Gary's Girl
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gary (from Just One Kiss) is back. He's dating his best friend's little sister. Everything is great until one little incident...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

~Gary~

I woke up to the smell of lavender. I turned my head and the pillow beneath me smelled of female. I quickly opened my eyes and was relieved I still had my clothes on. For a moment I thought I had fucked Tiffany the stripper. I raised my body up from the bed and looked at the clock on the nightstand that read it was past eleven in the morning. Well so much for heading back to school to make my morning classes.

I felt my head pounding and touched my nose to realize it probably looked like a balloon. I slowly got up from the bed and took a look at the room that I was in. The walls were a soft crème color and the bed spread was a light blue color with white roses. There were a few pairs of shoes on the floor some high heels some flats. The closet was left slightly open, displaying neatly hung clothes in order of colors.

Where the fuck was I? I wondered for a moment. I couldn't remember anything past falling on the floor and blacking out at the bar. Suddenly I smelled food. My stomach instantly began to growl.

"Hello?" I called out and opened the door to the room.

I saw Ginger swaying her nice hips to the beat of Janet Jackson's "That's the way love goes." She turned when she heard me. There she was wearing what looked like a really long t-shirt and nothing else. Her red hair was pinned up with a few loose strands hanging down. She wore no makeup but still managed to look hot as hell. She stood by the stove holding a spatula in her hand which she instantly put down when she saw me.

"Hey you. You finally woke up, sleepyhead." She flashed me a big smile.

"What happened?" I asked scratching my head.

She grabbed a remote that was next to her on the kitchen counter top and turned down the radio. "Well you passed out at the bar. I had just gotten there when I heard Trevor bitching."

I felt embarrassed. "Oh. Sorry. I had a bad night."

She cocked her head to the side. "You want to talk about it?"

I nodded. "No. I rather not, but thank you for offering."

"Well why don't you go wash up, I'm making you some breakfast."

"I can tell. Smells awesome."

She blushed. "Thanks, it's just eggs, bacon and some waffles. I had to try out my new waffle maker."

That made me smile. A little.

"You want some coffee? Wasn't sure if you were a coffee drinker or not."

"Yeah ... love coffee. I'd like some."

"Ok, well, go wash up," she ordered in a cheerful voice. "Bathroom is right over there." She pointed to the door near the bedroom.

I headed off to the bathroom. As soon as I saw my reflection I nearly choked. My nose was swollen and the color purple. I saw some mouthwash near the sink so I grabbed one of the disposable Dixie cups Ginger had there and poured some mouthwash in it. I gargled for a few seconds and spit it out. I rinsed my mouth and washed my face.

I went back out and immediately smelled the coffee. Ginger was piling my plate up with eggs, bacon and two big waffles. My stomach growled again.

"Hey, hope you're hungry," she said and set the plate down. "I'll get you some coffee."

I took a seat at the tiny table she had that was meant for two people. I started eating the eggs which had cheese melted on top. They were so fucking good!

Ginger came back and set a cup of coffee and some orange juice down. "You want crème? Sugar?"

"Nah I'm cool I drink it black."

Ginger smiled again. "Oh straight up like that huh?"

"Yeah," I said and took a quick sip of the strong coffee. It was awesome.

Ginger came to join me at the table. She hadn't piled her plate as high as mine.

"Sorry that you had to bring me here," I said quietly.

She shrugged. "It's ok sweetie. You know I care about you."

I raised a brow. "You do?"

She laughed heartily. "Of course I do. You were always more than just a customer to me."

I was shocked to hear this. I always just thought of myself as one of Ginger's regulars but it was nice to hear someone cared.

We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence.

"Anyway ... I guess I should be heading back to school today. I don't have any classes until tomorrow but still I want to head back-" I started to say.

Just then I heard my cell phone ringing. I hadn't realized I had my phone in my jean pocket. I got my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was my mom. Shit!

"Um ... excuse me," I said to Ginger and stood up to go to the bedroom.

"Yellow!" I answered.

"Gary ... are you at school?" My mother asked in a calm, but pissed off voice.

"Y-yeah mom of course," I lied.

"Well Danny called me this morning and told me you were here last night. What's the deal with that?"

Damnit! Why did Danny have to go and snitch? Couldn't he just keep his mouth shut?

"Yeah mom, I just stopped by to visit Lila. I missed her." I cringed at that lie.

"Don't bullshit me Gary. I know you're in town. Now we need to talk. I can't have you messing up in school. You know that it's costing me a pretty penny."

I sighed. "I know mom. Look, I'm sorry ok? I'm heading back to school later on today."

"You need to come over for lunch. Your grandmother knows you're in town too."

I cursed silently. How the hell did my grandmother know? That fucking big mouth Danny!

"I just had breakfast mom-"

"I don't care. If you don't eat, that's fine but meet us at lunch at Landry's. Noon. Don't be late."

She hung up on me. I clicked the end call button on my phone and slid it back into my pocket. When I went out to the kitchen, Ginger was already cleaning up.

"You need some help?" I offered.

She nodded. "No I'm good. Who called?"

"My mom. She wants me to go have lunch with her. I told her I was stuffed but she insisted."

Ginger's glow seemed to fade. "Oh. Well ... did you want to hang out before you head back to school?" She asked hopefully.

"I-I don't know if I can. I mean-"

Her face showed disappointment.

"Um ... Ok I'll tell you what, why don't you come have lunch with me and my mom so that way we can hang out a little before I head on back?"

She smiled. "Your mom? Oh gosh just don't tell her what I do for a living ok?"

"Oh my grandmother will be there too. Yeah she's not very open minded but I'm sure she'll love you. I'll just tell them you're a friend of mine."

Ginger laughed sweetly. "Well I am older than you."

I blinked. Ginger couldn't be older than 23. "How old are you?"

"27 going on 28 in a few months."

"Oh shit. I always thought you were about my age."

She bit her lower lip and grinned. "Nope. I'm older and wiser than you Gary."

I laughed. "Ok."

"Let me get dressed first ok?"

I waited for Ginger to get dressed. I really wasn't in the mood to see my mom or grandmother. I figured taking Ginger along would prevent them from bitching at me. They didn't like to bitch at me when I had friends around.

A few minutes later, Ginger stepped out looking absolutely breathtaking in a long green and white maxi dress. Her red hair was neatly brushed and loose. She wore hardly any make up and just a hint of red colored lip gloss.

"Ok, all ready," she said cheerfully and grabbed her purse that was on the couch.

"Wow..."I was overwhelmed by her beauty. "You look so pretty."

She blushed again. "Thanks."

We went in Ginger's car down to Landry's. We got there about fifteen minutes late, thanks to my mom for the short notice.

When we got there, I spotted my mom and grandmother sitting at a table near the windows. We got to the table and my mom's jaw dropped when she saw Ginger with me.

"Hey mom," I said greeting her and bent down to kiss her cheek. "Hey grandma," I did the same to my grandmother.

"Gary," my mom said never taking her eyes off Ginger.

"Oh, this is Ginger, she's a friend of mine."

"Hi," Ginger said politely extending her hand out to my mom.

"Hello," My mom said softly as she shook Ginger's hand.

"And this is my grandmother, grandma, this is Ginger."

They exchanged handshakes and afterwards I pulled out a chair for Ginger. We both stat across the table from my mom and grandmother.

"What in the world happened to your nose?" My mom asked.

I shrugged. "I got in a fight that's all."

She sighed. "Gary..."

"It's ok mom I'm fine."

"You need to use your brain instead of your fist to resolve issues," my grandmother lectured me.

"Yes, Gary she's right. Don't go losing your temper."

If my mother only knew the reason why I had gotten in a fight, she'd probably faint. Having grown up in a strict household, my mom probably never even heard the word incest before.

"Oh ... well I didn't know you'd be bringing a guest," my grandmother said curtly as she tried to change the subject.

My grandmother had always been so prim and proper ever since I could remember. She was a striking looking woman. Even in her 60's she looked beautiful. Her red hair had some streaks of white and her green eyes were as vibrant as always. My mom inherited her green eyes from my grandmother but ended up with strawberry blonde hair. I didn't get green eyes. Instead I got most of my looks from my deadbeat father who moved to live in another state after divorcing my mom when I was 16.

"Well Ginger and I were hanging out so I figured why not let her meet the two most important women in my life?"

My mom scoffed. "Well, anyway it's nice to meet you young lady."

"Likewise," Ginger said softly.

"I thought you'd bring Lila," my mom said underneath her breath so that Ginger wouldn't hear.

"Um Lila and I broke up last night mom. Ginger comforted me," I said out loud.

Ginger giggled.

My mom and grandmother didn't find that funny.

"Young man, you are a senior in college now. You need to act like an adult," My grandmother warned me.

"What are you majoring in?" My mom asked Ginger.

Ginger began to fidget.

"She's a psychology major," I blurted out.

"I think she can answer for herself," my grandmother snapped.

Ginger looked uncomfortable. "Um ... well yes I'm a psychology major."

My grandmother eyed her carefully. "And what do you plan on doing with a psychology degree? Those things are sometimes so worthless. Kids now days should be majoring in law, or medicine or even engineering. Psychology will get you nowhere."

"She can always work at the Betty Ford Clinic meeting some celebrities," I joked. Again, neither of them laughed.

"Gary, behave," my mom warned.

The waiter came by to take some drink orders. My mom and grandmother ordered iced tea, I ordered a Coke and Ginger ordered some water.

"So Ginger what do your parents do for a living?" My grandmother went on to investigate.

Ginger slumped her shoulders. "Um well my parents are deceased. They died in a car accident.

My heart went out to Ginger I had no idea her parents had died.

Finally my grandmother's face softened a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said.

"Me too," my mom chimed in.

I reached under the table and squeezed her hand letting her know I too was sorry to hear that.

Ginger sat up straight. "Thank you."

The waiter came by then to take our food order. Ginger and I ordered a fruit salad and decided to share it since we had already had a huge breakfast but we didn't want to insult my mother and grandmother by not ordering anything.

"So Gary is that why you came down here yesterday? To break up with Lila? That was unnecessary," my mom said.

"Well actually mom, she broke up with me so yeah..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.