Ashley II - Cover

Ashley II

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Returning home from a blacksmith conference, Bill finds that three men have attempted to kill his family. When he learns that they are part of a lunatic fringe group, his only option is to eliminate their leader and the other members of the group.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"We're staying the night," Esther told Ed, as we entered the front door and kissed our wives. "The girls are sleeping in our bed with us - just in case." There wasn't any argument from Ed.

I had noticed that Ashley was unusually nervous tonight when I kissed her, but put it down to all of us being nervous, and went to reset the alarm system.

Upstairs we let Ed shower first. That was when I found out just how upset Ashley really was. She had checked on the girls and when she came back into the bed room, she came right into my arms and cried her eyes out.

"What's wrong, Sweetie?" I asked after a time when she seemed a little better.

"I killed two men today!" she mumbled through her tears and ragged breathing before she hiccuped. I hugged her tighter and kissed her face.

"Sweetie, Sweetie, they would have killed you, Esther and the girls if they hadn't been stopped," I told her gently.

"I know ... but I still killed them!" Ashley moaned in agitation, through her tears.

"Sweetie, sometimes that's what it takes to stay alive. You didn't do anything to cause them to show up here and start shooting. Tomorrow, Ed and I will try to find out who they were and why they came here to kill us, but none of this was your fault," I reassured her and kissed her again.

I finally got Ashley settled down some, and we went in and took our shower together. I've mentioned before just how much I love showering with Ashley. It has just gotten better and better since we have been married. When she was pregnant, it was really fantastic to wash her enlarged belly and breasts. After she delivered the girls, her breasts were so large and so sensitive with the girls sucking on them all of the time that Ashley was in a constant state of arousal, and our sex life had been fantastic even though I had to stay out of her pussy much of the time, as she didn't want to get pregnant again too soon. Twins are a lot to deal with.

We showered together tonight as we usually do, and I washed her sweet body and rubbed soap into her skin for an extra long time. We were both very excited by the time we turned the water off, and had just barely gotten out of the shower before Ashley bent over the sink and begged me to take her from behind.

"Fuck me, Bill. Fuck my bum as long and as hard as you can," Ashley begged me.

God, I was so hard by then that I plunged straight into her, and we fucked like wild animals until we both came like crazy. We were also both hot and sweaty by then, but too tired to shower again and just dried off and dropped into bed without any clothes at all.

We awoke in the morning with the ceiling fan blowing cool air on us and our bodies stiff from sleeping under it all night without any covers, or clothes. Shortly there came a tap on the bedroom door.

"Can you turn the house alarm off?" Esther asked through the door, when I answered.

"Just a second, Esther," I told her and reached over for the alarm control and turned it off.

"OK, Esther. It's off," I called.

"I'll be down in a few minutes, Mother," Ashley called from beside me.

"I need another shower this morning but just a short one," she told me quietly.

"All right, Dear. We'll start breakfast. The twins are hungry," Esther told us through the still closed door. Ashley and I both got up then and headed for the bathroom.

"Oh no you don't, Mister!" Ashley said in no uncertain terms, as we reached the shower. "You go shave while I shower, or I'll never get downstairs for breakfast."

By the time I shaved, did my teeth and sat on the can for a while, Ashley had finished her shower and started to take care of her morning business, while I showered.

When we got downstairs, we found that Ed and Esther had prepared breakfast, and Esther was feeding the twins in their highchairs. They were their usual mess with cereal all over their mouths, hands, clothes, in their hair, and on the chairs. They got as much on themselves as they got in themselves at this age.

"Oh dear!" Ashley exclaimed on seeing the girls.

"Mama" they both giggled, and clapped their little hands, scattering baby cereal everywhere.

"Don't worry, Dear," Esther told her, "It will all clean up, and they have managed to eat enough to keep them satisfied for several hours at least."

We all had breakfast then while the girls played in the cereal left on the trays of their highchairs.

"I need to go over the stuff we got from that bunch yesterday," I told everyone during breakfast.

"I'll give you a hand, Bill," Ed volunteered, as he finished eating. He was still as thin as he had always been for as long as I have known him. I knew that Esther kept him fed at least as well as Ashley did me, and I had gained ten pounds since we had been married.

"I'll clean up in here and mind the twins," Esther volunteered, as she finished eating.

"Yes, I need to do the laundry and clean the rugs from the hall. I don't know if I can get the rest of the blood out of them or not," Ashley said.

"If it won't come out, we'll get new runners for the hall and the stairs. That may be the best solution anyway. There would still be particles of blood in them that could be traced, no matter how clean they looked," I told them. "I'll just burn the old ones to get rid of the evidence. We can go to get new ones this afternoon."

"All right," Ashley agreed with a sigh. "I still need to go over the floor up there and the stairs, too."

With that settled and breakfast finished, Ed and I were ready to head for the computer room when the news came on the radio that had been playing in the background. It was the local news and talk radio station, and they had the news on the hour and the half hour.

"The police are investigating a vehicle accident and fire that occurred last night at the north end of Lake Lanier. A late model sedan went off the road and down the embankment before catching fire and exploding. There were three unidentified bodies found in the remains of wrecked vehicle. All were badly burned. The police are being quoted as, 'being suspicious of this being an accident', and at least one sheriff's deputy has been quoted as calling it 'the results of a gangland killing'. We'll have more information for you as it becomes available."

"Was that... ?" Ashley began.

"Yes, that was our visitors from yesterday," I told her. Ed and I headed for the computer room then while Esther and Ashley started on cleaning up the twins.

The process that we followed then was familiar to us now, as it was the same one that we had used for the Diversified people that I had eliminated before. We weren't going to call Frank in on this one however, as I had a definite feeling that this was a personal problem and not a corporate one.

I ran the three man's names through several social media sites with only a smattering of results. These were after all older men and not part of the new generation that felt the need to be in constant contact with all of their friends. Following that, we tried several business sites with not much better results. We weren't getting very far.

"Let me try something," Ed asked after a while. I let him set at the computer, and he referred to a 3 x 5 card that he had taken from his shirt pocket. In no time we were on what I recognized as the police site that Frank had used.

"How did you do that!?" I asked Ed in amazement.

"Frank isn't as smart as he thinks he is," Ed told me. "I could watch what he was typing in the reflection of the keyboard in that picture you have over the computer. When you have to do as many reports as I did in the Army, you learn to touch type in self-defense, or you never get done. So I could follow his typing.

"Also when you were showing him out, I used the 'Recent History' feature on your computer to see where he had been and copied it all down. I figured it might come in handy one day," Ed told me.

"Damn, I would never have thought of that, Ed," I told him in amazement before adding, "let's see what we can find out about those three." Again we were sadly disappointed. Apart from a few traffic tickets, there really wasn't much on the three of them.

"Just your standard, upright, honest citizens, who suddenly decided to go out and murder a family!" Ed said very sarcastically. I couldn't blame him. It was very disturbing.

"What about the word that Ashley said one of them spoke after he shot at her?" I asked.

"What was it again?" Ed asked.

"Mutant!" I answered.

We ran the word on several browsers to see what we could come up with. There were medical definitions, and biological stuff on sites offering different kinds of medical samples. There were sites for comic book characters, a popular turtle show, and various video games. There were also sites for various strange musical bands that had the word in their name.

Finally after much searching there was a reference on one site to a group known as the 'Sons of Man'. For some reason, call it instinct, I was drawn to this, and went in search of more information. There were many references to books and a song with a similar title. There were many other references to various religious meanings of the term, but little else, until I got very far back on the list of one browser where there was a reference to an obscure organization known as "The Sons of Man". They were purported to be an anti-mutant organization dedicated to keeping the human race pure, and calling for the elimination of all types of research on biological diversity or the mutation of plants or animals - but most especially not allowing any biological tampering with human genes or beings. "BINGO!!" That sounded to me like what we were looking for.

Ed had been helping Ashley with removing the rugs and cleaning the hall floor and stairs while I had been doing all of this looking, and I went to find him.

"Ed, I think that I've found something. You want to come and have a look at it?" I asked.

"Sure, Bill. Just give us a minute," Ed asked. I lent them a hand to finish what they were doing, and shortly Ed was looking at what I had found.

"Yes. I believe that sounds like what we are looking for, but how do we track them down?" he asked.

"We go back to the website that you got from Frank, and try to trace them, but not using my computer or yours either. Let's go to the county library, and use their computer. Even if they are able to trace where the intrusion on their site came from, it won't lead to us," I told him.

"Yes, that's a good idea, Bill!" Ed admitted.

"Ashley do we need anything at the store?" I asked before we left.

"Dish detergent, paper towels, and a new mop. I'm throwing the old one out after yesterday and today," she told me.

"All right. Ed and I are going out. We need to go to the library to use their computer," I told her.

"Is ours broken?" she asked.

"No, but I don't want anyone where we are going on it to be able to trace the use back to us," I told her.

"All right. You won't be too long, will you?" she asked, and I could see that she was frightened.

"No, we'll only be a short while," I assured her, and took her in my arms and kissed her. "We'll be back as soon as we can," I assured her.

We picked up the items that Ashley needed at the big box store in our town, but instead of using the library there, we went to one in a nearby town in the next county. They had a large new regional library that had opened just a few years ago. It was very modern, and had a number of public use computers. The library in our town was small, crowded, and rather old in addition to being poorly located for easy access.

We needed to wait a short time to get on one of the computers there, but were soon on the site, and I typed in 'The Sons of Man'. There wasn't a lot even on this police site, but there were several references to the picketing of a number of companies that did biological research, and the arrest of one Mark Haskins for threats against the people working at one of the companies.

A further search on Mark Haskins revealed that he had been arrested on several occasions for illegal picketing, and making threats against various people. He was listed as the leader of the Sons of Man group.

"It would appear that they have gone from threats to direct action," Ed said on reading the report on the screen.

"Yes, it would appear so," I said and copied down his last known address.

"What say, we take a trip tomorrow, and visit the addresses of those three men and their leader?" I asked Ed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.