My Wife, His Slave - Cover

My Wife, His Slave

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 6: A Sauna and a Birching

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Sauna and a Birching - ** PLEASE SEE MY BLOG ABOUT POSSIBLE CHANGES IN THE DIRECTION OF THIS STORY ** A young couple find themselves in a rather strange situation. While still married, the wife becomes the sex slave of a shadowy Master. She keeps her family and job, but is called upon to serve the Master, and others, whenever he demands. The story unfolds over a period of time, as her seduction starts unwittingly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

As they approached the sauna, Gretchen moved to a table stacked with towels. Without putting Nina down, she said, "Grab a bunch of towels, because you don't want to sit on the bare benches."

Nina reached out and filled her arms with towels, and then Gretchen turned to the sauna room door. Nina said, "You can put me down, you know. I'm pretty sure that I've learned to stand, and even walk."

"Good, cause you're getting heavy," laughed Gretchen. She lowered the arm under Nina's knees to let her slide into a standing position, but kept the other arm around her shoulders for the moment. Once she was sure that Nina was stable, she moved toward the sauna door, and pulled it open. "After you, Madame."

As the two women entered the sauna, the blast of heat hit them quite strongly, but felt very pleasant as it wrapped around them. Gretchen took a couple of towels from Nina, shook them out, and spread them over two of the benches on the walls. "There, now you lay down on the towels, and not the wooden slats. That wood gets as hot as the room, and is quite uncomfortable on bare skin. The towels insulate the wood and keep the heat to a manageable level. Plus, they soak up the sweat."

As Nina climbed onto one bench, Gretchen moved to another, at right angles to Nina. Both women lay on their stomachs, with their heads close together, to make it easier to talk.

"So the next step is to pretty much lay here, relax, and sweat," said Gretchen.

"I thought you said something about gossip while we were in here," responded Nina impishly.

"Ah, yes, I guess I did. So, do you know any good gossip? Or, we could just talk for a bit, and get to know each other better."

"That's not a bad idea. Who goes first?" asked Nina.

"You do. I want to know more about you. Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm thirty-two. I'm married to a really nice guy named Scott. We've been married for ten years; we got married quite young. We have two boys, Jeffery, who's eight, and Billy, who's six."

Gretchen nodded, and asked, "What does Scott do? And for that matter, what do you do?"

"Scott's a software development manager, and I'm a marketing analyst. We both really like our jobs, and we're quite happy in them. We make enough money that we can pretty much do what we want, and buy what we need for the boys, so it works out quite well for us."

Gretchen smiled. "It sounds like you've got a pretty good life. So why did you arrive at my club this afternoon?"

Nina suddenly stood up. "Why? Well look at me. I'm getting fat. You should be able to see it. My ass is flabby, and my stomach is poochy." In a repeat of the way she had complained to Scott a few days ago, she tried to grab the loose skin on her stomach. Unfortunately, all of the oil on her skin and hands made it impossible to get a grip, and even after two attempts she still couldn't grab the offending part of her abdomen. "Ooh, damn it."

Gretchen started chuckling at Nina's frustration. "Well, the view doesn't look all that bad to me."

This comment just added to Nina's frustration. "That's exactly what my damn husband said! Are you and he in cahoots with each other?"

Gretchen started laughing so hard that she nearly rolled off her bench. "You're really cute when you're mad."

Of course, that attitude just made Nina even madder, but after a second she could see that Gretchen was just teasing her, and she finally calmed down and started giggling herself. "Okay, you got me. But Scott did make almost that same comment. I had pulled up my t-shirt to show him my stomach, and I pulled it up too far."

"Ah, so he was looking at your cute little boobs, and not your stomach?"

"Exactly. I called him a typical male. Of course, hearing you say it didn't help." After a moment of silence, Nina continued, "But don't you agree that I've gotten flabby and need to do something about it?"

"Well, let's have another look. Stand up straight, and put your hands down by your sides." Gretchen climbed down from the bench and came over to Nina. She rubbed her hand over Nina's stomach, noting the slight bulge.

"You are carrying a couple of extra pounds here, and I'd assume that you've lost a little muscle tone, since you seem to feel that you were in better shape before." She slowly turned Nina around, then rested a hand on her butt, and gave it a little squeeze.

"And, yes, your rear end could be tighter. It still has a nice round shape, and if it were tighter I'd bet it would be great. As well, when I had you stand on your toes before, I noticed that your ass still tightened up, but your legs didn't get any really sharp definition."

She moved around in front of Nina, and chucked her under the chin in an affectionate manner. Looking into her eyes, she said, "But not to worry little one. You really don't need to lose more than about five pounds or so. Most of what you need is the right kind of exercise to get toned up again, and for some kind of longer term programme to keep you in trim."

Stepping back, she continued, "And if you want to work with me, I would be pleased and honoured to make you into the woman you could be." Nina didn't pick up on the possible secondary meaning in the statement; she simply took it at face value, and nodded at Gretchen.

After a moment, Nina climbed back up on the bench, leaning back but not laying down. She looked at Gretchen with a pensive expression. She saw Gretchen raise both eyebrows in a questioning manner as she headed back to her bench.

"I can tell by the way your nose is twitching that you want to ask me something. That's what we do in here, so go ahead," Gretchen told her.

"My nose isn't twitching," huffed Nina. "But since you asked, I'm still intrigued by those piercings, mainly because they're just so outside my past experience."

"Which piercings are you talking about?"

"With a quizzical look, Nina said, "Your nipples, of course. Which piercings did you think I was talking about? Your ears? Even I have pierced ears."

"Oh, my nipples. I thought you had adjusted to those by now. I figured you were talking about some of my other piercings."

"Other piercings? What other piercings?"

Gretchen sat up, and looked directly at Nina. "Well, if my nipples are still disturbing you, then these may be too much for you."

"How so? Are they that weir ... I mean out of the ordinary?"

"You were about to say 'weird', right?" Gretchen raised one eyebrow in Nina's direction.

Quietly, Nina mumbled, "Yes. I'm sorry. It just started to come out before I realized what I was saying. I really don't think you're weird. You've just had way different experiences than I have."

"Well, you may change your mind in a minute. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes. I will deal with anything you tell me, and if it bothers me, then it's my problem, and not yours." Nina was a little surprised at how forcefully this came out, and Gretchen sat back a little.

After a moment, Gretchen smiled, and said, "Well, if you're that sure, then here we go. First, my navel, but I'm sure you've seen pierced belly buttons before."

"Oh gee, really way out there, that one," said Nina as she rolled her eyes. "Can't you do better than that?"

Clearly, Nina wasn't expecting Gretchen's response. "All right smart ass. Number two is in the hood of my clit, and I've got a couple in each of my inner labia."

Nina's mouth fell open, and she stared in horror at Gretchen. "Y-y-your clit?" she shrieked.

"No, not my clit. My clitoral hood; you never want to get your clit pierced because it can destroy the nerves. Oh, and don't forget I said my inner labia."

Nina still sat stock still, goggle-eyed. She seemed to be barely breathing. Gretchen started wondering if she had shocked the younger woman that much and started to get a little concerned.

Finally, Nina seemed to rouse herself, unconsciously closing her legs together tightly, and then altered her gaze to stare at Gretchen's crotch. Gretchen followed the direction of her stare, and spread her legs wider, as if to help Nina out.

Quietly, Nina said, "You don't seem to have any jewelry d-down there." She pointed a somewhat shaky finger in the general direction of Gretchen's pussy.

Gretchen looked down at herself, and realized that nothing other than the standard equipment was on display. "Oh that's right, I forgot. I usually take them out while I'm on my period, in case anything gets messy. My period ended yesterday, and I forgot to put them back in."

"So the reality is that you're just messing with my head, right?"

"No, I really am pierced in all of those places. I just don't have all of my hardware with me; it's all at home. Tell you what, come here and stand in front of me."

Nina got up and walked over to Gretchen's bench. Gretchen spread her legs wide, and then motioned Nina to stand between them.

Gretchen reached out, and said, "Now give me your hand, palm up. I need your middle finger." She took the digit in her hand, then reached down to her pussy, and slipped Nina's middle finger tip into the top of her pussy, just under the hood of her clit.

"Now crook your finger a little, and lift up on the hood, while I spread things open. Pinch the edge of the hood with your thumb, and pull it towards you a bit, to stretch it out." Gretchen's voice quavered a little as Nina started to follow her instructions. Nina didn't notice that the tip of her finger was up against Gretchen's clitoris, and the direct friction was starting to get to Gretchen.

"Now," said Gretchen. "You should be able to see a hole in the skin of my hood. Feel free to stretch it a little more, or move it around until you do." Gretchen held her breath after giving this last bit of advice, almost hoping that Nina would continue rubbing against her clit.

After a few moments of moving the bit of flesh around, Nina suddenly found the hole, and realized that Gretchen was telling the truth. As she looked up, she also realized that Gretchen's expression looked a little glazed, and her breathing was a bit ragged. Looking back down at her hand, it suddenly struck her that she was basically masturbating her new friend. She had no way of knowing whether this had been Gretchen's original intention, but gave her friend the benefit of the doubt.

Nina looked up at Gretchen, and said, "I know what you're making me do here." As she said this, she brought her index finger alongside her middle finger, and placed one finger on each side of Gretchen's clitoris.

Gretchen's eyes cleared, and she looked closely into Nina's. "No, really, that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to show you the piercing in my hood. Your finger just started rubbing my clit, and I just kind of slid into the sensation."

While Gretchen was talking, Nina had continued to rub her fingers along the sides of the clit, and she could tell that Gretchen was getting distracted. Not thinking about what she was doing, she put a little more pressure into her rubbing, and said, "So I guess I can just stop and take my hand away then. After all, I've seen your piercing, and I believe you."

Gretchen moaned, and her hands gripped the sides of the bench. Her hips started moving up and down a little as her desire intensified. She spread her legs wider, and moved closer to the edge of the bench, pressing firmly into Nina's fingers. "No, no," she breathed.

"No, I shouldn't be doing this? Or, no, please don't stop?"

"Don't stop, please don't stop. Go faster. Harder." Gretchen was moaning continuously by now.

The realization struck Nina that she was masturbating this woman; that she was clearly having another lesbian experience, and that this time she was the one in control. If she kept this up, she would reduce this woman to a quivering mass, causing her to lose total control, if only for a few moments. And all of that with only two fingers. For some reason, the thought caused a flash to run through her, centering on her groin, as she thought about the power she had.

As Nina rubbed a little harder on Gretchen's clit, she remembered back to her time on the massage table, and thought about what Gretchen had done to her. Realizing that she could intensify the impending orgasm by doing the same thing, she slid her fingers down from Gretchen's clit toward her vagina. Stiffening her fingers, she plunged the two of them as deeply as she could into Gretchen's vagina, and brought her thumb to bear on Gretchen's clitoris, rubbing it back and forth as quickly as she could.

Gretchen's reaction almost scared her. Her hips snapped up off the bench, and she emitted a guttural yell. Her breath thundered in and out of her lungs, and her whole body stiffened. Nina kept her hand moving, plunging her fingers in hard, and battering the defenceless clit. It seemed to be what Gretchen wanted.

With a sneaky look in her eyes, Nina reached up with the other hand, and closed in on Gretchen's left nipple. Keeping a close eye on Gretchen, she could see that the woman was getting close to tipping over the edge into orgasm. Grasping the nipple by the barbell, she pulled sharply upward, and twisted the barbell almost ninety degrees, then let it snap back.

That was the final straw. Gretchen screamed, and her back arched. Her hips pushed out so hard that Nina's wrist bent from the unexpected pressure on her arm. She could feel Gretchen's pussy clamp on her fingers, and was surprised by the strength of the muscles. She did her best to keep her fingers moving in and out, and rubbing Gretchen's clit, as she thought it would help to prolong the orgasm. Gretchen moaned even louder, and trembled over her entire body, shuddering as the spasms of the orgasm washed over her.

After a moment, Gretchen slumped back down on the bench, and she reached out to grab Nina's wrist, stopping her movement. "Gently, little one. Just rub your hand over my pussy for a minute."

After a moment, Gretchen sat up straighter, and reached out to cup Nina's face in her hands. She brought her in for a tender kiss on the lips, and then pulled back slightly. "You really do have a nice touch, and thank you. I didn't expect you to do that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.