My Granddaughter Dani
Chapter 5

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We got to the airport in plenty of time, saw Elexus as she came out of the departing corridor, with Dani giving her a great big hug, then I did as well. Elle, my nickname for her, had been crying.

We went to the baggage area, not talking much, got her three suitcases and her small bathroom suitcase – and went to the car.

After we started home to the house I asked, "Elle, what's happened?"

Breaking into tears again, she answered, "I've left that bastard Richard – he loves his job more than he loves me Daddy – you were my first call, my only call. I don't have anywhere else to go. I know I should've explained on the phone, but I was afraid that you wouldn't let me come."

"Calm down, Elle – You can stay with Dani and me as long as you'd like," I said.

"Yeah Mom, there's lots of room in that house, and memories for you as well. I helped Jamison get Uncle George's old room ready for you."

"You call him Jamison?" Elle responded.

"Why not, that's his name – Jamison Grant Aloyisious Banks, and he calls me Dani!"

"But he's your grandfather, show some respect!" Elle said.

"Elle, Dani and I have become really good friends, and friends call each other by their first names – Are we going to have a problem here?"

"Sorry Daddy, it just sounded funny, I guess. Is it safe to assume that Dani got my old room?"

"Mom, it's so big and pretty – you never talked about that before, I love it – Jamison let me make it my own ... I can't wait to let you see it."

"Elle, the same will be true with George's room, take things down – move things out, and make yourself at home. One good thing that comes out of all of this, first I get Dani, the prettiest lady in my life, and now my daughter Elexus, who gave her all of those great genes in the first place."

"Actually Dad ... Jamison – it was you at the top of the gene pool, plus Mom of course."

Dani asked Elle, "Is Daddy going to be a problem? – You know, calling to get you to come back, hounding you – anything like that?"

"I doubt that he'll even miss me for at least a week, besides everything else, I think he's screwing around on me, 'good riddance to bad rubbish!'" Elle made a point of saying. "How's school, dear?"

"Excellent, I'm getting straight A's, just like in high school – Jamison takes me to school and picks me up every day – sometimes we go for ice cream on the way home."

"You do that for her every day, Dad?"

"What's the alternative, let her get in a boys car, hoping she'll get home without being attacked by some jock. I was a jock and I treated girls like chattel – her generation is even more 'off the rails.' It's easy to do, and we both enjoy it."

"Besides, I get a nice big fat check from the government every two weeks, if I can't spend it on her, what am I gonna do? Do you need some money, Elle?"

"I'm OK, Dad – I saw this coming and I opened my own bank account and transferred all of 'my' money into it. I'm good for the short term – six to nine months or so. I may have to go back to work, but not anytime soon."

"Is that one of my old dresses you're wearing Dani?" Elle asked with a chuckle.

"Sure is, some fit me real well, while other's can't handle my big tits!"

"DANI – my goodness, talking like that around your ... Jamison?"

"What?"

"Do you encourage her to talk like that?"

"Dani – the correct way to say that would be, 'while other's don't fit as well, due to my large bosoms!"

"DAD!"

"What dear – she's got larger bosoms than you did, so some but not all of your dresses will accommodate them, isn't that right Dani?"

"Wow," Elexus said, "Things sure have changed since I was her age."

"I remember you being quite the tease to the boys, when you were young, Elle. Some things change and some things stay the same. Here we are, at the homestead."

My daughter was in better spirits as we all walked into the house, everybody carrying a suitcase.

"Dad, this place has never lost its charm, did it?"

"With three generations living in it again, it can only be better than it was," Dani said.

I opened the door to Elle's bedroom, and we all put the suitcases down. Elle walked after Dani to see her old room, and enjoyed what her daughter had done to it. I came up behind Elle, wrapping my arms around her waist and said, "It's really great to have you back here sweetheart. Dani and I have started some routines in the evening that you can join us in, if you'd like."

I saw Dani's eyes grow big, as I said, "Yeah, we like to cuddle and watch old movies, or cuddle and eat ice cream together, or ... just cuddle sometimes."

"You cuddle with your granddaughter? That sounds suspiciously incestuous to me," my daughter said.

"Only if you do it right, it is, Elle – Dani and I've had almost three months together so far, and we've gotten really comfortable with each other."

"Just how comfortable have you gotten with your own granddaughter?" my daughter asked.

"Now you sound suspicious – like I've hypnotized her and she comes into my room naked and we make love all night," I said.

Elexus broke into the most wonderful laugh as she said, "You – You almost had me going there, Pop. Imagining you and Dani together is the funniest picture I could put in my mind. What do you usually do for dinner? I'm kind of hungry!"

"Mom, most nights we go out somewhere, did you bring a nice dress with you?" Dani said.

"As a matter of fact I did, give me about 10 minutes to get ready, OK?" Elle responded.

She walked into her room as Dani pulled me into hers, "Jamison, be careful – you seem to be enjoying being on the edge, remember the plan?"

"Every time I look at you, I know my plan, to make sure that you're pregnant, by fucking you every chance I get," I said.

"You're incorrigible, aren't you?" Dani said.

"I try my hardest, sweetie," I responded.

"I'm changing as well – you're going to have two hot broads with you tonight," she said closing her bedroom door behind her.

I headed to my room, put on a nice shirt and jacket, cleaned my teeth and walked back out into the corridor.

I saw my daughter come out looking beautiful, having let her hair down and the dress had a nice scoop in front, showing off her figure.

I did my best to do a wolf whistle, causing her to turn around and smile real big, showing off that same smile her daughter has. The only significant difference between the two of them was that Dani was at least two cup sizes bigger than her mother.

I walked up to Elle and walked around her and said, "My god – I forgot just how stunning my youngest daughter is."

"Daddy, thank you – that makes me feel so much better, you clean up pretty good too. If it weren't for that touch of gray in your temples, I'd be going out with a real nice looking older man. Have you ever thought of coloring out that gray?"

"He better not, I think Jamison is remarkably handsome, just the way he is!" Dani said, coming back out of her room – and possibly coming out of her dress, it was showing a lot of breast flesh.

"Dani, that's a remarkable dress, but don't you think that it's a bit revealing?" Elle remarked.

"Jamison picked it out and bought it for me, he likes it – that's all that matters to me?" Dani said, coming up to me and grabbing my arm.

"Wow, the two of you look fantastic. If I was a younger man, I'd be looking forward to the end of the evening with two hot babes on my arm the way you look!" I said to the both of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.