Redheads
Chapter 3

 

My twin redheads, Emma and Grace, seem to exude sexuality these days. I told them about my story deal to which they got excited. I had to lock myself inside my work area to keep from getting distracted by them walking by and constantly saying. "Hello Daddy?"

The first ten chapters poured out of me like it was the easiest thing I ever wrote. I was worried it might be too erotic, but I'd let my Publisher tell me before I tried to tone it down. In less than seven weeks, I had the first ten chapters written — it usually took me two weeks a chapter but this story was a labor of love, lust and larceny.

A title was slowly coming to me; it would be 'red' something. My nom de querre would be Phillip Roux, the last name a French derivative of the word Red. After spending far too much time on it, the title of the first book would be 'The Redheaded Tryst.' Phillip was my protagonists name as well. It would be a first-person story! The wife, who was instantly likeable, is named Aubrey and the girls in the story are Ruby and Scarlett — if Jim doesn't like it, he can voice his opinion.

Having this all done, I told the girls I was leaving to talk to my publisher, and would be back to take them to dinner — they squealed and said, "OK Daddy!"

I had the first fifteen chapters finished, but Jim asked for ten, and that's what I took him. I walked into his office and carefully handed the first 109 pages to him.

"Just a minute," he said looking at the front page and started to read it, as he sat down. I grinned to myself as he turned page after page of the story. He certainly looked hooked; as I saw his eyes occasionally glisten a bit. I heard the occasional "Wow' also. Over the years, I'd gotten rather good at foreshadowing in my writings, and Jim was a proponent of the technique — when used correctly and sparingly.

More than once, I saw him go back to reread something — that worried me a bit, but he dropped it and said, "Mr. Michael Knox — that was the best fucking piece of fiction that I've read in twenty years — you, and I are going to be both rich and famous."

"Jim, I wouldn't mind being rich, but fame is a bitch — you can have the fame," I replied.

"That's OK with me, Michael — I'd like to renegotiate our deal from before."

"U-huh?"

"One book a year — $500k per book, plus 10 percent of book sales. This could easily be a million seller Michael, the name of Phillip Roux will be mentioned alongside E L James and Sylvia Day."

"I do not want people finding out who I really am, is that clear Jim! I will NOT do book signings — ever!"

"But, Why?"

"Because — because this is a true story..."

"What!"

"Aubrey was my wife and the girls are my real daughters, really twins, really redheads and..."

"Michael — you mean you, and your own daughters have ... made love?"

"Yes, and they are both pregnant — NOW do you see why I've put the restrictions in place," I broke down a little.

Pulling a form from his desk, that he signed and put in front of me, he said, "This document makes me personally libel if any of what you just said is leaked, that's the kind of faith I have in you. I guarantee that you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams. If you can write five complete books about these characters — your sales could rival Ian Fleming. Have we got a deal?"

I saw his hand out, and I knew that I wanted the girls to have all that they could, so I stood up, rubbed my eyes a bit, and shook his hand.

He sat back down and wrote out a check and handed it to me. As I took it, he said, "We will need a disclaimer somewhere to explain that this book is not for the young adults?"

"Which, of course will cause a swell of sales by those very youngsters," I said, finishing the thought.

"If we tell them, they shouldn't buy or read it, we're doing our part — aren't we?" he reasoned.

"That's how I see it," I said getting up and leaving his office.


"GIRLS, I'm home!"

They came from the kitchen with their matching bellies leading the way. I showed them the check and explained the deal to them. They were giggles and jiggles.

"Girls, I called your mother's sister, and asked her if she was interested in becoming a nanny to your little ones."

Grace commented, "But if she finds out that you're the father, isn't that a problem?"

"No, Claudia told me she always had a crush on me, so she sounded very willing to be part of our clan. Now, since I have a hard deadline for this book, I need at least an hour a day to write, can you live without me for an hour a day?"

"I think so, Daddy," Emma said walking up to me and giving me a kiss.

"That won't be a problem, Daddy," Grace said coming up behind me and sticking her hand down the front of my pants.

"However, I might need some motivation girls, so let's go upstairs, all right?"

"Yeah, Daddy — how far along can we get and still make love to our Daddy?" Emma said.

"I don't remember exactly; we'll look it up together OK?"

Gracie said, "Sounds good — who gets you first, Daddy?"

"I don't care girls — maybe I'll take you both at the same time," I replied.

That spurred Grace to unzip my pants and got me naked from the waist down — Emma took my shirt off, and then got herself au natural. Her baby bump was evident as she pushed me on my bed.

Emma was naked and started taking my dick in her mouth. Grace lowered her very wet pussy to my mouth. I've got to say they both taste so good. I pulled her closer and extended my tongue inside. I started using my tongue like a dick, going deep and pulling back, then sticking it back inside. Grace was getting close.

Meanwhile, I felt Emma's spit on my dick to get it wetter for her mouth. She wasn't taking me all inside, but she was doing quite the job on me. The pressure she was exerting on my dick was incredible, and she was humming when I was in her mouth — that was hurtling me towards my orgasm.

She pulled me out from time to time, and licked the underside, really getting me close. I could only see a little of what Emma was doing, since I had to raise Grace up a little to look down at Emma. Since I knew I was close, I pulled Grace down and started licking her like my life depended on it. She was about to orgasm into my mouth, so I latched myself on to her, which made her jump with excitement.

At nearly the same moment, with Emma licking me — I burst and started cumming. Her mouth wasn't on me, so I guessed she wanted her face and tits covered with my spunk. Grace had gotten heavy, so she got off my face and went over to her sister and started to lick my cum off her face and tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.