jack in the family room for the house and from any early age Dawn would pretend she was a stripper and practiced dancing and stripping with that pole. Her brother was an avid audience until he was 14 and she 13 and when she was nude he had pulled off his clothes and taken her virginity on the floor in front of her 'stripper' pole.

She freed a 36C breast from its holder and bent her head and licked on the nipple. The crowd was going wild and customers were leaving the outer poles and strippers to come over to the main pole and when Tony solicited tips, money started being thrown on stage. Dawn thought back to those years of doing this at home and Tom basically raping her, although she hadn't resisted or screamed for help, and screamed out her orgasm for the crowd which solicited more money being thrown at her. She would have gotten more but customers wanted to keep something for the others Tony had said would be coming out. Dawn gathered her money and started for the curtains and back rooms as Tony announced Nancy who had just appeared and began to walk to the pole.

Dawn got backstage and brushed by the others and over to a makeup table. She sat on the stool and placed the crumpled dollar bills on the table and just stared at them as she fumed.

"Britney's Outcall Service" she muttered. "Britney's, I work for Britney's Outcall Service." She was so annoyed she didn't hear Krystal, who she had replaced at the main pole, stomp up behind her. Krystal had also been the stripper leaving the pole when that Britney had walked out and the black woman was pissed. Who the fuck were these kids to come in and steal her and the other girls' money? She got to Dawn and grabbed her shoulder and swung her around on the rotating stool.

"Hey bitch, what the fuck are all you high school girls think you're doing? I didn't know Mr. S was bringing in no kids" she demanded. Dawn looked at her and saw Britney for a moment and was about to jump her and beat the shit out of her but snapped out of it and saw the tough looking older woman. Dawn figured the bitch was about 30 but had no time for a fucking stripper whore at the moment.

"Fuck you lady" she snarled. "Master ordered us to come and do this, so I suggest you take it up with him." Krystal pulled back to slap the snot nosed brat but someone grabbed her wrist and she saw a man when she looked over her shoulder.

"Let the fuck go of me motherfucker, who the fuck you think you are? How'd you get back stage anyway" Krystal shouted.

"I'm Rich Black and the assistant head of security with Tony for these girls," the man replied. "The Boss hired me to ensure these girls safety, and I guess that includes their safety from you. So now you get the fuck away from the girls and if you don't like it I suggest you talk to the Boss about it. I won't be so nice next time you get near them, especially my daughter, Britney." Krystal took another look at the white boy. That little black slut had a white daddy?

"How'd you ever get a sister with your ugly ass" she asked as she tried to pull her arm free but Rich tightened and pulled her closer.

"I don't have any sister, bitch," he said to her with their noses almost touching. "My wife is Korean and we adopted Britney several years after her mother died. We had foster custody of her within a week but took care of her for 2 years before adopting her. So if Choung Suk or CS, her nickname, ever comes in to work, you stay away from her also or I'll have to pay you a visit." Rich finally released her and Krystal rubbed her arm where he had held her. She loved being dominated and she felt her juices at high tide and spilling down her legs. She started to say something but after looking into his eyes she decided to wait before telling him that if he worked for the Boss, she was of course available at any time for any kind of sex he wanted.

Krystal walked away and Rich noticed Nancy was there and Sarah must also be done because she was walking up. The girls, including Dawn, just looked at Britney's dad. They hadn't really thought of him as tough, but apparently he was. It also made why they needed security sink in. They had thought this was going to be fun and games while they had sex and got paid for it.

The girls all finally had their turn on stage and found Dawn had made the most, probably because she was first at $125 dollars and Mandy, probably because she was last, and the men were out of $1 to throw, made the least at $90. The others discussed it, they had made $420 between the 4 of them and they threw it in with Mandy's $90 and each of the 5 had $102 for their few minutes on stage. Nancy, Sarah and Dawn told the younger girls what had happened back stage and all the girls wondered what they had got themselves into. The final consensus was that while what they were going to be doing was dangerous, Master had some awfully mean men working for him that would be protecting them, and they would be safe. Tony, Bobby and Tommy they knew were mean by looking at them and Britney's dad had shown he wouldn't back down either.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.