Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

DD came home ... was sent home ... was brought home in a Police car. Whatever. DD was fetched and delivered ... she was a mess.

Unbeknownst to the perpetrators of the outrage that left her in such a state ... rather more bruised than not ... new COLOR surveillance cameras at the dancers door and in the parking lot proved, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the highschool's Seniors on the football team were the guilty parties.

DD might not be smart but she had an almost feral instinct for self protection. She collected DNA samples under fingernails, and left readily identifiable bite marks on shoulders, arms and hands ... quite serious marks.

Serious enough that the bitten needed shots. DD drew blood! Then she spit in the wound. The Emergency room photographed every bite, nick and scrape. In the confrontation DD was concussed, pissed on and badly beaten.

Carl insisted that the case go to trial ... there needed to be criminal proceedings before a civil case could be brought against the parents of the boys. The boys were sentenced to Juvenile Detention until they reached the age of 18. The youngest of them turned 18 in a month. Until room could be found in Juvenile Hall, they were released to their parents custody. Not one spent so much as a minute in Juvi. In school, it was like they never left.

During the courtroom celebration, so deftly recorded in sound and living color by the civil lawyer hired by Mr. Santiago, the boys laughingly boasted about getting so light a sentence, considering what they had intended.

Two of the boys congratulated their fathers for the idea to go after 'Dancer' DD rather than Mina, or Bill ... either of whom would have made much better show of self-defense.

Suit was filed the next day in Civil Court. The Judge, the father of one of the boys, was recused and the trial moved to Dallas. This trial was going to be speedy ... the principal witness needed to appear in all her multitudinous and riotous color ... every day of delay decreased her bruising.

Jury selection was a tedious affair. The civil lawyers on both sides were adamant about the kind of juror they wanted ... The families side wanted good upstanding Christian believers ... the kind that would cross the street rather than let their shadow touch the likes of DD.

Carl's hired gun wanted as pagan a crew as he could find.

If a prospective juror was wearing a pentagram or a peace symbol, he or she was excused ... if the prospect was wearing a cross or fingering a rosary or bible ... out! Finally, the judge passed a ruling.

"Tomorrow, prospective jurors will remove all jewelry BEFORE leaving home ... no bibles, no crosses, no pentagrams or peace symbols, no praying before or during questioning. PERIOD ... I will not have a mockery made of this courtroom. The Constitution guarantees separation of church and state and that is what this courtroom is going to have. You prospective jurors ... yes, you ... all you patient people. If you can't come before the bench devoid of religious artifacts ... or set your faith aside in the necessity of a fair and impartial trial ... call or stop by the Clerks Office and declare yourself unfit. Court convenes tomorrow at Ten."

"All rise."

The judge SLAMMED his door.

"Dismissed."

The line at the Clerk of the Court's office was pretty long.

In the morning FOX News had a camera crew, sketch artist, commentator and legal team at the court house before 8. This was more than an assault trial ... this touched on the very heartbeat of the Constitution.

DD was National news.

She appeared every day ... but instead of getting better ... DD got worse. Much worse. Much much much worse She complained of a headache over the weekend. An ambulance was called ... Nothing was found at the emergency room. She was sent home. Monday, half way through the day ... DD went into convulsions. She was rushed to a State University hospital ... she was rushed to surgery. Her brain case was opened. DD died on the table.

The ER doctor ... the doctor who sent her home from the 'other' hospital ... the one with religious affiliations ... was observing. The heart monitor stopped ... flat lined. The Doctor rushed out to the waiting room and yelled, "Praise Jesus! The bitch is dead!" ... in front of National Television.

While DD was dead ... the surgeon removed a blood clot ... and a very old tumor. An artificial lung keep her breathing, a blood pump kept up circulation. DD was a listed donor.

While the surgery crew was checking for instruments, sponges and bone splinters. DD opened her eyes ... scared the fuck out of the surgery crew. The heart monitor began it's appointed rounds ... DD said..."How about it, Doc ... am I gonna live? I've got one hell of a headache." DD's brain was exposed.

Things got a trifle hectic. After closing, the surgeon approached the waiting room ... the boys families were congratulating everyone except Carl, Bill, Mina and DD's lawyer ... and FOX News was sending it out live over National TV.

The surgeon spoke to the sad group. Just for fun ... this was really a joyous occasion, he said ... imitating Boris Karloff..."She's Alive! Muah ha ha ha!"


National TV got DD a 50 million dollar tax free judgement. Settlements out of court are taxable ... not so Court awarded judgements.

The twins received a sentence of their own.

Dr. James J. James, Ph.D. sentenced them to the library, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 to Two. There, under the watchful eye of the librarian they were to study Texas ... from Red Adair to ZZ Top ... from the Spanish in 1519 right up to George Bush.

JimJim had a few other surprises ... Mina had to go to Austin to 'defend' her Essay ... against, of all people, Bill. There was absolutely no doubt that the two had NOT cheated ... two more diametrically opposed views of America could not be imagined.

This was going to be an official trip. The State was providing the aircraft, meals and hotel suites. The Head of the History Department was moderating. Dr. James was chaperone.

They were NOT to discuss politics until the defense.

They refused to go until DD recovered.

DD had one more undiagnosed problem. DD had a cracked pelvis, courtesy of a well placed boot during the altercation. The religiously affiliated hospital in Armadillo had ignored her internal distress while taking care of the superficial.

Nobody told her not to dance ... it was what she liked to do ... the first hip swivel and DD fell apart ... literally. There was an attempt at a cover up ... alas ... X-Rays are on line and DD's had already been downloaded by several teaching hospitals as an example of a hidden fault. DD got more money! This time from the insurance company that insured the hospital.

DD was hospitalized again ... but Not in Armadillo. DD had a ton of money and she went to Switzerland ... when they fixed her ... they FIXED her ... DD could dance again!! No money hungry American incompetents for DD.

DD came home in time for Yule. This was a good thing ... she was sore, tender, and missed. That they missed her had more to do with her recovery than anything ... DD was loved. They waited on her hand and foot ... Carl too.

They had a lot of men coming around looking for an easy fortune. She told them all she had given Bill the money ... she owned nothing ... even the Lexus was in Mina's name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.