A Witch's Spell for the Minister's Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jane Goodfellow was a prim and proper wife for the new Minister in Bramford. She dismisses the talk of strange happenings in the town until she meets up with a very strange woman in the crowded market. Then her life changes drastically under an evil witch's spell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The enchanted Jane Goodfellow was a complete mystery to her spouse of many years, the honorable Pastor Endeavor Goodfellow these past few months. Ever since the evil-spirited black magic witch Mistress Fancy had put the "slut" curse on her prim and proper body, Jane had engaged in the most depraved and kinky practices with dozens of randy males within walking distance of her husband's parish. Her moods of late seemed entirely inappropriate for a minister's wife and he suspected her of illicit dalliances with young randy rascals and even married men of the village.

Jane was calm on the exterior but her inner feelings were all astir with longings and needs she never experienced before the witch touched her head with evil intent. She wanted to tell her spouse or somebody she could trust about the matter but her common sense told her it was probably not a good idea to relate her dire problem to any of the righteous folk that would not understand her slutty behavior.

Her distraught husband took her to the basement to instill some appreciation of decorum with the use of the special cane he had reserved for difficult cases. The last wife he had used it on was now a leader of the bible classes and often begged him to refresh her discipline so she would not relapse into her slatternly ways. He stretched his wife across the thick bench and considered whether to pull her bloomers down or not. It was such a serious breech that he bared her bottom and gave her some sharp spanks with his hand to get her full and undivided attention.

Jane knew better than to cry or plead for mercy. She knew her husband well and such a tactic would only result in added punishment. All she did was to agree with everything he instructed her to do and told him,

"I am sorry for my sins; please grant me my penance so I may display proper contrition for my own salvation."

Her husband was mollified by her attitude but knew she still needed the lesson with the hard biting cane.

It was surprising to him that she made no sound right up to number eight as most subjects were sobbing their remorse after only two or three repetitions.

After number eight, Jane's wail of woe echoed off the basement walls which were far too thick to allow it to any further. Sleepy dogs in nearby houses raised their heads sensing that some creature was in a bad way but they immediately went back to sleep since it was too far away to concern them directly.

The basement session was so stimulating to the man of the cloth that he took advantage of his wife's available posterior for a long drawn-out pounding with his seldom unsheathed cock. He was surprised that she seemed a lot less tight than he remembered her to be but he put it down to nervousness and the strain of the spanking.

"My nephew's tutor Master Higgins will be staying with us for about a fortnight to gather new materials for their instruction. I want you to assist him in his research and obey him just like you would obey me. Do you understand me?"

Jane was still in a bent over position with her backside well-battered but she nodded her head in assent and promised her husband,

"Yes husband, I will be attentive to Master Higgins needs and will be ready to service him when he is in need."

Jane noticed lately that the village folk had taken to whispering behind her back and she feared the full extent of her sexual exploits were the subject of much rumor-mongering behind her back. The spell of the wicked witch was so strong that she cared not a whit about what the common folk spewed to her detriment. In fact, she was aware that her reputation had already caused her to be pleasured with more than one village male willing to compromise his soul to bury his sword inside her soft womanly scabbard. It was a notoriety that she used to the fullest to satisfy her hungry needs.

Master Higgins turned out to be unexpectedly young only just out of the University and working in his first assignment as a private tutor. He had done some private tutoring to supplement his stipend at the University but had run into some difficulties with a pair of hot-blooded French female students who assumed his employment to expand their minds included taking care of their physical needs as well. He was caught red-handed between them in their dorm bed attempting to satisfy both at the same time. Their sanctimonious mother was not in the least bit amused and tried her best to have him sent down with his certificate. He figured that he would stick to male students for a period of time to quell any rumors about being a pussy-chasing rascal.

The Goodfellow nephew was called Oscar and he was nothing but trouble to his parents and teachers in every little detail. Fortunately, Oscar found Master Higgins to be amusing and he did attempt to achieve some success at his studies just to keep him at his side to fend off the unhappy rejoinders from disappointed persons expecting more from the heir apparent.

Jane was excited watching the maid make Master Higgins bed. She made certain he had plenty of clean towels and soap available and she personally escorted him to his room and made a point out of bending over in front of him to show him where he could store his footwear. She deliberately refrained from wearing any petticoats and had donned only her thin abbreviated knickers instead of the shapeless bloomers that failed to make men's temperature boil. A quick glance over her shoulder at his bulging crotch was sufficient to assure her that he was panting for it. It was only a matter of serving it up to him in a private setting that would bolster his confidence their dalliance would not be found out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.