Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tuesday, September 15, 2005

I woke up and stumbled into the bathroom. I looked down and noticed that my finger and toenails were painted hot pink. I showered, but the polish wouldn't come off. I went downstairs, were my parents were in the kitchen, both naked.

"Do you know what happened to my nails?" I asked.

My mom laughed. "That would be your friend Quint's doing," she said.

"But how'd he get inside?"

"We let him in. It pays you back for that time when you were four years old you put all of my makeup on yourself."

"I suppose this won't come off with nail polish remover?"

"Oh no, you'll need to order the industrial strength stuff."

Just then, I heard Bernie pull up in the driveway. I grabbed my book bag and ran out to meet him.

"Nice fingernails," he said.

"Yeah, they were Quint's idea. So how's the band coming?"

"Great, I've started writing some songs, and we've settled on a name."

"What is it?"

"Stuck Barefoot, I picked it because we all like to play barefoot. I figured it could be a sort of shtick."

"That sounds great, now I just have to figure out a way to get you guys to all pierce your ears."

"We're actually thinking about it."

That thought made me horny, and I got even hornier when I saw that Quint was undressing with us.

"How are you liking the nails?" he asked.

"Better than you'll like it when I get you back." He laughed, and sought relief with Grace Melendez. She got down on her hands and knees and he knelt behind her. Quint slowly maneuvered his cock into her dripping wet vagina and began doing her doggy style. He leaned over and grabbed her breasts as he kept pounding her. I turned my attentions to Hunter and Jeff. I sat in the middle, and they both jerked my while I devoted one hand to each of them. I kissed Hunter and Jeff in turn, and then watched Quint stiffen as he came in Grace's vagina. That did it for me, and I shot my load onto Hunter's thighs. I knew he'd enjoy that, and he came all over himself shortly thereafter. Jeff was the last to finish, finally ejaculating onto the floor after both Hunter joined me in stroking him.

My new look garnered quite a lot of compliments in the hallways and at lunch. Quint admitted that he was beginning to like the shaved head.

"Oh God no!" Christine said, "it makes you look ridiculous."

"That hasn't stopped you from going down on me every chance you get," he replied.

"Nothing could stop me from that," She said. I rolled my eyes and hoped they wouldn't turn into one of those couples that constantly proclaim their undying love to one another. If nothing else, those relationships always end badly, and it would screw up our group of friends.

Khac was waiting for me in the showers after gym class. We stood next to one another in the shower and began stroking each other's cocks. I leaned in to kiss him as we both got hard. We began kissing more intently and I put my free arm around his shoulder. Khac began rubbing my back, working his way down to my ass cheeks. He came first, not having had the opportunity for relief. His jizz ran down my legs and down the drain. I came shortly thereafter, shooting onto Khac's groin and thighs. We leaned in for one more kiss as the water washed away the cum and sweat.

We didn't have a lab in chemistry, and Anthony and I were both barefoot. I noticed that several other people had gone barefoot, more girls than guys. Still, in addition to Anthony, Curt Healy and Justin Kowalski had come to class barefoot, and Craig Middleton had kicked his flip-flops off under his desk. All in all, it was shaping up to be a much more interesting class than I'd thought.

After swim practice, I grabbed Quint's shoes out of my locker. There wasn't any sense in leaving them there to take up space, and I wasn't going to give them back to Quint until I'd gotten him back for the nail polish. I ordered industrial strength nail polish remover when I got home. The website said I would get it in 3-5 days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.