Herman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The start of a young man's journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Slow  

I'd had a thought over the weekend concerning the money I'd found under mom's bed. Figuring that some people are just naturally nosey and if the cleaning crew that came in on every Wednesday had someone like that I'd best move the money.

Just before leaving the house to take Linda to the airport I'd stuffed what was in the metal box into a backpack. After dropping Linda at the airport I headed for a different bank than the one where mom had her safe deposit box and opened new checking and savings accounts and rented a safe deposit box. I felt relieved as I left the bank and headed for my first class of the day.

I rang Sam's doorbell at six-ten and she greeted me wearing high heels and an apron. "Just in case you wanted dessert first" is what she said as I entered the house.

I pulled her into my arms, kissed her and said, "I'll have dessert after dinner, but I think I will have an appetizer before dinner" and I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. It was the start of a long night and Tuesday was another day when I had to run to make my first class on time.

Tuesday evening was a very tiring experience for me. I had to shoot three different scenes making love to Celia. The first time was on the desk in the home office so that it looked like we were making love at work. The next two were n the bedroom on the king size bed. There was a quick clothing change between scenes so it would look like different days.

Making love to Celia was hard work. There was concern on Sam and John's part that I wouldn't be able to fuck three times in just a couple of hours so I had to stop just before cumming and pull out while someone ran in and did the turkey baster thing. Believe you me it is hard – damned hard – to quit just as you are getting ready to bust your nut. Sam and John's strategy backfired on them. The third time Celia and I made love I was so ready that I came a minute after I slid into her. Then the call went out for a fluffer and that was another trip. Fran had taken the day off and so Ivy had to do the fluffing and she was not happy about it at all, but she had to suck it up (pun intended) and do her job. It took her a while before I got up again and got the shoot over with.

Sam wanted to stick around after every one left, but I was too exhausted to do her any good and I told her so. She understood.

"Making love under the hot lights isn't as easy as it looks is it" she said. "But I know that you can use a good morning wake up so I'll stay if you don't mind."

Her good morning wake up consisted of waking me up with a blow job and then leaning against the shower wall while I took her from behind. She gave me a passionate kiss when she left after telling me that she would see me that night.


That night I was sandbagged!

The way it was supposed to work was Celia, after falling madly in love with me, was going to confront Bonnie. They would get in a cat fight, Bonnie would subdue Celia and turn Celia into her bitch and then they would both laugh at me. I would make an impassioned speech about how wasn't going to put up with Bonnie's shit any longer, tell her that she was welcome to Celia, that I would be seeing an attorney the first thing the next day and then walk away.

In previous scenes we had established that Celia and I were falling in love and that we would both tell Bonnie that I was leaving her for Celia. Celia wanted to drive the message home so we decided that the confrontation would take place when Bonnie came home and found Celia and I making love on our bed.

Celia and I made love only this time I didn't have to stop and pull out. I came in her and when I was limp and pulled out I fell next to her on the bed. She reached for my cock and was playing with it when Bonnie came into the room. She took in the scene and then yelled:

"What the hell is going on here?"

"I knew from what Bobby told me that you were a stupid bitch, but I never thought that you were so stupid that you couldn't figure out what you are looking at."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the woman who is going to take your husband away from you and treat him like the treasure he is."

"Over my dead body!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"My pleasure" Celia said as she jumped off the bed and went for Bonnie. The two put on a pretty good show, but then instead of Bonnie subduing Celia per the script I thought we were following Celia got Bonnie down on the floor in a hammerlock and said:

"You want more bitch? All I have to do is add a little more pressure and I'll end up breaking something."

"Enough. Enough!! Stop hurting me."

Celia got up and left Bonnie lying on the floor and then said to me, "Get dressed Bobby and lets get out of here. You can come back for your things later."

We both dressed and as we were heading for the door Bonnie cried out:

"Don't leave me Bobby; please don't leave me. I love you Bobby; please don't go."

I had no idea why Sam had made the changes, but I did know that the episode was supposed to end with me showing some balls so I adlibbed.

"You don't love me Bonnie and I doubt that you ever did. What you loved was shitting all over me knowing that I would take it because I loved you and didn't want to lose you."

"No Bobby, you're wrong. I only did what I did because I thought it was what you wanted. If you would ever have just said "Stop this Bonnie" I would have done it in a heartbeat."

"Bullshit Bonnie. No way you could have believed that I wanted to be shamed and humiliated in front of my friends and the guys I work with. And if you really loved me there is no way that you could constantly deny me what you so freely gave to everyone else. I overheard your phone conversation with Abe the other day. I heard you tell him that if you ever found a "real man" you would put me out on the curb with the rest of the garbage on trash pickup day.

"I loved you Bonnie and you will never find anyone else who will love you more than I did, but you killed that love. You drove a stake through it and killed it and I'm out of here."

I took Celia by the arm and we walked out of the room as Bonnie cried out:

"Please Bobby; please. Please don't leave me."

I heard John call "Cut and that's a wrap" and I turned and walked back into the room.

"What happened here Sam?"

"The series ends without you in it so I just decided to change the ending a little. This way you showed that you had some stones and you got the girl. A happy ending for you." We can always re-shoot it the other way if you want."

"No; I'm cool with it. I was just curious."

"Another reason is that it leaves open the possibility of your coming back if circumstances change. We can play it that you loved me so much that you couldn't stay away. I'll be all sweetness and light, but gradually get you back under my thumb. The difference will be that you are only a wimp with me. We can have you punch out a couple of guys to show that you are not a wuss except with me."

"Not likely Sam. Linda was pretty definite in her wanting me to quit and I have to agree with her thinking."

"I do too. I would have stopped when you first told me about it."

"I know, but I promised you I'd stay through the series and to me a promise made is a promise kept."

"Are you satisfied with the ending? We can change and have you punch out someone to make you appear more macho."

"No need. I'm good with it."

"The series ends with this episode, but I do hope I'm going to see you from time to time."

I remembered what Linda had said and I decided to be a little bold.

My mom was forever telling me about a woman's intuition and that "Women know these things." I've gotten the same from Linda. Especially the "women know these things" part. Just before she left she asked me if she was going to have to look for a new bed partner when she comes to town and when I asked her why she told me that she "just knew, just immediately knew" that when you were talking about your perfect mate that you were talking about me. I told her that she was crazy and she gave me the "women know" bit. Was she right?"

Sam was silent for a bit and then she said, "Would it be so bad if she were right?"

"You mean that she is?"

"Yes. She is right on the money."

"But why me? You could have your pick of guys who would kill to have you. Why me?"

"I've already told you. I need someone who will accept me for not only who I am, but who can also accept me for who I was. I can accept you knowing that you were a male prostitute and I believe that with that background you can accept me. Am I wrong?"

"No, but what about love? I like you Sam; I like you a lot, but I don't know that I love you."

"Bullshit Herman If you can make love to me the way you have been doing you can love me. I know that I'm falling in love with you."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything baby. We will just take it as it comes. You know my schedule and what nights I can date. I'm betting by the time I finish my program and have my degree that you and I will be what is called 'an item' and once I have that degree I am done with porn. I will be ready to live a normal life and I want to live that life with a guy who treats me the way you do. Let's just play it by ear, okay?"

No way was I going to say no. Sam was a great bed buddy; she was smart, witty, was a damned good cook and I did like her. I liked her one hell of a lot and I knew I could do worse – a lot worse – when it came to picking a mate for life. I couldn't throw stones at her for what she did given what I'd done before I met her so I said:

"Okay Sam; one day at a time.

Over the next two months I dated Sam between Linda's visits and we got along fine. I closed on the house and put the money in the bank. I had a year to do something with it to avoid having to pay capital gains on it.

Linda invited Sam over every time she was in town and the two of them talked about me like I wasn't even there. Sam told Linda she was going to marry me as soon as she got her degree and Linda asked me if that was true and I just shrugged. Sam laughed and said:

"He just hasn't gotten used to the idea yet."

Every time the two of them got together they talked about gangbangs and I was beginning to believe that Linda was actually going to do it.

Summer break came and I decided to work for Linda's company as an intern rather than take summer classes. The work was interesting and I got some real world experience to compliment the classes I took for my major.

Sam and I got together two or three nights a week and at least one of those nights ended up in a sleep-over at either Sam's place or mine. Sam was done with her degree program and all she had to do was submit her dissertation and defend it. I picked her up one Monday night and she told me that she could start seeing me every night of the week from then on.

"I posted my last film on Saturday. I'm all yours now baby."

That night's sleep-over lasted until Thursday and I did have to admit that waking up next to Sam every morning and then starting our day together was very nice. That night when I picked Linda up at the airport she asked me if I had missed her and I said:

"You know I have."

"Really? Sam hasn't been keeping you too busy to even think of me when I'm not here?"

"I do spend a lot of time with Sam, but you are never far from my thoughts."

"That's a sweet thing to say, but I know that my time with you is short. Sam is determined to marry you and now that school is over for her she is going to put on a full court press. The two of you are perfect for each other."

"The problem is that even though I like her a lot I don't know that I love her."

"So what? There are more people out there than you realize who weren't really in love when they married, but love grew between them. Bob and I weren't in love when we got married. It was a marriage of convenience, but by the time he died I would have killed for the man. You and Sam have unique backgrounds that make you a perfect couple. I know it and Sam does too.

"Let me put your mind to rest on something. You dumping this old broad to marry Sam isn't going to change my plans for you. I'm still going to expect you to come work for me."

"What's with this 'old broad' crap? You are one hell of a sexy lady and what surprises me the most is that you are wasting your time on a young dude like me when you could have your pick of dozens of men who would like to put a ring on your finger."

"The problem is that most of those men who want to put a ring on my finger want to do it more for my money than for me. Oh I'm sure that there might be a couple who want me for me, but do you have any idea how many I would have to wade through to find those guys? And what happens if I choose wrong? No lover' I'll stick to you young dudes. You have fast recovery powers. More to the point I'll stick with you as long as you'll have me. I've grown real fond of you."

"As long as I'll have you? I've got news for you sexy lady. I'm yours until you tell me goodbye. I won't be the one who ends what we have."

"Oh? What about Sam?"

"To be bluntly honest Linda; I can't choose between you. I want you both."

"Oh dear; this could get sticky."

She was silent the rest of the way to the house. When we got there Linda helped me make dinner and after we ate we sat on the patio and had margaritas while we watched the sunset. After a bit Linda said:

"I like Sam."

"So do I."

"I really do think the two of you make the perfect couple."

"I've heard it said by some who have seen us together that you and I look like the perfect couple."

She laughed and said, "I know bullshit when I hear it, but thank you for the thought."

"It is not bullshit Linda. I look older than I am and you look years younger than you are and while we may be a May-December couple there doesn't appear to be all that many years between us."

"I'm older than your mother was."

"And I had the hots for her too."

"Oh Hermie; whatever am I going to do with you."

"Keep me around is what I am hoping for."

She reached over and patted my leg. "Come on baby; I need to show you how much I like what you say."

She tore me up that night and I did not want to get out of bed in the morning, but she had put me to work at her company and I did need to carry my weight. We rode into work together and on the way she told me that we would be going out that night after work. "Where" I asked.

"It is a surprise sweetie. You get to spend the day trying to think of what it might be."

Work was so busy that day that I didn't have time to think about it. At work our relationship was strictly business and I rarely saw her as she went from meeting to meeting. She had lunch with a client and I didn't see her again until quitting time. As we settled into the Escalade she asked:

"Ready for your surprise?"

"I don't know. Is it a good surprise or a bad one?"

"You haven't an idea of what it might be?"

"Not a clue."

"Good. That means that no one spilled the beans."

She changed the subject to things from work and I was so busy talking that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. "We're here" she said and I looked up and saw that we were in front of Sam's place. I looked at her questioningly and she said:

"Can you figure it out now?"

I looked at her blankly and she said, "You have a choice. You can be the engineer who starts the train moving or just a passenger along for the ride however I do expect you to be the brakeman riding in the caboose."

It finally dawned on me. She was going to do a gangbang. "Are you sure about this?"

"I am. I've wanted to do it ever since I saw the films of Sam. I think about it all the time. The kinkiest thing I've ever done was make love to you while Bob watched and I decided that I wanted to do something really wild before I'm too old to enjoy it. You are going to be part of it right?"

"Your wish is my command."

"Good. I want you to be the engineer and the brakeman."

"What does that mean?"

"I want you to be the first and the last and as many times in between as you can manage."

Sam answered the door when we rang the bell and she gave Linda a big smile.

"Good. I was afraid you would chicken out and I'd end up having to take care of the guys."

"How many?"

"You said six counting Herm so I have five here for you."

We went in and I was surprised to see John and Terry there behind all ready set up cameras. I turned to Linda and asked:

"Are you sure about this? What are your clients and customers gong to think if they see you on a porn site?"

"This isn't going up on a porn site sweetie. Sam assures me that here will only be one copy and I'll have it. It will be something for me to look at when I'm old and gray and need to be reminded that once upon a time I had what it takes."

She turned to Sam and asked, "How do we do this?"

"Just get naked and get it on."

"No" I said. "We will take it slow. I'll undress you and when you get down to stockings and heels I'll go down on you. While I'm doing that one of the others will step up and present his cock to your mouth. When I think I've gotten you ready I'll make love to you and whenever I'm done whoever is in your mouth will take my place and from there things should take on a life of their own."

I undressed Linda and she undressed me and then I went down on her. I knew what buttons to push and I ate her to an orgasm while she sucked Stan's cock. After she came I mounted her missionary and was able to give her another climax before I came. After I pulled out Stan moved to take my place and Ray moved to her mouth. As soon as Stan started banging away Sam pulled me into the living room and said:

"She wants you to be the first one in her ass and she wants you as many times as you can get it up tonight so tonight I'm your fluffer."

She went to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. As soon as she had me up she told me to go and tap Linda's ass so the three holing could start.

"That's what turned her on the most when she watched me. She wants to be 'airtight' so go do your duty sailor."

"Aye aye ma'am."

When I walked back into the room Stan had finished and Roy had moved from Linda's mouth to her pussy and Mike had had taken over Linda's mouth. I had the guy's pull out of her and I had Roy lie down on his back and had Linda climb on his cock and lean forward to take Mike in her mouth. I walked over to the dresser where Sam kept her KY, got the tube and went back to Linda. I worked on her butt hole with KY on my thumbs and finger for a couple of minutes and then I eased my cock into her ass. Mike and I worked up a rhythm and I fucked Linda until I came. I pulled out of her ass and George moved into take my place.

I went to the bathroom, washed my dick and then went into the living room and 'my fluffer' got me up again. I got Linda two more times before backing off to just watch. Sam wanted to get me up again, but I told her no.

"Linda wants me to be last so I have to save up enough to be able to do it."

Then came the biggest surprise of the night. John put down his camera and joined in. I'd never seen him take part before. He actually went three times on Linda. The first time he took her ass and the second time he went in her pussy. I was watching him plow Linda's pussy when Sam came up to me.

"I don't believe it" she said. "In the three years I've worked with John he has never taken part before."

John's third time was the shocker. The guys began to fade and they started to dress and leave. Soon there was only Sam, Linda, John and me. Linda called Sam and me over to the bed and said:

"I need a very big favor from you guys."

"Sure" Sam said, "What do you need?"

"Can Herm stay here with you tonight?"

"No problem; right Hermie?"

Before I could answer Linda said, "Please Herm? I know I said I wanted you to be first and last, but now I want John to be last and he wants to take me home. Please?"

I shrugged and said, "You know I'll do whatever you want." I bent and kissed her and said, "Take care and have fun. Call me when I can come home."

As Sam led me to her bedroom she said, "I hope you have enough for me. I got real horny watching Linda live out her fantasy."

"I can give you once, but that's about all. I saved myself to be Linda's last, but that's all I have in the tank."

"Betcha I can get a little more out of you."

"I sincerely doubt it."

Naturally she just had to prove me wrong, but it took her almost thirty minutes to do it.

When I was lying exhausted next to her I said, "Care to speculate on what happened tonight?"

"I haven't a clue. Like I said, in the three years I've worked with John he has never taken part in anything we did."

We fell asleep shortly after that. At noon the next day Linda called and told me that I could come home.

"John drove me home so the car is still there."

I told Sam I was going to leave and she said, "Linda told you she would explain when you got home. You make damned sure you call me and clue me in. I'm dying of curiosity."

"I need to know something. Does John know who she is? I mean does John know about our relationship?"

"As far as I know all he knows is that she is a very good friend of mine that I helped live out a fantasy. He knows she came with you and from hearing what she told you he knows that you expected to be going home with her. Why do you ask?"

"Because Linda is extremely wealthy and she has men coming after her for her money and not her."

"I doubt that John knows that. He'd never seen her before last night at least as far as I know. What are you going to do?"

"It isn't what I'm going to do; it is what is Linda going to do? Don't forget that all I am to her is her kept boy toy."

"You are more than that to her Herm."

"Another one of those "Trust me, a woman knows these things?"

"Precisely. Call me" she said as she stood on her tip-toes and kissed me.


When I got to the house I found Linda sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and working the New York Times crossword puzzle. I poured myself a cup and joined her at the table. She put down her pencil and said:

"I guess I owe you an explanation."

"No you don't. We both know what our relationship is."

"Oh? And just what is our relationship?"

"I'm your every other weekend boy toy. We are friends with some damned good benefits."

"Is that what you really think?"

I shrugged and she said, "You are much more than that to me Herm. You know that I used you exclusively up until you dropped out of site. I've used an escort service every weekend I've come to town and I've had dozens of escorts. Some of them more than a couple of times, but you are the only one I've ever offered to set up in an apartment. If you were fifteen or twenty years older I would have been trying to get you to marry me. To be absolutely honest there have been times when I thought seriously of putting the age thing aside and asking you to marry me anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.