Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

"Hi, Carl ... Bye, Carl."

"Hi, Mina. I can take a hint. Bye, Mina."

"Ooooh, You bought a puppy. Can I play with her?" Mina felt she had to play along until she found the answer. DD was sitting on her haunches by the door, a huge grin on her face.

"She wandered in and insisted I keep her ... Didn't you Sugar." The 'puppy' nodded vigorously.

"We're lucky she doesn't have to go to work tonight. Is she paper trained?" asked Mina.

"No ... she uses the toilet ... and she's even learned to flush ... I was thinking of getting her an ear tag and a 'chip'." He chuckled. DD frowned.

"You will NOT mar that magnificent body ... although ... those nipple piercings are very interesting." Mina paused and then continued, "Not ... NOT, you understand, that I will let you attempt such foolishness with me, little brother."

The puppy heard something that excited her ... brother ... Brother means sister and that means ... ooooh. Master, such a naughty boy.

DD had achieved her life's wish ... sex until she passed out. Bill ... Master had a big 9 and nearly a half, and a stamina that the Senior year Varsity Football Team failed to reach. That she had fainted SEVEN times between last night and today was amazing.

She was very pleased that he had desires to match her own. She loved to swallow. He loved to feed her. She absolutely had to find a way to impress Mina enough to keep from going to the pound. Tomorrow was Monday and she had one more day to convince the pair that she was worthy of the keeping.

In surrendering her will to Bill she had achieved a plateau in her life ... she was no longer responsible. If she erred ... it was Masters mistake and not hers. Owned ... she was independent. Listen attentively, do what he said, exactly as he said it and she no longer had the cares of worldliness. Bills ... he was now responsible ... she would work, give him what she earned, fetch the bills and let him pay. Bliss ... no more notices because she forgot.

"DD?" It was time for her to go home.

"Yes, Sir."

"Normal."

"Yes, Sir."

"Go home, do your normal home things. Take care of your nipples. Take a nap. Oh, yeah ... get dressed first."

"Yes, Sir. Sir? Coffee's ready."

She was gone, they heard her shout at Carl ... Mr. Santiago. "Hey, Carl."

"Hey, DD."

"Nice Day."

"A peach, DD."

Mina listened, "She does normal well." She rounded on her brother, "You do realize, that was incredibly stupid. What ever are you going to do with her?"

"Mina! Wili ... I have no idea. She came on to me. More or less told me to take her upstairs and fuck her brains out."

Carl, knocked on the jamb, "He's right, Mina ... For all she's an airhead, it was her idea ... The sex, that is. No idea where Bill got the dominance from."

"Hi, Carl. Coffee?" Mina fetched an extra cup, Carl sat in her chair, Bill sat in his, Mina leaned against the counter sink. She cradled her cup in both hands and sniffed, sipped, and smiled. "Wow, Bill ... this is great. For sure, You didn't make it."

"DD made it ... it's Eight 'o Clock Boka ... you should have seen her. She sent me after it," Carl sipped... "Oh my, she can make a cup of coffee."

Bill got a look of lust on his face after he sipped, "That is downright sinful. I used to think coffee is coffee, bitter, acidic and really, tasteless ... a Wake me up ... this is good."

Carl started in explaining, "I get back from the store, and she's all ready for me. She brought this white tray from home while I was gone. She opens the bag ... I bought beans, and she pours out the whole pound on the tray.

"She started sorting ... never seen anything like it. There's two or three colors of beans in the bag. She put all the really dark beans in one pile ... the reddish ones in another and the light browns in a third pile ... took less than a minute.

"She pipes, 'Master, ' she meant Bill, I couldn't be so lucky, 'Where's your grinder?' Bill ... he gives her a look like ... Huh?

"She gets up ... never seen anything so graceful in my life, carries the tray, one handed, mind you, to the counter and set it down, runs out the door and comes back five minutes later with a little grinder and that ... she calls it a 'French Press, ' ... she put some of the dark beans in that little grinder...

"You know, if coffee in the cup tasted like it smells after it's ground, mankind wouldn't stand a chance ... we'd all be so addicted."

They all nodded.

" ... She grinds it up, 'It needs to air, ' she says. She heats the water on the stove ... she's got this little thermometer that changes color at 170 degrees. It turns color, and she pours the water in the press ... puts the coffee in the top of the press and submerges the coffee in the water ... but not all the way...

"She strips ... she stands there, looking like a harem girl counting the minutes until it's her turn with the cock ... not bored but antsy.

"She says 'Ding' ... she really did... 'Ding' and pushes the plunger on the 'Press' really slow ... she poured the coffee in the Mr. Coffee pot and went to sit by the door ... and you came home."

"She makes great coffee." Mina sipped appreciatively. "It's sweet but there's no sugar in it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.