Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Barbara

Mike Simmons was in his favorite coffee shop enjoying a slice of banana cream pie and coffee when he saw her. He couldn't believe it, there walking by was Babs Sands, the porno queen. He had first seen one of her movies over 20 years ago while in the Marine Corps stationed at Camp Pendleton CA for Infantry Training School back in 68. He had been in Oceanside CA on a weekend pass and saw her in a poster advertising the film inside the Pussycat Theatre, a XXX chain of theatres in CA. The redhead struck a chord in the 18 year old and he had bought a ticket and saw her take on all comers in a 2 hour long gang bang that had resulted with her face covered in cum and it looked like a gallon of cum between her legs. He had been given a bio on the actress with his ticket and after leaving the theatre had read it and found it was her first movie, made 2 months earlier on her 18th birthday.

Mike had often thought of her through his schooling, 2 13 month tours in Viet Nam and throughout his career. He had seen more of her movies over the years and had even seen her live at the Man Trap Strip Club in Oceanside CA when he worked there as a bouncer on nights and weekends when not in the field at Pendleton. He had been selected to escort her to her vehicle, but never got up the nerve to say anything to her. She had kissed his cheek at the car then gotten in and drove off. Mike swore he could still feel her lips on his cheek all these years later.

Mike had been married 5 times, drove cross country semis hauling frozen foods and produce in refrigerated trailers. Finally he had settled here in Myron and started to set up his business. He had opened a strip club and named it after where he had met Babs Sands, the Man Trap. He owned the adult bookstore and video arcade on the edge of the city and had glory holes established in the video booths and filled the 2nd 5th and 8th of the 9 with prostitutes who would give blow jobs for $10 and back up to the hole to fuck for $20. A book of Polaroid pictures of the girls was there and the customers were shown who was currently working for their selection. A bouncer named Tommy collected and gave the customers a slip of paper with the price and they slipped it though the hole and then their cock and the girl fulfilled the job he had paid for. There were 10 rooms with beds where the strippers took customers in the back of the strip club for private dances and sex.

How could a 42 year old man get away with that and run every prostitute on the streets of a 175,000 population city you ask. The police never bothered him, never bothered his girls, Mike was the king of the city and city hall loved him and the police loved him.

When Mike had arrived in town 5 years ago drugs were easily available in the city, there was a University in town and students want drugs. Within a week of his arrival bodies were found in alleys, not shot or stabbed, with crushed windpipes. The bodies all had what the courts called "with intent to distribute" amount of drugs and large sums of cash. Anonymous tips were called in on where the bodies were and the M.E. ruled time of death within the last hour. Someone was striking their throats and crushing their windpipes and the police were baffled about the instrument.

After six months there were less and less bodies and the word on the street were that drugs available in town were drying up. Finally a snitch told Lt Daniels that a Mr. S was running the dealers out of town. Further questioning got them a description 6'5, 230 or so lbs, fit, Marine Corps tattoo on his right shoulder. Mr. S was approaching drug dealers and telling them to give him the drugs and get out of town and when they laughed, he'd strike with a karate blow to their windpipe. Then the pushers were no longer laughing, but still died. Now, according to Willie the Weasel, they turned the drugs over to him and left town and according to Willie, Mr. S was destroying the drugs he confiscated.

Within a year, you couldn't buy drugs on the streets anywhere in the city. Jack Black, the newspaper owner in town, wrote several editorials on a new man in town that had opened a strip joint called the man trap and had an adult bookstore and video arcade on the edge of the city and was bringing porn and prostitution into the city. He called for police raids but nothing was found that was not on the up and up. Then Lt Daniels read a report on Mike Simmons, the owner of those establishments and the description said 6'5, Marine Corps tattoo, right shoulder. Could he have solved "the executioner" string of murders as Jack Black had called the drug pushers killer in the articles? Mike Simmons, Mr. S, it fit although almost all Marines had that tattooed on them somewhere. He told his Captain about his suspicions and then was called into the Chief's office and ordered to accompany him to the Mayor's Office.

As a result of that meeting, now Captain Daniels and in charge of "the Executioner" investigation, stopped by the Man Trap and asked to see the owner. He looked at the man approaching several minutes after the doorman had pressed an intercom and said "boss, there's a cop here to see you." Mike had taken Captain Daniels back to his office and 45 minutes later the officer had left and Mike had called Tony, the doorman to his office and suddenly things changed at his businesses as the prostitutes appeared at the video arcade, on the streets, and the dancers were suddenly taking customers in the back for "private dances". Captain Daniels had delivered the Mayor's "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" speech to Mike Simmons and as long as he kept drugs out of the city, by any means he saw fit, his sex business was off limits to authorities and Captain Daniels would take the heat for not finding "the Executioner". Tony had been given the bookstore to manage as the prostitutes were moved in.

Mike sat in the coffee shop, rubbing the cheek she had kissed as he watched the porn actress walk past the coffee shop. Suddenly throwing a 10 dollar bill on the table he left the shop and began to tail the redhead. He waited outside stores as she shopped and continued to tail her until 2 and a half hours after he had left the coffee shop, she entered it and sat at a booth. The waitress saw Mr. S enter and went to his table and told the couple seated there that they would have to move, Mr. S was here and this was his table.

Mike sat and after his table had been cleaned he ordered coffee and watched Babs. After she had finished her toasted tuna, fries and iced tea she had left and he waited a minute and followed. She was hailing a cab so he hurried to his Trans Am and pulled out after the taxi she was in. He followed the cab to an exclusive neighborhood and watched it pull into a cul-de-sac. Mike estimated it to be three blocks long, although it was only 1 block, there were no side streets. Only 9 houses were on that expanse of street, 4 on each side and a large house at the turn around. Mike pulled over and parked and saw the taxi drop the woman off at the huge house and leave as she went in.

"Nice," Mike said to himself. Babs should have made a fortune over her career between the movies, strip circuit, and as a high priced call girl. He had heard she had retired two years ago and disappeared from sight. What luck she had moved here but although he owned the town, he was still intimidated by the woman. Just going to her, introducing himself as that bouncer from years ago and say "how you been doing, wanna go out with me?" was out. Approaching her to appear at the club? That might work if people knew who she was. But she had dropped off the face of the earth, he had heard. So maybe she wasn't Babs Sands here, he knew that was her stage name, but didn't know her real name. A group of high school boys were playing catch up the street and he wondered if they went to Hickman. This neighborhood was in that school district and they were undefeated this spring and there was already talk about the state title going to them this year when the tournament was held in another six weeks.

Mike started his car and eased into the neighborhood and studied the terrain as he had in Nam all those years ago, slipping back and forth the DMZ as a sniper. He noticed Miller, Phillips, Phelps and Armstrong on the mailboxes of the first 2 houses on each side of the street and the boys were playing there. He pulled over again and the boys were checking out the candy apple red Pontiac as he got out and approached them.

"Hey guys, can you help me" he asked. "I'm looking for Babs Sands; I heard she lives around here."

"No mister" one boy said, "never heard of her."

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Mike" he said.

"I'm Mike Miller," the boy replied. "This is Tom Phillips, Bill Phelps and Bob Armstrong." The other boys all lifted a hand.

"You boys go to Hickman, on the baseball team?" Mike asked.

"Sure do," Mike said, "Tom is 1st base, Bill is 2nd and Bob is 3rd."

"You don't play on the team Mike?" the older Mike asked.

"Yeah, he's the shortstop, cleanup hitter, state RBI leader, Home Run leader and leads the state in batting average with a .775 and is the Captain" Tom said. "The 4 of us have the highest double play numbers in the state also."

"So you boys are about half of the state champions, bookies say" Mike said. Mike Miller laughed

"Yeah I guess we're #1 in the state now, undefeated, but I think the rough half of this season is yet to come," Mike said. The older Mike looked around the neighborhood as if he were casually looking and then looked at the house at the end.

"Nice house there at the end of the street, who lives there?" he asked.

"Oh that's Barbara Sanders house," Mike said. "For an old woman she sure looks good." The boys all laughed and teased Mike about having a crush on her.

"Oh come on guys, green eyes, red hair that if she took out of that braid I'd bet would be to or below her ass, fantastic body..."Mike voice trailed off as he gazed dreamily at the house.

"And old enough to be your mother," Tom said. Mike agreed with the younger one, in her movies Babs hair had been to her waist but was always in ponytail or pigtails for the sex to keep it from hiding her face during the sex scenes. Unless she had shortened it, but if the thick braid over half way down her back was any indication she hadn't, it was in or below her ass if combed out.

A black teenage girl came out of the house to Barbara Sanders house' left and even from this distance Mike could see she was exquisite. She crossed the street to the house to Barbara's right and knocked. A black woman opened the door and the teen entered the house. Mike Miller saw Mike looking at the house and answered the unasked question.

"The girl was Britney Black, the hottest girl in school and no, none of us date her, no one dates her. She's the adopted daughter of Rich and Choung Suk Black, he's white, and she's Korean. They met and married in Korea when he was in the army. The black woman is Naomi Simmons and she was Britney's real mother's best friend, BFF we call it now. Naomi and Choung Suk are friends and when Britney's mother was killed in a car accident and strangely Amos Simmons, Naomi's husband, was in the car with her and also killed. Rich and Choung Suk took Britney in as a foster child. I think Britney was 8. They adopted her when she was 10 and she'll turn 16 this coming weekend. Naomi and Choung Suk are now BFF but Naomi seems to spend a lot of time at Barbara Sanders house. Barbara moved in about 2 years ago and soon after she and Naomi started spending time together." Mike liked Mike Miller a lot, the boy was a fountain of information and not afraid to disclose it.

"So Simmons, Sanders, Black, that's the 3 end houses there? You boys live in the 4 houses behind us, what about these 2?" He asked.

"Oh shit, its 3," Tom said, 'we gotta go, come on guys." The other 2 boys, Bob and Bill, waved and left with Tom, leaving Mike and Mike alone.

"What's that about?" Mike asked the boy.

"On line gaming," the younger Mike answered. "They are a team in a role playing game and at 315 they get on line and are pitted against another team. As for your question, the other 2 houses are Grant and Lee, like the opposing Civil War generals."

"Seems to be a nice neighborhood, too bad no vacant houses to buy," Mike said.

"Yeah it's pretty cool," Mike Miller said. "You have Tom Phillips there, he's a Jr. and his folks are Tom and Linda. He's 18, a senior and has twin 16 year old sisters Dawn and Donna. My folks are Fred and Rose and I have an 18 year old sister, Sarah and a 16 year old, Stephanie, I'm 17." Mike smiled as the boy gave him the demographics of the neighborhood. "Paul and Gloria are Bob Armstrong's parents; he's 17 and has a 16 year old sister Mandy. I think she has a crush on Tom. Bill is 17 with parents Bob and Miranda Phelps and has two sisters, Nancy 18 and Rosalie 16, Patrick and Pamela Lee have no kids, Gerald and Betty Grant with no kids, Naomi Simmons, Barbara Sanders, and then Rich Choung Suk and Britney Black. That's the 9 family's here Mike." The boy looked at the candy apple red Trans Am and sighed. "Nice car, wish I had one like it." Mike thought for a minute, he had the Vette and the Ferrari; he didn't really need the Pontiac and he liked the kid.

"Tell you what Mike, if you are the State Home Run Champ, RBI Champ, have the best batting average, and your team is State Champs; I'll sell your dad that car for $1 to give to you. If I just gave it to you, it could be labeled a payment and make you a pro and we don't want that, do we? All you boys but Tom are juniors, right? One year of eligibility left before the college level?"

"Yeah, 1 more year of High School ball after this." Mike said. "You'll really sell dad the car to give to me if I win all the state batting titles and the team wins state?"

"My word," Mike said and then pulled the sleeve of his T-shirt up exposing his tattoo, "the word of a Marine." He stuck his hand out and Mike shook it.

"Marine, huh" he said "Real badass, right?" Mike laughed at the boy and headed for his car, "if only you knew kid" he thought.

As Mike drove to the club he considered what he had learned. Babs Sands was going as Barbara Sanders and no one knew her by her professional name. If the boys didn't know, no one knew because they would have overheard something in the 2 years she had been there. Must have bought the house and moved here as she retired from her porn career. Approaching her about appearing at the Man Trap is out; she's hiding that part of her life and won't appear at the club and blow that.

He parked his car and entered the club. Reaching over the security counter inside the door he grabbed the phone there and hit 2. It was picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Tony," the voice on the other end said.

"How's business out there?" Mike asked.

"Hey boss, we're so dead 2 of the girls cashed in their tickets and went to work the streets," Tony said as he looked at Bobby behind the counter watching the CCTV monitor that showed all the booths and the back room. They had a nice collection of tapes showing the girls working and there was a tape from last night, an amateur and her husband or boyfriend, they had wedding rings on, came in and entered one and she had sucked 5 guys off before they left. Since it was after midnight, there was no one else here but Bobby and he didn't know what was going to happen until that bitch had sucked her first cock so hadn't collected a fee for it. All 5 customers dropped cash through the hole so the bitch had been paid for her services. After she had started sucking the 1st cock Bobby had written down everyone who went back there, they were all regulars, just in case one of them tried for a freebie. The man had gone to the counter as they were leaving and saw the tape as Weird Harold, that ugly motherfucker, lifted his face to the camera and shot his load in the woman's mouth. The man had smiled and told Bobby to enjoy the show. Bobby had checked the woman out and saw she was some kind of Oriental.

"Tony, do we have any Babs Sands on DVD there at the bookstore?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think I saw Gangbang Slut 13 the other day on the shelf, unless someone bought it," Tony said as he walked that way and saw the DVD with that nice looking redhead on the cover. "Yeah boss, we got it."

"OK grab it and put Bobby at the door and call Tommy in for the counter and come down to the club," he ordered.

"OK boss but we had an amateur in here last night with her husband or boyfriend, want I should bring the surveillance video with me?" Tony said as he grabbed the DVD and headed up to the counter.

"Yeah bring it, we'll see if we have a good shot of her or her husband's face that we can put out around town and see if anyone recognizes them" Mike ordered. He was always looking for new talent.

Tony waited for Tommy to arrive and then headed to the club. He enjoyed working for the boss and managing the adult book store was an easy job. The benefits, all the prostitutes and strippers you wanted, were great and he paid good. The only thing better than managing the store would be managing the club but Rick had that sewn up. The boss had talked about doing private parties, stags, bachelor, those kinds of things but they didn't have the staff or girls to do it right now. The boss wanted fresh things for the out call business and they hadn't had a new girl apply for a job in months. If it did get started Tony was going to ask the boss if he could have that as chief of security. Tommy was ready to run the bookstore and Tony would get the new job because of his credentials.

Mike was waiting as Tony entered and handed him the DVD and security tape. He popped the tape in and fast forwarded to midnight and then let it run as he looked at the picture of Babs Sands on the cover of the DVD. It was definitely the woman he had followed today and he now knew how to get her. Get her hell; he was going to fuck that fine piece of ass. That black woman spent a lot of time over there? Babs had done girl-girl movies also, could Naomi know her secret and was blackmailing her for sex? Be something to check out. If he could get 2 of the 9 women in the neighborhood, might he find dirt on them all? He didn't know what all the girls looked like there, but that Britney, that was a fine piece of ass and would make an excellent out call girl and he could charge hefting prices for those 16-18 year olds. There, he had a good shot of the man and woman's face as they entered the booth and paused the tape. He pressed zoom and closed in on them.

"Hey Tony, that bitch look Korean to you?" Mike asked. Tony was another Marine vet, the only one to work for the boss and his credentials to get the Chief of Security for parties and out calls if that got going, and both had served in the Orient extensively.

"Yeah boss, she does," Tony said. Mike had a thought, what if she was that black girl's adopted mother? She was Korean according to Mike Miller. Have to call him something else to keep him and the boy apart. No, he'd found Babs Sands, having that Korean be Britney Black's mother was too much of a long shot.

The next morning at 10 AM a fire red Ferrari F40 roared into the cul-de-sac and to the house fronting the street. Mike got out of the car and knocked on the door and a minute later Babs Sands aka Barbara Sanders opened the door. She had on a sheer nylon black robe that barely covered her ass and a white bra and panties were visible through it. If Mike could see her ass, which he would in awhile; he'd see it was a thong panty.

"Can I help you" she asked the man before her. She took in the car behind him and thought the man must have money to have that as she thought they sold new at almost half a million dollars.

"Barbara Sanders?" Mike asked and when she nodded he smiled. "Might I come in a minute, I'd like to talk to you." Barbara looked the man over, and while he was good looking and well built, she didn't let just anyone into her house, and men not at all.

"I think you can say what you have to say here," she responded and the man shrugged. He was wearing a sports coat over a T-shirt, like Don Johnson on Miami Vice and he pulled a box out of the lower pocket and held it up before her. Barbara gasped as she looked at herself on the cover of a DVD of one of her porn films.

"Please, come in" she said and stepped back. She took a look over the neighborhood to see if anyone was out and looking this way before she closed the door. The man had balls she thought as he didn't wait but walked through the living and dining rooms and into the kitchen and sat at the table. He looked out the sliding glass door and noticed a large shed or building of some sort out back with a dog house on both sides and 2 German shepherds lying before the dog houses.

"What do you want?" she asked as she sank into the chair across from him.

"Coffee would be nice, black" he said and Barbara looked at him and then went to the cupboards, got a mug, filled it from the pot and brought it back. When she had reached for the mug, her robe had rose to her waist and showed the thong wale tail above the crack of her ass. When she got next to him to set it down he placed a hand on her ass. Barbara swung at him to slap him and was surprised when the man reacted quickly enough to catch her arm and stop her when still a foot from his face. He chuckled and turned to the side and pulled her into his lap.

"Come on Babs," he said, "the last time I saw you, you kissed my cheek, now you want to slap it?" Babs looked at the man, she didn't remember him.

"We've met?" she asked.

"Friday night, Oct 3, 1976. You appeared at the Man Trap in Oceanside CA and a bouncer escorted you to your car after the show and you thanked him and kissed his cheek. You and I were both 26 at the time and I've never forgotten it" he said.

"Fuck, you expect me to remember that? Hell, you remember that? I've met thousands of bouncers in my life and why would one stand out?' she asked and when she tried to get up, he allowed her.

"Sit down, bitch" he snapped and Barbara looked down into the man's eyes and what she saw there scared her. The man wasn't crazy, didn't seem angry, but she suddenly realized this was a very dangerous man. She thought about a chair but then sat back down in his lap. "That's better Babs, here's where you kissed me that night" he touched his cheek "why don't you renew it?" Barbara leaned down and kissed his cheek and then sat back up.

"Is that all you want, will you leave now" she asked, knowing his answer.

"No Babs, it's not. My name is Mike Simmons and I own the Man Trap here in town. I know you are hiding your past but I want you to appear at the club tonight, 8PM, and dance. I know you are hiding your identity from your neighbors but I doubt any of them would be there anyway. But I will allow you to wear a mask and since you keep your hair in a braid, wear it down; I love long hair on women anyway." Barbara sat there in a panic. She couldn't do that, she would have to move and hide somewhere else and then the man's name and the name of the club sank in.

"The Man Trap, just like the one you saw me perform at back then and you're Mike Simmons?" she asked. She had heard of the man, she using call blocking to avoid her name and number appearing on caller ID and contacted old business acquaintances every once in awhile. She didn't want any of them knowing where she was, or that she had reverted to her real name. During a conversation with one, this man was mentioned because of his sex businesses in town and she was told the man was dangerous. Now he was here, in her home, wanting her to return to that portion of her life she was attempting to hide and leave behind.

"If I appear tonight, do you forget where I am, who I am, and me in general?" she asked, again feeling she knew the answer.

"No Babs, I don't think I can do that" Mike said. "We were both 18 when you made your first movie, The Gangbang Girl, and I saw it in Oceanside while at Pendleton receiving training to go to Viet Nam. I fell for you then in 68 and meeting you 8 years later was one of the highlights of my life. Right up there with my first kill as a sniper in Nam. I was too scared to say anything then but now I think I'm going to keep you in my life, for awhile at least." Barbara had felt his cock on her bottom while sitting in his lap and she felt it twitch. Maybe all he wanted was to fuck her and then he'd leave, but no, that never worked. She was thinking of a way out when he spoke again.

"Nice dogs, but what's that large building between the dog houses? It looks like there's a sign above the door," he observed. Barbara thought quickly, what could she tell him? Devil and Lucifer would attack him if she ordered it but the man might be armed and she didn't want the dogs shot.

"It's a storage shed and exercise room," she said. "It's where I work out." She didn't add the workouts were with the dogs.

"Nice, I'd like to see that, let's go take a look" Mike said and waited for her to get up. Barbara didn't want to take him out there. If she entered the building the dogs would follow her in, expecting her to assume the bitch position for them or they'd lie on their backs for her to suck them. Unfortunately it felt as if he was going to stand and dump her on the floor if she didn't stand but as she got ready to rise, he suddenly placed one arm under her legs and one around her back and stood, with her in his arms. Barbara was shocked at the ease he had stood with her and when he got to the patio door with her and said "open it" she had done so without thinking.

Mike carried her across the yard to the building watching the dogs for any sign of aggression. They had sat up as he approached but just watched him, it was about time for their bitch to come out and get her daily ration of dog cum and it didn't matter to them that another male was bringing her to them to get it. Mike stopped in front of the building and read the sign above the door.

"My Playroom, it says Babs, not My Exercise Room or My Shed," he told her. He wondered about the dogs running free. But a look around the spacious back yard saw a privacy fence, probably 8 foot high and without a gate, ran from the house all around the yard. The only way into the back yard was through the house. A sudden suspicion crossed his mind and he checked one and then the other shepherd and both had several inches of their cocks exposed.

"Babs, it looks like you are my fantasy woman," he said as he set her down. He opened the door and both dogs rushed by them and into the playroom. "After you" Mike said and swept his arm indicating she should enter. Babs stalled, wanting time to think of a way out.

"Tell me about your car first," she said.

"The Ferrari?" he asked and at her nod he continued. "It's an 87 F40; they were made from 87 till 92 with about 1300 produced in those 5 years. This year a new model, the F50 I hear, is coming out. It was the first road legal car to break 200mph with a top end of 201.4. It'll go from 0-120 in 11 sec. The original msrp was about 400 grand but I found mine on line and went to Italy to check it out and paid 600 grand for it." Barbara looked at him in surprise; a strip club allowed him that kind of income, to pay $600,000 for a sports car?

"If you're wondering, yes, running all the prostitutes in town, owning the only strip club and adult bookstore makes me that kind of money. No, I have no illegal sidelines. In fact I'm the one who got drugs out of the city and keep them out" Mike said. Seeing the look on her face and realizing he wanted a real relationship with her, he admitted something that no one but the police, Mayor and Tony knew, "Yes, I'm "the executioner" as Jack Black named me in his paper. Yes, the police know I'm him, but can't prove it and have no desire to. I've saved them millions in trials and imprisonment costs, all the bodies had enough cash to pay funeral expenses and donate to the city treasury on them." Barbara thought back to those articles on the bodies and involuntarily looked down at his hands. He had crushed their throats with karate chops if she remembered right. Was he left handed or right, which hand had killed all those men?

"Stalling time is up Babs, let's go inside and see what the dogs are up to, shall we?" Mike said. Barbara knew what they were up to but had hoped they'd come back out because she hadn't entered and then she could get Mike and her inside and close the door and keep them out. Then she'd do anything he wanted, she'd call Naomi over and they would do anything he wanted, she'd have Naomi do anything he wanted, if the dogs were left outside. But he'd probably want to watch the dogs, so she had to leave Naomi out of it. She didn't want to give her up to him.

The two entered the room and Mike closed the door. The dogs were both on their back with purplish cocks showing about 5 inches out of their sheath. Babs looked at them and then at Mike and he was smiling as he looked at the dogs and then finally looked at her.

"I'll do anything you want, please let's go back to the house. I'll fuck you, suck you, and give you my ass and pussy, anything you want" she begged. Mike just looked at her, unmoving and not offering her an out. "I'll come to the club and strip every Friday night, without a mask. You're right nobody in the neighborhood or that knows me would see me. I'll take customers to the back rooms I've heard about and fuck them. I'll let you advertise me at your glory holes. Yes, I've been to both those locations and checked them out, it was hard not to go into a booth and see if anyone would shove their cock through the wall for me." Mike just continued to look at her and Barbara realized she was going to have to do her normal morning routine with the dogs. Maybe not the entire routine, maybe just jack them off and not suck on them and take them both at the same time in ass and cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.