Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

The Joys of Ownership

The Joys of Ownership.

"Hey, Carl." The twins wanted something or needed something ... this wasn't a 'social' visit.

"Mina ... Bill. Do for ya?"

"When does our prepaid rent run out?"

"Shit! I never looked. You two are so little trouble I never bothered." Mr. Santiago looked a little put out. Not with the twins but with himself. "I'll have to go look at the receipt book."

He came out counting on his fingers ... mumbling. "April 1- May 1 ... one. May 1 - June 1 ... two. June1 - July 1 ... three. July 1 - August 1 ... four. August 1 - September 1 ... five. September 1 - October 1 ... six. You owe me for October and then there's November's rent." He had to do it, like, six times because he kept getting lost because of the ones.

He looked miffed. "You know ... you two have been so little trouble I've flat forgot it. Like my kids instead of renters."

Mina fetched her purse, paid him for the month of October and looked a little sheepish.

"What? You short? I know you've got money in the bank ... Pay me Tuesday."

"It's not that..." Mina turned red in the face... "Ah ... DD wants us to move in with her."

This was embarrassing. First someone ... they didn't really know the lady who paid their rent for half a year ... and the utilities ... and now they had a ... she hated the word she had to use ... but nothing else explained DD ... a 'Slave' who wanted to please them by giving them her home. She'd even explained it to Mina while they were cleaning the kitchen.

"What I have is yours ... I'm yours ... the money is yours ... the house is yours. You own me ... my choice. You didn't buy me ... I Gave me." DD said, "I'm not responsible ... you are."

"Gees ... I hate to lose you. You kids have been the best renters ever ... actually, you've been my only renters. I put that little room up there so's I'd have a place to hide from my wife. I'm not sure I'd even rent it out again. She died in that awful Oklahoma City Federal Building blast in '95."

"You're not 'Losing' us, exactly ... we'll be across the street ... you visit ... we visit." Bill explained, "we don't know jack about Texas history ... except for the Alamo and Davy Crocket ... and we got that from Disney ... and we know how he lied!

"If we have to go school at all next semester, it'll be to learn about Texas ... and I bet you know more about the REAL Texas than any brainwashed teacher."

That drew a laugh from Mina and a chuckle from Carl.

"How have you two kids managed to stay out of school at all? ... attendance is mandatory until you're 18."

"Emancipated ... both of us. The court in Shamrock ... we have papers. Legally, we're adults."

Which may or may not have impressed the truant officer.

In any event, they moved...

DD said, "I'm sorry as I can be ... but you're not moving that crap into my house ... even if it is your house now."

It was a simple matter ... DD and Mina walked the clothes ... still on hangers, across the street and into the master bedroom.

The master bedroom was bigger than their whole apartment.

The Jeep parked in the garage next to DD's Lexus, and the Dodge lived outside. The move took all of 30 minutes ... Carl even fetched and carried.

"Carl? DD won't let us move the furniture ... you want it?"

"Just leave it ... If I bother to rent it ... I can rent it furnished. You know ... Wanda had one hell of an insurance policy and since the Insurance Company couldn't claim it was an act of God ... Double Indemnity ... they HAD to pay." Carl chuckled, "what kind of a wife carries a three million dollar policy?"

DD, Mina and Bill all shouted..."The Good kind!"

"Yeah, well, she had the same on me."

Three separate and individual groans.

"Yeah ... exactly my thinking. We didn't get along that well."

After the move, the three met in the kitchen. Mina wanted to know how much the payments were and was amazed to find that DD had paid cash. When questioned, she informed them she was averaging Forty Thousand a week.

"You're shitting me!" exclaimed Mina.

"Forty Thousand?" questioned Bill.

"In cash ... every bit of it stuck in my slippery satin thong!"

"How about taxes?"

"I get paid a percentage of the drinks sold when I dance ... and they drink a lot of beer when I dance ... I pay taxes on that."

Mina asked, "How old do you have to be to dance there?"

"19 ... and you don't want to dance!"

"Why not?"

"Drugs, AIDS, Herpes, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Rape ... and those are the good parts."

"Oh."

"Yes, Oh. You might own me but I will never allow you to dance!! And don't you forget it."

"So, why do you do it?" Bill wanted to know.

"Because I fucked my way through highschool. Otherwise I wouldn't have graduated. My Mom was so proud of me ... she sent me a letter congratulating me ... the First one in my family to graduate ... the only one. I know my limits.

"I can't read, my writing is printing, I can't spell, school never bothered to hit anything in my head to keep it from going out the other ear. I can count change back, but I can't read a shelving chart ... it was only a matter of time before I was going to have to fuck my boss to keep my job.

"And I like it ... My pussy gets dripping, I get slick ... I sweat! I don't glisten ... I sweat. I like knowing what this body does to men ... and I love to tease."

"Bill, we need to go to bed... 9am in Dr. James's office."

DD giggled..."JimJim has a fat one." That was all she said about that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.