Mom and I - Cover

Mom and I

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John buys an old Harley Davidson and takes mom for a good spin up to St. Petersburg from Sarasota When they get back to her home, he gives her a differnt kind of ride

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

A few weeks after mom and I talked about the cross dreesing thing, I started to wonder if I was getting too caught up in the fetish thing. A few pairs of women's half-glasses and beaded eyeglass chains and it started to bother me a bit.

What if I were to meet a woman I really liked and after a bit of time we got serious. How would I get her to go along with this? Would I even want to bring this subject up?

I know that if she wore glasses for reading I could keep them spotless for her and make her a nice eyeglass chain so her glasses would fall across her hopefully large bosoms. Would that be enough for me?

I was at my mothers place in early February and decided to talk to her about this.

"Mom I want to talk to you about some things."

"Sure, I have a lot of time we could talk, want me to put up some coffee?"

"Yes, thanks milk two sugars."

So I sat there on the sofa wondering how this was going to work out. I saw her half-glasses on the coffee table but did not take and clean them.

Mom came back into the living room with coffee and a few doughnuts, I could not believe it.

"So what would you like to talk about, John?"

"What do you think of this interest I have with women's half-glasses?"

"Do you not like them anymore?"

"I do but if I met a woman, is she going to think I am weird?"

"It will depend on how you feel about it, If you feel strange about it, so will she."

"I understand that mom but I think I should be able to really get turned on by a woman herself than to need her to wear her half-glasses."

Mom smiled.

"John, it is very good that you feel that way, because it should happen that way. You are right. If a woman thought you needed her to wear her half-glasses she would most likely feel it was them you got turned on by and it is not likely the relation would work out."

"I have given that a lot of thought, mom."

"I know you have and I can help you with this.

"Oh, how could you do that mom?"

"When you are with a woman in the sack, how long does it take to get hard?"

"Too long, or so it seems."

"That's what I figured." Said mom."Then what happens?"

"Well I bring up the subject of women who wear glasses and ask her if she thinks it is o.k. for a guy to be turned on that way."

"AND?" Asked mom.

"She says she likes the idea and that she would not wear them if she did not need them and if a guy likes her in them that's fine, But it is like I am making good use of her feelings some how."

"That is right John, maybe you need to be with her longer before things happen. You get nervous and her half-glasses get you turned on. But John, you have to learn to get yourself hard with out the fetishes, otherwise things will not work out right for you."

"Later on when you know you can really get turned on with out the fetishes, well you could ask her to do things with your fetish BUT and I mean it, You have to be able to satisfy a woman without any of these fetishes."

"Finish up your coffee and doughnuts."

I did so and she takes her half-glasses with beaded eyeglass chain and looks through them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.