Caught  - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Granny Ella discovers grandsons fetishes and decides he is mature and old enough to be her lover.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

This is the second chapter of "Caught," but you will understand the story better if you read "Caught Ch .1

I awoke the next morning feeling better than I have ever felt, as next to me lies Ella. No longer my grandmother but my lover, and I was so content of heart to have her lying by me.

I rolled closer to Ella and reached my hand over and cupped her lovely bosom in my hand and she whipered,

"That feels so nice Harold, we can do things later.

You moving in today?"

"That's righ Ella."

"Give me another hour and wake me up then."

I knew she was tired and I got up washed, and dressed.

Then close to the hour I had some bacon in the oven as it cooks much better and I had some eggs on the griddle, coffee and toast going as well.

"Oh what a nice breakfast Harold, having you live here will be great."

"Go out on the door step and grab me the paper please?"

I did so and as I am getting breakfast ready she sat at thetable reading the paper through those gold half-glasses

I came all over yesterday.

"Come here Harold."

I did so and she takes those sexy gold glasses and brushes them against my pants which were pushed out due to my erection.

"I like that you like messing with my reading glasses or other pairs. You said you had a good time with my gold square glasses?"

"Yeah Ella the ones with the half-moons."

"And how do you know that is what the reading part of bifocals is called?"

"Well I knew a lady, a neighbor really who I was friendly with. her husband died and I would help bringing in her groceries, when I saw her.

Well, one day I asked her about her glasses and what the half circles on the bottoms were for."

"And what did she tell you?" Asked Ella.

"She said, "Come on in and I will show you."

"So I went in and she told me to sit on the sofa.

I did so and she came over with a few pair of her glasses which were ovals and squarish with the half-moons and she had a newspaper with her.

She told me to put on a pair and look through both parts to see which was better for reading and as I am doing that she drags a pair over my crotch and smiled at me. Next thing I know my pants are on the floor and she has me in her mouth as she looks at me through her glasses and Ella is was so nice."

"Yes I see, you are even bigger now just from telling me about this. We could do that later if you would like."

"Oh Ella that would be great."

"It will be great for the both of us Harold."

We finished breakfast and I told her I wanted to go get my stuff and start moving in. Ella was very happy about that. I knew it as I saw changes in her.

Ella looked younger and was no doubt happier. And I am so glad I am the man making her happy.

I was back around three that afternoon with boxes of my stuff and Ella told me to put them in her large closet.

I am telling you, the feeling I had of being settled and having a hot older lady as my lover, has got to be the most wonderful thing that could happen in a young mans life.

"Harry, I would like you to dress up after supper in my clothes and I like it that you crossdress. But

But my clothes are a bit big on you and we can start going out and buying you skirts and blouses that will fit you better. I love your other side and I will help you with make-up and other things."

After a supper of burgers done out on the grille and baked taters. I dressed for Ella. I wore a black skirt with a white blouse with a ruffled V neck,

Ella's heels fit perfectly and I was starting to look good.

"Harold you look very nice but you need bosoms and I just happen to have a pair, I forgot to tell you earlier, but here they are."

"I mean you look like a carpenters dream, flat as a board and easy to screw ... now you'll look womanly."

.

"Wow, real fake bosoms with nipples even."

I took the blouse off and stuffed my mamories into the silky gold bra and they felt nice.

Ella came over and touched them up abit and telling me how they should be put in.

I put her blouse back on and Ella handed me her gold half-glasses with the beaded neck chain and a pair of clip-on pearl ear rings.

"Put these on Harold."

"You look so womanly."

"Harrold, you need a feminine name to go with your other side, you do know that ... right?"

"Think I would be going too far, giving myself a woman's name."

Ella looked at me in a funny way.

"Harold, your wearing a bra; fake boobs; a skirt;blouse;heels, oh here is a wig.You havemy half-glasses and ear rings and you think having a feminine name would get you in to this too far? That is funny."

"

"I have a few ideas for later but have you been practicing Hanon for finger exercise?"

"Not today Ella as I was moving in."

"Right, well do an hours worth of practice with at least fifteen minutes of Hanon in there. Do the

Hanon first as it loosens up your fingers, go over the 1,4 and 5seven chords of each key.

"I like looking at you dressed so womanly."

A while later Ella comes in and asks me to give her a demo of my efforts I did so and she was very pleased.

"Lets go to bed now Harold."

I followed her in and as she took off her clothes, she asked,

"Mind if I suck some cock?"

I answered whole heartedly, "Hell no."

So Ella is sitting on the side of the bed and I am standing there in front of her, skirt and slip pulled up and panties off to the side.

She takes all of me in one gulp and her mouth is so soft and warm inside, her tongue wiggling on the tip of my hard;red;and still swelling cock as she is bobbing her head back and forth with her silver oval glasses down her nose. That too was turning me on as the soft room light bounced off them.

Ella suprised me by reaching a hand up and touching my bosom. She took her gold half-round glasses that were resting upon them and rubbed them over my blouse covered boobs and at that moment I came in spades,

Damn that felt terrific.

Ella took the whole load, never once letting the fat red monster out. She knew what turned on a man and she loved it. so did I.

"So Harry, how was that?" Asked Ella.

"Just great Ella, you took the whole load, and then some!

"I wanted it bad and my idea of touching your tits with my half-glasses worked. Actually I have been reading up on the pyschiatry of fetishes. You do know that women like to play with each other ... right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.