My Granddaughter Dani - Cover

My Granddaughter Dani

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Her face went to a look of discomfort as I'd entered my 18-year-old granddaughter with my 58-year-old erection, but it quickly washed away to a look of deep satisfaction, as she smiled at me.

Her breasts, probably full C's, were right in front of my face. Before I started thrusting inside her I leaned down and licked each of her nipples, causing a slight tremble to her body.

I began my thrusting, as she placed one of her hands on my butt, trying to help me, I think.

"Can I kiss you some more, my beautiful Dani?" I asked softly.

"Oh, Jamison – please kiss me, it all feels so good, and the love I feel for you is exactly how I thought it should feel for my first time."

"Dani," I said, "Please let me know your menses schedule, so when we do this again I can have some condoms available for your most fertile time of the month."

"Jamison, what makes you think I'm going to let you do this to me again?" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"Because I made with my wife, five beautiful children, so I know how to please a woman and I so want to please you over and over again."

"Good answer!" was her reply along with the smile that is so beautiful.

I started to thrust a little faster, along with going a little deeper inside her, all the while kissing her beautiful face then her breasts and back to her face again.

I felt her shudder underneath me, meaning she'd had a mild orgasm – but I wanted to give her the best orgasm she ever had, so I went into my final speed. I felt broiling up from inside, my first ejaculation inside a woman in almost five years.

She was enjoying this so much as I picked her back up off the bed, and started to slam against her, as she was squealing, "Oh grandpa -- Oh, grandpa Jamison – cum inside me, be my first – my very first – my very first..."

I was never very vocal during sex, but this spitfire was taking care of that for me as I was getting closer and closer, then I busted loose -- I was cumming inside my favorite granddaughter – I believe I felt very large spurts as she was breathing hard.

Funny, how I thought I would bust an aneurism or have a heart attack doing this again, but on the contrary it felt wonderful – and I was barely out of breath. This could be a really wonderful four years we have together – her going to school during the day – and us making love every chance we could.

Back during the first moments of this first tryst, we heard her phone ring, but she'd said to let it go to voicemail.

"Were you holding out on me Jamison? That was amazing – and yes, we can do it as much as you'd like as long as I've got my schoolwork done. This will be my motivation to have great grades while I'm here. Let me up – I need to find out who that was on the phone."

"Probably your mother - while you're on the phone, I'm going downstairs and clean up and lock up the place. Will I see you in your bed or mine?"

"You'll just have to find me – then you can have me again, if you'd like!"

She giggled and walked away with her butt jiggling as she walked to her room.

"I know you are looking, Jamison?"

After a quick trip to the restroom, I went downstairs, cleaned up and on my way back upstairs, I passed a full-length mirror and stopped to look at myself naked, which I hadn't done in a while. Not bad! I had a little stomach, and only because I'd recently given up my regular two-mile walk every morning.

If I'm going to be regularly having sex, I'd probably start back up the walk, maybe even increase it so I can keep this fox of a granddaughter happy!

Well, I'm done downstairs and it's time for bed – I wonder where Dani is? Could I be lucky enough to make love again tonight to this fabulous woman?

"Jamison – come to bed!" I heard from upstairs. Hot damn!


I walked into her room first – empty!

I stealthily walked over to my room, opened it and saw a naked Dani crawling back into my bed.

"Come back to bed, Jamison – I want to snuggle against my Pookie-bear."

I crawled in and we cuddled, I gave her a kiss and she grabbed me by the balls, and said "Grandpa, Mom called and wanted to know if I got here safe and if you were treating me with respect. I didn't tell her that you ravaged me and took my virginity, but ... can we do it again, maybe all night?"

"I don't know if I could ever do it all night, Dani – but I will give it my very best – when do your classes start?"

"Not for another couple of weeks, I got here early to settle in and check our the campus. Until then I have lots of time on my hands – will you fuck me again please, Grandpa?"

"The last thing I want to do is to let down my favorite granddaughter, why don't you crawl up on top this time?"

She did just that, getting her legs astride mine as she slowly dropped on my dick. It felt marvelous to me and I saw her eyes close as she gave out a marvelous "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She leaned towards me and started to fuck herself. I caught her breasts with my hands as she immediately started to moan. I was squeezing them so hard that Dani said, "Grandpa – that hurts a little!"

"Sorry honey, they're so beautiful, it's hard to keep my hands off of them. When I first laid eyes on you at the airport, my eyes quickly went from your beautiful face to what I could only imagine your breasts looked like – now that I see them and can touch them, I feel like a little boy with a new toy."

"I like that you want to play with them, I just don't want bruise marks all over my tittie's. I really like it when use your mouth on them, especially the way you so tenderly suck on my nipples."

I moved my hands to just below her tittie's, as she got back to thrusting me inside her. "Ahhhh – Ahhhhh – Ohhhh – Grandpa – you fuck so good, kiss my tittie's, please?"

She'd slowed down a little so I grabbed and raised her off me a couple inches and started to thrust up into her slapping up against her, making a most wonderful sound. I saw her eyes close as she took a deep breath with each of my thrusts.

"Dani, I'm about to cum inside you again – is it OK?"

"Oh, Grandpa – you feel so good inside me – fuck me some more and cum deep inside me, please?"

"As you wish, my dear?" I said, as I went into high gear and quickly was on the verge of cumming. "Here it comes baby, Grandpa is about to give you a nice load of his baby juice – If you miss a pill along the way, I'll guarantee that you'll end up pregnant."

"Oh, Jamison – that sounds so cool – to have your baby would be wonderful. If that were to happen, I could always tell my mom that I was assaulted by some student."

"Aaaaaaauuuuuugggghhhh, Dani – here it is – my baby juice."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.