Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

As much as he didn't want to ... Billy caved. First they went to the bank. Deposits in the special account didn't need both signatures so Wili took both checks to the teller.

Billy was suddenly more interested in the teen in the next chair. "Waiting for a teller?" he asked, giving her a blast of those pearly whites and a direct eye to eye connection.

'Wow ... he's not looking at my boobs.' "Nope, waiting on dad ... mom works here." She threw her shoulders back and thrust out the chest she knew was a boy catcher.

Billy never even noticed. Nope, Bill was gazing at her face...

catalog Item: Clear unblemished skin with just a sprinkle of freckles over the bridge of her nose.

catalog Item: Deep dark red hair.

catalog Item: Fantastic brilliant green eyes.

catalog Item: Straight majestic nose.

catalog Item: Full cock hugging lips.

catalog Item: Long neck with a pulse along the throat.

Back up to her eyes ... oh my ... he could just picture her on her knees, mouth worshiping his magnificent seven and those green green eyes gazing at his.

'What the hell? He never got past my neck.' She was slowly, ever so slowly sinking into that spectacular face and those eyes... 'Oh my God, those eyes.'

"Oh ... Hi daddy. Where are we going this weekend?"

"Trick or treat?"

"Daddy!"

Daddy laughed, scooped her up and carried her out the door. She watched Billy watch her all the way to the door. She made a snap decision...

"Daddy? Put me down. I forgot my glove." She ran, pranced really, so she knew her boy catchers bounced. 'Wow ... his eyes never left my face.'

She bent down, her blouse fell open, he could see all the way to Paris, but he never looked. "Megan ... Megan Fox, 555-9300, can you remember that?"

"William Sutherland ... it's engraved on my heart, hand and brain." ... and it was ... in blue pen on his palm. He drew a heart around it.

'Holy shit!' "I found it daddy, it was in my pocket all along."

As she stood she whispered..."I'll be back in four days. Mom works until five thirty. Call after school."

She danced away, 'I practically fell out of my bra and he never even looked. Whoa! Shivers! My panties are wet!'

Daddy might not have noticed, but mom was watching from her office. She stood and noticed Wili at the teller. She liked Wili. Wili had a head on her shoulders. Mrs. Fox had arranged for the deposit box and the Special account ... both of them. Wili had a bank debit card ... she had never overspent it. 'Ah ... that's Billy. My, he's grown.' Just the type to catch Megan's teasing eye.

"Hi Wili ... money problems?"

"Hi Mrs. Fox. No ... a bonus from work."

She showed the checks ... Jean, the teller, had the signature card ... they matched. She looked at the check ... yes, the writer had an account ... yes, there had been a huge deposit ... it all checked. "Looks good, Jean. Go ahead." Then she noticed the amount. "That's quite the bonus ... do you mind if I call?"

"Not at all, Mrs. Fox ... please, feel free."

Two minutes later she said, "Deposit them, Jean. They're good."

Two minutes after that, Wili walked over to Billy, handed him his deposit slip, tucking hers in her purse.

"Let's go to school." She snatched the keys up from the table and ran out the door..."I get to drive!!"

Billy was still in a sexual haze imagining those lips and those eyes... 'Megan? ... yeah, Megan.'

Wili was trying to climb into the Town Wagon. There was a little fold away step on her side ... there wasn't one on the drivers side. Billy was standing beside her, she looked ... up ... and ... confused.

"Billy? When did you get so tall?"

"Wili? When did you get so short?"

She was ... short.

He was ... tall.

'I never noticed, ' they thought, like the twins they were ... together, simultaneously, and with identical expressions of shock.

"I wash your clothes ... I never noticed your pants getting longer." She looked again..."Or your shirts getting so broad across the shoulders. Good Lord ... you're beautiful. Oh ... oh ... oh, those poor defenseless highschool girls. You are going to be dangerous. Well, don't just stand there, pick me up."

Mrs. Fox was watching out the window. Billy picked Wili up like she was styrofoam. As he turned after sliding Wili behind the wheel, she caught a glimpse of a night stick or a billy-club down his leg. She blushed when she realized what it was. 'OMG ... he's huge!!' Just like her daughter, her panties were instantly wet.

"Jean? I'm just going to the Ladies Room."


Wili pulled into VISITORS ONLY parking. It had taken some serious adjusting to fit the seat to her much smaller frame. The Recaro buckets from the Major's wrecked Air Police Dodge were really comfortable but, my lord, it was a long way to the pedals. She could reach ... but just.

When she opened the door, she stared at the distant ground in dismay. "Bill? Help!"

A shadow fell across her eyes. As far as it was to the ground, she was looking straight into Bill's blue eyes. 'Oh Goddess! Why does he have to be my brother? I want his children!'

Bill, he was too big to be a Billy, slid his hand under her butt, picked her up one handed and slowly lowered her to the ground ... one handed.

"You are going to get so fucked when we get home ... I'm soaked."

"You smell great."

Instant purple blush...

"Students park around back," said the rent-a-cop at the door,

"We're not students, yet. Is there an admissions office, or someone we can talk to?"

There was a yellow box painted on the floor.

"Check at the desk ... Hold out your arms." He waved a wand over each of them. Wili's purse beeped. "Ma'am, I need you to place your purse in the tray ... I only have to ask you this once. Lie to me and you're off to jail. Do you have any weapons, guns, knives, razors, brass knuckles..." The list was enormous and he was very fast. He ended with 'box cutters.'

All Wili could say was, "I don't know ... I've never cleaned out my purse since we left Ohio. We could look."

"That was next ... Ma'am, do I have your verbal permission to place the contents of your purse in the tray."

She nodded.

"You must respond Verbally. Yes or no. If no, you must wait for a police woman to arrive and conduct a strip search. That is the law. Yes or no?"

"May I look first? I have no idea what might be in there."

"No. The Law gives the school the right to search anyone who enters regardless of race, color, or creed. Yes or No."

"May I confer with my brother?"

"Yes, as long as neither of you try to leave the yellow box."

She tugged Bill over to the far edge of the yellow box.

"Bill," she whispered, "remember that joint in Kansas?"

"I smoked it."

"Go ahead officer. Yes, you may look."

The beep was a mass of change and the metal clasp on the purse.

"If I may make a suggestion, Miss..." he looked at her drivers license, "Sutherland. A purse with a metal clasp will always be grounds for a search. I recommend you get a string tie purse. Change will always be grounds for a search. If you must carry funds make it folding money. Your Vehicle must always be unlocked and is subject to random searches any time it is on school property. That's the Law and we enforce it."

"Wow ... maybe we should consider online homeschool?"

"Check at the desk ... that may not be an option in Texas if you are within traveling distance of a registered and approved school."

The desk was beyond the next set of doors. The guard pressed a button, the door 'clicked' and they walked through.

"How may we assist you?" She was young, pierced and pretty ... in a Goth sort of way.

"We were thinking about enrolling for classes either next semester or in the fall, but after the hassle of just getting in, we're not so sure."

"If I might see some State issued picture ID ... I see, Lodi, Ohio. Have you nothing from the Great State of Texas?"

"Just pay-stubs and bank books ... and the registration for our van. What's the problem?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.