Junior Goes to War. Part of the Stopwatch Series - Cover

Junior Goes to War. Part of the Stopwatch Series

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 2

To the Victor Goes the Spoiled

There were only two further demonstrations of the might of the 'Two Mile Island Nation' necessary before America surrendered.

A tactical nuclear missile strike was attempted.

Eight hundred meters of Cheyenne Mountain, in Colorado, the cornerstone of American Defense was lifted ... shaken, and dropped back in the hole from where it had been. There were many dead.

A second strike using a larger warhead was attempted.

The Pentagon was removed ... well eight hundred meters of it ... and dropped in the Pacific ocean. The flight across the United States was slow, low and covered every major city. It was easy to tell what the building had been. There were war mongering generals and admirals along with many industry lobbyists running around trying to get out. Low and slow was still a 500 foot fall.

The Japanese had been smarter than the American Armed Forces. It only took two demonstrations of the power of American Science for the Aggressor and Instigator of the Second World War to run like a newspaper swatted puppy, whining and pissing all over itself.

General Admiral Wendy Wendolyn Elizabeth Wanzor Austin accepted the surrender at Appomattox Court House in Virginia ... of the two hundred dignitaries present she was the sole representative of the Princessapalia.

"You'll have to forgive the absence of The Wendy, Mom is canning tomatoes and she's trying to get it done before the ice comes. Winter provisions come first. No sense in wasting all that weeding." She put her hand in the small of her back and groaned.

"Let me read the terms she has demanded ... there will be no bargaining, Gentleman. This is what she wants and this is what she gets. Otherwise ... well ... enough said.

"You all have a copy and I'm sure you can read."

She seated herself at the table Lee and Grant had passed an uncomfortable April day in 1865 seated at. There weren't enough chairs to seat the 'opposing team, ' so Junior picked a few at random. Every one else stood.

"Article One: The Names of All Victims of the Secret Service White House Massacre shall be enshrined in a Memorial. NO NAME SHALL BE UN READABLE BY A PERSON FIVE FEET TALL!

"Article One point One: Said Memorial shall be a Building ... Wall ... or other Monument to be erected on the very spot of the former residence of the President of the United States of America, to wit: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NorthWest, City of Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America. No other official memorial shall be allowed. Said Memorial shall be open year round at all hours of the day and night."

"Article One point Two: Memorial shall be made of the finest imported White Italian Marble, no matter what type of memorial is decided upon."

She paused and stood, "America's shame is great because of this heinous act. We will not allow American Products to be used to alleviate this shame. No pigeon, dove or other avian shall be allowed to desecrate this memorial. As far as I'm concerned they can shit all over the other memorial."

Junior reseated herself.

"Article Two. In the opposite corner of the grounds shall a second memorial be raised.

"A Memorial of Shame.

"Article Two point One: The names of the responsible Secret Service Storm Troopers shall be engraved on a low wall, no taller than three feet, made of Black American Marble. Below the Names of Shame shall be engraved the participants and perpetrators of the combat between My Nation and the United States of America ... Military, Congress, Judiciary and lastly the names of all the secret forces personnel sent against my Nation while we were seeking a peaceful solution to our differences.

"Article Three: The individual survivors of each victim of the SS Massacre shall be compensated, in Gold of the value of 1933 ... in other words at twenty dollars an ounce, the sum of one million dollars per survivor. In the event of total destruction of the family line, the monies shall be deposited in Swiss or other offshore accounts and the interest accrued shall be used to provide free college educations to those students who can present a legitimate need, the sons and daughters of the wealthy need not apply."

Junior stood again, "Gentlemen, let there be no mistake, a pepper-sprayed victim is as much a victim of law enforcement aggression as the dead. They shall be compensated."

"Article Four: The Electoral College is dissolved. The vote of the people shall not be held at ransom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.