Zach Naked in School
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Monday, September 14, 2005

No sooner had I sat down next to Quint than he got called down to the office. When he returned, he was stark naked. The class erupted with applause and laughter. Mrs. Adkinson shot Quint a dirty look. "I suppose you'd like relief."

"In fact, I think I would," Quint responded, and sat up on her desk. He took his cock in his hand and began stroking. The room was now silent, everybody was watching Quint masturbate. He curled his beautiful toes as he continued jerking. I could feel my own erection returning, despite having just gotten off with Hunter and Jeff in the locker room. Quint's face contorted into a grimace as the pleasure overcame him. He grunted and shot ropes of jizz all over his chest and stomach. The class broke into applause as he stood up, the semen dripping down his body.

At lunch, Christine and Khac were the only one's clothed. Quint was enjoying his first day in The Program.

"I've gotten a lot of really cool requests," he said. "One girl even asked to lick the semen off my body. It felt incredible."

"Wait until you feel what I've got waiting for you in third bell," Christine said, and they kissed, inspiring eye rolls from the rest of the table.

"So," she said, turning to me, "did Bernie find out about the musical?"

"Yeah, he didn't get a part. I don't think the drama teacher likes him."

"I really think we should do some sort of dramatic performance for the Relief Club." Christine said, "that will give an opportunity to those of us who didn't get in the play. It's not really fair to have us not have any chance to do drama because we aren't one of Mrs. Churchill's favorites."

I nodded, "I bet we could get a really good turnout if we did a play with nudity in it. A lot of the people at the car wash were there mainly to see naked kids."

"What about Hair?" Christine asked.

"I dunno, there's really only one guy naked in it," I responded, "and we'd have to pay for the rights to it. We might be better off doing a naked staging of an older play, maybe Shakespeare or a Greek tragedy. The Greeks spent a lot of time naked anyway."

The bell rang and I headed to gym. Of course, Hunter, Khac and I were the only ones in the showers at the end of class.

"You know," I told Khac, "I've never paid you back for what you did for me on Friday."

"Really I should be paying you back," I responded.

"Paying him back for what?" Hunter asked. We explained about Khac sucking me off, and Hunter laughed.

I knelt down in the shower and took Khac's soft dick in my hand. I stroked it as the head slowly emerged from the foreskin. When he was fully hard, I took him into my mouth. I alternated between sucking and licking the shaft. Khac moaned with pleasure, and I increased my tempo. Khac began stroking my hair and murmuring "That feels so good." I could hear his breathing getting heavier. Finally, Khac yelled out "I'm cumming," and filled my mouth with his spunk. I kept it in my mouth and kissed him, transferring the semen from my mouth to his. Khac swallowed and said, "that was incredible, thanks."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.