Knobs,tubes and Half-moons

by Shoeslayer

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Erotica Sex Story: Marcia is in a fix, her lights are always going out so she calls an electrician. Jack Hickey fixes the problem, he also takes care of Marcia's needs as well as keeping her half-moons sparklin'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

Knobs,

Tubes and Half-moons by shoeslayer©

I was eating a provolone and Italian ham sandwich and drinking coffee around eight in the morning when the phone rang.

"Hickeys electric, how can I help you?"

"Hello Mr. Hickey, I'm going through fuses like crazy and wondered if you could give me some advice?"

"Sure whats your address?"

"12 Jefferson street."

"Your name?"

"Marcia Stookey."

"Be there in twenty minutes."

I arrived and when she opened the door I was very pleased by the looks of this older woman.

Five foot seven, off white hair center parted.

She was donning a black skirt and white blouse with a ruffled Vneck and black patent two inch heels. She was a bit chunky but her 42D bosoms were real nice. She was wearing a pair of gold square granny glasses with the half-moons for reading.

"Come on in Mr. Hickey, here is a box of fuses

I have been replacing, all blown."

"They're not blown, they opened because there was an overload. Let me check down cellar and see whats going on."

I did and it was as I figured, the old knob and tube story. Low amperage fuses and circuits that had to be at least fourty years old, not enough amps for todays loads.

"Well miss what are you using when the lights go out?"

"You may call me Marcia, The lights go out when I use the coffepot and skillet or the coffeepot and toaster oven."

"Well you are going to need two new kitchen circuits anyways with gfi protection against electrocution. And you will also need a gfi receptacle for the bathroom."

"When can you start?

"Tomorrow morning."

I was there at eight and by noontime I had the two circuits almost done. Marcia offered me a coffee and doughnut and when I finished she asked,

"Why do you have such a lump in your pants?"

Damn, this woman is too straight foward,

Better just tell her.

"Well it is your fault looking so hot, since

I was here yesterday my thoughts were not up to the national electric code, and those gold square glasses with the half-moons look very sexy on you."

The work was done, she gave me a check and to my surprise, she called me into the parlour.

"Mr. Hickey, I want to see why you are so turned on by my half-moons, would you like to drop your pants?"

"Sure and just call me Jack."

So I did and she is touching me down there, not a spot was missed by her gold square glasses with the half-moons. And when it looked like I was gonna blow my load she took my cock between her lips and started to give me some of the greatest head ever, all the while stroking my balls with her sexy half-moons.

She was definitely a woman who believes in good sex.

Marcia was very pleased and asked me back for supper at six.

And supper was delicious. A salad, fried taters and onions and a t-bone steak. Soft piano music could be heard and the lighting was low. Marcia was surprised I knew of Chopins works.

A Baldwin grand sat in her parlor and I played her a few pieces, but she had ideas of playing a different tune.

She was on the sofa with her blouse and bra off as well as her gold square glasses with those sexy half-moons and pearl styled neck chain.

I took the glasses and chain and rubbed the string of pearls back and forth against her plump red nipples and Marcia was really liking this, then I saw her hand with those sexy red nails going down to her sex parts.

Her sexy black patent heel was lying on the floor and I had ideas for it.

I inserted the toes end up into Marcia's puss. and started to gently do her with it, and she is bucking at the hips and making all sorts of sounds I took as sexual pleasure

She had to have come three or four times as she stiffened up, all the while running her hand over her bountiful bosoms.

When she was done she had the look of a woman well satisfied, mellowed, out I would say.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.