Kanata Summer - Cover

Kanata Summer

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

"Steve, where's the month gone?" Karen wondered as we sat on our cabin's porch enjoying the afternoon sun.

"Beats me, Sis," I morosely replied.

We were reminiscing over the adventures we'd had during that fateful month of vacationing at Kanata Camp. Our initial reactions had been predictable; a whole month stuck in a remote naturist camp miles from anywhere had left us feeling like we'd been condemned to years of hard labour on a chain gang. But reality had proven it to be anything but. In point of fact, we'd been exposed — literally and figuratively — to some of the most memorable experiences of our adolescent lives.

With only six days left until we returned to the "civilized world", going home wasn't something we were looking forward to. The thought of not spending lazy days with my girlfriend had zero appeal for me, and Karen was even more reluctant to leave than I was. She'd fallen hopelessly in love with Dwayne. Now that they'd have to part company, there was almost a desperate attempt to cram as much of each other into their days as they could. So I was kind of surprised when we found ourselves alone at the cabin. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did.

"Are you going to keep on seeing Tanya?" my sister broke into the memories replaying in my mind.

"Gonna try, Sis. It's not that far to Water Valley from our place, and if I can get Dad to lend me the car, I really want to see her as often as I can. Might have to get a part-time job to pay for the gas, though. How about you? Have you talked to Hulk about after the summer?"

"Yeah. He says he'll be able to go for his driver's license in November, then come over to visit on weekends. But that's so long from now. I might go crazy by then."

"If you don't mind chipping in for gas, I can try to get the car and drive you up there once in a while. It would be nice if Tanya could drive, but she's afraid of learning how. We'll work something out. When are Preston's heading home?"

"Weekend after next, I think. You think Hulk will have forgotten me by then?" she moaned disquietingly.

"I doubt it. Elephants never forget!" I tried to tease some life back into my sister.

"You like sex? You like to travel?" she spat out. "You know what comes next after that one, so go do it!"

"Relax, Karen. I'm still on your side, you know. And I still love you, even if you are a little brat sometimes."

Karen looked up at me, then forced a smile onto her lips as she leaned against my chest.

"I know you do, Steve, and you have no idea how much I appreciate it, or how much I love to hear it. I think I've gotten closer to you in the last three weeks than most girls get in three decades. Remember that night we made love?"

"How could I forget? Even Tanya keeps telling me that if I don't behave, she'll dump me and take Dwayne for a lover."

"Not bloody likely! I'll pull her boobs off if she tries it!" Karen's mock anger betrayed how she really felt about my girlfriend. Since the night that we'd all been together, the two girls had become more like sisters than anything else — but without the constant bickering.

"Yeah, you're right. I doubt Tanya would do something like that ... unless we were all together again like we were that night. But you have to admit, you and me making love was wonderfully special. But that bullshit that Dwayne came up with? I was beginning to wonder if you'd done some mental damage to the poor boy. And if you girls hadn't destroyed his argument, we could have been swapping girls on an hourly basis!"

Karen giggled at the memory, then quickly became serious again.

"Steve, if Mom and Dad stay out for the night again before we go home, would you want to ... you know ... have Dwayne and Tanya over? And maybe we'd do the foursome thing one more time?"

"If Tanya and Dwayne are into it, sure. But this time, can we make love slowly instead of turning it into a marathon?" I found myself pleading.

"You trying to tell me that you don't want a swinger's party like Mom and Dad?"

"Yeah, something like that. I'm not into just fucking my little sister. I want to love you the way you deserve. If Tanya goes along with it, and I think she will, that's how she'd like to have Dwayne. Long, slow, and with lots of feeling. I'll bet he's the same way, too."

"I think you're right. He really likes Tanya. I caught them kissing after one of our showers. It's funny, because I thought I'd be jealous if I ever saw them like that, but I wasn't. Hulk even invited me to join them, and I could feel how much he cared about both of us. Dwayne's one hell of an amazing guy."

"He's also someone I wouldn't want pissed off at me. Remember that day he took on Manny Madison? Gawd, I thought he'd killed that little weasel!"

"It was what Manny did to Keira that set him off. He loves his sister almost as much as you love yours, you know. They're thinking of making love some day soon. After we got that stupid idea of 'owning a woman' out of his head, he couldn't think of a good reason they shouldn't, or so he tells me."

"Worried?" I wanted to hear her opinion.

"No, not really. Keira's no more of a threat to me than I am to Tanya. Your girlfriend loves my boyfriend, but she loves you more. It's the same with you and me. I'm in love with you, Steve, and it feels good to be able to say that, but I love Dwayne more. And while Keira loves her brother, her heart's with Pete."

As she related all that to me, Karen scrunched over a little closer, the warmth of her silky smooth thigh against mine a reminder of just how beautiful a woman my sister was, and how much I cherished our intimacy.

With her head propped against my chest, Karen began to giggle happily, although I had no idea what had triggered that.

"What, pray tell, are you laughing at now?" I tried to pry out of her.

"I was just remembering that night when you and I sucked each other off on this porch, then Mom and Dad standing in the doorway watching us. Gawd, I thought we were dead meat that night! Then to see them fucking right in front of us? You have no idea how much I appreciated you fingering me off during that, or how badly I wanted to feel you cum!"

"I damn near did," I confessed, "even before you started to jack me. I'd never thought about our parents that way before, or considered that they're a couple of sex fiends."

"I wish you had cum that night," I was told. "I'd have gotten you to rub your jism all over my pussy, then left it on until the morning. I wonder if Mom and Dad would have gotten even hornier from the smell?"

"You're wicked, you know that?" I chuckled, then leaned over and kissed her brow. "I think that's a part of why I love you so much, Sis. One minute, you're all innocent, and the next you become a..."

"Slut? Is that what you were going to say?" she dangled in front of me.

"Well, you have to admit, you do have your moments. But you're one hell of a sexy lady, too, and you're not afraid to admit it to yourself. I've seen what you do to poor Dwayne, and I know what you do to me. Makes it hard to put you out of my mind, that's for sure. But after this summer, I don't think I ever want to."

"You like that part of me, don't you?" she fished for some kind of compliment.

"Like it? I love it! Just don't let too many other people find out about it, or you'll be in big trouble. If I don't paddle your butt, I'll get Dwayne to do it ... and we've seen how strong he is."

"Geez, I can't believe what Dwayne did to Blair Madison. The poor guy almost passed out when Hulk grabbed his nuts and just about crushed them. It did get Madisons to leave that afternoon though. Even Cynthia had a bit of a smile on her face when they headed off."

"I think we all did. But I sure felt a lot better when Dwayne clobbered Manny that day. If it had been you instead of Keira, I wonder if Manny would have lived?"

"You were no slouch yourself," she tried to refocus our conversation. "That asshole could have chewed you up and spat you out in seconds, but you were right in there like a dirty shirt. That made me proud to be your sister, you know. It takes a pretty special kind of guy to go up against odds like that over a woman, and I don't care what the romance novels say."

We held each other silently after that, each reliving the memories inside our hearts. Karen pulled me back to reality when she began to fondle my cock softly and gently.

"Mmm, feels good, Sis. Should I ask what brought this on?"

"Nope. What you should do is sit back, get comfortable, and let me suck you off again," she commanded with a wickedly sexy tone to her voice. With orders like that, who was I to say no?

Tanya had taught me that it was as important to receive loving as to give it. That lesson allowed me to give myself to Karen with very few qualms, and the ones I did have concerned a taboo that we'd ignored anyway for the last three weeks. It almost felt natural to be sitting on that porch with my own sister taking me in such an intimate manner.

Sitting on the top step, I leaned back on my elbows as Karen swung between my legs. I let my head fall back, closed my eyes, and let her take me to a place of wonderful sensations. She'd gotten me hard and was soon slithering her tongue up the underside of my cock slowly, running the tip of her tongue around the corona just before her lips slipped over the head. She'd take as much of me in her mouth as she could, leaving a warm, wet trail of saliva on my shaft before reversing the entire path until she was back to the tip again. she teased me like that several times, and I really thought I was going to go out of my mind with the pleasure.

Both of us were lost in our own private world of sensuous enthralment when I thought I felt eyes staring at me. Lazily lifting my head to look, I found my vision taking in Tanya's fixated stare as she watched what was happening. My first instinct was to push Karen off me, but the combination of the lustful, glazed gleam in my girlfriend's eyes and her fingers slowly massaging the valley of her slit stopped me. Tanya was enjoying the sight as much as I loved being a part of it. Holding Karen's head so that she would keep on sucking me, I quietly let my sister know that we weren't alone.

"We've got company, Sis," I murmured to her, with the expected reaction. She tried to release me from her lips, her teeth scratching the length of my shaft in the process.

"Tanya's watching, and I think she really wants to see you do me," I filled her in.

My sister overcame the little resistance I'd put on her head with my hand, then turned to look to my girlfriend, her face somewhere between fear of reprisal and asking permission to savour my manhood. Tanya slowly came closer, her fingers still caressing her own sex and spreading her growing moisture so that her pussy glistened in the sunlight.

"Gawd, that looks hot!" Tanya exclaimed with a lustfully soft voice.

"You don't mind?" Karen sought approval.

"Mind? Not in the least. You owe me a show from that night we were all together. I want to see you blow him until he cums for you!"

Karen slowly let her mouth sink over me once again, then went back to loving my shaft exactly the same way she had before we'd been interrupted. Tanya ascended the steps quietly, giving a wide enough berth so that she wouldn't disturb the scene in front of her, and squatted down so that my head was resting against her pussy. It only seemed natural to let my lips reposition themselves to taste those juices that wafted through my sense of smell and screamed Arousal! to me.

Tanya shifted herself and gave me complete access to her feminine charms, encouraging me to lick and eat her pussy while she lost herself in the decadent performance my sister put on for our mutual benefit. Looking up along my stomach, it would have been impossible to miss what my mouth was doing. As soon as I heard and felt Karen's lustful moan, I knew she'd done just that.

"Play with yourself," Tanya growled to my sister. "Make yourself cum! Gawd, I'd love it if we all went off at the same time!"

I could feel one of Karen's hands slide over my thigh as she moved to comply with my girlfriend's command. Within minutes, the sounds of juices slopping around from fingers got all of us even more worked up than we'd been.

Karen was bobbing her head up and down a little faster, which had me licking Tanya's pussy a little more fervently, which had her encouraging my sister a little more, which had Karen bobbing a little faster, which ... well, you get the idea. All I know is that Tanya's over-sensitive clit became excited enough to have her gasping for breath and trembling as she rocked back and forth on my tongue, looking to find those spots that gave her the most intense feelings. She started to climax just as my balls lifted and filled my cock with hot, sticky goo destined for my sister's belly. And as the base of my shaft twitched and pulsed, Karen sucked even harder and faster, then struggled to breathe as her own orgasm threatened to send her over the edge.

Tanya came first, almost violently as I stuffed my tongue inside her pussy and drank deeply of her juices that flowed like honey. She groaned her delight, then began to grunt and mewl as I took her as far up that slope of climax as I could. As she was about to reach her peak, the built-up pressure at the base of my cock forced a large streamer of seed up my shaft as my sister sucked hard enough to drag my balls from their sac and right out of me. That stream against the back of her mouth was all it took to catapult Karen into an orgasm of her own.

"Wow!" Tanya hissed loudly as she regained her composure a while later. "I've always wanted to see Karen sucking you off since that night we were all over here, but I never expected to be a part of it. Wonder if we can do the same thing with Dwayne?"

"We probably could," Karen volunteered, "if we had a chance at another overnighter. But we're going home this Sunday, so I doubt we'll have an opportunity."

"Prestons are only here for another week after we leave," I reminded them. "Maybe we'll get a chance after we get home. I could probably talk Dad into lending me the car. It's just a matter of finding somewhere that we can be alone together."

"Steve, are you listening to yourself?" my sister snickered at me. "Alone? Together? All in the same sentence? Sheesh! Eleven years of school, and you still can't handle the English language!"

"Before you two rip each others heads off, my parents are trying to set up another sex party before the week's over. From what I've gathered so far, they want to keep it down to your parents, Prestons, and themselves. I don't think Mom was overly impressed with their last stint at group sex."

"Really?!" Karen's unbridled enthusiasm bubbled up. "You mean we might get another night together? The four of us? Awesome!"

"You just want another crack at your brother," Tanya accused my sister.

"Yeah? So? As if you wouldn't want to spend a couple of hours with my boyfriend! It probably wouldn't break his heart, either. Just let me have him back before the sun comes up, and if you're real good, I'll even let you have my brother back."

"Gee, thanks, girls," I chided them. "Any chance Dwayne and I get a say in all this?"

"Not a hope," Tanya grinned as she issued her directive, then backed up just far enough to lean forward and kiss me. Being upside down, our chins got in the way, but not before she'd made her point.

"Now that's different," we heard a voice from somewhere off the porch. I knew that voice, because it seemed to be around us all the time. Without looking up, I greeted its owner.

"You're too late, Buddy," I informed Dwayne. "They've both already drained me."

"Huh! Figures," his mock tone of exasperation came back. "I miss all the fun! It's so not fair too!"

"Get your scrawny little ass over here," Karen demanded of him. "I need a real man to love me. You're elected, Hulk."

He slowly climbed the steps, laid down on the porch as my sister shifted herself into his waiting arms, then kissed him lovingly as he held her tightly against his chest.

"Mmm, all good things come to he who waits," we were quoted.

"They cum for him, too, if he's good," Karen snickered.

"Good? I'm great!" Dwayne bragged. "Just ask my girlfriend."

His bravado was answered with groans of disdain — in triplicate, no less. I could see Dwayne smile sneeringly out of the corner of my eye, and had to chuckle at that.

"So what's new and exciting?" he led us into a connection of friends.

"Umm, my parents are talking about having an all-nighter," Tanya informed him, "which means that I'll be kicked out of our place. Steve, Karen, and I are probably going to end up here. You going to join us?"

"Yeah, I heard rumours to that effect from Keira. I guess she was talking to Dad, and he told her something about it. Any idea when?"

"Tuesday night, I think," Tanya tried to remember. "Your parents, Steve and Karen's, and mine. I guess the big group thing didn't work out too well for them. If they do, are you coming up here again?"

"We're not going to do another marathon again, are we?"

"You bragging or complaining?" I joked.

"I'm sure as hell not complaining, but this time, can we take it a bit slower? As much as I enjoyed being with Tanya that night, my poor body wasn't ready for Karen immediately afterwards. I was, but my body wasn't. It was almost painful when she made me cum. I'm glad that your sister decided to go second, though. Falling asleep with her in my arms felt so damned good. Sorry, Tanya, but if it had been the other way around, it wouldn't have been the same. Know what I mean?"

Tanya had moved herself so that she was laying against my side and away from Dwayne, but pushed herself up, then leaned over me to kiss his lips affectionately. In the process, I found a nipple right in front of my face and couldn't pass up suckling it for a few minutes. Whether that was the reason my girlfriend remained attached to our bosom buddy I have no idea. Savouring what had been given to me was all I could think about at that particular moment.

"Does this mean you want to sleep with me again?" Tanya enquired as she released Dwayne's lips.

"Mmm, I'd love to," he murmured happily, "as long as I get to spend at least equal time with this luscious blond afterwards. Somehow, I keep finding myself wanting to be with her a lot. Not that I don't love being with you, because you're another one I can't seem to get out of my head. But we may have a problem."

"You'd better not be thinking about breaking up with me just so you can spend all your time with her," my sister warned him.

"Break up with you? Not likely. But we might have Pete and Keira bunking in at the same time. After that bullshit with Manny, my sister's not too keen on spending the night around Cynthia. Not sure if there's a jealousy thing going on there, and don't really want to find out. But things are a little tense between those two girls at the moment. Besides, if my sister and her boyfriend are around, it could make things a little strained. You know how I feel about my sister, don't you, Sweetie?"

"You've told me, Lover. I know I said that I wanted to watch if it happens, but not this week. That may be Tanya's thing, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet. Not where you and Keira are concerned anyway."

Karen became overly serious for a moment, then seemed to relent holding her feelings inside.

"It's funny, really," she went on. "When you and Tanya made love, I was a little worrieded at first, but later, I found it arousing as hell. Mind you, I was also making love with my brother at the time, which could have something to do with it. In fact, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing you two together like that again, and don't ask why, because I have no idea. Guess it's because we've all spent the month together, and it just seems ... natural? Is that the word I'm looking for?"

"Whether that's the right word or not, Sis," I tried to explain, "what you're thinking is that we've all been around each other so much that it feels safe to try different kinks with people we trust. When Tanya and Dwayne made love, I was jealous as hell for a few minutes. If it had been anyone else but him, I'd probably have beat the shit out of him. But not with Dwayne, for some reason. I guess it's like you said earlier. He might love my girlfriend, but he loves my sister more. The same goes for me too, I think. I love Tanya more than anyone, and I can feel how much she loves me. Therefore, her and Dwayne having sex doesn't feel like a threat."

We spent the rest of the afternoon together as two couples, relaxed and comfortable in the presence of each other. As the day wore on, we found ourselves down at the lake and succumbed to its offer of a refreshing swim. Heading out to the float, Dwayne began to tease my sister by swimming up behind her, then grabbing Karen around the waist and pulling her just under the surface. She wasn't ready for the first attack, but by the third one, had a successful strategy going whereby her legs trapped his head. I guess she allowed him close enough to her pussy to entice him, but kept it far enough away that all he did was get excited. By the time we were ready to pull ourselves out of the water, my sister's boyfriend was the last to emerge, and the success of my sister's tactics were quite evident. Dwayne was as hard as a rock. Despite that, he finally pulled himself out, then sat with the rest of us as his feet dangled in the water.

"What's the matter, Lover?" Karen teased him. "Did somebody get you all horny then leave you to suffer?"

"If there weren't people on the beach, I'd slap you down on this float and screw your ass off," Dwayne threatened.

"Want us to run interference for you?" Tanya offered.

"Hey!" my sister almost screamed back. "Whose side are you on, anyway?"

"A nice hard cock, and you have to ask?" Tanya challenged. "Either you do something about him, or I might. Don't forget, I haven't tasted him ... yet."

"Yet?" Dwayne squeaked out questioningly. "They're plotting against me again, aren't they, Steve?"

"Yeah well, somebody's got to keep tabs on you," I joked at him.

"What's the matter, big boy?" he returned in an imitation Mae West tone. "Too much man for you?"

"More like not enough," I sniped right back, my gaze aimed at the erection poking straight up from his groin.

"They're both perverts!" Dwayne pointedly addressed Tanya. "Think we can hold them off long enough to save ourselves?"

"Sure!" she quickly agreed. "You hold him, and I'll get him off."

"What about the other one?" he went along with her idea.

"Nope. That one's your problem. Besides, one girl can only do so much before she gets worn out."

"And you, my precious, just love to be worn, don't you?" I shot out as my defence. It's too bad I hadn't thought that one through a little more thoroughly, because my girlfriend twisted herself and threatened to take me in her mouth, then suck me until I had Dwayne's problem. With the way this toothless skirmish was going, that's the way she'd leave me, too.

"I've seen this movie before," Karen groaned, "and I should have waited for the book."

With that, she slipped back into the water and struck out for the beach. Dwayne was right behind her, but couldn't quite catch up this time. Tanya leaned over and kissed me affectionately with closed lips, then slid her butt off the float and into the water. She was nice enough to wait for me to join her before we lazily swam back to shore.

I hadn't seen her arrive, but Keira lounged on a beach blanket just off the sands. That in itself was no surprise, but she was alone. That was. It had been a rare occasion that Pete hadn't been with her most of the time. His absence created an unusually strained atmosphere around Keira, and I got the definite impression that she was upset about something, and possibly even angry. I think the girls did, too, because they volunteered to run up to the kitchen and see if they could find something refreshing to drink before we ;listened to Keira's tale of woe.

"Where's Pete?" I tried to break the icy air around us.

"Don't ask," I was told in a way that made complying sound like a good idea.

"Keira, what's wrong? You two have a fight or something?"

"I said, don't ask."

"Listen, girl, I know you, and something's eating your guts out. You going to sit there stewing and hurting, or are you going to get it out in the open so it can be dealt with?"

"Steve!" she started to argue with me.

"No, you listen," I shot back before she could go on. "We've all gotten to be good friends over the last three weeks. Now you're hurting inside, and it's not something I'm used to seeing, or being around. Whatever's got you this pissed off needs to come out in the open, because it's not doing you any good trapped inside. So. Are you going to open up and talk to me, or do we play twenty questions?"

Keira sat there staring at me and looking like she wanted to cry but was too proud to let herself shed tears.

"He's ... he's over at Cynthia's. I'm not sure, but I get the feeling that..."

The dam burst as those tears finally began to flow, with her sobs only making her misery all the more obvious.

"Steve, I think ... I think I'm losing him!" she finally confessed. "Of all the people to lose him to, Cynthia? She was fine when it was her and Manny, but now that he's out of the picture, she's on the prowl, and she's got her sights on my ... on Pete! Shit, I feel so helpless!"

"Whoa, slow down a minute," I instructed her. "Has he said anything that confirms your suspicions, or am I hearing emotional speculations?"

"What the hell do you think? My speculations, as you put it, are all I have to work with here! It's not like he isn't interested in her. They've had sex together, you know!"

"Yeah, you hinted at that on the day Manny went berserk. But you were there when they did, weren't you? From what I understood, you didn't seem to have too many objections at the time. Hell, you watched them!"

"Steve, how would you feel if you saw your girlfriend in the arms of another guy? Hmm? I'll bet you have no idea how that would feel inside!"

"Actually, I have, and I do."

"Yeah? Who?"

"Your brother," I quietly let her know. "I'll tell you a secret, though. If it had been anyone but Dwayne, I'd have killed him, or done some serious damage. However, I've gotten to know your brother pretty well in the time we've been here, and he's not the back-stabbing type. It was just sex between them, and nothing more. Neither of them were planning on making it a permanent thing, and once I realized that, I got past the jealousy thing with no problem. When it was over, Tanya was still mine, and Karen was still his. But I can understand what you're saying."

"My brother? Dwayne? With Tanya? When did that happen?" she asked, her disbelief impossible to miss.

I explained the whole overnight episode to a captive audience of one, doing my best to steer her into believing that if there was anything going on between Cynthia and her boyfriend, it had to be purely physical, and that there was probably no emotional attachment involved. I may not have succeeded as much as I'd hoped, but she did start to look at things in a different light.

"I can't believe it," she finally gave her opinion. "You and Karen, while Dwayne and Tanya... ?"

"Had sex," I finished off for her. "Actually, if anyone should have gotten jealous, it was him. After all, I do love my sister, which is more than existed between him and Tanya."

"Did?" Keira picked up on that right away. "You mean that there's sparks between Tanya and my brother now?"

"Something like that," I let her know, "but nothing secretive. Look, I trust your brother, and I trust Tanya, just like he trusts both Karen and me. So if he can do it, then you can with Pete too. I don't think they've changed the rules about a man being innocent until proven guilty. Give him the benefit of the doubt before you drive him out of your arms and into someone elses. Pete may be a lot of things, but a low-life dog isn't one of them."

That expression she tried to wear kept changing back and forth between anger and optimism. If I was a betting man, I might have given odds as to which one would win out. But I'm not, and the outcome wasn't something I'd want to put money on anyway. It could have gone either way.

"Am I interrupting anything, Sis?" that same voice I'd heard back at the cabin snuck in again.

"No, not really, Munchkin. Something I can do for my little brother?"

"Well, for starters, you can tell me why the long face. What's happened to get you looking so pissed off?"

"Do you see Pete around here?" she shot back angrily. My little pep talk had done no good at all, it appeared.

"No," Dwayne did a complete circle scan as he answered. "What's going on with him? You two have a fight?"

"I wish it were that simple. He's over at Cynthia's. That answer your question?" she almost bit his head off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.