Last Night

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2012 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Kristi and I have our rituals... and last night...well read and see for yourself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Last night I came by Kristi's at the usual time. We have our little ritual that we, or should I say she follows? While a ritual, it has ... certain variations to it. For example, sometimes she's naked and waiting ... filled with lust and most eager to please and be pleased.

Me? Well I whip out my dick, and get it on without bothering to shuck my clothing.

Oh, the variations? Yes, well, sometimes Kristi is on her knees waiting for the door to open. Sometimes I'll have her lean over a chair in the living room. But clothed or unclothed, Kristi's pussy is always freshly shaven and unimpeded to my, um, needs.

On those occasions when I've had a particularly bad day at work, (about 1 out of 4) she helps relieve my frustrations by presenting her heart-shaped ass for a rousing spanking.

Last night I had her grab her ankles while I held her right shoulder to provide the needed balance and deliberately worked the tip of my dick into her reddened cunt.

"That's all you get tonight, Kristi," I said.

Making a strong attempt to keep the whine out of her tone, she responded with, "But why?"

"You started without me, that's why."

"But..."

"What do expect me to say when I arrive and your pussy is already red from excessive fingering?"

"Only a little fingering; honest!"

"That's all you get..."

I held it in place, not touching her otherwise, and waited.

Kristi knew better than to complain, at least verbally, and using her feminine wiles, she began humping back and forth on my dick attempting to work it deeper.

I let her think I was steadfast in my decision to withhold my cock from her temple of lust, but in reality I used the time to keep brushing over and against her clit, lightly grinding the corn, as they say. I teased her thusly until I was on the verge of coming myself.

At that point I withdrew from her wet nest and asked her how her day had gone.

"What!"

I caught her completely off guard and got her talking about the mundane activities she'd accomplished during the day, taking the kids to day-care, shopping for food and then a blouse, and did I want to see it?"

Telling her I wanted to see it, had Kristi scamper off to get the blouse and return wearing it, sans the bra usually required for such transparent apparel.

While I had her turn this way and that modeling the blouse, my tumescent state receded enough for me to resume teasing her; and with Kristi still wearing the blouse, price tags and all; I sent my hardy tip back into her love tunnel and using short, slow strokes that I knew she loved and craved because of the exquisite torment it brought to her senses; I gradually brought her to the point of begging me to allow her to cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.