My Heels

by Shoeslayer

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Fantasy Story: This story told from a womans pov. Sally's lover Gus, is turned on by her new heels and she is there in bed alone as he is working. The batteries in her vibrator are deader then a doornail and she uses the heel Gussy is so turned on with to satisfy her needs and later learns Guss wants her to be his dom.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   White Female   Sex Toys   .

Another day, my lover is already on his way to work as a locomotive electrician for the railroad. The sun shines through the curtains of my bedroom and the birds are chirping. I am in a great frame of mind today, last night my lover told me what my heels do for him.

The way he told me he, was getting me turned on! and his husky voice had a lot of feeling when he said,"Oh Sally, what would you say if I told you that those dress heels you wear at times, the black glossy ones with the bows, that they look so sexy and dressy on you, that somehow they turn me on?"

So I am thinking, Geeze is it true that guys can get or have a fetish for womans shoes? I have to assume that he meant they get him hard. I am a woman who is pretty good looking and I have a good amount of self respect and secure in my womanhood to not be jealous if he looks or talks to another woman. My attitude being "Look but don't touch." I never had a problem using a vibrator to satisfy my needs but it never dawned on me to use my own heels. What the hell right? they could turn me on and they don't need 2 double A's!

Well it is time to get up and make some coffee, we had some great pizza last night from Samz club, a big 16 inch vegie for ten dollars and there were a few slices left so I put them in the fridge and will have them with my coffee.

Somehow the idea of doing myself with my heels loomed in my mind as

I sipped my coffee. I was reading the Boston Sunday Globe through a pair of gold half-rounds perched at the end of my nose with a nice glass beaded neck chain slung over the back of my neck. I found my right hand going down to my glory hole and started to finger myself. Damn! I gotta do my nails, they are so sharp I could cause some problems down there.

I finished reading dear Ann Landers, That was funny. Some son got turned on by wearing his moms clothes, skirt bra; blouse;and heels! What is it with heels today? Well my hole was getting wetter and I knew something would have to be done about it.

Gus made a remark a short time ago about my black patent heels looking nice on me but that a newer pair would look much better as what I was wearing was starting to show their many years of good use.

I had just bought the pair of black patent heels with bows my lover was so turned on about, had not even worn them yet. But he, it seems could hardly wait to see them on me or perhaps try them himself. Well I could use them only for the bedroom and buy another pair for regular use. Yes this would be my fetish pair or Guss's I giggled. And that made me wonder, if he wore my heels and liked the way they fit, would he go further? like in undies? a dress?

So I went back to my bedroom and grabbed the heels from the closet, oh how dressy they look, what I will do to Gussy with these will blow his mind. I took those heels and started to touch my boobs with them, rubbing them all over my nipples and the feelings I was getting was very different then I have had for some time now.

Is it the exitement that Gus is turned on by them? their sparkling blackness? so serious like? I don't know. What I do know is I am getting aroused in a way not often occuring and I like it. I kept rubbing that sparklin' black heel over my left nipple, waves of pleasant feelings radiated from touching my tits with those heels and the sunlight would reflect off them as if they were talking to me. Those waves went right down to my womanly parts which were getting wetter and wetter.

The other heel went yonder, like down yonder, I suppose an Australian lady would say down under. I could feel my wetness and the heel seemed to find its way in with no trouble what-so-ever and I began thrusting it and soon found miss Clitty.Oh Gawd

I am so loving this! I was sweating like a boiler tender heaving coal into the massive firebox, the best sweat I felt in a while. Ripples of pleasure coarsed through my body causing me to shudder as one orgasm overcame the next. Damn I gotta buy more heels!

By now it was eleven a.m. and my lover called.

"Sally, how is it goin?"

"Oh pretty good Gus, whats hapening?"

"Gonna be late tonight, gotta go to Acton and work on the 1058 as the aux. gen. is not charging the locomotive starting battery."

"So Gus, are you really turned on by my new heels?"

"Hell ya Sal, so serious looking, you could be my dominatrix!"

"You wanna be tied up?"

"Whatever! you can decide that Sally, I gotta get going, see ya tonight!"

"Whoa Nellie! he wants me to be his dom? Where in hell did that come from?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.