Saving Her From Herself
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by TelltaleInsanity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After surfing the new member posts at his favorite site Nate finds more than he bargains for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The drive across town was nightmarish. He tried to concentrate on driving but he kept hearing the sound his sister made as she came replaying over and over in his head. He considered just pulling over to the side of the road and quickly relieving some of the pressure that was building but he knew to do that he would be risking getting arrested. By the time that Nate arrived at her door Claire was already a bit agitated.

"What took you so fucking long?" She whined.

"Traffic." He said as he pushed past her.

They did not bother with pleasantries. Their relationship was purely a physical one. Neither of them wanted to deal with the emotional entanglements of a real relationship so it was the perfect arrangement. There was something different about the way he looked at her this time. There was a hunger that she had not seen in him before. His hand reached for the fuzzy black belt that held her robe closed. The loose knot that it was tied in came undone with a single tug leaving her robe to fall open and reveal her nearly naked body. His gaze moved slowly from her face down to her ample breasts and finally to the lacy crimson thong that covered her freshly shaven mound.

He was surprised by how much alike her and Kayla's bodies were. Claire let the robe slip from her shoulders and drop to the floor. The devilish grin that formed on his lips said he was more than ready to have his way with her. She smiled and turned to walk toward the bedroom but he reached out and gently grabbed her arm, leading her to the sofa. He did not stop to undress. Instead he just gently pushed her back onto the sofa. She laid back and licked her lips as he knelt down in front of her. His fingers slipped under the edges of her panties. Nate slowly peeled them down. She was already quite wet. His hands slid up her silken thighs and parted them widely for him.

When he looked at her, all he could see was his sister's naked body sprawled out before him. She gasped loudly as his tongue slipped between her thin pink lips. It had been quite some time since he had taken the time to go down on her like that. His nose nudged her clit as his tongue tried to probe further inside her. The sounds of her delight filled the room as he licked faster. As he continued to tongue Claire's pussy he could not help but wonder what his sister tasted like. He imagined it would be sweet and delicious. While he was busy romanticizing the taboo act of eating his younger sister's pussy the girl he was actually performing the act on was rapidly approaching her first of what she hoped would be many orgasms he would bring her too. His eagerness made it harder for her to control herself.

His tongue left her velvety fold and was idle for only a few seconds before his lips closed around her clit. His tongue went back to work immediately as two fingers quickly replaced it in her slick slit. The way she moaned, the way she moved and even the way she dug her nails deep into the sofa cushion were signals of how close she was but all of them were lost on him. He was too locked into his own incestuous fantasy to pick up on them.

"Oh god oh god oh god don't stop." She cried. His fingers moved deeper still while his tongue flickered rapidly against her tender clit. Her chest heaved with each panting breath as she let the sensation wash over her. "FUCK NATE I'M CUMMING!" She shrieked.

The sound of her voice cut through the haze and he immediately snapped out of his delusion. His fingers slid out and his tongue returned. He pushed it between her lips and began to lap up every last drop of her honey. For several seconds after her intense climax her body trembled. He rose to his feet and began to strip out his clothing while she tried to find the strength in her legs to move them. He thought about just yanking them onto his shoulders and fucking her hard but the image of his sister still lingered in the corners of his mind.

"Get on all fours" He said rather sternly "On the floor."

It wasn't the first time he had taken that tone with her. She knew that whenever he did she was in for some wonderfully rough sex. It was exactly what she had been craving. Claire gathered her strength and rolled off the sofa and positioned herself on her hands and knees. He reached over and grabbed one of the small orange throw pillows off the sofa and tossed it in front of her. She grinned as she reached for it. Her hips lifted higher as she laid her cheek against it. He knelt on the floor in between her splayed legs and inched forward until his painfully erect cock was rubbing against her.

The remainder of her juices that clung to her lips allowed him to enter her tight little pussy with ease. She let out a throaty moan as he slid balls deep in a single thrust. His fingertips dug into her hips as he held her in place. Everything hit him at once. The wave of anger his sister's response had inspired as well as the way he felt about the way those perverts wanted to use her culminated in a white hot rage that made all sense of gentleness fade into the background. He began to thrust almost viciously into his willing partner. She was the perfect surrogate to take it all out on because he knew she loved it rough. He rarely consented to give it to her that way though for fear of causing her injury or pain. None of that mattered now though. Someone had to pay and tonight it would be Claire.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.