Linnet - Cover

Linnet

Copyright© 2012 by Tedbiker

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her name is really Belinda. Determined not to spend her life behind the counter of her family's corner shop, she walked away - from the shop, her home, her town. Eventually she found her destiny as a sailor... and love. Companion to 'Serendipity'

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow  

In the cool of the early morning, Linnet awoke alone in the bed, aware of footsteps on the deck above, followed by the tinkling splash of water over the transom; she smiled to herself and looked at her watch. Oh six thirty. Later than it might have been, but no urgency to get out of bed yet.

A voice from the cockpit behind her head. "That would seem to be quite a ... um ... liberating thing to do." Dennis Thornton.

"I suppose it is. But then, I see the whole life-style as liberating, Dennis."

"That Mate of yours is really something."

"That she is; bright, beautiful and a natural sailor." The sound of Ted's steps moving from the transom to the cockpit.

"Thinking of making things permanent?" Dennis' voice was quieter, but that was what it sounded like.

"Not in the plan," Ted's voice was quieter, too, but sound carries. "No room in my life for a permanent partner ... however beautiful. It would probably mean changing my life-style ... perhaps returning to the rat-race. It would have to be someone very special indeed. Someone who touched my soul."

Linnet curled into a ball and gritted her teeth. 'I will not cry. Jenni warned me. I came into this with my eyes open. Ted's never tried to deceive me; I just deceived myself, in hoping.' She breathed slowly, deeply, and made herself uncurl. Listened to the lapping of water against the hull and the raucous comments of the gulls. Thought, and made a decision. 'What the hell. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.'

By the time she emerged from the cabin, she was composed and apparently her usual self to take over from Ted in the galley. Everyone breakfasted well on their choice of bacon, eggs, sausage and so on; Cherry looked suspiciously at the black pudding and Mrs. Thornton's expression was more like disdain as she limited herself to toast and scrambled eggs.

"Sandwiches for lunch," Linnet announced, "with a selection of cold meats and cheeses. But I'll make them fresh later."

"Miss Thornton?" Ted spoke then, "would you like to go with Linnet and have her show you how to get Serendipity ready to get underway while I wash up?"

But Dennis Thornton interjected, "Why don't I do that while you look after the ship, Skipper?"

"Dennis?" His wife did not sound pleased.

"Not now, Lizzie," he said, firmly.

Her lips thin, pressed tightly together, she said nothing more.

"It's not necessary, Dennis," Ted said, "but if you don't mind, we'll get along faster. But Miss Thornton?"

"Yes, please. If you'll call me Cherry, please?"

Mrs Thornton snorted, but said nothing.

Linnet went on deck, followed by Cherry, while Ted explained where everything was for the washing-up. Dennis Thornton nodded and indicated he knew where the plates and cutlery lived.

Linnet and Cherry, working together, were able to get the mainsail and mizzen hoisted. Linnet demonstrated how to 'swig' on the main halyard to get the sail up the last few inches and Cherry was pleased she was able to do that for the mizzen. By the time they were done, Ted was heaving away at the anchor-chain. Somewhat to his surprise, Cherry happily swabbed at the chain as it appeared out of the water to rid it of mud. As he felt it come clear of the bottom, he called, "Up and down!" to Linnet in the cockpit, who released the foresail and sheeted it to starboard so that the westerly wind caught it aback and pushed the bow round to point out into the fairway ... and they were away.

There are sand or shingle banks, varying in size, all along the East Anglian coast; they mostly trend south-west to north-east, paralleling the coast. They are notorious and have claimed many lives; Maplin, Gunfleet, Sunk, Cork. Between them are deep-water channels, each with its own name; the Wallet, the Swin, Shipway. They headed south of East for an hour and a half to clear the mouth of the Blackwater estuary before gybing to head roughly north-east up the Wallet; it was perfect sailing ... a moderate westerly breeze with the northerly current gave them six knots over the ground; the sun shone, the light glittering off the waves, a satisfying swish of water past the hull. Even Mrs. Thornton cheered up and appeared to enjoy herself.

Dennis Thornton took a turn at the wheel, while Cherry followed Linnet like a shadow as she explained the techniques of sail setting to get the best out of the ship. Once Serendipity was settled on course, the two girls went below to make hot drinks for everyone. Then they were able to enjoy watching the shore pass by and tick off the buoys.

Linnet and Cherry prepared salad sandwiches which were eaten as they passed the Roughs Tower at a little after one. Ted explained a little about the little fort.

"Towers like that were built around the coast – amongst other things as anti-aircraft mounts – during the Second World War. Then they were decommissioned. That one was bought by a man who declared it an independent state... 'Sealand' ... even printed his own stamps. For a while after that it was used by an IT firm, I believe, but there was some sort of accident and I don't think it's been used since." The others asked him more questions, but he had to shrug. "Don't really know. You could try Googling it when we've got a mobile signal."

They carried on up the coast for a couple of hours, which saw them off Orford, before turning back. Close hauled, they took the inshore passage, the Sledway, then tacked in towards Woodbridge Haven to pass inshore of the Cork anchorage. Linnet spotted the Pye End buoy at six-thirty and they were comfortably at anchor in Hamford Water by seven-thirty. Of course, after eleven hours at sea with only sandwiches for lunch, they were all both hungry and tired. Spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread, washed down with chianti and followed by strawberry cheesecake settled the hunger. An hour in the cockpit listening to the sighing of the wind and the sounds of the bird-calls relaxed the family to the point that the elder Thorntons headed for their cabin. Faint sounds emanating from the skylight left the others in no doubt as to what they were doing before the day caught up with them and they slept.

Linnet kept Cherry company as Ted moved around settling Serendipity for the night, at anchor ball and riding light hoisted on the fore-stay.

"I'm jealous," Cherry whispered, "of you and my parents."

"Just a moment," Linnet whispered back, disappearing into the aft cabin. She reappeared with a parcel in her hand. "I'll lend you this until it's time for you to leave us."

The younger girl took it, then realised what it was and blushed. "Oh ... thanks!"

"It's okay. I'm not needing it just now and you do, I know."

Still blushing, the girl headed for her cabin as Ted returned to the cockpit. "Where's Cherry?"

"She's a bit worked up listening to her parents and jealous of us so I lent her my BOB."

"Bob?"

"Yeah. Battery operated boyfriend."

Ted snorted a laugh. "BOB! I like it. Got a substitute, then?"

"Well, I really hope I don't need BOB just now, and everyone else is occupied, so..." Linnet stood and entered the aft cabin without looking back. She was lifting her t-shirt over her head when Ted unhooked her bra and cupped her breasts as he stood behind her. She groaned in pleasure, slipped the bra off her arms and undid her jeans. Ted, in turn, released her in order to strip himself. As she finished removing her clothes, Linnet turned to face her lover.

"Stunning..." he breathed, reaching out to cup her face, then drawing her to him. She deliberately concentrated on the present, letting her body lead her as he worked his magic on it until they were both too involved to think at all.

Ted woke in the small hours, aware that Linnet was clinging to him and whimpering. He stroked her back and held her to him until she calmed – clearly not awake at first – but then she surfaced.

"Oh, Ted..." she sighed, and her hands began to roam, finding his immediate erection. She straddled him and lowered herself on him, riding him. She seemed desperate, somehow, but he didn't try to analyse, just enjoyed what she was doing. When he spurted, she kept going for a few seconds, shivered, silent, and flopped down to cover him, still enclosing him in her. To his surprise, he realised she had gone back to sleep. Although no lightweight, her weight certainly didn't bother him; in fact the pressure of her body on his was pleasurable and his penis hardened again, still inside her. But while enjoying the sensations, he, too, slipped back to sleep.

In the morning, they'd rolled to one side, but remained wrapped around each other ... and joined by Ted's customary morning woodie. Linnet suffered several minutes discomfort as the circulation was restored to her left arm.

"Bad dream last night?"

"I suppose. But I seem to remember a very pleasant awakening. Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

She sat up, driving him deeper, and rubbed the arm he'd been laying on, grimacing at the return of sensation. "My arm's asleep." She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Distract me, Ted..."

She closed her eyes as he played with her nipples and as the discomfort of her arm diminished, began to rock and gyrate her hips. The mutual orgasm that resulted was satisfying rather than intense.

"I need a wash, rather..."

"So do I," Ted said, "I'll fetch a bowl in here. Less embarrassing, I think."

As he crossed the cockpit to enter the main cabin, Cherry was sitting on the coach-roof.

"Good morning, Miss Thornton."

"Oh, Skipper! Couldn't you bring yourself to call me Cherry, please?"

He stopped and looked at her. "I'm a little uncomfortable with that. Perhaps we could talk later, after Linnet and I have had a wash?"

"I tried to boil the kettle for tea, but the stove wouldn't light."

"The gas is turned off. Come down and I'll show you what to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.