Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Saturday, September 12, 2005

I got to the parking lot at about 10:20 to help set up. Tammy and Grace were already there. They had made signs saying "Naked Car Wash: This Way, 11-1."

"We're going to stand by the side of the road with these, and nothing else," Grace explained.

"Are you sure you won't cause a wreck?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure we'll slow down traffic enough that nothing serious will happen," Grace said.

The girls went out with the signs at around 10:45. By 11, there was a line of cars around the block, mostly driven by guys. We put the girls in the most visible positions, washing the front windshields and rinsing the cars off. I think most of our customers really enjoyed watching them stretch to cover the center of the windshields. As treasurer of the club, it was my job to collect and count the money, so I got to talk to the customers. Most of them were clearly there to mainly to ogle and help out a good cause, but a few were more interesting.

A rain spattered mini-van with Massachusetts plates pulled up at around 11:20. The driver, a boy about my age, said that they had been caught in a thunderstorm in North Carolina.

"It was wicked awesome," his brother, who looked to be about eight, called out from the back seat, "there was lightning all over the place, and you could barely see the road for all the rain!"

"It wasn't as much fun to drive through," the mother, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, explained. "We're on our way to Miami to visit my parents. I hated to travel like this with gas so high, but we only have a week before the boys start school again."

"Wow, you guys start really late up there," I said.

"We have a year round schedule," the driver explained, "they switched when they started the Naked in School Program. They can't do it in the winter because it would be too cold, and they needed that time to get everyone through. I guess here they do it in really big batches."

"This is actually the swim team. We volunteered to do The Program all semester because being naked gives us an advantage in the water. Not a lot of other people do it actually, it's pretty controversial here. Is it required in Massachusetts?"

"Just in my school district," the driver said, "I had to do it last October, and it was already starting to get cold, which really sucked."

They pulled through and I moved on to the next car, a bunch of frat boys. By noon we had already collected $500 at five bucks a wash. Our clientele was starting to change to a more even mix of guys and very giggly girls, so I took a turn at the windshields to offer them something worth seeing. When I went back to counting money, there was another family in line. This time they had local plates. The mother explained that she wanted to give her kids a taste of public nudity.

"I wish they could do The Program when they got older," she told me, "but the tuition here is just too high for us, and I don't see any chance of the public schools adopting it. I just hope they don't end up as mixed up about sex as I was when I was your age."

I waved her through and proceeded to the next car, which was full of girls from West Adeline High. They really enjoyed the view they got of me, and one offered to give me a hand job. I turned it down, giving the excuse that I was on duty.

The car wash didn't end till 1:20, because there were so many cars waiting. We ended up making about $1200, which was really good for our first fundraiser. I got in my car and hurried to work; I wanted to grab a few tables before the end of the lunch rush.

Mr. Weems and Quint came in around 3:00.

"Looking for the early bird special?" I asked.

Mr. Weems laughed, "No, we're here for business. I have a proposition for your parents."

Mom and Dad came out of the kitchen, and suggested I sit down with them. "This will probably interest you."

Mr. Weems pulled a book out of his briefcase. The cover depicted a city, tall skyscrapers surrounded by tracts of houses and stores underneath the title "Apertus: The Open City." I leafed through it as he began his sales pitch. "This will be the first city designed explicitly to be nudist friendly, as well as incorporating the latest innovations in public transportation, urban design, and environmental sustainability." I looked through a chapter depicting the city's streetcar system. All the buildings somehow managed to look sleek and modern and retro at the same time.

"These buildings look really cool," I said.

"Thanks," Quint responded," I helped design some of them.

Dad nodded. "I don't think anything like this has been tried before, how do you know people will move there?"

Quint responded, "The website has only been up for two weeks, and we've already received over 7000 inquiries and 200 down payments. Also, nudity isn't the city's only attraction, we are providing a wide variety of affordable housing and cultural and social amenities." I flipped through pictures of tall apartment complexes and an elaborately decorated opera house.

"We've also received some interest from corporate clients," Mr. Weems said. "Employers in creative industries feel this sort of location could attract talent, and the infrastructure we envision will lend itself to all sorts of commercial and industrial activity."

"I think we need to talk this over as a family," my mom said, "can you come back on Monday?"

"Certainly," Mr. Weems said, and got up to leave.

"Quint, are you going to Anthony Goldberg's party?" I asked.

"Can I get a ride home," I asked.

"Actually, I was going to have my dad pick me up," Quint responded, "no one wanted to be the driver."

"You could always sleep on our couch," Mr. Weems suggested.

"Thanks," I said, can you guys come back here at 5:30?"

"Why did you need to come so early?" Quint asked.

"Anthony wanted to test out his sexuality on me first."

"In that case, I'll bring my camera."

Bernie showed up at 5:00, and we got a quick bite to eat before Quint came. I noticed my dad looking through the booklet that Mr. Weems had left.

When we got to Anthony's house, he and his girlfriend were both waiting for us naked. It was the first time I'd seen either of them that way, in fact, it was the first time I'd seen his girlfriend at all.

She introduced herself to me. "Hi, I'm Yvette." I noticed that her pussy was dripping wet. We wasted no time going upstairs, where Quint, Bernie and I stripped off. Bernie took some lube out of his pocket and Quint got his camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.