Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

DD Comes Home

During the night, there came the sound of high speed tires on gravel, a bump, a thump, a squawk, laughter and a silence. DD was asleep on the hospital bed in the living room. The tires on gravel, the bump, the thump, the squawk, didn't wake her ... the laughter disturbed her healing mind. It was the silence that broke through and woke her. Something was clawing at her brain.

"Carl ... Carl ... Get me up, Carl."

"Wazzit ... Huh? oh ... DD ... DD? you need the bathroom, DD?" Yawn and stretch and scratch. Carl was used to sleeping through the night. He was taking care of DD while the Sutherland Twins were in Austin ... something about an Essay..."zzzzzzzzzzz"

"Carl!"

"DD?"

DD groaned ... she shifted ... her mind was on fire..."Carl, I need to get up. Please, Carl ... wake up. I need to be up ... NOW!"

It wasn't the sound of her voice that finally woke Carl ... it was the reaction to the sound of heavy breathing when she slid her legs off the bed ... remembered Lamaze training had Carl on his feet and looking for the 'baby now suitcase' before he even looked at DD.

DD was on her feet, fumbling for her crutches by the light of the MickeyMouse night light.

She found them, "thanks Mickey ... M--I--c- See you real soon--k--e--y- Why? Because we like you--M-o-u-s-eeee ... Oh Hi Carl ... help me. Please. I need to go outside."

"Outside? DD? What?"

"I NEED TO GO OUT SIDE ... NOW, Carl. OUT ... NOW." She clutched at her heat festering brain ... OW!! ... she was radiating. "I nnned to go out, Carl ... I need air ... help me Carl. OUTSIDE Carl..." She dropped - her - crutches. They fell so slowly.

The clatter was enormous ... she took a step ... now her hips were on fire ... she couldn't grab her head and her hips at the same time. Out of sheer willpower DD threw one foot forward and shifted her hips ... the second step wasn't so bad ... Shock? ... the third step was even better ... she had to get outside ... driven?

NO ... Called!

By the fifth stride DD was walking Zombie normal ... stagger stagger, straighten up, stagger stagger, straighten up,... 'Use your arms for balance' ... stagger step ... step stagger ... step ... step, stagger, 'stay up, girl you are needed ... outside' ... she was on the porch ... the steps nearly defeated her but she persevered ... step step step stagger... 'not now ... you're doing good' ... the fire in the brain is going out ... air ... cool ... air ... cool... ? 'Damn Cold, DD. It's fucking WINTER!'

DD had always slept nude. Satin sheets to lie on, girl ... feel the smooth...

'Oh yeah' ... she picked up a driveway border rock... 'I need it.' Step step step faster faster ... stepstepstep 'Fuck me, I'm running ... Go go go' ... there! at the edge of the road 'Faster.'

"I'm coming!!"

Down the road a car raced its engine ... tires flung a shower of stones ... DD and the car were after the same black form at the side of the road...

"Fuck"...

"Would you look at that"...

"She's running"...

"What a set of tits!!"

"What the fuck?"

DD was flying now ... racing the growling, skidding, swaying car, both bent on the same dot in the road.

She threw the rock ... like a major league pitcher with a hundred mile fastball ... it hit in the exact center of the pebble crack in the windshield.

DD did not throw this pitch like a girl.

The structural integrity of the shatterproof glass was already at risk because of the chip, the rain and ice ... that had separated the laminate...

The rock crashed through the windshield and hit the driver full in the mouth ... teeth shattered, he swerved ... missing both his target in the gravel and DD, who would have been a good second choice.

The power pole seemed to step right in his path ... the speedometer froze on impact ... Eighty Seven miles per hour on a quiet residential street posted for 20.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.