Gary's Girl - Cover

Gary's Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gary (from Just One Kiss) is back. He's dating his best friend's little sister. Everything is great until one little incident...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

~Lila~

The next day, was Friday. It was when Gary was supposed to arrive. I woke up extra, extra early to avoid seeing Ben. Oh god ... I could still taste his kiss...

I went to my morning classes and afterwards went over to Flanna's apartment to hang out. I needed to stay out of my apartment as much as possible until Gary arrived.

I stayed out until about five and then headed back to the apartment to take a shower and get ready for my man. When I got there though, I heard Gary's voice! Oh shit!

"Hey! There she is!" Gary was talking to Ben in the living room. He got up from the couch and rushed towards me. He lifted me up in his arms and hugged me. He spun me around making me yelp.

"Stop!" I laughed. "Put me down!"

Gary put me down and kissed me hard! I gasped as his slobbered all over me. He didn't give me a chance to kiss him slowly. He just dove in and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I pushed him away since I knew Ben was looking. Ben's eyes met mine and he looked away. I felt my face get hot.

"So did you miss me, beautiful?" Gary asked cupping my face in his big hands.

"Of course I did! I missed you a lot!" I said softly.

"So ... how you two been?" Gary asked us both. Ben and I looked at each other and then looked away.

"Good, everything's good," I said nervously.

"You ok?" Gary asked me.

"I'm fine. I didn't expect you home so early. I haven't even gotten dressed or taken a shower."

Gary smirked. "Yeah well ... you look fine the way you are. Let's go out to eat and then we can shower together."

Ben flashed Gary some mean looking eyes.

"Uh well let me just freshen up and we can go out ok?"

Gary agreed and I went off to freshen up.

~Ben~

Gary had arrived a few minutes just before Lila got there. I didn't know how to behave around my best friend. I had known Gary for so many years that for the first time I didn't know how to talk to him. He didn't notice the change in me because he spent the first ten minutes talking about school and his new friends and so on.

Then Lila walked in. It was an incredibly awkward moment. Not to mention when he lifted her up in his arms and kissed her. I secretly made a fist trying to stop myself from wanting to punch out my best friend. I had to remind myself that Lila was Gary's Girl not mine.

When Lila went to freshen up, I was stuck with Gary. I didn't know what else to say so I said the first stupid thing that came to mind.

"I met Lila's friend Flanna."

Gary raised a brow. "Oh yeah? Is she hot?"

I tried to look excited. "Oh hell yeah bro. She's got a nice ass and body and her face is pretty. I think I'll ask her out."

Gary high-fived me. "Way to go bro."

"So has my girl been behaving or have all those college pricks tried to pick up on her?"

No just her own brother, I want to say but didn't.

"Nah. I make sure of that," I assured him.

"Good, good. I wouldn't want my girl even thinking of another man."

How about her brother? I want to ask but I didn't.

Lila came out of her room wearing a short blue jean skirt and a black camisole looking top. I found it a little hard to breathe looking at her.

"Ok ... I'm ready," she announced cheerfully.

"Oh look at you baby. You are looking fiiiinnnee!" Gary gawked.

I fought hard to keep my cool. "You two have fun," I said nonchalantly and walked past Lila. Our eyes met for a moment. I could smell her perfume as I walked past her.

~Lila~

Gary and I went to have dinner at a local Italian restaurant downtown. Since it was a Friday night, you can imagine how crowded the restaurant was. Gary and I had to wait over thirty minutes to get a table.

Once we were finally seated, we were able to talk and catch up on things.

"What's with Ben? He seems I don't know ... kind of distant," Gary asked me.

I slowly unfolded the cloth napkin and placed it on my lap. "He seems the same to me," I lied.

"He told me you introduced him to Flanna."

I nodded.

"He says she's hot. He was thinking of asking her out."

I felt my heart break slightly. "Oh..."

Gary smirked. "It'll be good for him you know. He hasn't had a girlfriend in a long time. He needs some pussy."

I cringed. "Gary..."

He laughed. "Sorry love. But anyway, what's new with you?"

I shrugged. "Not much just going to my classes, hanging out with Flanna, calling you." Kissing my brother ... I wanted to add but I didn't. "What about you? What's keeping you so busy that you can't pick up the phone and call me or at least text me."

Gary sighed. "So it's like that?"

"I'm just saying..."

"Look babe, I'm sorry ok? I know I haven't been the best boyfriend, but you have to understand that school is kicking my ass right now. I've been so busy and plus I've decided to join a frat."

I raised a brow. "You want to join a frat? I thought you weren't into frats?"

Gary shrugged. "I wasn't before but these guys are a bunch of cool dudes that I get along with."

"What about Ben? I thought he was your best friend?" I asked.

"He is darling. He is. It's just that we don't go to the same school anymore. He'll always be my best pal. And you'll always be my best gal."

The waitress came over to bring us breadsticks and take our drink orders. Gary ordered a coke and I ordered a diet coke.

"I really missed you," I began. "I mean there were some nights that I cried because I didn't get to talk to you."

"I'm sorry babe. Look, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend from this point on. I'll visit you at least once a month and I will call or at least text you every day."

I smiled slightly. If he would have told me that several days ago I would have been in seventh heaven, but now that Ben and I had kissed ... it was so different.

"Hey maybe next time I come down Ben can join us as in a double date. He'll bring your friend Flanna."

I didn't like that idea one bit. "Um I hate double dates. I want you all to myself."

Gary laughed. "Aww babe, don't be like that. This way I can hang out with my best pal and my best gal."

"We'll see..." I said and left it as that.

~Ben~

After Lila left with Gary, I decided to go to the grocery store since I realized we hardly had any food. Lila and I would often take turns buying groceries. It was supposed to be her week but she was obviously too wrapped up with Gary to remember.

I went down to the local grocery store. I got some peanut butter, bananas, chicken, bread, milk and cereal. I was heading towards the ice cream section when I spotted him.

He was shopping as well. His cart was fuller than mine. I stared too much I was even creeping myself out. He spotted me and I quickly turned to the next aisle.

I hoped he hadn't seen me. I didn't think he knew who I was anyway. He knew Lila but not me, I don't think. I peeked around to see if he was still there but he was gone. I went to get some Cherry Garcia ice cream, Lila's favorite, and then went to the next aisle to get some chips where I spotted him again.

I looked again this time not being as creepy. He looked happy. Really happy actually. I wanted to ask him a lot of questions. I wanted to ask what it feels like to be in an incestuous relationship. I wanted to know it all.

He saw me and I turned away and quickly turned my cart to get out of the aisle, but a lady and her three kids were right behind me. I accidently bumped her cart hard.

"Hey! Watch it!" She yelled at me.

"S-sorry," I muttered. Then a bunch of frozen vegetable boxes fell out of her cart. I felt my face turning bright red.

"Look what you did!" She continued to yell.

"I said I was sorry, let me help." I started picking up the boxes that seemed to have flown everywhere.

I heard footsteps and realized he'd come over to help too. Shit!

"Oh thank you," the lady said to him and then looked at me and frowned. She pushed her cart past me and her three kids trailed her.

I got the courage to look at him feeling terribly embarrassed. "You look familiar, he said to me.

"I'm Ben. Lila's brother. She was in your graduating class."

"Ah yes, that's right. Lila. How is she?" He asked.

I wanted to tell him that she was doing well and that she had kissed me and I kissed her and I didn't know what steps to take next, but I didn't.

"She's doing good, she's been busy with school."

He nodded. "I'm Ethan by the way," he extended his hand out.

I shook the hand of my new hero. "Nice to meet you."

"Well, I have to get going. My girlfriend is waiting for me. I'm supposed to cook tonight. She's been craving Italian food a lot," He beamed and I suddenly felt so envious.

"How is Emma?" I asked curiously. I wanted to see if it was in fact Emma he was referring to.

"She's doing real good. She's ... um she's pregnant," Ethan said modestly. "She's got a job interview with Channel six next week."

I didn't really hear the part about the job interview. I had only heard the pregnant part and I felt my entire body go numb. "She's p-pregnant?" I asked nervously.

Ethan nodded proudly. "Yup. She's only like five months so far."

Jealous. So jealous. If Gary ever found out I was sure he'd be jealous too.

"Well congratulations?" I said not sounding so sure.

"Thanks," he said and looked at his watch. I knew he had to go cook for his very pregnant and sexy big sister. I bet all the guys in town were jealous of Ethan.

"Oh and I wish her luck on her job interview. I hope she gets it," I added.

He smiled. "Yeah she'll do great I'm sure. Well ... I'll see you around." He said and left.

I wanted to ask him if we could hang out sometime because there were a lot of questions I had for him but instead I just stood in the middle of the store until Ethan was out of sight. I couldn't get the image of Emma and her swollen belly out of my mind.

~Lila~

After dinner, Gary and I got home and Ben was out. I figured it'd be a perfect time for Gary and I to shower together. We walked in the apartment holding hands and kissing all over each other.

"Oh baby ... I've missed this," he said as he squeezed my ass.

We went to my room and slowly started undressing each other. "Want to shower with me?" I asked desperately.

"You know it, baby..." Gary kissed my neck.

We jumped in the shower and kissed under the falling water. Gary put me against the shower wall and stood behind me. He moved my hair out of the way and kissed the back of my neck and slowly trailed kisses down my back. I closed my eyes and enjoy my boyfriend's kisses.

Gary kissed his way back up and pressed his body against mine. "I'm going to fuck you baby ... Oh I've missed you..."

I felt him reach down to spread my legs.

"I want to feel you in me," I urged.

He slid himself inside of me. I pressed my hands against the wall and enjoyed. Gary stood behind me pumping in and out. I closed my eyes trying hard to concentrate on my boyfriend but I kept thinking of Ben.

I still remembered how his hand felt touching my face and how warm his kiss was. I had liked the way his tongue pressed against mine for that one second...

"Mmmm!" I cried out.

"Oh yess ... you're going to cum aren't you baby?" Gary whispered in my ear.

"Mmmhmmm," I moaned. For a moment I imagined it was Ben fucking me and not Gary. A rush of excitement suddenly went through my entire body. Here I was thinking about incest, something so taboo and I wanted to do it.

"F-faster," I urged.

Gary moved faster. His cock was pounding me. "Like that?" Gary asked breathlessly.

"Y-yes ... oh fuck!"

"Oh baby ... you feel so good ... so fucking good ... I'm going to cum ... I'm so close..." Gary groaned.

I licked my lips and I swore I could still taste Ben's kiss.

"Mmmmggghhh! Oooh!" I cooed loudly.

~Ben~

When I walked in the apartment, I was immediately greeted by Lila's moans. I walked in quietly and put up the groceries. The moans were coming from the bathroom. At first I thought it was my sexy sister playing with herself but then I remembered Gary.

I felt my heart drop. I stood by the door hearing her soft girly moans. I leaned up against the door and heard the water running. I could hear Gary's heavy grunting. I quickly pulled away and went to my room.

It'd been so long since I had last had sex. Too many months almost a year, I would have guessed. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I wished I was in the shower with Lila making her moan my name and pumping my seed into her.

The thought of my sexy sister all naked and wet in the shower letting her own brother fuck her, instantly gave me an erection. I was about to start jerking off when I heard them come out of the shower. I could hear Lila's sweet giggle.

I was jealous of my best friend. All these years Lila had crushed on him. Lila had always talked about him. She'd posted his name with hearts around it on her book covers. She would always be so shy when he was around...

I cursed and got up from my bed. Me erection had diminished. I figured I could start on some of my school work. After all, I had nothing else to do.


I can't remember how long I was at my computer before I fell fast asleep on the desk. I woke up with a pounding headache and my stomach was growling. I looked at the clock on the computer and it was past midnight. I realized I hadn't had dinner. The apartment seemed too quiet. I figured Lila and Gary were sleeping in each other's arms right now. That made me cringe.

I went out into the kitchen to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I was being as quiet as I could since Lila and Gary were asleep. I could hear Gary's snoring throughout the apartment.

I poured me a glass of milk and started preparing my sandwich. I heard a quiet click and looked up. Lila was coming out of her room wearing only a tank top and her boy short panties. She saw me and turned red.

"Oh ... um..." she stammered turned right back to her room and closed the door. A few seconds later, she stepped out again wearing her tank top and some cotton shorts this time. I still imagined her the way she came out the first time.

"Oh hey ... um I was just going to get some water," she said shyly.

"By all means," I replied and continued to make my sandwich.

She walked around me carefully and headed towards the fridge. She noticed the groceries I had bought. "Oh shoot, I had forgotten that this week was my week to buy food. Thank you for buying. I owe you one," she said as she took the pitcher of water out of the fridge.

"No problem. Don't worry about it."

"No, no, no. I will pay you back or buy double groceries next week," she insisted.

"So how's Gary?" I asked changing the subject.

She smiled as she poured herself a tall glass of water. "Oh Gary is great. He took me out to eat and we had a really great time. I'm so happy he's here. So very happy."

I had to walk past her in the narrow pathway of the kitchen to put up the spoon and knife I had used. I saw the way Lila quickly moved out of the way.

"Relax Lila," I said calmly, "I'm not going to try to kiss you again ok?"

I saw her blush. "I didn't say you were!" She hissed.

"Well ... you move away from me like I have some type of disease or something."

"I-I was just giving you space to walk by," she stammered.

"Yeah ... ok ... Whatever."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She snapped.

"It doesn't mean anything ok?" I grabbed my plate with my sandwich and my glass of milk. I was going to eat in my room because I didn't want to argue with Lila. It seemed like lately we couldn't have a decent conversation.

"Gary says you think Flanna is hot huh? I guess you're going to ask her out? She'd be good for you, you know."

I cringed. "Flanna is pretty I'm not going to lie, but she's not you," I said and started to walk away.

"I love Gary you know," she said.

I stopped and turned to look at her. "I know you do. That doesn't change the way I feel so stop trying to distract me with Flanna and by telling me that you love Gary." Then I walked off and went into my room.

~Lila~

I stood frozen in the kitchen after Ben went into his room. I took the glass of water with me and headed off to my own room. I had a lamp on my nightstand that was turned on. I leaned against my door as Gary slept. I watched my boyfriend sleeping as I took a long drink of water. I did love Gary. I loved him a lot. So why was I suddenly thinking about Ben?


The next day, Gary suggested I invite Flanna over. I didn't really want to but he thought it would be fun to go swimming together like we used to. I was in the kitchen making some lemonade so we can have some after our swim. It was late September and it was still hot outside, so a swim sounded like a good idea, just not a good idea to swim with your brother that has the hots for you.

I could overhear Gary talking to Ben. They were in the living room playing video games and talking about Flanna.

"So yeah ... I told Lila to invite her friend. I bet you can't wait to see her in a bikini huh?" Gary said to Ben.

"Hell yeah. She's got a nice body. I could tell with clothes on and can't imagine what it would look like with only a bikini on," Ben agreed.

I felt my blood begin to boil but I had to remind myself that I loved Gary. "Ahem ... so what time do you want me to tell Flanna to come over?" I asked loudly.

"I guess in about an hour. Ooh, which reminds me I want to go to the grocery store to buy some grub to barbeque," Gary answered.

"I can go with you," I offered.

"Nah, it's cool babe. I'll go. Just coach your brother here on how to talk to a girl. He hasn't had a girlfriend in a while," Gary joked. I could tell Ben didn't find that joke to be funny and quite frankly neither did I.

Gary went off to the store to buy the food and Ben and I were left alone again. "Um ... let me call Flanna and let her know to be here in about an hour," I said reaching for my cell phone that was on the counter top. "I bet you're dying to see her in a bikini huh?" I spat out sounding more like a jealous girlfriend than a sibling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.