My Granddaughter Dani - Cover

My Granddaughter Dani

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

With her acquiescence, I put my hand a little higher on her leg. Conversely, she pressed her palm tighter against my groin.

"Jamison?" she said with a lilt in her voice.

"Y-Yes Dani?"

"Are you hard because of me?"

"Y-Y-Yes Dani – I'm sorry?"

"What for, how long has it been since you've ... been with a woman?"

I started to cry as I took my hand away and removed hers from me. She got up a little and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm really sorry – you make me feel like I haven't felt in a very long time!"

"That's a good thing, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I suppose – but you, are my granddaughter ... that's what makes it wrong?"

"Jamison, how long has it been since you've had any sexual contact ... other than with yourself?" she said with a slight giggle.

"Just over two years, Dani – I thought I was OK with our flirting and all, but there's just no justification for a man my age and a young lady your age to do anything. Tell me – what do you want to do about this?"

"First, I need some food – soon please?"

I saw a nice place and pulled into the parking lot. I got out and went over and let my Dani out, taking her hand as we walked into the pizzeria.

"How charming this place is, bring all of your dates here?" she said sounding a little coquettish.

"Only the prettiest ones," I replied.

"You certainly are a smooth talker, you may just get lucky later!" she turned back to me and must've seen the part horrified, part hornified look on my face.

"They have Pizza and Chicken – whichever you want. It's not real greasy, like most places – all the ingredients are from local vendors. Can I order for you, Dani?"

She looked up at me and said, "Whatever you want, Jamie!" She squeezed my hand as I ordered, and then we took our number and our drinks to an empty table.

After setting down our drinks, she asked for my hands. I thought she was going to read my palm or something silly – all she wanted to do was hold my hands. The way she was looking at me terrified me.

"Did you recently break up with someone?" I asked.

"Why ... do you ask?" she said separating one hand to get a slurp from her drink -- I took the same opportunity.

"As much as I'd like to think you find me attractive, my guess is that you might be on the rebound from a relationship – am I right?"

"All of the guys I attract seem to have at least four hands, maybe more – I thought I found somebody, but on our third date he just expected me to strip off all of my clothes, so he could ... have his way with me. That's not what I want or what I'm looking for in my first lover. I want a man who I care for, and who cares about me – I thought maybe an older man"...

She regripped my hands looking into my eyes again, I felt something very deep, and it wasn't the expectation of sex, it was more – a benevolence, a warmth that washed across my heart.

"Number 355!"

"I'll get it," we both said at the same time, getting up together and getting the food. We brought it back and started to eat.

"Jamison, I don't know if you heard me before – I am a virgin!"

I picked up my drink and took a big long pull, then put it down, "And why would you tell me something so private and as intimate as that, Dani?"

"Jamison, the moment we saw each other at the airport I saw something in your eyes, and when we hugged I didn't want to let go of you, because I would like you to be my first."

Oh my god, oh my fucking god. This beautiful brunette with the body of Aphrodite and the blue eyes of an angel, wants me to be her first?

"Dani, are you sure about that – there are ... biological issues involved that should be completely talked about before we do anything. Besides that, I was about to explode in the car earlier – we may have to work ourselves up to coitus over time, so I don't have a mistake that causes you to go through any pain."

"Jamison, I understand. We should be clear that my mother, your daughter, doesn't need to find out about anything we do together – do you agree?"

"Completely, why don't we start out pretending we're grandfather and granddaughter, kind of a role playing exercise?"

"At the house you mean, I agree -- when we go out, I want to be your girlfriend, OK?"

"I can agree to that, since you're so beautiful Dani!"

We ate in silence for a while, me finishing the order of chicken I had and my girl having eaten over half of the pizza I ordered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.