Ghost Stories - Cover

Ghost Stories

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 19

BACK ON THE BATH TUB

Dimitri was shocked at what he was looking. On the picture he took, were four people. He saw Cameron opposite of Donovan and Stephanie on the same side as Donovan.

But on Donovan's lap was the fourth person. The person sitting on Donovan's lap wasn't Linda, but she wore the clothes Linda had when they ate at Wagamama. The girl was very pale, had long black curly hair, dark eyes and unlike Linda who had a flat nose, hers was hooked.

The girl on the picture was Rebecca.


Dimitri sighed with fear, as he finished telling his story. Stacy, Gabriella and Peter stared at him, with a look of fear in their eyes. Mike put his fingers on his chin.

Josh then spoke.

Josh: I take it that his ex possessed his current girlfriend's body. No wonder she didn't want pictures of Linda taken.

They all heard a large thunder sound coming from outside the cabin. They knew it was still pouring very heavily outside. That made the atmosphere that they were in even scarier.

Mendez sipped his beer can, and then spoke.

Mendez: Interesting story Dimitri!!! But since we are all telling each other all our disturbing stories, I suppose it's time to tell mine!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.