Redheads
Chapter 2

 

I clearly didn't know how to answer that without one of my gorgeous daughters being mad at me, so I meekly conceded, "You choose — it doesn't matter, please will one of you, please put me inside your pussy?"

I saw Grace find a coin and said to her sister, "Call it in the air, Sis."

"Tails," Emma said?

"It is ... Tails — go ahead, Em; I'll take sloppy seconds!" Grace said.

"I defer my choice, so I can get him after he's cum the first time," Emma said with amazing forethought.

I felt Gracie climb aboard and she very slowly dropped her hairless pussy on top of my steel rod. After she was all the way enclosed around me, she leaned forward and gave me a kiss that reminded me of Annie.

I was busily playing with her perfect C-cups while we kissed; all the while, she was raising herself up and dropping herself down on me. I knew I wouldn't last long, I asked, "Let me suck your tits, Gracie — ever since they've gotten so big, I've wanted so badly to come up behind you and molest your breasts."

Without breaking her rhythm, she leaned her tits to me, and I got one in my mouth.

This was too much for me as I cut loose inside the condom. "Oooh, Daddy — I felt that, did you know that Mom put us on the pill back when we were 16? I'll bet you didn't or you wouldn't have given us that 'this is a condom' speech a while back, EMMA — he's all yours!"

Gracie pulled her breast from my mouth, got up off of me and took off my condom. I thought she was going to throw it away, but she stretched it and drank right out of it, like a final drink from one of those collapsible drinks the kids these days get.

"Daddy, I get you bare, don't I? I want you to get hard first," Emma said putting her hand on my dick. It didn't take many strokes to get me as firm as I was for her sister. She even licked me a little before she climbed aboard.

I took her and rolled from being on my back to be on her front, partially disconnecting, but she got me back inside.

"Daddy, I really want you to fuck me as hard as you used to fuck Mommy — will you please?" my beautiful Em said to me.

I proceeded to plunge deep and very slow as I saw her face light up, and her eyes go out of focus. I had my hands on her stunning tits as I started a medium speed fuck of my oldest daughter — by seven minutes. Her tits felt exactly like her sisters, but she didn't completely shave herself, there was an uppercase E shaved into her red pubic hair.

"Oh, Daddy — oh Daddy — you are fucking me with that big beautiful cock of yours, if Grace and I hadn't practiced with a gourd; we'd still have our maidenhead — we knew that you'd be our first real cock, and our first fuck — give it to me, come on - go faster — faster — faster Daddy — Oh my goodness, yeah — do it — do — it, cum Daddy — cum inside your little girl! Show her how much you care about us."

"AAAAUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH," I yelled as it started — I felt at least five really strong spurts; my nuts felt so empty as I kept stroking inside her all through everything. I looked up and saw her smiling face as we kissed for the first time during our fucking. She had her hands on my face as we were sharing our mouths and tongue with one another.

"That was so fucking hot, you two," Grace said. "How long before you can get hard again Daddy?"

"As beautiful as you both are, give me ten minutes please," I said.

I pulled out of Em and got back on solid ground, although I almost fell on my way to the bathroom. I peed and splashed water in my face as surprisingly, I got hard again — just like that!

I walked back out proudly, as I saw Grace licking her sister's snatch, getting part of my load and swallowing it.

"Lookie — lookie, Daddy's hard again," Emma said.

"Two times in thirty minutes, is that a record for you Daddy?" Grace asked.

"Girls, I will not tell you about my ladies, out of respect, but I came inside six different girls in under two hours when I was your age. It was my last blast, before I married your mother," I said getting a little tear in my eye.

"Gracie, on the bed — NOW!"

She did, and I started kissing her hairless pussy, causing her to moan a lot. "You drank my juice before, now you'll get it all the way up inside that gorgeous snatch of yours," I said moving to my dick being ready to enter her bareback, for the first time.

I went all the way, in a single stroke, and she let out a rather marvelous noise. I went quickly into high gear ravaging her pussy as she raised her hands and said, "Come here Daddy?" all the while I was fucking the shit out of her. She started to whisper to me, saying, "Oh, Daddy — that feels so damn good." I just kept going as she went on, "Em and I have been on the pill since we were 16."

"I know, you already told me that," I responded.

"Are you close to cumming, Daddy?"

"God, Gracie — I am so fucking close to cumming inside you."

"We started on the pill at the same time. We ovulate at the same time — and we both stopped taking the pill over a month ago, Daddy — you're probably making your own grandchildren ... right now!"

My mind said 'Pull Out, ' but everything else said, 'what the hell, ' and I came inside my Gracie, easily enough to get her pregnant.

After I got my breath back, I asked, "Is that what this was all about girls, getting knocked up by your own father?"

Emma said, "We've been thinking about it since Moms rants, about you wanting us instead of her. We saw you were getting hard during that, so we hatched a plan, starting about two months ago..."

"Then, the day you kissed us, we realized how perfect our plan would be. Are you mad at us?" Grace asked.

"Not even a little - girls, we do need to be sure that you are both pregnant, so let's go get some food, then come back and fuck each other some more, how's that sound?"

"You will need to pull out of me first, Daddy," Grace said. "Let Em and I clean you off, then we'll take a shower together, OK?"

Begrudgingly, I pulled out of my daughter, and they indeed cleaned me off. We all took a shower, and went to Mickey D's.

All during lunch the girls giggled and touched me on the arm, on the thigh, even directly on my face. I saw some boys their age gazing at them. I realized right then and there, that my girls are too good for anybody else.

They stopped going to school as we all fucked each other many times a day, always being sure to fill each of my girl's multiple times a day.

I would take my breaks from them to work on my story as much as I could, turning in chapters barely ahead of schedule.

I had a meeting scheduled with my publisher so after discussing my current project, I asked, "Could you market a story about a 40-year-old man whose wife committed suicide leaving him alone with his two foxy redheaded daughters — my idea for a title would be 'Redheads: A Personal Journey!'"

Jim Harper got up and said, "I've been thinking about a line of quasi-erotic novels with a simple theme. How many Books could you come up with, do you think?"

"Well, Jim, besides using a different byline, I could have five books or more, but only one a year. Researching will be very time consuming. I have an idea for lots of detail about the man meeting his wife in college, their proposal and marriage, her finding out she's got twins, the girls growing up, the mothers subsequent breakdown, the father's moment of discovery with his daughters..."

"What do you mean, his moment of discovery Mike," Jim asked?

"When he realizes that they've grown to be the most beautiful intoxicating young ladies in his life, and they seduce their father generating their own progeny."

"Hot damn Mike, you've already thought a lot of this out, could I get two books the first year then a book a year after that?" Jim asked getting real excited.

"I need to finish what I'm working on, then I could put out the first two in twelve months. What kind of money are we talking about, anyway?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.