Ashley II - Cover

Ashley II

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Returning home from a blacksmith conference, Bill finds that three men have attempted to kill his family. When he learns that they are part of a lunatic fringe group, his only option is to eliminate their leader and the other members of the group.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Ed came over to the house on Thursday night with a map of Fannin County that showed all of the best fishing places. He had purchased it at the big outdoor outlet not far from where we live. It showed the roads to use to reach all of those places, and Deep Hole and Frank Gross campgrounds were both shown on the map. We spent some time going over the roads in the area before he went home.

Ed and Esther arrived early on Friday morning. Esther had brought a suitcase with her, as she was staying until we returned on Sunday, or even Monday if it took that long. We had gone shopping on Thursday evening and had bought enough food and other things to last for over a week without our wives having to go out for anything, and had also gotten some things for our reconnaissance trip.

Ed and I loaded the SUV with a tent, sleeping bags, cooler and other necessities to make it look like we were campers. We also took our shotguns and pistols plus some camouflage clothing for our reconnaissance of the area around both campgrounds. The parting, when we were ready to leave, was very emotional. Ashley was all teared up, and Esther didn't look far from it. The only ones who looked happy were the twins.

"Da!" Chris said, as I held her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. She gurgled and cooed in happiness. I then gave her to Ed and received Carry from him. She giggled and cooed as well when daddy held her and kissed her. I gave her to Ashley when I finished, as Ed had given Chris to Esther. I gave Ashley a little peck on the cheek before we got in the SUV and headed off to the mountains.

We worked our way to the north-side of the city over our usual route. We made a quick stop at the park to change the batteries in the recorder, but left the same disk in there, as there was usually little on it, and we didn't expect a lot to happen this weekend.

Leaving there, we hit Georgia 400 and continued north. After a time 400 turned into US 19 which continued north, but became a two lane road some five miles south of Dahlonega. Taking highway 9 out of Dahlonega, we soon reached its intersection with GA highway 60. It was some twenty-seven miles up hwy. 60, through the Chattahoochee National Forest, to the road on the left that led to the Deep Hole Campground. We then worked our way down the gravel road to the campground.

Why you may be asking, were we going to Deep Hole Campground when Haskins and his group would be using the Frank Gross Campground? The answer is quite simple. By staying at Deep Hole and only visiting the other campground briefly, we weren't likely to be recognized or remembered if seen when we took out Haskins and his group of followers.

Arriving at Deep Hole Campground, we paid our fee for a three day stay to the attendant and were assigned a camp site. Deep Hole is run by an outside firm for the Forest Service, and they always have an employee there. Ed had brought along a medium size tent that we set up on our campsite, but we left the remainder of our gear in the SUV, as we were anxious to do our initial reconnaissance of the area.

We changed into our boots from our regular shoes and got out some small backpacks and canteens for our initial hike to check out the area. We skirted the Toccoa River for now and returned to highway 60 on foot. A short walk took us to Rock Creek Road, also known as Forest Service Road 69, which led to the Frank Gross Campground. We proceeded down it a short ways before turning back. The 5.2 mile gravel road to the campground is very twisted and steep in places.

Because of the rugged terrain in the area, we didn't feel it would be wise to attempt to cross the ridges between the two campgrounds on foot, as it would require too much time to make our escape after we got rid of Haskins and his people. We would check the Frank Gross Campground tomorrow. We had even brought fishing gear with us to use as the reason we were visiting there for the day.

After this partial reconnaissance, we circled around and back down the other side of hwy. 60 for a good distance checking the area before starting back to the Deep Hole Campground and finished setting up our campsite. Ed actually did a little fishing in the Toccoa River, as he has a State wide fishing permit with the various stamps required to take different kinds of fish. We had fried fish for dinner along with some other food that we had brought with us. The campground has a number of grills and picnic tables set up for campers and other visitors to use. There weren't many campers there on Friday night.

Saturday morning, we were up early and had a breakfast of fresh fruit and some freeze dried meals that we reconstituted. Following that, we loaded the fishing gear into the SUV and set out for the Frank Gross Campground and Recreation Area.

On the way there, we paid special attention to likely looking areas where we could leave our vehicle while dealing with Mark Haskins and his people. We saw several places that looked promising, and I would check them out later on foot. Arriving at the campground, we found only a few people already there. After parking the vehicle, Ed went to try the fishing in Rock Creek, while I started my reconnaissance of the area.

I really didn't find the area ideal for a training exercise. The area away from Rock Creek was rather steep and rugged, though the trees and underbrush did give good concealment and some protection. However, lines of sight were very limited and open areas were few and small. The area would present many difficulties in command and control plus coordination would be difficult as there was practically no cell phone signal in the general area, and none at all in the deep valley the campground was in. This area would require radio communication equipment, something that I didn't believe they would have, at least not with them.

The one thing that I could foresee was that it would be a good location for one man to attack a group, especially when they were spread out and out of contact with each other, or at night when they couldn't see well, or were asleep.

After a couple of hours of fishing, Ed joined me. He had moved down the creek some distance, and was well out of sight of the other people in the area. We returned to the areas along the access road where we had seen potential places to leave the vehicle. After scouting several locations, we settled on one that was far enough away from the campground to go unnoticed, but close enough to reach quickly when we needed to leave.

Having scouted the area to our satisfaction and selected a drop-off point, we returned to the campground by going further out into the forest and circling around.

"Did you have any luck?" a fisherman asked as we approached the campground from the area down the creek.

"Yes, a few!" Ed told him, and pulled out several good size trout that he had caught. "Had to release a good number of smaller ones though," he added. On returning to our vehicle, Ed put the fish on ice in our cooler then we returned to Deep Hole Campground.

Once back in camp, Ed cleaned the fish while I started a small fire in the grill near our campsite. We put the fish on to roast in aluminum foil with herb seasoning. While the fish cooked, I began going over with Ed what I had learned from my reconnaissance of the area. We had been discussing what I had found and marking things on our map for a short while when we were interrupted by another camper.

"Where did you go?" he asked, as he approached our camp site.

"We went over to the campground at Rock Creek to check out the fishing," Ed told the fellow, an older man.

"You could have fished here, and not had to deal with the road going down there," he told us.

"Yes, I fished here yesterday, but wanted to see what the fishing was like there. I had to release a number of small fish that took my bait, but did catch several good size trout!" Ed told him with a smile.

"You fish up here often?" the fellow asked.

"No, I usually fish down south of here, especially around the Lake Lanier and Lake Oconee areas," Ed told him. "We're just up here on a bit of a vacation," he finished.

"Your friend doesn't fish?" the fellow asked.

"No, he's a nature lover and likes to hike in the woods while I fish," Ed assured him. The campground had filled up while we had been away, and now all eight campsites were occupied. The fellow returned to his campsite and the fish cooking there. We could detect the aroma coming from it. We returned to our discussion of the area around the Frank Gross Campground while there was still light enough to see the map. We stayed up late that night discussing how to handle Haskins and his group.

We didn't get up until late the next morning, and started packing up after breakfast. We were ready to leave by 10:30 that morning. Our inquisitive neighbor hadn't returned to ask any more questions, and appeared to have gone off fishing again that morning.

We stopped in Dahlonega to have lunch. Something besides fish and freeze dried food anyway. We found a nice enough place to eat, and then continued on our way home, reaching there by late afternoon. It had been a very instructive trip. Our wives were very glad to see us, and thankful that we had called when we were a-half hour away.

Our wives were waiting for us on the porch when we pulled up in the front yard. Ashley came into my arms as soon as I got out of the SUV, and I kissed her long and hard. Ed was also busy with Esther.

"Did everything go all right?" she asked when we came up for air.

"Yes, it went fine. We'll have to go up there together sometime. It's really quite a nice location," I told her.

"How were things here?" I asked her.

"We had trouble sleeping, and the girls were upset that you weren't here," Ashley told me.

"Upset... ?" I asked not understanding.

"Every time they woke up, they would look around and if they didn't soon see you they would start to pout, pushing their lower lip out and looking sulky. Eventually they would start to cry, and we would have to hold them for a while. They are definitely Daddy's girls. They're asleep now," she told me. That statement was closely followed by crying coming from the house.

"Oh dear! They're awake!" Ashley said.

"Guess I need to see what my daughters want," I said, as I headed into the house. Ed was right behind me along with our wives.

"Da!!" my daughters said and giggled as soon as they saw Ed and me. They were on their feet by the time we got to them, smiling broadly, and they had their arms out so we could pick them up. The first thing that I noticed after picking Carry up and she snuggled up against me, was that she was wet.

"Is Chris wet too?" I asked Ed, who had picked her up.

"Yes, definitely!" he replied. Chris was snuggled up against him also and was still smiling.

"We need to go upstairs and change them," I told him, and we both headed for the stairs.

Back down stairs afterward, the girls didn't want us to put them down, but we had things to do that couldn't be put off. We handed them to our wives, but they weren't happy about that, and let us know about it quickly.

"Bring them out on the porch, and they can watch us," I told Ashley and Esther.

Outside Ed and I set up the tent to allow it to thoroughly dry before we packed it up again. The twins watched us and wanted to see what the tent was. Ashley and Esther brought them down on the lawn and let them investigate the tent while Ed and I finished unloading the SUV. After getting everything sorted out and put away, Ed and I took over playing with the girls while our wives made dinner.

Later that night, Ashley was as passionate and as needful as I had ever seen her. We showered together after the girls were in bed for the night and Ed and Esther had gone home. I rubbed soap into and over her skin for a long time as the water poured down on us.

We finally got out of the shower and dried off, after which Ashley pulled me into bed with her. Following a little hugging and kissing, she moved down and took my cock in her mouth. It had been a long time since we had begun showering, and I had been hard the entire time, so it didn't take long for me to start coming in her sweet mouth and down her throat. Ashley shook and shuddered as she finished me off.

"My turn!" I told her after I had recovered, and moved her over to the edge of the mattress. She knew what was coming and spread her legs wide for a good licking. She moaned and cooed in pleasure, as I worked on her, and had a couple of minor orgasms. I continued to work on her, and she thrust herself against my face as she pulled on my hair in an effort to get me deeper in her. I could tell that she was nearing a major orgasm when suddenly her legs snapped shut on my head, as she screamed and went rigid.

My face was covered in pussy juice by the time her legs relaxed and I could breathe again. Ashley just lay there on the bed. She was still breathing hard and there were tears all down her face. I went to clean up while she recovered. She got up and cleaned up later. We lay in bed and hugged and kissed for a while after that before Ashley pulled me over on top of herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.