Saving Her From Herself  - Cover

Saving Her From Herself

Copyright© 2012 by TelltaleInsanity

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After surfing the new member posts at his favorite site Nate finds more than he bargains for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Nate took the stairs two at a time as he hurried toward his bedroom. The sick feeling he got in his stomach when Claire was telling him about the girl from the site was a thousand times worse. He stopped at the top of the stairs and stared at her door for several long seconds. He thought about busting in and telling her everything but he just could not bring himself to do it. To admit to her that he knew she had made a profile on the website would be to admit that he looked through all of her pictures. She would think he was a disgusting pervert and hate him. Even worse, there was a good possibility that she would tell their parents about what he was up to. The fact that he was perving her profile would trump the fact that she had posted the pictures or made the posts.

He sighed heavily and started to his room. As he got closer he could hear her giggling. He prayed that she was just chatting with one of her girlfriends on IM. He paused and considered knocking on her door and making up some stupid reason for his interruption but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He knew there was a good chance that he would break down and tell her everything. Instead, he walked to his room. His computer was still on and logged into the site. He clicked on her profile and then the link to her most recent posts.

His fist slammed against the desk as he saw the comments the others had left for her. The worst was the link to the preferred messenger that allowed larger groups to view webcams. She had promised to put on quite a show for all who wished to watch at 11. Nate glanced over at the clock and noticed that it was in less than 40 minutes. He had to give it one last try. He opened the private message box and began to type a quick message. Instead of sending it to his sister, he sent it to Claire.

"Do me a favor. Warn this chick calling herself PunishmePlease about JR. I'll owe you big time."

He waited impatiently for a reply and after a few minutes he got one. She had agreed to do it but doubted it would do little good. Most of the girls there just ignored the warnings. Her next message only said "Told her. She says she will steer clear of him. Remember; bring the cherry scented lube next time." Relief and satisfaction surged through him as he sat back and stared at the screen. For the moment, he felt a little better.

He decided to retreat to the shower to wash away the scent of sex and cannabis smoke. The room quickly filled with steam as he adjusted the knobs until the water was just right. He left his clothing lying on the bathroom floor where they landed when he removed them. He stepped inside the shower and closed his eyes while the hot water beat down on his skin. For those first few minutes he managed to push all thought from his mind. The bliss however did not last long. Soon they started to creep back in. He knew at any moment Kayla would be starting her broadcast. Dozens of people would be logging in to watch whatever she was willing to do for them on cam. There was a part of him that demanded he just get out of there. If he left the house he could postpone dealing with the inevitable. If he was not there he was sure he could calm himself even if only for a short time.

He again thought of her photos. His cock immediately began to twitch. Her willingness to perform for them meant he could see much more of her. He could watch her face contort in the sweet mixture of both pleasure and pain. He turned the water off and opened the shower door. Nate wrapped the thick ivory bath towel around his waist and stepped out. He walked to the sink and opened the medicine cabinet, careful not to let his own image catch his eye. After he used the stick of deodorant he returned it to its spot. This time he was not so lucky.

His palm touched the mirror and wiped a wide swipe through the fog that coated it. He glared unhappily at the man who stared back at him. He barely recognized himself anymore. It was true that he was no angel. He had done plenty of bad things in his life, but this was unspeakable. Normal people did not long to fuck their blood relatives. They did not lust after them as he lusted after his sister. He told himself it was more than just lust though. He didn't want to feel the way he did about her but it seemed there was nothing he could do to change it. It made no sense how something the world viewed as so wrong could feel so incredibly right to him. Several minutes passed before he could move. He gathered his clothes off the floor. The door swung open and he stepped out into the hall. It was hard for him but he managed to make it back into his room without so much as glancing at her door. It was a small victory but one he would happily accept. He slipped on a pair of baggy blue boxers and tossed his clothes in the hamper.

It was a struggle to keep his mind occupied but he knew he had to try. If he didn't, he would end up giving in to the dark need to see his sister's broadcast. The video games he often played held no interest for him today and neither did chatting with his other friends online. His thoughts just kept turning back to his sister. The thought of those creeps getting off while watching her infuriated him but there was nothing he could really do. He knew nothing short of busting in there and taking away her laptop would stop the show. For a second he entertained the thought of saying one of his friends alerted him to what she was doing and demanding she stop before he tells their parents but he knew that the thinly veiled lie would fall apart quickly. He resigned himself to the fact that the show would go on as planned.

He sighed heavily as he sat down in front of his computer. Just thinking about what he was going to do had his dick growing hard. He looked down at the way it tented out his boxers. There was no denying that he wanted her. Kayla was quite a beautiful young woman. Most of the guys in her life had pictured her naked and daydreamed about doing the same things he had fantasized about. The only difference was she wasn't their little sister. She was his. He knew he was sick but he didn't care. As long as no one knew the truth, he would be ok.

He clicked on the link and was immediately redirected to the room where she had set up her video chat. There were already dozens of guys and a few of the females lurking in the shadows as they waited for her to begin. The laptop was positioned at the foot of her bed so that she would have plenty of room to stretch out once things got underway. There sat his not so innocent sister wearing a little purple tank top and black panties. The way she smiled made it clear to him that despite what the others may have thought she was not that happy. Line after line flew by in chat as the viewers greeted her and begged for her to undress. He sat there and watched in silence as she responded with a few courteous hellos. It pained him to watch her do this but he knew this was what she thought she wanted.

It wasn't long before she reached down and gripped the bottom of her shirt and slowly peeled it up over her head. She tossed it aside and let them see her perfect perky breasts. Nate no longer watched his sister's face. Instead, he stared at the twin mounds of creamy white flesh and longed to feel them against his palms. Kayla's swollen nipples were noticeable through the thin cotton fabric but now they demanded even more attention. She caught one between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a soft squeeze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.