Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

After the pukefest inspired by the blood, brains and over eating, Wili eventually calmed down ... Oh sure, she had the shakes and a car backfiring would have her scrambling for cover. But she had Bill and the Magnificent Seven to keep her company at night and warm in the morning. Eventually, she got over it. The resiliency of youth is wonderful. It took longer for her so rudely stretched pucker to clench.

But Billy in the morning, Billy in the evening, Billy at supper time, tuned her up and kept her happy.

The Trooper chick, she of the "good eye and steady trigger finger" helped them prove the existence of a genuine bag of Bonnie and Clyde's evil doings.

Just the empty two handed canvas Bank bag netted two grand at an Amarillo public auction house. That purchaser took said 'authenticated' bag to the Museum that displayed the bullet riddled death car and sold it for a LOT more.

The bills and change were parceled out to collectors at need.

After her wildly climatic but enormously traumatic 'rear entry, ' Wili decided that the life of a 'flower child' might not be her piece of cake. That sort of thing was normal in the Haight ... or so she'd heard. In the case of ass over teakettle ... she'd have tea ... please. Earl Grey if you have it. Thank you.

Billy, on the other hand, became a devote (sounds like devo-tay. The weird band with the odd hats and cockney for tea.) of deep throats and big wide mouths with the suction of a vacuum pump or a commercial Hoover. His perfect imaginary date had no teeth and no gag reflex ... and that was available at the nursing home ... EWW!

Billy kept the watch.

For several years it resided in his paisley back pack as a reminder of a wild trip (there's that pun, again.) half way across the United States.

Billy mourned the loss of Route 66,,, not that he's be able to tell you anything about it ... except, "Denny's used to have the Best Flags ... now it's Perkins ... and that's not the same!" And he vividly remembered amber waves of grain.

Where Wili was content with Billy ... Billy was not content with Wili ... Wili did not give great head ... Wili gave OK head ... when she gave head ... which was NOWHERE often enough for Bill and too often for Wili.

No, Billy remembered nearly losing this balls to the mighty suction of a certain skinny blond. SHE gave the BEST head ever. Well best as far his experience went ... stories of girls who could suck a golf ball through a hundred feet of water hose couldn't ALL be rumor. Where there's smoke, there's fire ... isn't there?

One fine morning, when Billy was flush, his Timex stopped ... the Jeweler wouldn't even try.

However, he had a fine selection of restored pocket watches. This jeweler wasn't a display case jeweler. He was a genuine watch repairman and them animals are getting rare!

"Could I interest you in a fine pocket watch?"

And Billy recalled the watch in the paisley backpack.

"I've got an old watch, doesn't run ... enormous sentimental value to me. It won't wind."

"I'll look at it for twenty five dollars. If I can't fix it ... Eh." He shrugged his shoulders ... leaving the impression he'd buy it for parts.

He bought watches from old farmers, widows, at auctions ... even Goodwill, they were forever finding pocket watches in the bib pockets of well worn farmeralls.

Never let it be said that Alzheimer's didn't have a silver lining for SOMEBODY ... or, in the case of pocket watches ... a solid gold watch and chain. Maybe this was another idiot who didn't know gold was on the rise.

Billy said, "only if it doesn't get out of my sight." He'd already mentioned sentimental value ... now he'd have to live with the lie. Even if the works were broke the watch was 'Bonnie and Clyde' and worth a bundle.

Be nice if it worked. Impressive. "I'll be right back." Billy thought for a moment, "You have to take it out of the case?"

"Yes."

"Ok ... it's got a four foot long chain ... I'll hold the end while you get the works out. If you can't fix it I might see about getting a working works somewhere."

"I have a few high dollar works ... We'll just have to see." Yeah ... works from quality gold cases ... the cases were worth ten times the works.

Billy was back in an hour ... Wili 'needed' the magnificent seven to scratch a certain itch and the neighbor boy wasn't quite long enough. After that chore ... and it was getting to be just that ... a chore ... Billy rescued the old watch and chain from his paisley backpack ... he held the pack to his cheek fondly. He could still smell the skinny blond.

'She was, what? Fourteen in 1963 ... I'll never find that perfect throat again, ' he thought. 'Damn!'

The jeweler was more than impressed.

A Cartier $20 US Liberty gold coin antique pocket watch. The genuine 1927 Liberty-head twenty dollar coin was worth more to a collector than the contents of his collection. 'Damn!'

"You realize I'll never find parts for this ... this is priceless. If It's not something simple..."

But it was ... simple. It was wound too tight. Removing the works was a simple matter of rotating two screws and pulling the stem as if you were going to set it.

The works slid out to his hand ... turning it over he squeezed the spring gear between two fingers ... hard! and gently pried the catch out of engagement. The mainspring unwound and stopped ... it did NOT snap.

He slipped the works in the solid coin gold case ... reset the the screws and said, "Twenty Five bucks."

"For that?"

"You're not paying me for fixing it ... You're paying me for knowing HOW to fix it."

"Don't you want to test it?"

"Nope ... I know it'll work ... it was wound too tight. Now ... If you want me to clean, adjust, time and lubricate it ... that's $200 in advance ... plus parts and you'd have to leave it a week at least. Twenty Five bucks. " He held out his hand, keeping the watch tightly gripped in the other.

Billy paid.

"Man ... what a rip ... a New Timex would a cost ten bucks..."

On Billy's way out the door, the Jeweler, a little miffed, said, "Any time, day or night, anytime at all ... You need to get a little cash... ?

"I'll give you Twelve Hundred dollars for that watch."

Billy almost dropped it.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.