Kanata Summer
Epilogue

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

"Steve, your sister's here," my wife called out to me.

I turned off the ball game I'd been watching on TV then set the remote down on the coffee table before rushing to the front door to greet my sibling. As the portal swung open, my eyes were greeted to the sight of Karen walking up the front sidewalk with their 4-year old son Bobby in tow. As soon as he saw me, the tyke ran past his mother and into my waiting arms.

"Unca Steve!" he enthusiastically yelled as I swung him above my head.

"Your Mom's got to stop feeding you," I teased him. "Every time I turn around, you've grown another foot!"

"You should know about that," Karen admonished me in a mock authoritative tone. "With two of your own. It's not like Terry or Kat are getting any smaller. Where are my niece and nephew, anyway?"

"Terry's upstairs, and Kat's over at one of her friend's place," I filled her in on our kid's whereabouts. "Terry!" I called over my shoulder, "Auntie Karen and Uncle Dwayne are here!"

My announcement was immediately answered with the pounding of small feet on the floor upstairs as our son came running down to greet his favourite Aunt and Uncle.

"Auntie Karen!" he cried out ecstatically.

"Hey, Pip-squeak!" Dwayne greeted his nephew. Terry immediately launched himself from the third step up and into his uncle's open arms. They'd greeted each other like that ever since Terry had turned three.

"Oof!" Dwayne grunted as the weight of his nephew hit him in the chest. "You're going to get too big for that pretty soon, aren't you?"

"Never!" Terry told his uncle in no uncertain terms.

"Tanya?" Karen called out once the front door closed. "Are you decent? Where the hell are you hiding this time?"

"In the kitchen, Sis," my wife's happy voice called back. "And as far as being decent goes, I've got my apron on. That close enough?"

"Sounds like I'd better get in there while I can," Dwayne chuckled. "Wouldn't want to miss the show, would I?"

"Forget it," I tried to ease him past what would be a bit of a disappointment. "That apron covers almost everything she's got to show off."

"There's a way to fix that," he lightly responded. "It's called 'undoing the ties'."

"Once a pervert, always a pervert," I joked right back to him. "Can I get you a beer or something?"

"Beer sounds good," he accepted.

"Auntie Karen?" Terry's voice manoeuvred through our greeting as my sister wrapped her arms around my neck, following her husband's lead while he greeted his sister-in-law.

"Let me say 'Hi' to my brother, Sweetie. Then I'll be right with you. Okay?"

Before our son could go on any further, my sister's soft lips pressed against mine just before she tried to stuff her tongue down my throat. Once she released me, she devoted her attention exclusively to her nephew as she entertained whatever question he had in his young mind.

"Now, what can I do for my handsome young man?" she invited.

"Umm, are you and Uncle Dwayne going to get bare naked?" the eight-year old enquired with restrained enthusiasm.

"We just got in the door, Sweetie. Can you give us a couple of minute to say 'Hi' first?"

"O-h-h-h, okay," he reluctantly conceded before turning to his mother with his next question. "Mommy, can I get naked, too?"

"As long as you remember not to go out front or stand by the living room window," she reminded him. "You know the rules, Honey."

Terry immediately whipped his shirt off, then began to remove his pants.

"Upstairs with those," Tanya corrected our son. "Leave them on your bed where I can find them after."

"Mom!" the young lad whined.

"Scoot, Tiger," I re-enforced his mother's orders. "This isn't the laundry room, you know."

Pulling four beer out of the fridge, I was assaulted by the sight of my brother-in-law down to his boxers as my sister reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. Now wearing only panties, the vision of her still-taut body brought a thrill to my senses, and my cock reacted accordingly.

"You still have that effect on him, I see," Tanya giggled as she spotted the growing bulge in the front of my pants.

"I sure hope so!" Karen replied. "If my brother ever finds me boring, I don't know what I'll do. Mind you, these two guys both have the same effect on me too. I thought my nipples were going to poke holes in this bra ... and I just got it!"

As I pulled my shirt up and over my head before undoing my pants, I was told by my wife to keep my briefs on.

"Katrina should be home soon, Baby, and she doesn't always get that front door closed. Don't want to scare the neighbours, do we?" She followed her strong suggestion with a warm and loving kiss that did nothing to relax my stiff cock. Rubbing against it didn't do the campaign any help either, and Tanya let her belly sway back and forth over my barely-covered erection.

"Tease," I softly murmured to her as she broke our lip lock, then lightly patted her butt. She hummed suggestively in acknowledgement.

"Me too?" Dwayne pleaded.

"What? A kiss? Or those ridiculous boxers?" Tanya snickered.

"Check all the above?" Dwayne tried to bargain.

Tanya just grinned, the delighted anticipation of seeing her brother-in-law nude once more displayed on her features like a neon sign. Within seconds, my brother-in-law stood naked in the middle of our kitchen while my equally undressed sister found a stool to park her butt on, with her crotch exposed to anyone that cared to study it. I was definitely interested in seeing that gorgeous pussy that had corrupted me over the years. That's when I noticed the change in her appearance.

"You started to shave it again, Sis? Damn, but that looks good!"

"Yeah, well, Keira's spoiled her brother since we were here last. He never ordered me to, but I do get more head now that my pussy's bald. Your silly wife's influence didn't help any, either. You still keeping it bald, Sis?"

"Definitely," Tanya confirmed. "Ever since that first year we were up at Kanata, I've kept it hairless, and I still love that smooth feeling, especially when I wear those silk panties Steve got me."

"Which is about twice a year," I added. "Most of the time, she doesn't bother with panties ... or much else for that matter. The trouble is, she's got the body to pull it off too!"

"I'll pull you off in a minute," my wife suggestively warned me.

"How's your sister?" I tried to steer things away from overt sexuality as I sat beside Dwayne, now seated next to my sister at the kitchen counter.

"Pregnant," Dwayne almost sounded envious.

"Again?" Tanya squeaked out. "What's this? Their third?"

"Fourth," Karen corrected. "And you know what really pisses me off? She always has a body that won't quit after she delivers. It's just not fair! And that damned husband of hers glows almost as much as she does! Never thought of Pete as a stud before, but he sure seems to love being a Dad. He's good at it too."

"Sis, you still look good, even after having Bobby. Speaking of, where is my nephew?" I enquired.

"Right here, Unca Steve!" my now-naked nephew gave me a hint of his location. I reached down and swept the four-year old up in my arms again.

"When's your Mom going to give you a sister?" I teased Bobby.

"Umm, can you wait for about seven months?" Karen almost pleaded.

That bit of news had Tanya and me gushing our congratulations to the soon-to-be proud parents.

"You guys hear anything from Cynthia?" I continued our catch-up session.

"She and TeeJay are moving to Moreno. She's starting a psychology practise there, and I think TeeJay. is talking to the observatory in Eston. If he can get on with them, they'll be set. Who knows, they might even start a family," Karen brought that part up to date.

"I thought she was dead set against having kids?" Tanya asked.

"She is, but TeeJay keeps hoping. The chances of their children going through the same shit as she did are about nil. But she's still scared of it, and I can't blame her really. The whole concept of being sexually enslaved by your own parents would scare the shit out of me too."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.