Kanata Summer - Cover

Kanata Summer

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

I woke up with my usual morning wood, the promise of a warm and sunny day, and a head full of disorientation. There was a connection between all those elements, even though I had no idea what they had in common, then or now.

Had it really been just a few days since we'd arrived at Kanata, essentially an isolated nudist camp? I still remembered how I'd felt on our arrival, and the embarrassment over my erections, in the plural. And yet, after that initial shock, I no longer felt concern for my state of undress, or uncomfortable around my mother, sister, or girlfriend, Tanya Morrison, all of whom had truly magnificent bodies.

Even the members of The Gang, a loose group of teens about my own age, no longer fazed me. I'd seen the other guys become erect for no apparent reason, and then become flaccid again. I'd enjoyed the sight of Keira Preston's bald pussy, Cynthia Haywood's dark-skinned beauty, and Christina Sanderson's rubenesque body that was still a delightful sight, with her large breasts, corn-silk blond hair, and the warmth of her personality.

I must have had several dreams of Tanya Morrison in the night, because the sheets on my bed were wet and sticky. Damn! I'd have to get my bed stripped off and the bedding into the laundry before Mom found the evidence.

As I climbed down the ladder from the upper bunk, my hard cock slapped itself on every rung, creating a reverberating thump like a bass drum. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get myself far enough away from the ladder to eliminate the booming announcement that I was awake and out of bed.

"Geez, that's gotta hurt," Karen giggled quietly as her eyes eased open in the morning light. "Sure glad I'm not a guy, if you have to go through that every day."

"I love you too, you little brat," I happily teased her, remembering those feelings for her that I'd found over the previous month. "Besides, you asked me to wake you when I got up. Consider yourself woken."

"That wasn't quite the way I had in mind," Karen tittered warmly. "Can you take care of that yourself, or do you need my help?" she added, referring to our mutual masturbation activities.

"No, I think I can look after it myself. I'll be back in a minute or two, if you still want to have that chat you mentioned," I answered, not wanting her to think I was just dismissing her adolescent female curiosity. I had it in my mind that she had another repeat session of our mutual sexual releases in mind as well.

It took a few minutes for my aching erection to subside enough to relieve myself, and the lack of pressure on my bladder afterwards felt welcomed. I washed my hands then stepped out the only door inside the building, and was almost bowled over as Karen rushed in to relieve her own bladder. For some perverse reason, the vision in my head of my sister trying desperately to hold it in made me almost chuckle. When she came back out, I ushered her towards the door silently, doing my best to let our parents sleep. Dad was curled up behind Mom, and I wondered if he was inside her or not. That did wonders for my cock as it twitched and threatened to harden from the idea that our parents might be having sex while we were still in the room. As she opened the door, my sister glanced back and could see my manhood begin to rise.

"Pervert!" was all she declared, then pulled me outside. As I closed the door and let the screen door back into place as quietly as I could, she extended a hand. I took it and felt her fingers interlacing with my own. A silent connection established itself between us, one that I enjoyed as soon as I acknowledged it in my head.

Karen almost pulled me off the porch, then started walking beside me in no particular direction. I fought to get the vision of our parents fucking out of my head and eventually succeeded enough that my cock became flaccid again.

"What got you so worked up?" Karen asked when we were out of range of the cabin.

"What? You missed that Mom and Dad were ... fucking back there?" I asked incredulously. "Gawd, Sis, if we hadn't been awake, they'd have be like a couple of rabbits!"

She slapped my shoulder just hard enough to admonish me for my thoughts.

"You're just a horny creep," she declared, "and you're not helping my situation any. Now you've got me worked up too. Asshole!"

"Need a hand with your problem?" I teased and got slapped again, along with a kiss that was more than just sisterly.

Karen opened the subject of her and Dwayne and the probabilities of them having sex together. I let her voice her feelings on the subject, not paying particular attention to the details she was spouting off. I confess that thinking about making love to Tanya occupied a good portion of my mind but I kept my ears open for the highlights of what I was being told.

"Have you heard a word I've said?" my sister broke into my daydreams.

"Yeah, I have. You like Dwayne, you want to be with him, and you're wondering if he should be your first. That about cover most of it?" I listed off.

"Geez, you mean you were actually listening? You looked like you were miles away. Where'd you go?"

I confessed that I was having similar thoughts of having sex with Tanya, then told Karen about some of the previous evening's conversation. I was still having a bit of a problem with Tanya being my girlfriend as it involved a commitment that scared me, in a way.

"So it sounds like you're in the same place with her that I am with Dwayne," Karen concluded. "What are you going to do about it?"

I wasn't completely sure, but we discussed the possibilities. The only conclusions we came to was that our first times would probably happen within the next week, and that was something we looked forward to. For Karen, and for Tanya, the evidence was something that couldn't be reversed. There would be more impact for them than for us two guys, and the understanding of that fact hit me hard.

Somehow we managed to find ourselves at the showers. Karen enquired whether I wanted to share one with her and was I as horny as she was. I let her know that no one was as horny as I felt that morning, but while my body wanted to fool around, my mind was somewhere else.

"I know what you mean, Steve," Karen summed up, "but I've got to get myself off before I go out of my mind. It feels a lot better when you do me than if I do, and I think I want to feel you cum on me again. It's up to you, though."

The memory of what Karen had done to me the previous morning came back and I joined her in the shower. We'd forgotten our towels, deciding we'd let the morning sun dry us off instead, then found a stall. As soon as we'd lathered each other up, my sister began to stroke my cock, which she'd made almost painfully hard, and I was loving the feel of her engorging clit under my finger. Again she had the nerve to moan her delight, and again that sound drove me almost to the edge.

"Umm, I'm not interrupting anything here, am I?" a vaguely familiar female voice broke in from the edge of the shower curtain. I jumped back from Karen's pussy at the sound and searched for its source.

"It's just me," Tanya kept her voice low. "Would you mind if I joined you two?"

We shuffled around until there was room for all three of us. Tanya looked into my eyes, that twinkle almost pleading for me to pleasure her in the same way as I had been doing for my sister. I reached out my other hand to her pussy and let my finger open her outer lips as I probed for her pleasure pearl that hid under its hood. Like Karen, Tanya moaned happily as I began to strum over her knotting nubbin, and her own hand joined my sister's as the two of them played with my hard cock. They alternated between holding me at the base and sliding their silky fingers up and down the length of my shaft. The sight of two sexy girls jacking me off was about as erotic as I could stand. I loved the feeling, not wanting this to end, but knowing that they'd make me cum soon. But I did want to pleasure them both before I did.

"I'm gonna cum in a minute, Steve," Karen groaned softly. "So close... ", and a moment later her breathing became laboured and quick, then she leaned against me for support as her body spasmed and shuddered with the impact of her climax. She came hard enough that it was up to Tanya to maintain the manipulations on my cock, running a closed hand over the ridge of my glans in an effort to make me cum for her.

"Easy, Princess," I moaned as I leaned over to kiss Tanya's sweet lips. "I want to feel you cum before I go off."

Tanya eased up just enough to let me slip back from that chasm of orgasmic finality while I concentrated on giving my sister the strongest orgasm I could. I absent-mindedly sped up my finger's pistoning in and out of Tanya's cunt while my thumb circled around the base of her now fully engorged love button. She mewed in delight as her glazed eyes tried to focus on me. Then suddenly, she inhaled sharply and held her breath. Her hand squeezed my cock hard enough to keep the blood in my veins from flowing, and I felt her shudder as a climax began to sweep over her. That grip she had on me made my bulbous head turn deep purple and my cock swell with the pressure of the entrapped blood.

As Karen was drifting back down from her pleasure, Tanya exploded into hers. My sister changed hands on my shaft so that she could support the other girl who was threatening to lose her balance. Tanya let her head flop to the back of her neck and her eyes rolled behind her eyelids. I heard her emit a series of small squeaks as she did her best to control that primal scream she so wanted to let out.

"Make her cum, Steve," my sister hissed in my ear. "Give her as good as you gave me."

I felt Karen's hand take over where Tanya's had left off, even though the older girl still had a death grip on the head of my cock. It might have been painful, but it was a good hurt.

Tanya leaned against me, the last of her squeaks reverberating in my ear as she came back down from her adrenaline high, while her grip on my cock eased up just enough for Karen to drive me to the edge. Realizing that I hadn't cum yet and that she still had my bulbous head in her hand, Tanya resumed her stroking of my cock, taking me to that point of no return. I felt that surge of pleasure course up me as it exploded from my shaft. Karen directed my spurting cock so the streams of semen landed alternately on her and Tanya's bellies. When I was drained, both girls rubbed my essence over their skin in a way that looked so sexy to me.

"Gawd, I needed that!" Karen let out as she regained her composure.

"Me too," Tanya added, then kissed me gently, her tongue touching my lips without pushing past them.

"Guess that makes it unanimous," I managed to moan. "You two make mornings worth while, that's for sure. I could get used to this." Karen giggled while Tanya hummed her agreement.

After drying off in the morning sunshine, we made our way over to the kitchen to find Tanya's mother whipping up sausages and pancakes. She offered Karen and me a plateful each, and we wolfed them down. I didn't realize how hungry I was until after I'd finished that first plateful, but when both girls went back for seconds, I followed. Mrs. Morrison rolled her eyes and looked up at the ceiling, then with a smile, served us again.

It took both helpings to fill up our empty stomachs, and we did the clean-up duties afterwards, receiving expressed appreciation from Mrs. Morrison. Then it was off to the beach to find The Gang. Pete and Keira were laying beside each other on a beach blanket, while TeeJay reclined on his elbows as Christy rested at right angles to him, the back of her head perched on his stomach. Karen searched the beach for signs of Dwayne. When she couldn't see him, Keira volunteered that he was helping their father but would be along shortly.

"I guess you guys haven't had time to explore this place yet, have you?" Pete mentioned. "There's an old quarry up around the back of the hills that I think you might want to go see. It's about a two-hour hike each way, but worth it. Might want to do it on horseback, though, as it can be a little treacherous in spots. It's too late to start out today, though. I'll draw you a map, and you can think about trying it tomorrow, if you'd like. May as well find all the good hiding spots now while you still can. There'll be a big influx of people next week and they'll scoop them up unless you stake your territory early."

"Dwayne knows the trail, Pete", Keira added, "so if they take him along, he can act as guide."

Both she and I saw the gleam in Karen's eye and a sheepish grin lifted the corners of her mouth over the prospect of being alone with her newest interest. "Hmm, I think Karen likes that idea," Keira giggled, but she was only half-joking.

"Dwayne's kind of a lost puppy this year," Pete explained, "and if you can stand his company, it'll give Keira and me a chance to be by ourselves for a while. Don't get me wrong. Dwayne's okay, but when he's at loose ends like this, he can be a nuisance, if you know what I mean."

I glanced towards my sister, saw her pleading look, and agreed that while it might be a bit of a sacrifice, we'd see if we could keep Keira's brother out of their hair. When I did, I thought Karen was going to jump on me and cover me with kisses, but she kept her cool. Later she told me that it had been a real challenge to remain that restrained. She didn't want to seem too enthusiastic or obvious in front of The Gang.

Dwayne showed up about a half hour later, and when I asked him if he was interested in showing us the route up to the quarry, he looked a little sceptical at first. He wanted to know who was going. When I told him it would just be him, Karen, Tanya, and myself, he almost whooped for joy and enthusiasm. He speculated that it might be the kind of idea his sister would hatch to get rid of him for a while, and while he really didn't blame her, there weren't too many other kids that he was comfortable hanging out with. Manny and Cynthia spent most of their time with each other, Christy was a little too old to be interested, and TeeJay used his time at Kanata to rest up after all the academic work he'd put in over the year. He desperately wanted to go to university, but needed all the scholars he could get to make that possible, and studied incessantly during the school year.

I took Dwayne aside to talk to him. I think he was afraid that I was going to beat the crap out of him for the shower he and Karen had shared. The idea had crossed my mind, but if he was to be our guide, I sure didn't need him exacting some kind of revenge by losing us in unfamiliar terrain. I suggested we all hang out for the afternoon, a suggestion that was met with happy smiles from both him and Karen.

Someone brought out a frisbee which we spent the morning throwing back and forth, all of us working up a sweat over some of the wild throws that were made. Tanya suggested we cool off with a swim, and the refreshing water felt great after all the energy we'd expended. It was when we approached the swimming float that Karen made sure she had my attention.

"Steve, if we go up to that quarry tomorrow, is there any chance you can give me some space to get Dwayne alone for a while? I really like him, and I want to get to know him better, if you know what I mean," my sister almost begged.

"Let's see how it goes, Sis. I want to find out just what kind of a guy he really is before I let him loose with my little sister. I'd like to be alone with Tanya for a while, if I can, so we can probably work something out."

Karen pounced on me and wrapped her arms around my neck, thereby pushing me under the water. While I was still submerged, I felt her lips against mine, and even though I wasn't too keen on her kissing me like that in public, I had to admit that I enjoyed it tremendously. She didn't hold me down for long, and when I broke the surface again it was to the sight of her eyes sparkling with gratitude and something I couldn't label.

"I'm gonna owe you for this, aren't I?" she questioned me.

"Yeah, probably. Maybe a bonus handjob?" I teased her. She looked at me indignantly, then softened when she agreed to my terms. I thought about adding another sensuous session with her pussy but decided to leave that for future negotiations.

My belly growled that it was getting close to lunch time, and I heard Dwayne's stomach echo my sentiments. Both girls looked at us, giggled, then pushed us into the water. Their theory was that if we were already off the float, we'd head for shore. They were right, too.

Over lunch, I asked Dwayne how he and his sister managed to find themselves in a nudist camp in the first place. He related the story of how his parents had brought them up one year, and it had been so much fun that they'd returned every subsequent summer for the last five years. He went on to explain that he and Keira had struggled with being naked in front of people at first, but now they were comfortable with nudity to the point where it was practised in their home in the city whenever possible. Apparently there'd been many pool parties that had included complete nudity among some of their school friends. Dwayne confessed that Pete had been at one of them, and he and Keira had actually had sex in the pool. I could see the effects of his recollections when his cock began to stiffen and lift itself, and I had to chuckle at his lack of restraint until I realized that I had the same problem myself. We both slid our chairs as far forward as possible to hide the evidence.

When Tanya saw my erection, she discreetly started to stroke me under the table in an attempt to relieve my tensions. Looking across the table, I had an idea that Karen was assisting Dwayne as well, from the looks of her arm's movements. My suspicions were confirmed when poor Dwayne suddenly stiffened as we heard the sounds of something wet hit the bottom of the table top, and there were knowing smiles from the three of us. But Tanya wasn't going to quit until I, too, unloaded my balls, and soon the circle of smiles no longer included me any more.

"You two owe us," Karen hissed quietly to Dwayne and me, "and we expect to be paid right after lunch. As soon as we're out of here, we're heading for somewhere secluded. Got it?"

Tanya's shit-eating grin said she was behind my sister's demands one hundred percent.

We left the dining area and let the girls lead the way in search of somewhere that we could repay our debt. When Dwayne started to hold back, I looked over my shoulder to see if there was a problem. That's when I realized that he needed to talk and wanted to be out of the girl's hearing range.

"Umm, Steve, is your sister a ... umm, still a virgin?" he asked almost with embarrassment.

"To the best of my knowledge. Why?" I put him through a minor interrogation.

"Because ... because I think she's hot, and I think I want to fuck her. Think she'd let me?"

I could see him hoping like hell that I didn't reduce his lifespan to mere seconds.

"Dwayne, my sister's a big girl. You can hug her, kiss her, feel up her boobs, finger her pussy, and anything else she'll let you do. But you can't just fuck her. Got that? You can make love to her, and if you treat her right, she'll be more than willing. But a simple and straight-forward fuck isn't going to happen, because if you try to do it that way, I'll be on your ass like shit on toilet paper. Karen's a sweetheart, and she deserves the best. You be that best and we'll get along just fine. Understand?"

My declaration was met with an uncomprehending blank stare, but slowly Dwayne relaxed. He did understand the difference between a simple fuck and making love, and I was relieved that I didn't have to explain it to him. I could also see that Dwayne Preston was exactly the kind of guy I thought he'd be. I really believed I could trust him with one of the most important people in my life.

"By the way, Dwayne," I decided to bring up the shower incident," about those showers you and Karen share." I could see him start to squirm again and didn't have the heart to make him suffer as much as I'd originally planned. "Next time, maybe see if you can convince her to muffle her screams a bit? If my parents ever recognize her voice, your ass is gonna be grass. Oh, and Karen's asked me to keep your activities quiet, so I suggest you two do the same next time."

At the mention of next time, he finally allowed himself to exhale and I had to chuckle as I smiled, then gave him a friendly slap on the back. He returned my smile with a sheepish grin of his own before we sprinted to catch up to the girls, neither of us having the slightest idea where they were heading.

I have no idea where the girls found directions to that little secluded clearing behind the stables, and I'm not sure if I even care. All I know is that it wasn't more than fifty yards off one of the riding trails, but if you didn't know it was there, you'd never see it. I also know that the second we were at the far edge of it, Tanya was all over me like white on rice, and Karen jumped on Dwayne even faster.

"You owe me, Steven Hellman," Tanya growled at me as I pulled her down onto the grass, "and I demand payment, right now!"

"Oh, and what payment is that, pray tell?" I teased her.

"You know damned well what payment!" she hissed menacingly. "I want to cum, and I want you to make me cum!"

"Hmm, I don't recall owing you anything. I'll have to check your account, Miss," I continued to tease her.

"Steve, you bastard! I got you off in the lunch room and you know it! Now it's my turn to get off! So move it, Buster, or I'll..."

That was as far as she got before I shut her up by planting my lips on hers and kissing her deeply and passionately, our tongues dancing back and forth as I held her tightly in my arms.

" ... I'll ... I'll," she tried to go on when we broke for breath. But while I had her in my arms, I decided that I really needed to kiss not just her lips, but every part of her luscious body as well. My lips moved down to her breasts, capturing and encircling her nipples as I suckled them until they were firm and extended. Tanya didn't say a word, but her moans more than made up for her lack of speech.

"Damn you, Steve Hellman!" she gasped between moans of pleasure. "If you do that much longer, I will cum!"

"Not yet, you won't," I muttered with her teat still between my lips, "because I've got something else in mind."

I took several more minutes to savour her orbs before I began to kiss my way down her belly until I was at her navel. She almost jumped as my tongue swirled around the rim of her bellybutton, just before I rubbed my nose in the arousing scent of her pubic hair. The aroma of her sex wafted up to me, and I was hooked like a fish. I had to follow it to the source, and I let my tongue slide down her slit, spreading her outer lips in the process, then flicked lightly over the apex of her protective hood.

"Steven Hellman!" Tanya growled. "Why the hell do you have to be so wicked, yet so wonderful at the same time? Gawd, that feels good!!"

You ain't felt nothing yet! went through my head as her little pearl began to raise itself, and my tongue tickled the base of it, even as Tanya pushed her hips up so that her pussy was tight to my lips and her clenched muscles began to spasm from the effort. I sucked on her knotting nubbin, then slid two fingers inside her. Once those little ridges of her love cavern found my fingers, I rubbed along them gently, then found her G-spot and pushed up lightly, raising her clit as I did. Now I could take her pearl between my lips while flicking my tongue over it until she began to shiver.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.