Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 28: Megan Takes Charge

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 28: Megan Takes Charge - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

"Just how trustworthy are you guys?" Megan wasn't asking Mina or DD, she was asking the Coasties.

"You're about to confess something," commented the Lieutenant as he rocketed along just feet over the water. "Can I guess?"

"You couldn't come close in a year," Megan said, and she was pretty sure she meant it.

"What do I get if I get it right the first time?" He chuckled.

"What do you want if that happens?"

"I want to get to know DD ... a whole lot better. I know you can fix that for me."

DD did something the girls had never seen her do ... she blushed. Not a cute pinkie blush ... a Holy Shit blush ... and her nipples popped out even farther ... the barbells stuck out like thumbs. Her shorts got instantly wet and she smelled GOOD.

"You married, Lieutenant?" Megan asked

"Nope ... seeing someone though. I'm getting sick of her games." He did a couple of things to the cockpit instruments ... the chopper settled into an autopilot mode and went even faster. "DD won't play games."

"You're on, Lieutenant. Guess away."

"Number One: Your dad was going to sell you to the people on your boat, the one we're chasing.

"Number Two: You fucked your Dad all over New Orleans.

"Number Three: You knew it was coming and pushed him overboard.

"Number Four: It's not the first time he's done it to people you know."

He grinned. "How am I doing?"

"You got three out of four ... I didn't kill my dad. Pyewacket did." Megan got a bleak look, "But I was going to ... Pyewacket saved me the guilt."

"Who is Pyewacket?"

Like twins and a spare, the three said, "My cat."

Pyewacket twined around ankles. You could hear her through the headphones. "PURRRRRRRR."

"Where did he come from?"

"She." All three of them again.

"Sorry."

Just then a buzzer sounded over the phones.

"Company coming up ... Lock and load. Chief ... don't miss."

The boat was suddenly there and the Lieutenant set the chopper in a pull-up and over. The blast of high speed air that close to the sails made the boat heel and nearly capsize. Pyewacket bailed out, slid down the main sail and attacked with all five sharp and pointy ends.

Suddenly, there were no hispanics onboard and the boat stopped ... Pyewacket was bouncing around in the cockpit flailing at buttons. If it was 'green', Pye kept slapping it until it turned 'red'. The sails furled and the boat stopped. Instead of jumping in the water, the swimmers were lowered by winch to the deck

The sharks showed up like they'd had engraved invitations delivered by courier, R.S.V.P.ed acceptance and came for dinner. The main course was Bloody Drug Runner. The Coast Guard was pretty disappointed. No fun and games for the crew. Well, except for the blonde teenagers rescued from very short lives as slaves.

As soon as the bad guys were no longer among the annoying, the girls were cabled to the boat.

"Almost as much fun as Bungie Jumping," grinned DD.

Pyewacket and the girls stayed on the boat ... all the way back to New Orleans. At the mouth of the river, they were met by a cutter and the Coast Guard mostly took over. Megan ran the boat, but she had an 'examiner' who paid very close attention to what she was doing ... part way. The rest of the time he was down in the cabins looking for 'evidence.'

This was a prime example of a multi million dollar yacht and the government would love to keep it. On arrival at the Coast Guard impoundment area, he came on deck, shook his head at the Federales lining the wharf and disembarked.

"No drugs, illegal firearms or any contraband ... damn it all. I guess she gets to keep it. There's a ton of money but none of it is on the hit list so ... it's hers. I've had all the girls counting it and if you come aboard to search and so much as a dollar comes up missing..." He left the threat hanging, but you could see the disappointment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.