Mom and I - Cover

Mom and I

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John buys an old Harley Davidson and takes mom for a good spin up to St. Petersburg from Sarasota When they get back to her home, he gives her a differnt kind of ride

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Christmas and New Years holidays went by and I was quite busy. I often thought of the evening I had made love to my mother and how wonderful the experience was. And her giving me some great oral sex and seeing her gold half-glasses at the end of her nose and her beaded eyeglass chain. It was all so erotic and sexy to me and I wondered if mom and I could be lovers.

Mom called me in mid January and asked if I could drop in for a visit, Also could I come dressed as a woman? I told her I could and would be there around two the next day.

There I was at two in the afternoon on my moms doorstep shod in fancy two inch black patent pumps with bows;a black skirt with white ruffled blouse and earrings.

"Oh John, you looks so nice an the make-up is great how did you learn that?"

"Well the cross-dressing chapter I belong to had a Mary K or Avon woman come in and she gave demonstrations on how to apply make-up."

"Come on in, coffee?

"Sure, milk 2 sugars."

"So mom, you like going to the Olive Garden??"

"Yes, thank you so much. I go in the afternoons for the soup and salad. That pasta and beans soup is very good."

"John, how long have you been cross dressing?"

"Oh the last twelve years or so."

"How did you get into it John." Asked mom in a voice of sincere interest.

"Well you were out with Rita playing bingo. I came in from working, showered and passing your room I saw the high heels you wear at times and I tried them. I was so glad they fit and I walked around the room and Mom it felt so nice."

"And then what?" asked mom.

"Well I wanted to wear more. So I went into your closet and grabbed a nice skirt with a wide black belt and a mauve blouse. Then to a drawer and got a slip;panties and stuffed a bra with socks. When I looked into a full length mirror I had the most amazing; baffling; exited feeling. Since then I would dress up when you went out to shop or bingo. I hope you are not upset about it."

"How could I be upset with a son who so likes the way I dress he dresses the same?"

"No I am not angry at all. I am interested as to why you like dressing as a woman thirty years older than you are, That is very different. I mean guys dress as women but the same age they are anyways."

"Well mom, I have always loved older women. For whatever reason I feel I can talk to a woman who is like ten to twenty years older about anything. And I really like that.

"John, do you think this is why you like making eyeglass chains?"

"Maybe, I do like the style of women's reading glasses and knowing they are not always worn I figured there could be a market for a nice feminine eyeglass chain and I have made them and sold them a number of times."

"I mean I still am a guy and can be as macho as any other like working on railroad tracks or as a diesel locomotive electrician. But I don't have to be guy all the time. I can at times be a woman but not a female."

"Well Thanks for being so honest with me John. I love that I can talk to my son about anything and get an honest answer or opinion."

"Do you wear the bra I gave you?"

"Oh yes mom I do and I have a nice pair of fake knockers to go inside. These are not socks in here I said pointing to my boobs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.