Loving Mom Ch.2.00 - Cover

Loving Mom Ch.2.00

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A hardworking mother dumped by her husband for a younger piece of tail is flattered son likes her items as fetish objects. One day she see's him crossdressed and buys him clothes similar to hers in his size. He says he wants to shower with her and they end up having a great week-end and are much happier

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   Big Breasts  

Hi, I am Gussy. I used to hear guys at work talking about doing their moms at times, and I suppose hearing that a few times a week I started to wonder if it could really be that good.

I was twenty seven at the time and mom was getting on to fifty. But what a fifty, damn a nice ass and hips, long flowing gray hair with some blonde in it, and her boobs? Yeah, must be a forty double D.

Well mom worked in an office for a large silver company over in Taunton, Mass. Reed & Barton maybe? up on rte. 138 north, of the Greene, and asked If I would run over to Hickeys diner and pick up lunch. I did so and she was very pleased.

Mom was wearing a black skirt and white blouse with a ruffled V neck and low black patent heels. She had a pair of silver half-round glasses that hung from a string of small pearls when she wasn't actually looking through them.

I guess at that age my interest in older ladies was growing stronger, longer. When I got back to the house I had a need to look for any of my moms various styles of reading glasses. I did find a few and while washing up I spied a bra strap hanging out of the hamper and grabbed it thinking how nice it would be to cum it and I went off to take care of my needs.

This became a routine both mornings and nights, loving up her bra and two pair of her half-glasses, both with beaded eyeglass chains. Then one day while she was working I checked out her heels. She had an old pair of black patent pumps in the back of the closet and covered with other heels and I figured she just forgot about them. Sometimes feeling lonely I'd put mom's half-glasses on the heel of her shoe and have a conversation about how I would like to do her and what did she think of the idea.

So I had some real nice items of moms to do myself with and I guess a shrink would say,

"He desires to sleep with his mom."

My routine went on for some time. I did wonder why mom never asked about two pair of half-glasses and a bra but figured she may have had a stronger pair and that she had more than enough bra's.

I was out playing baseball with a few buddies one Saturday when I started to get an uneasy feeling. The game was just about over and I got home still uneasy but acting as though everything was fine.

I looked around the house but did not see mom anywhere until I walked into my room and there she is siting on my bed with her heels, bra, and two pair of half-glasses with beaded eyeglass chains, I thought were so feminine.

I know she wondered about one pair of her glasses in the shoe with the beads wrapped around the heel as she held that shoe in her hand and kept looking at it.

I figured at that moment,..."That life as I knew it was gone." I was my surprised when Mom asked in a friendly tone,

"How did the game go?"

"Oh pretty good."

"Who won?"

"It doesn't matter who won, it's just a bunch o' guys playing baseball, a great American sport."

"So ya lost huh?"

"Yup, big time. We never win, but boy can we lose!"

"Gussy, I see you have been taking care of your needs with my bra;heels and my half-glasses, How was it?"

Mom seemed so cool about this I just said, "Great mom, you don't sound like you're mad."

"No ... no I'm not mad, just curious as to why you would want to use my things."

"Well maybe because you are a hot looking woman. I mean you are my mom, but I am a guy and any guy with a fair amount of brains is gonna know you're hot."

"Are you saying that with sincerity, or because you think you're in trouble?"

"Well I know I'm not in trouble or the hollering would have already begun, and to be perfectly honest, you really are hot. I mean if you weren't my mom I could be, well anyway, I guess I am interested in you."

"Yes I believe it. Some of the guys at work always want to buy me coffee and muffins from the caterer. Here sit down next to me." She said as she patted a spot on the bed.

She was sitting there cleaning a pair of gold rectangular style half-glasses.

Mom picked up the heel with her glasses in it and the beaded eyeglass chain wrapped around the heel of that sexy black patent high heel and asked in her normal voice,

"What is this all about?"

"Well mom, sometimes I feel quite lonely so I put your half-glasses on the heel and talk to her. I call her Miss Stockings."

"Well, I guess I have been working way too many hours that I have not the time to talk to my son any more. And for that I am sorry. I never knew you to feel so lonely as to invent a lady to talk to.

"You know a shrink would say that doing mom's reading glasses, bra and heels would be symbolic of wanting...

"I know that Mom. I have had thoughts of, well, making love to you, not just "doing you", but actually to want to love being intimate with you. To kiss you with a real passion from your ear lobes and neck to your lovely bosoms down to your belly. Then from the feet up to your lovely muff.

"How do you know I have a lovely muff?" Asked mom, not with anger but a bit of worry he may have seen too much.

"Mom, you look so good I have to assume that would look good too."

"You're rather brazen, Gussy."She said in a tone that was as neutral as ever.

She sat there for a bit thinking this whole thing over and I am sure she is asking herself, "Would it really be a bad thing to do this? I mean, I am kind of flattered Gus would want an older woman than some girl his age, and frankly he does look good and I have not had it since God knows when.

Mom gave Gus a real good hug and told him to enjoy what he has been doing and told him she would really try to make time when they could get together and talk.

The next few days things were nice, they ate breakfast together and supper too. Gussy became more helpful around the house. No dishes left in the sink and he ran the Hoover through the house so the carpets looked good and he dusted the furniture as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.