My Wife, His Slave
Chapter 9: Nina Starts Analyzing

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Nina Starts Analyzing - ** PLEASE SEE MY BLOG ABOUT POSSIBLE CHANGES IN THE DIRECTION OF THIS STORY ** A young couple find themselves in a rather strange situation. While still married, the wife becomes the sex slave of a shadowy Master. She keeps her family and job, but is called upon to serve the Master, and others, whenever he demands. The story unfolds over a period of time, as her seduction starts unwittingly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

After getting settled in at work, Nina quickly dealt with the morning's crises and the flood of e-mail in her inbox. As she sat with her second cup of coffee, her mind started to drift to the events of the previous day, notably those involving Gretchen. She thought about their initial meeting, the massage, the events in the sauna, the shower together, and finally, their bittersweet parting.

As she reviewed the highlights, she realized that thinking about Gretchen making her come was turning her on. Furthermore, thinking about making Gretchen come was also increasing her arousal. While she could feel her panties getting damp, she was also concerned about the reaction she was having. 'Am I bi-sexual, or did Gretchen just wake something up in me?' She really wasn't sure about how to handle it. She did know that if she kept thinking about Gretchen, then she might have to go the washroom and take care of matters.

Finally, after staring into space for long moments, she said to herself, 'Come on Nina, snap out of it. Daydreaming won't solve the problem. You analyze things for a living, so analyze this and decide what to do.' Opening a file on her computer, she started putting together a 'pro' versus 'con' breakdown of the issues. Muttering to herself as she worked, she started listing the pluses and minuses.

'Pro : joining the gym means I get to see Gretchen again.'

'Con : joining the gym means I have to deal with Gretchen, and she scares me a little.'

'Pro : joining the gym gets me in shape.'

'Con : I don't really know if Gretchen is a good trainer.'

'Pro : the gym is small and seems to cater to personal training.'

'Con : the gym may be too small to survive financially.'

'Pro : sex with Gretchen was wonderful.'

'Con : sex with Gretchen was scary, because I don't know how it happened.'

'Pro : Gretchen made me come like I never have before.'

'Con : how can there be anything wrong with that?'

'Pro : Gretchen says she's not gay, and just likes having sex, including with me.'

'Con : Gretchen could come between me and Scott. Really? I'm not gay, and Gretchen says she's not.'

She started another list, one which just had various research points on it, for areas that Gretchen had mentioned.

'Gretchen says she likes to dominate women, but be submissive to men. What does that mean?'

'When Gretchen strapped me to the massage table, my orgasm was really strong. Do I like being tied up? Or was it because I had no control over things?'

'Gretchen calls me little one. Is there some significance to that, or is it just an expression of friendship or endearment?'

The thought of having sex with Gretchen kept colouring Nina's thoughts, and as she re-read what she had written, she realized that the major points were all about sex with Gretchen. The rest of it was fairly minor by comparison. She could easily avoid any financial concerns by not signing a long-term contract. That way, if she was dissatisfied with Gretchen as a trainer, or the gym got into financial trouble, she could just walk away. 'Dissatisfied with Gretchen, like that's gonna happen, ' she thought, as memories of her orgasm on the massage table intruded into her mind again.

She started remembering the sensations of Gretchen massaging her oiled body, and the feel of Gretchen's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Unconsciously, she moved her hands behind her back, as the memory of being strapped down to the table re-surfaced in her mind. Her eyes closed, and her breath caught in her throat as she thought about fighting against the restraints, and a low moan escaped her mouth as her arousal suddenly flared.

"Are you okay?"

The voice intruded on her thoughts, and she suddenly remembered that she was sitting at her desk at work. She opened her eyes to see Shelagh standing in the doorway of her office. "Hmm?"

"I knocked on the door, but your eyes were closed and you didn't seem to even be in the room, then you moaned, and I was worried there might be something wrong."

Nina flashed a wide smile at the woman, and said, "Oh, sorry. I was at the gym last night, and I think I may have pulled something or over-stretched. I was trying to stretch it out. The moan you heard was just a reaction to the feeling. You know, like when you have a really good cat-like stretch."

"Yeah, or when you've had a really good orgasm."

Nina's eyes snapped to Shelagh's face, wondering if she suspected something. "What did you say?"

"You heard me, and don't give me any exercise crap. I know you weren't at any gym, because you didn't have any workout gear with you. I'll bet you and Scott had an energetic workout of a different kind."

Nina blushed, and Shelagh laughed. "I thought so! It must have been good for you to blush like that. Lucky bitch."

"I am neither going to confirm nor deny any dirty thoughts you might be having. Now, did you want something?"

"Okay, that just confirmed it, but I'll let you have it this time. Now, I need to go over the high-tech market analysis that you were working on. There are some numbers that may not have all the background data."

With that, Nina pushed thoughts of Gretchen out of her mind, and returned her concentration to work-related matters.


When lunchtime arrived, Nina remembered Shelagh's comment about her workout gear, and remembered that she did need to buy some new stuff. Things had gone quiet for a while at the office, so she decided to slip out for an extended lunch, and to do some shopping. She rationalized that whether she joined Gretchen's gym or not, she still would need some new clothes, and a pair of sneakers.

Arriving at the sports store, she started by looking at sneakers first. In a moment a slim blonde girl was at her elbow. "Hi. Can I help you with anything?"

Nina looked at the girl, and realized she was something of a teenaged boy's dream. She was dressed in a sports bra, figure-hugging shorts, and sneakers. She looked like she was ready for a workout, or cheerleader practice, and fit the body type perfectly. A name tag pinned to her sports bra said 'Erin.' Nina envied her the firm breasts, flat stomach and toned legs. "Yes, actually, you can. I need new sneakers. I'm thinking that a pair of cross-trainers would probably be best."

"For the gym, or for running?"

"A bit of both, likely more gym initially, until I get some tone back, then about half-and-half. I'll need about a size six."

"I've got just the thing. Let me get a pair out of the back." She spun around, heading for the back of the store, and Nina watched her walk away, fascinated by the play of her buttocks in the tight shorts, and the shape of her legs.

'What am I doing?' she thought, as she tried to push the image, and her reaction, out of her mind.

A minute later, the young girl returned, carrying a couple of boxes. "Here we go. Have a seat, and we can try these on."

They started in on the usual mechanics of getting the sneakers unwrapped, the tissue paper and packaging removed, and the laces adjusted. As Erin helped Nina on with the shoes, Nina's skirt rode up her thighs, and Erin got a flash of Nina's panties whenever Nina's legs parted. She placed a hand on Nina's calf as she helped her on with one of the sneakers, and slid the hand to the back of Nina's knee. Nina felt the warmth of the hand on her knee, and lifted her eyes to the girl's face.

Erin's eyes were on Nina's feet, or possibly what lay under Nina's skirt. The thought that the girl might be looking up her skirt gave Nina an initial flash of annoyance, but then she smiled to herself as she remembered Gretchen getting a flash of her panties the first time she laid on the massage table. The girl finished tying the sneakers, and invited Nina to walk around a bit to test them out. Nina bounced up and down the store a few times, then came back to where Erin was seated. "They feel really good on my feet. How do they feel for fit around my heels, and my toes?"

As the girl moved to her knees in front of Nina to check the fit, Nina looked down at her, and reached to raise her skirt a few inches, ostensibly so that she could see her feet better. In truth, this brought more of Nina's thighs into view, and if Erin were to look up, she would likely get another flash of Nina's panties. 'Why am I teasing this girl like this? Is it because of what Gretchen did to me?'

It happened just as Nina had thought. The girl looked up, and said, "They feel like they fit really well." As she spoke, her eyes swept up Nina's legs, and all the way under her skirt. She held the gaze for a long moment, until Nina let her skirt fall back into place.

As Nina sat back down, she said, "Good, I'll take them." As she reached to take them off, her knees parted, and the girl got another flash of her panties. This time, Nina saw Erin swallow, and then lick her lips as she focused on Nina's legs.

"Will there be anything else?" she asked.

"Actually, yes. I need some new workout clothes. I'd say a sport bra, and a pair of shorts. I noticed the shorts you're wearing ... I'm sure they are the same as a pair that I saw a friend of mine wearing. Do you sell those here?"

"Oh yes. We're only allowed to wear clothes that the store sells, so the customers don't think we're advertising for some other company."

"Good. Could you show me where to find a pair of shorts and a sports bra?"

"Just come with me."

Erin led Nina over to the clothing section, and helped her pick out a few items, then she took her to the changing rooms. As they reached an available room, she looked at Nina and said, "I have an idea for something a little different. I'll go find it and come right back."

Nina entered the changing room, and started to undress. After removing her blouse and skirt, and hanging them up, she reached behind her to undo her bra. As the straps were sliding down her arms, the latch on the changing room door clicked, and Erin came into the room, carrying a couple of clothing items.

Startled, Nina asked her, "What are you doing?"

The girl looked at her bare breasts, and said, "I think I have a better sports bra than the one you picked, but let's try them both for comparison."

"Why are you in here?"

"Oh, I help people like this all the time. Sometimes it's very difficult to really get this type of clothing fitted properly, unless someone else helps you."

While still a little unsure, and somewhat embarrassed, Nina decided that the girl really was just trying to be helpful, and accepted her presence in the fitting room. She turned to pick up the sports bra. The girl picked it up first, and said, "Okay, arms up, over your head." Without thinking, Nina complied with the statement, and the girl moved in very close, reaching up with the sports bra, and pulling it over Nina's raised hands, then down her arms.

As the bra reached her shoulders, Nina started to lower her arms, but the girl said, "No, keep them up. It makes it easier to get the bra in place." Nina could feel Erin working the bra over her chest, giving a little start as the elastic along the bottom hem reached her nipples, then pulled across them. The girl was watching for this reaction, and smiled slightly when she saw it.

Once the bra was in place, Erin stepped behind Nina, turning her to face the mirror in the room, and said, "You can put your arms down now. What you are wearing is a standard sports bra, probably pretty much like the last one you had. It is fairly thick, can get quite warm unless there is a cool breeze, and is designed for women who require a fair amount of support when they're running.

"You don't need that kind of support." With that, Erin wrapped her arms around Nina, and reached out to grab the bottom of the bra. Instead of simply pulling it up over Nina's head, she slid her palms along Nina's rib cage, getting her finger tips under the edge of the bra. With her hands flat on Nina's ribs, she slid her hands upward, taking the bra with them, but also moving each hand over one of Nina's breasts. She made sure to slide her entire palm across each of Nina's nipples, bringing them to full extension. Before Nina realized it, she not only was topless once again, but her nipples had sent a flash of arousal through her.

Turning to pick up the new bra, the girl said, "Now, I realize that one of the reasons why you picked the older type of bra was to ensure that your nipples would be covered up. With small breasts, it's very common for the nipples to be quite prominent." As she said this, the girl reached out and tweaked one of Nina's nipples, sending another jolt through her. "In reality, you shouldn't worry about things like that; if they stand up, they stand up, and that's all there is to it."

"This new bra is made from a completely different fabric. It's very thin and light, so you stay cool in all kinds of weather. Its fabric is almost like a mesh, so it breathes but it wicks away perspiration. It doesn't provide a lot of support, but it's designed for people like you who don't need the support. And since it fits better on smaller-framed women, it doesn't need to come down your ribs as far."

While the girl was extolling the virtues of the bra, she was pulling it over Nina's head and down her arms onto her chest. Her hands once again found Nina's nipples, sliding back and forth over them, and her breasts, ostensibly adjusting the bra for fit. When she was done, she looked at Nina's reflection in the mirror.

Placing her hands on Nina's shoulders, she said, "Now, as you can see, this bra fits your curves much better than the older style, and if you move your arms around you'll find that it follows you much better. It doesn't cover as much of your lower ribs as the old style, but that gives you more freedom of movement." Reaching around to cup Nina's breasts, the girl continued, "Since the fabric is mesh-like, it actually molds around your breasts better, and supports them all around. Yes, your nipples are more visible, but that's just who you are ... they stand up, and you shouldn't worry about them." As she made the final comment, the girl took each of Nina's nipples between her thumb and index finger, and squeezed them firmly for a moment, looking into Nina's eyes in the mirror.

With a shock, Nina realized that the girl was coming on to her, probably in response to the flashes of her panties that Erin had seen earlier. Nina had a quick thought that Erin might be gay, and was afraid that she was caught up in something that she hadn't planned.

Before Nina could react, Erin moved her hands to Nina's ribs once more, and started removing the second sports bra, using the same manoeuver as before. Nina's nipples were already stimulated from Erin's earlier treatment; the feel of Erin's hands sliding over them, and her breasts, caused Nina to moan very low in her throat. Erin hung the sports bra on the rack in the room, and then picked up the shorts that Nina had selected.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.