Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

Bill an Me ... an everybody.

The obligatory orgy. Part One: Foreplay.

Megan said, "What can I do do help?"

Bill and Mina opened their arms, enfolded Megan and hugged her too.

"Ooh" Megan moaned, " ... this is comfy ... I like it ... c'mere DD. Get you some of this."

DD was welcomed with open arms. Hugs ... and caresses and little strokes of hands in hair were soon shared. DD's thin blanket fell and a hand meant as an innocent caress of the cheek traveled a trifle too far and DD had a nipple, already forever stiff because of her interesting piercings, stiffen even more. Evidently it was Megan who was the caresser because she said,

"Wow! That's so ... kinky, DD." Megan ran a more deliberate finger over the nubbin. DD moaned, reached for Megan and kissed her ... a thank you kiss that deepened with each passing moment.

Megan kissed back. A new experience, a new thrill.

Girls kiss, they always have ... it's not in passion ... it's friends. Guys shake hands, slap backs, even punch shoulders ... it's friends.

Megan was still fingering that erect nipple with the gold collar exposing the areola ... permanent puffy tits ... puffy like Megan's but Megan was sixteen, puffy areola with surmounted nipples are a fairly normal situation in younger young women ... they are sensitive ... and they have a direct connection to the inner thighs.

Megan's finger, tracing that so hard nipple, also had a direct route to the inner thigh ... Megan's pussy got slick ... a little ... not enough for wet panties but a little ... damp ... just enough to be interested.

DD, however was rapidly turning into a swamp. The room suddenly 'smelled good.' Mina noticed and got a little damp herself.

Megan felt ... itchy ... she knew the feeling well ... she'd had that itch scratched by a 13 year old when she was 12 ... and a half ... it was a regular thing ... until her ovaries deposited an egg and she KNEW it was only a matter of time until she performed the reason for her presence on earth ... motherhood.

Childhood taboos ... Christian teaching ... and a mother who had very good reason to distrust philandering males, she married one ... it took forever and a bundle of cash to correct a bad choice, recommended she cease and desist having male assistance to scratch that itch from the inside and resort to fingers and occasionally, a salad vegetable.

She had persevered. Mother said ... the PILL ... at sixteen. She carried condoms in her purse and made a trip to a pig farm where she learned, no matter how squeamish it made her, to 'nut' a pig ... the 'nutter' knife, a evil looking, hooked affair, resided in her purse next to mom supplied condoms.

Her sixteenth having passed, she was rather proud to have learned to control herself and had remained, not a celibate, but un 'thrusted' for the past one thousand, two hundred seventy seven, almost seventy eight, days. Not that she was counting.

She gave excellent hand jobs. Her mouth was accustomed to the taste, texture and odor of male sperm ... when in 'heat' she loved it. She just didn't 'put out.'

Megan's unoccupied hand slid up to caress her own hardening nipple. Mina noticed and captured the bra covered but free breast.

I'll tell you this ... men, boys, do not know how to treat and tease a feminine mammary ... they have to be taught! Girls know what feels good, they have the same equipment, and curiosity is an excellent teacher!

Megan's bra and neatly folded blouse were resident on the chair next to DD's bed. 'When did That happen?' she wondered ... much, much too late. DD had moved from gently caressing Megan's nipple to trying to swallow it whole. Mina had the other one. Megan's hands were busy in DD's smooth shaven mound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.