The Reluctant Kissing Tutor

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Sandy W. returns home from college and starts to read her diary. The incident with her stepbrother Randy seems like another world, another place. She wonders what he is doing now and if he is getting laid as much as he always wanted to. He sure was a good kisser.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   School   .

My name is Sandra Wolchinowski. I know that is a hard name to pronounce so right up front I will tell you that most of my friends call me Sandy W. That is because my best friend is a girl called Sandy Simpson and I guess it can be confusing sometimes.

My parents are both second generation Polish Americans and they like to speak Polish at home when they don't want me or my brother to understand what they are saying. I never had any interest in learning it because it was hard enough just to learn English and speak it correctly. All the old ladies in the park outside our little attached house never let me forget what a bad girl I am for not learning our "native" tongue. My brother doesn't even pay any attention to such things because all he is interested in is getting laid. It is really sickening to listen to him and his loser friends talking about "pussy" this and "pussy" that and I know for a fact both he and his nerdy friends were not scoring any ass that I knew about.

I have just recently returned from Penn State after graduating "cum laude" with lots of student loans and no prospects for any employment in the area. I was reluctant to strike out on my own because I was certain it was the same story almost everywhere young people were looking for a meaningful jobs. Sure, I could get a job real easy at the Wal-Mart or even waitressing for shitty pay and hoping for good tips. I hadn't heard of any museums looking for apprentice anthropologists anywhere.

My old room looked just the same and I found my diary still locked in the writing desk where I had placed it 4 years ago. Looking back on my thoughts as a 17 year old inexperienced teenager, I had to laugh at my naïve attitudes about sex and thing that seemed trivial to me now.

The entire narrative about how my younger 16 year old brother had blackmailed me into performing certain services for him brought back memories of that time of innocence. He was always a devious boy but I never expected him to take photos of me humping my giant Ninja Turtle bare-assed naked. He taunted me with the possibility of him showing the photos to our parents. The very thought of that made me shudder in total mortification.

At that time in my life, when I was almost 18, I could boast of having been given it good and hard in the back seat of my stupid boyfriend's car. It was a strange place to lose your cherry, but less strange than taking it bent over the principal's desk in a bid for "extra credit".

Those were my only two experiences with actual cocks taking up residence inside my almost brand-new pussy, but I had already become a fairly accomplished dispenser of oral pleasure to quite a few of my male classmates and even a couple of my very close female playmates.

My loser brother had never even seen a real live pussy when he proposed that I "tutor" him on all things of a sexual nature to help him score some pussy and relieve him of his "virgin" status.

I really wanted to slap that smug, self-satisfied smirk off his impish face when he waved the incriminating photos right under my nose. However, all I could do was cry in complete frustration because I knew he had me tied up good and tight.

"Randy, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to be doing something like that. You are my brother, after all!"

"It's all right, sis, you have a different father and I have a different mom so we are not real blood-related brother and sister. We just happen to live together and we each have a parent who fucks the other."

I thought about that for a moment and realized he did make a lot of sense.

"What exactly do you want me to do?"

My "brother" Randy walked over to my bedroom door and locked it. Fortunately, my parents usually respected my locked door and didn't think it strange at all because I was a very obedient and well-behaved daughter.

"For starters, I want you to show me exactly how girls like to be kissed on the lips, the face, the ears, and the throat."

I had to giggle because the thought of doing something like that with my own brother never entered my mind before. My younger brother was only about 14 months younger than me and he was actually pretty handsome in a nerdy sort of way. I mean, he was no football jock or anything like that, but he had nice hair, and deep blue eyes and the whitest teeth of any boy in high school. About 2 short weeks ago, I had even seen his pecker when his door was partially open after taking a shower. It had made me sort of hot and bothered causing me to run into my room and rubbing out a good one right away. For a 16 year old boy, he had a real impressive cock. It was actually bigger than either my stupid boyfriend's or the depraved principal, Mr. Hardison's.

"Scoot closer to me, Randy, and put your arm around my shoulders. Make it seem natural like you really feel your arms belong there and not like you are trying to stake out a claim on my body."

Randy did as I instructed him and held me in tight against his muscular chest. I could feel his heart beating fast and I knew right away that he could smell my perfume and felt the soft pressure of my boobs on his arm. I didn't notice it at the time, but I guess I started to breathe a little faster myself.

"Now lean in and keep good eye contact with my eyes. Yes, just like that! When you see me part my lips just a little bit, that is the signal to make lip contact. Just press your lips softly at first and then gradually increase the pressure to see if I open my mouth and allow you to enter inside. If I do let you into my mouth with your tongue that means my pussy is yours to play with as well."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.