A Late Night Gym Session - Cover

A Late Night Gym Session

by LexiRose

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Erotica Sex Story: It's late and the gym is deserted. Deserted that is but for a hot brunette bouncing along on the treadmill...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

The gym was deserted at this time of night, even the staff had vanished with nothing for them to do.

He'd come down with some vague idea of improving his muscle tone but sitting on a machine yanking weights on strings was boring at best and now that the televisions and music had been switched off he was seriously considering going home.

The only noise in the place was the swoosh/clang of the weights machine and the rhythmic thumping of some other poor idiot on the running machine round the corner. Fuck it. Even sitting at home alone would be less boring than this.

Grabbing his towel he made his way to the showers, noting on his way past that the other inmate of this madhouse happened to be a rather nicely proportioned brunette, whose skimpy shorts and crop top left very little to the imagination.

He hesitated for a second before continuing towards the changing room. Even the thought of watching her tits bobbing up and down as she ran wasn't enough to persuade him to spend time on the cardio machines and standing there ogling her would only get him a slap if he was caught. Especially with the growing bulge in his shorts.

The door to the changing room stood open and he hurried through before she could see him, dragging off his sweaty clothes and throwing them on the bench in disgust. He needed to get out more if the sight of a pair of bouncing boobies was enough to bring him to attention!

Twisting the dial on the shower he stepped under the weak spray and closed his eyes, squeezing out some shower gel and lathering up his short hair. It seemed to be taking and age to rinse and he tapped his foot impatiently then froze at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Frantically trying to wipe soap from his eyes he squinted then rubbed his eyes again. This wasn't happening!

Standing in front of him was the running girl. Oh god, had he walked into the women's showers by mistake? Blinking again he struggled to think of something to say but she got there first.

"That for me?" she asked with an evil grin, looking down at his rapidly hardening cock.

Shit! That was bad. That was very bad. Dropping his hands to cover the offending member he tried to think of something non arousing but his brain refused to comply.

"Umm..." he stuttered nervously, "well ... you know..."

She didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence, batting his hands away and staring at him with a naughty gleam in her eye.

"That's what I thought."

Shocked, he watched as she dropped to her knees and hungrily swallowed his cock, one hand coming up to squeeze the base of his shaft, the other lightly tugging and caressing his balls.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.