Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 27

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 27 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

'You see, I'm her Little brother... 15 minutes is 15 minutes. It wasn't my doing ... well ... it was me that went to Akron, to the University, and it was me that knew JimiJac. And I suppose it was me that bought the Sandoz Clinical ... so ... maybe ... kinda ... almost and sorta ... it might be my fault we got caught fucking on the school house lawn ... in broad daylight. But she's so damn pretty and those anti gravity bouncers with the erasers sticking at 45 degrees towards vertical and 90 degrees side to side would and did draw the eye of 'Brucie Baby' and he had absolutely NO use for girls.

'But, Wilhelmina Sutherland Was born 15 minutes before me so she's older and therefore my elder and she's responsible. Even if she's a short five foot three and I'm a tall six foot six she's still older.

'I'm trying to hedge here, aren't I? I thought you'd say that. Wretch! I've lusted after the wench ever since she started growing the prime knockers of the world ... and you would too!

'Megan ... well, Megan is pretty young ... Ok, Ok, Ok, she's 16, nearly 17, and Mina and I are newly hatched 18 year olds, but ... it's not the years, it's the miles. Megan won a shit pot full of money down in New Orleans ... buckets ... tons ... like she ended up with SEVENTY FIVE one million dollar debit cards. (she said it was like a voice in her head telling her what number and what color ... and it was right ... every time.) Plus ... she ended up with this big sailboat ... and her Daddy's house and cars, plural ... and a whole bunch of things that he never declared on the Child Support sheet. And to make matters even better ... the marina had been paid for 10 years in advance.

'The more the lawyers dug, the more things they found that belonged to Megan ... according to the will. And THEN she got a notice from the Armadillo branch of the Bank of Texas that said the Safety Deposit BOXES (Plural) were expiring and somebody better come down and pay the rent, empty the boxes or lose the boxes. And that's when they found the guns, ledgers, gold and jewels. Shit fire!! Don't that burn your ass!'

So, Mina and Megan ... and DD hopped into the nifty Beechcraft and flew Back to the Gulf and pitched the guns and ledgers in the drink.

On the way back, they flew over the marina ... the boat was gone.

The boat was gone ... they flew up river and down but, it was gone. Megan was instantly on her Cell to the Coast Guard.

"Come file a report and we'll start looking," they said.

"We're in the air ... let me do the forms over the phone," said Megan.

"Ok ... speak."

"Woof!"

"Very funny."

Megan had all the paperwork and numbers handy so, while Mina flew back to Lakeview and landed, Megan filed a 'missing boat' report.

There was a Coast Guard helicopter waiting. Megan and DD dashed for the 'chopper and Mina accosted a port mechanic.

She tossed him the keys. "Fill it, check everything, if you have a hangar, park it. Otherwise tie it down. We'll be back." She bounded away like a doe in hunting season. As soon as she buckled in, the 'chopper lifted off.

It's about a hundred miles from New Orleans to the Marina by boat but it's less than that as the crow flies. They were setting down at the Marina before the mechanic had the Beech tanks filled and the oil checked out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.