Katherine's Decision - Cover

Katherine's Decision

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Katherine is unwittinly set up as a courier in and out of Mexico. A cartel has caught her and is about to extract their share of retribution out of the family. What can Katherine do for her husband and daughter's safety?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Humiliation   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Size  

"If I ever get out of this, I swear I will never do this again." Katherine muttered to herself. The waiting line at the Border Crossing into Tijuana stretched beyond her view in the rear view mirror. She could not get out of the line now, if she wanted to. If she did, they would probably come after her for looking suspicious. Her husband, Joe, had deliberately set up their trip to reduce suspicion as much as possible.

He had bought a 1966 Chevy El Camino and fixed it up to look like a Junker. The doors and fenders had been painted roughly with miss-matching colors. Some had only been premiered. The engine, lights, turn signals all worked flawlessly, so she could not get ticketed for defective parts.

Her husband had spent lots of time with the truck bed construction. The truck bed had inner and exterior panels. There were spaces between them. They had driven back and forth across the border with packets of money vacuum sealed and stored between the panels. Katherine had been skeptical, but she was desperate.

Kathy had been happily married until she was ready to start a family. They found out that she could not have children. She and her husband had been devastated to find out. Reluctantly, they felt adoption was their only choice. They were able to adopt a beautiful young girl they named Dakota, after where she had lived until she went away to college.

Katherine looked over at her daughter in the passenger seat. Dakota was oblivious to everything that was going on. Dakota was fourteen years old, and had tuned her parents out. Her chief goal in life was to be accepted. She had resisted efforts to be enrolled in Native Chinese Speaking classes taught by young teachers from Beijing. Her main goal was to be accepted as "American." She felt her slanted eyes made her an outcast. Her less than outstanding breast size made her feel inferior.

"Wo bu yao." She didn't want to learn to speak Chinese. Dakota had no idea what was going on with their trip into Mexico. Dakota knew that her parents had gone into Tijuana and had fallen into some incredible deals before. Her mother had bought several full-length angora sweaters for about twenty dollars. They were going for a thousand dollars at Nordstrom's. She knew that her mother had been selling them on EBay and made a lot of money on them.

She did not know that her mother needed a lot more money. She did not know that her father, Joe, had been losing money on his coffee house and was having lots of trouble making the mortgage payment. She knew her father had quit his position as a marketing executive because he felt he could make a lot more if he started his own business. That left the household income coming from Kathy's job as an instructor at the local Community College in San Diego. She did not know that her mother's job had been downsized from a fully tenured full time job to a part time job. This was done so the college could use her full time, but not pay for benefits or health insurance.

Dakota was oblivious to all this as she sat in the passenger seat, scrolling through newer songs she had pirated onto her MP3 Player. Her ear buds made her oblivious to the honking horns and confusion outside their car as they waited in line to get into Mexico.

Dakota was dressed like a typical fourteen-year-old teenager. Her waist length black hair had been pulled back and pushed through the opening in the back of a baseball cap with Green Bay football colors. Her Blue oxford cloth dress shirt was actually her dad's that she had liberated from his closet. The starched shirt had the sleeves rolled up, and the tails tucked into her very short cut-off Levis. The edges had been hemmed and the pockets shortened so they wouldn't stick out through the bottom of her shorts. She had been on a fad of wearing some chocolate covered lumbering boots with the higher heels. It was a fad some of the young girls had been stuck on this summer. The lumberjack socks were folded up and over the top of the boots. It was too hot for comfort, but it was the latest fad.

Katherine was wearing a very thin pair of sandals that made her look barefoot. Her short, sleeveless green dress contrasted her blue eyes and reddish brown hair beautifully. The dress came to just below mid thigh. She had carelessly left the lowest button close to her hem unbuttoned. It was an inadvertent slip. Katherine's dress rode way up on her legs as she struggled with the manual transmission. You could not drive a manual transmission modestly. Her time in the San Diego sun left her with the typical California complexion of a woman of leisure. Her arms glowed with her Coppertone complexion. Her long slender legs kept the border patrol guards around her truck much longer than warranted. They asked her to step out of the car for no particular concern, other than they did that frequently for their own amusement. Katherine stood beside the car, somewhat annoyed. She stood with her hands crossed in front of her and her long reddish brown French braid hanging down her back. Her looks worked both ways. It gave her lots of unwanted attention; but it also got her out of a lot of situations many other women couldn't.

The situation of two provocatively dressed women was not an inadvertent coincidence. Her husband was used to men's reaction to her looks. He was counting on it. They always seemed to give her the benefit of any doubt.

Katherine knew what she was there for. Dakota didn't. Joe felt it would help to have her along on the trip. Her unassuming and indifferent innocence might make the seasoned Border Patrol easier to fool. People who were up to something devious or illegal tended to project an uneasiness that gave them away. Border Guards were trained to spot that look.

Actually Katherine didn't actually know what she was really there for. She thought she was going to get a few boxes of Angora Sweaters, and sell them on the internet to help pay for her husband's floundering business. She intended to declare her purchases and cover taxes on what she had bought.

What Katherine did not know was that she was an unwitting participant in a drug buy. Joe had been planning on Katherine's trip to Tijuana. He had claimed to be busy and could not go with them. Once there, he would claim his plans had changed, and would have flown into Tijuana from Los Angeles to meet them. He would take the car in for some repairs while they were sunning at the hotel pool, or out buying things. He would go the garage and put a number of bundles of triple bagged cocaine bundles into the space between the inner and outer panels of the truck bed. The panels could then be welded closed to make inspection impossible. It would work because he had done it before.

Things had gone pretty much according to plan. Katherine had gone into the city market and purchased enough angora sweaters to fill the trunk bed. The camper shell was locked to keep things from being stolen. Joe arrived according to his plan. He had transferred the money electronically after they had welded the panels shut. Everything had gone according to plan.

Katherine and Dakota were taking him back to the airport when the two black hummers penned them in at a stoplight. Two Mexicans with Uzi's jumped in their truck. They ordered the family into the back of one of the hummers while one of the kidnappers jumped into the El Camino to drive it away.

Joe, Katherine and Dakota were pushed onto the floor on top of each other. They were bound and blindfolded. They drove about an hour; obviously out of the main city of Tijuana. When the cars stopped, they were rushed into a compound and the gates closed behind them.

They were shoved unceremoniously onto the dusty cobblestone plaza and their blindfolds removed. A huge very dark-complected man with a faint beard and mustache stood above them.

"We have been watching this truck. If you make one trip with a few pounds of Marijuana from Mexico into the U.S, We don't care. We have been watching and know you're taking increasing amounts of cocaine across the border. This is eating into our profits. Do you understand what we do to our competition here in Mexico?"

Joe said: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Manual, the apparent leader who was standing in front of them, turned and fired his Uzi along the side of the El Camino. The gunfire left several holes with white powder pouring out like an hour glass turned upside down.

"You cocksucker. Do you think I am a fucking idiot?" Have you not seen the piles of beheaded bodies just outside of town?"

Joe was stunned. He thought he had everything worked out. He was focused on getting past the Border Patrol. It had not occurred to him that there were other parties he would have to deal with.

Manual kicked Joe in the crotch and knocked him over backwards. He walked over and stuck the barrel of the Uzi in his mouth. His finger tightened on the trigger.

"No; please don't hurt him. I can't get along without him." She screamed as she ran over to him and lay down on top of him.

Katherine's frantic scramble and effort to cover him left her covering him with one hand extended up towards the gun. Her prone position above him left her short, partially unbuttoned dress up around her waist on the side facing Manual. Her green bikini panties were thin enough to show that her tan did not stop there. Embarrassed, Katherine lowered her arm to brush her dress into place.

Once the immediate danger of death had passed, Katherine was now embarrassed at what she had presented to the drug runners. "Please let us leave. I didn't know any of this was going on. My daughter had no idea. We were here by accident. We are not part of this. Please give us another chance. Take the drugs. I promise you will never see us again."

"Stand the fuck up, bitch."

Katherine stood and hugged her daughter, who had run over to stand beside her.

"We have no choice. If we let your husband get away with this kind of thing, we will have everybody else doing it too. There have to be consequences. We have to kill him."

"No, no ... Please give us a chance. Isn't there any way to make this right? We have a business in San Diego you can have.

"I don't want any fucking business in San Diego. I want business here." Manual looked at her for a while. He looked over at the Chinese girl. He grabbed Dakota's hand and walked over to a picnic table in the middle of the compound. Her hands were still handcuffed behind her.

Manual sat down on the bench seat of the picnic table. He spread his legs. He scooted her between them. Dakota stood there trembling. She was no able to balance herself very well with her hands cuffed behind her. Manual grabbed her fishtail braid at the bottom. He slowly wrapped the length of it around his hand, until there was no braid left between his hand and her neck. Not able to keep her balance, she slowly began kneeling down in front of him. She managed to turn her head sideways as he pulled her closer against his crotch.

"Oh, my God; no. Please don't do this. We aren't the ones who have crossed you." Again, Katherine ran over and wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"Look, bitch, I am willing to overlook some of your transgressions. You bastards come into our country thinking you can make lots of money with no consequences." I am going to fuck her and turn her out on the streets to beg. I'll rip her top so her tits show. I can get an old woman to go with her and get a lot of money for her. I can put her on a bus with a paper cup begging for money. I can take her to a whorehouse. They will just think this Chinese girl is some wayward immigrant that didn't get over the border. Take her fucking clothes off and let me see what I'm getting."

"Manual; please don't do this to her. Send her and my husband back. I will stay her and make it worth your time. I promise I will do anything you want. Please ... I'm begging you."

Manual looked at her for several minutes without speaking. He was trying to evaluate her bargain. Manual was not a man known for his honesty, or he wouldn't be killing people and transporting cocaine. "Convince me. Are you a good cocksucker?"

Katherine blanched. It's one thing to do something in the dark that nobody can see. It's another to talk about it in broad daylight with a crowd. Katherine's head bowed. "I don't know if I can do that"

Katherine sobbed as she fought with her mind. She thought about all the times in her marriage when she had given her husband an excuse about how disgusting it was. She thought about all the times she could have eased herself into it so it wouldn't seem like such a monumental sacrifice for her husband and daughter.

"Please give me a chance to get used to all this. I am going to try my best to make you happy." She sobbed into her hands. Can't you get my husband and daughter out of here? Can't we do this without them?" It would be bad enough to submit to this monster without a crowd.

"Take off the fucking dress you cunt. You don't get to make the fucking rules here." Katherine was on her knees between his. She was kneeling next to her daughter. Kate looked over at her husband in outrage. "Do you see what you have done to me? Do you see what you're making me do?" she tried to pass on to him with her eye contact with him.

All Joe knew was that if she capitulated, he would not get killed.

Katherine sat there in the dirt in front of Manual. She made eye contact with him, defiantly, as she reached for the lowest button. One at a time, her hands reached for each button, pushed it through the eyelet and raised her arms to the next. The proud middle aged woman tried not to give him the satisfaction of crying as she opened the forest green summer dress. Katherine sat there with her knees on the ground; her butt on the dusty cobblestone between her splayed ankles.

When the dress was unbuttoned, it hung limply down her sides but pinned between her armpits and ribcage. Katherine reached out with her right hand and began to unbuckle one sandal, like a young girl in her first game of strip poker. She took the shoe off her foot and placed it in his hand; her first offering of capitulation. She held her eye contact with him as she unbuckled the remaining sandal and placed it above the first. Silently she left her hand in his, hoping for a change of mind from him.

She was a magnificent woman who was used to getting her way in any circumstance. People would let her pass through waiting lines. Plumbers would often shave the bill for time spent at her house. Auto garages often did not charge for labor. Katherine was used to privilege.

With her shoes gone, Katherine maintained eye contact as she tilted her head and shoulder back as the garment slid from her. Katherine rose up off of her butt enough to bring it around in front of her. Still looking for some compassion, she folded the dress and put it in his hands above her shoes.

Katherine looked over at her husband in humiliation as she reached behind her. When the clasp opened, she brought her hands around quickly to keep it from falling away. It was a ridiculous gesture. The forest green quarter cup bra was cut too low to hide her nipples. It was too transparent to hide them if they were higher. Her medium sized melons did not sag. There was no reason other than modesty for her to wear a bra.

Katherine folded it and placed it in his hand. Touching was not necessary, but she was trying desperately to make some kind of emotional contact with him, hoping to develop sympathy or some bond. She had read how some girls who had been raped had kept a dialogue with her abductor and evaded being murdered.

There were three lives at stake, and Katherine was bargaining psychologically for her husband and daughter.

Katherine stood. She dusted off her butt. She hooked her thumbs between her waist and the fabric of the last garment she had. It was another ridiculous piece of clothing. The back was a full panel that went to her natural waistline. The front came to just below her belly button. What made it ridiculous was again the fact that it was a transparent green film of silk that hid nothing. Manual could see that she was shaved. Her pubic hair above her cleft was cut into a "landing strip" configuration. Below that, her pouty cleft was bare. He could see a couple of ripples of pink tissue that did not seem to fit snugly inside the smooth cleft. Katherine placed her hands on Manual's shoulders as she raised one foot, then the other to free herself of the thin garment pooled around her feet. She bent over to pick it up. She folded it up and again used it as an excuse to touch him as she placed her last offering in his hands.

Katherine looked over at her husband. Her arms, legs and abdomen seemed to quiver as she lowered herself back to her knees in humiliation before her abductor. The other Mexican savages were silent and transfixed as they watched the scene unfolding before them.

Katherine looked from the tent forming in his jeans up into his eyes, hoping she could see a change in compassion. Katherine rose up and leaned forward to unbuckle his pants and get the belt out of the way. Katherine tried to shut her mind to the fact that her husband was watching; that her fourteen-year-old daughter was quietly whimpering beside her as she lowered his zipper in front of the panting gun wielding men around her.

Manual hooked his elbows over the table top behind him and put pressure on his feet as he raised his rear up off the seat so Katherine could slide the jeans and briefs down past his knees. She just wanted to get it over with. She slid the jeans past his feet as the garment took his sandals with them.

Reluctantly Katherine slid up closer to him between his legs. She slid up closer so she could rest her right forearm and elbow over his left thigh for support. Katherine could not hide the tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she looked over at her husband, glaring at him for the predicament she was in.

Katherine tried to shut out all thoughts. She tried to shut out her images of the men starring at her and holding Uzi's. She tried to shut out the curious expression of her husband. Where was his outrage? Why wasn't he as embarrassed as she was? Could he not feel her humiliation?

Again, Katherine tried to look into Manual for signs of capitulation. Her looks were what were getting her into this predicament; not out of it. Katherine extended her thumb and forefinger and tried to wrap it around his shaft at the base.

Katherine tried to take her mind back so many years to her first time. She tried to shut out any other images in her mind, trying to diminish her humiliation and embarrassment. She tried to tell herself that she was fourteen years old. She tried to tell herself this was the small sacrifice she was paying to avoid getting pregnant. She tried to tell herself this was an acceptable price to pay to be the freshman girlfriend of a nineteen year old freshman in the local junior college. He was a popular player on their football team. She got to invite a college boy to her high school dances. She got to go to the college functions.

In the mind of a fourteen year old girl, this was an acceptable act for her social status. In her mind, putting her lips over the edge of this gargantuan cock was an acceptable act for the preservation of a family stranded in Mexico.

Her social status changed when somebody found her boyfriend's cell phone and downloaded it on the internet. They were only three photos, but there was no mistake that it was her beautiful lips wrapped around this nineteen-year-old black boys cock. Life had been one long humiliating experience the next four years.

The pictures had spread to everybody's Facebook pages. Dying her hair and changing her appearance did not make it easier for her to get a teaching job in her home state either. Once the students found the old pictures, she had a humiliating experience her first year of teaching.

Catherine tried to tell herself this was no worse. She tried to tell herself there was more at stake. She did not know they had her passport and drivers license. She did not know that the sequence of photos taken over the next few days would have the same effect on her adult life.

Sam reached over to his belt and took out his cell phone. He turned it on and switched it to "camera". He had a ten megapixel camera with a 32 Meg chip for almost unlimited video capacity. He tossed it to her husband. "Someday you're going to enjoy this." He said.

Jenn looked over at her husband waiting for some protest from him. He refused to look at her. With her legs trembling, she forced herself to respond, but it seemed to take her mind and body forever to lower herself down to a kneeling position, between his knees, expecting she knew what the next order would be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.