Fast Track for Misty - Cover

Fast Track for Misty

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Misty Weston-Jones is a fast rising star of a distinguished legal firm. She is the picture of a prim and proper female associate. At least, until she met Anthony Weinstein, the son of one of the senior partners. His devil-may-care attitude soon has her doing things she didn't expect were possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The very impressive Ms. Misty Weston-Jones was still on her knees in front of the beaming Mister Weinstein Sr. not having quite taken him along to the moment of truth, as it were, with regard to the impending release of his stored up male juices.

He was most appreciative of her splendid efforts and patted her on top of head telling her in a somewhat shaky voice,

"You are doing quite well, my dear, I am almost there now. Kindly be a good girl and swallow it all down so as not to stain my fluffy white carpet."

Misty was far too busy bobbing her fully-stretched mouth on his business to make a rejoinder but she nodded in agreement to indicate she had heard his instructions and would comply. She was now a fully tenured member of the firm and would soon be a junior partner. It was a laudable achievement for one so young and she knew there was nothing she was not willing to do in order to continue up the ladder of success at Rodman, Anderson, Mikishita and Weinstein.

The older Mr. Weinstein was instrumental in her quick rise in the hierarchy and he seemed to regard her influence on his obnoxious, over-sexed first-born son to be an asset he placed much value on. She had completely taken over young Tony's financial affairs and personal affairs of the heart with a vengeance. Tony was one of those fellows who set more store on the urgings of his cock than in the logical warnings sent to him by his logic and intellect. She had already saved him from a paternity lawsuit and even eliminated him as a suspect in the rape and murder of a female acquaintance.

Mr. Weinstein's knees were starting to shake a little and it sent a signal to Misty that he was on the verge of releasing his spunk straight down her wide open throat. His hands on the top of her head became more demanding than appreciative and he pulled her face close into her groin to give her his full discharge. His pubic hair was tickling her nose and her cheeks and she tried hard not to sneeze knowing it might damage some of the older man's equipment. The warm liquid spurts into her mouth helped to calm her down and she sucked with renewed enthusiasm hoping to get it all down quickly.

She cleaned him up and turned around so he could feel her backside with his greedy fingers. Misty enjoyed the degrading experience because she liked the way older men found new ways to explore her hidden corners. It seemed like they were never in a hurry like the young lads whose only thought was to shoot their load and get on to more pressing matters.

Misty had an appointment with the older Mister Weinstein's gadfly son Tony later that evening and they were to go over his civil suit of inappropriate behavior with an underage female. He loudly proclaimed his "innocence" to anyone who would listen but they both knew most of his friends and acquaintances had already judged him to be quite guilty because of his past record in such matters.

After careful consideration, she was preparing to advise the adamantly innocent Tony to settle out of court for a reasonable sum and require that the girl keep mum about the terms of the settlement or forfeit the cash. She had already met the girl and knew it was all about the money and nothing else. She could see it in the girl's eyes and in the eyes of her pecuniary mother who kept both hands on her pocketbook the entire time of the meeting. Poor Tony seemed deathly embarrassed over the whole affair but was lamenting the need to uphold his "principles" or some such nonsense.

Tony was still in the shower when she arrived at the apartment. Fortunately, she had her own key furnished to her by Tony when he was still in lockup awaiting a judge's decision on bail. She had "sanitized" his living quarters to make certain no items of interest would be available for later introduction at some future proceeding. She still had his interesting assortment of condoms and "toys" to make young girls sing a song of happiness during foreplay as well as a startling assortment of images of seductive unclad models posing in the raw. He had asked her what had happened to his "stuff" with his irritating plaintive "little-boy" tone of voice and gave her a look that almost made her laugh out loud.

He was so transparent when the only thing on his mind was the gratification of the needs of his overly active cock. She had been drawn into his hedonistic would a few times and knew it was far too comfortable to make it a habit.

One of the photos in his collection was her own younger sister whose unmistakable heart-shaped bum was poised for immediate entry. She looked at it often when she had feelings of concern or pity in her soul for the spoiled young businessman. Her Daphne was always a bit of a scatterbrain and her disturbing attitude of submissiveness had been a topic of discussion many times. It was obvious she was one of the vast horde of "pretty young things" that Tony kept on a short leash to release his tension.

Tony entered the room with only a towel around his waist and she did her best to maintain eye contact and not look at the obviously tented front. He was brushing his hair with almost feminine thoroughness and seemed a bit distracted by recent events.

"Misty, I don't seem to have control of my life anymore! That silly bitch, Veronica, told her husband, the judge that we were bonking in the pantry and I swear all we did was just get a little stinky finger. Now, my father has threatened to cut me off without a penny unless I marry that slut, April Bentbottom before the end of this very month."

He sat on the edge of the sofa and Misty could see the outline of his shaft and rounded balls under the towel only scant inches from her face. It was enough to get her juices bubbling but she was reluctant to admit it under any circumstances. She was smart enough to understand that any such admission would be equivalent to a plea of "guilty" and that she would be flat on her back with a swift sentence of immediate fucking without any chance of acquittal at all.

She crossed her knees tightly trying to hide her agitated slit and answered her bosses' son with a noncommittal response.

"April is a friend of mine, Tony, and I can assure you she is reputed to have a very tight pussy because she behaves herself like a well-brought up young lady."

Tony snorted in derision and told her,

"The last time I was told a girl had a tight pussy was before I got hit with a paternity suit so I am not overly impressed with her claim to the moral high ground. I heard she parties with the best of them and she is not at all fastidious about whom she bends over for."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.