Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 36

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 36 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

MEGAN, WENDY TOO and THE BOAT: CHAPTER 36.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a sailing we will go.

"Wendy?"

"Megan?"

"I want to bring my boat closer ... Mobile? Maybe?"

"Let's check the maps."

"Good idea, Wendy ... you're pretty smart..."

"For an old lady?"

"Yeah." Megan giggled..."I didn't ... I mean ... ah ... shit."

"Gotcha." Wendy grinned. "You're pretty smart yourself ... for a kid."

They both laughed.

For awhile, there was the rustling of maps and Atlases and a lot of groaning at abandoned airfields and no fly zones.

"Now you know why I bought Sharpe Field ... although Moulton is closer ... everything convenient is gone." Megan was spending money right, left and center.

The problem was the politicians. They're always worried about guns and the military has a lot of them ... plus ... there are ... were ... many closed, but still under government regulations, bases that could be 'used' for civilians.

You really have to read that for what it truly is.

John Doe Construction Company makes a campaign donation to further John Senator's re-election and John Senator slides a rider on the appropriations bill that closes one of those bases, conveniently situated for subdividing into lots for housing. As soon as the base is 'up for grabs' John Doe, or his representatives grabs it ... for a dollar. Instant housing project. Better than instant ... the water and sewer is already in place ... there are paved streets, and power poles ... often times there's a runway and there are people with light planes who like the idea of a runway in the back yard. Just like people who want a fancy home on a golf course, there are those who fly and want to be close to the flying ... park the plane in the garage.

"Got a computer?"

"GOOGLE IT!!!" Like twins.

Google is an online search engine like Magellan but better. Two years old, they seemed to have better information and new info was being added constantly. Google ASKED people to add sites, cities, historical and even mythical ... it all got looked at and corrected, enlarged and expanded. So far, it was the best search engine in 2002 ... and it had exactly what they were looking for.

It was nearly a straight shot south to Destin, Florida- the airfield there had been a satellite of Eglin AFB across the bay, but Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airfield Field was less than a mile from a nice Marina with docks large enough for Megan's boat.

Phone calls were made, there was an open berth. Credit card info was given and plans for the weekend made. David, Megan, Bill, Mina, and Wendy would fly to the Bridge End Marina south of New Orleans in the Widgeon. The boat would be moved.

David and maybe Wendy would fly back to University Field, depending on how Wendy was feeling ... she was pregnant ... NOT TWINS this time ... and her bladder was feeling 'put upon' so maybe she'd boat or maybe she'd fly. The Marina in Destin was good about seaplanes, so they might go there. Getting around Eglin AFB wasn't that big a problem ... the airbase was used by the local commercial aviation industry as an airport. Not like Tampa ... where you had to fly around the base.

Megan, Mina, and Bill could get some right seat in the Widgeon and maybe Mina and Bill could get themselves endorsed. Another certification is always good. Megan hadn't 'fake soloed' yet. ( that's where she's left seat and the instructor is right seat with his feet off the pedals and his hands in his pockets ... but sweating.)

Megan could start her 'official' flight training in a month, she was turning seventeen. She'd had a lot of right seat in the past months ... ever since she went back to Armadillo she'd been up almost daily. Funny though, she had ZERO time in a single engine aircraft and no tail dragger time either. She was already instrument qualified but not certified. She even had a logbook with all her hours in it but she still had no time with an unrelated flight instructor and she had to take a certified flight school.


The foot survey proceeded apace.(sorry.) The Anthropology department had a couple of worthless digs about to close ... they closed early and set up at the mansion. It was actually close enough to the school to drive daily but the dorms weren't open and student archaeologists are more interested in camping. If they could make themselves useful Mina might let them camp for the year. There was a bus ... they could easily commute. Right now, solar showers and sweat lodges were keeping dusty people clean ... Megan could be convinced to build a communal shower and bathroom for winter ... as winter as it gets in south central Alabama.

Some of the discoveries:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.